The Lost Sheep

Story Info
Father Reilly is a very wicked priest.
2.3k words
4.21
32k
41
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Father Reilly and I am a 73-year old Catholic priest. I have helped many lost sheep over the years, and the one I remember most is Emily. It was thirty years ago now, but still seems like yesterday...

I smiled as another lost sheep entered the confessional. Her name was Emily and I could tell she was a very troubled soul. Naïve, shy and raised by strict parents, she lacked self-esteem and wasn't worldly-wise at all, despite being an adult.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned," came her stammering voice. "It has been a month since my last confession."

"Go on my child," I began. "Accept the grace of God, and confess to Him what happened," I said with my deepened voice. "If you do not, there is little I or God can do for your soul."

Emily began her tale of woe, and I listened eagerly, as all good priests do. It seemed that this poor lost sheep had fallen prey to the Devil's evil clutches and was masturbating whilst fantasising about a married man.

"Your age?"

"Eighteen."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Um...yes Father." Emily trembled, cheeks burning.

"That's good," I replied, smirking and stroking my hardening cock through my cassock. "Don't worry about a thing. I shall cleanse your soul and save you from Satan's touch."

I pulled the curtain aside and stepped in with her. She seemed surprised.

"Oh Father...can you really help me?"

"Of course, my child. All I ask is for you to trust me entirely. God has given me a special task to perform. I am bound by His Word. Do you trust me, Emily?"

"Yes Father."

"Let me see how soft you are." I smiled. My right hand went to her brown hair. I grabbed her and pulled her close against my body, gently opening her dress and sliding my fingers inside her bra. Nice tits on her.

"F-Father?"

"Ssh, my child, this is all part of the purification process. You have touched yourself whilst fantasising about being with a man, yet you are still a virgin. Therefore, in order to cleanse you, you must let a man of the church touch you."

"Um...well if you're sure this is the only way?"

"It is. There is no other way to save you from eternal damnation."

I held her tightly as I leaned in, my lip sliding down her neck to her milky breasts, where I opened my mouth and sucked hard on her nipples. I still held her tight, one hand around her back holding her hair while the other kept a tight grip on her wrist.

I unbuttoned my black cassock and unzipped my trousers. Reaching in, my impressive, nine-inch cock, thick and erect, was soon pressed to her face. My lost sheep uttered gasps of both horror and amazement, which only served to arouse me further.

Emily was momentarily stunned by my massive prick. She claimed she'd never been up close and personal with a man's member before. I ensured she had no choice but to respond, opening her mouth and taking my shaft deep into her throat. She looked up at me, her eyes pleading, as I grabbed her head and slammed her back and forth, fucking her face hard.

"Harder!" I demanded. "Think of God!"

Emily began to suck me harder, her tongue sliding over and around my cock as her head as was pushed and pulled back and forth. "Fuck," I groaned. She soon tasted precum. I slammed my mighty rod in deep with each thrust as the pleasure grew, a pleasure that was more than simply a forced blow job, it was the pleasure that came from saving these sinners by "doing the Lord's Work," as I termed it.

Emily felt my pearly-white seed spurt into her mouth as I pressed her close. She concentrated on breathing through her nose, on swallowing and not gagging, as my dick was pressed deep in her throat. She swallowed my cum, which was pleasing to see. At last, I pushed her back and down on the seat.

"God welcomes you back with open arms," I sighed, zipping up my trousers. "But there is still more sin that I must cleanse. Be sure to attend confession at the same time next week and I shall heal your soul further. Do you understand?"

"Yes Father," Emily meekly replied, still licking my cum off her lips.

One week later...

I crossed my legs and fiddled with my clerical collar as I waited for Emily. I was in desperate need of a piss, but deliberately chose not to use the church toilet. I was saving myself for my lost sheep.

Emily arrived soon after and after explaining her first sin, she lowered her head. She was silent, waiting for instructions from me.

"My child, I am pleased that you have stopped fantasising about a married man. You see, how God is helping you to heal? Now you must be cleansed further. Are you ready?"

"Yes Father," she mumbled, looking up at my with huge, brown eyes. Bless her, so vulnerable and timid, like a little deer. Just how I like my lost sheep to be. I unfastened the white top she was wearing, and liberated her breasts from her bra.

I unzipped my trousers and pulled out my cock again. "Open your mouth, my child."

The first drops of my golden liquid oozed from my cockhead; just a few drops at first, dripping down Emily's breasts. Then the flood gates opened. A powerful jet of hot yellow liquid shot from the tip of my cock, hitting my lost sheep's face with force before cascading down her body in a golden waterfall. The faint hissing grew louder as my stream intensified. She protested, and closed her eyes tight.

"Open your mouth!" I shouted. "Is this any way to treat your Priest when he offers you a refreshing drink of Holy Water?"

She obeyed, opening her mouth wide. I pointed my cock higher, arcing my stream through the air and moving it around to fill her mouth with as much of my golden nectar as possible.

"Good girl."

She quickly swallowed as best she could. My piss seemed to go on forever. I'd obviously drunk more ale than I thought. Rivulets of steaming liquid poured down Emily's bare skin and pooled on the confessional floor.

"Oh fuck that's good." I murmured. "Now I must ask you to touch yourself, like you did when you were fantasising about that married man."

Emily slid her hand under her skirt and rubbed a finger across her clit. It must've felt good, so sensitive, delicious, for she repeated this action, fingering herself with more vigour, as my stream finally dwindled to a halt.

"On your feet."

"Oh God!"

Emily's body juddered and she let out a tiny squeak as her control over holding her urine in slipped a little.

"Do you need to pee?"

"Yes Father."

"Hold it." I said.

"Please, Father... I've got to go, I'm going to wet myself, I'm not going to be able to control myself, it's too much for me, I need to pee so badly, it hurts!"

"You can do better than that. Good Catholics hold their piss." I chuckled, enjoying this sweet torture I was putting her through. I let her squirm in desperation for a few more minutes, before my thirst became too great.

"I need a drink," I said, beckoning her to sit down. I knelt before her, spreading her legs wide. She gasped as I buried my face in the darkened thatch between her thighs. "Now my child, release for me."

I looked into Emily's moistened young cunt, waiting for the stream, feeling the pleasure coursing through my veins. Then it came, hot, steaming piss, straight from a beautiful young pussy, into my mouth. It poured out the sides before I accepted the sweet, yet slightly acidic flavour, opening my mouth wider and gulping down this warm nectar. It tasted wonderful, a delicious drink from a fresh, young soul. It made a hissing sound as it poured from her, covering my face and soaking my cassock.

Emily tried to remain silent, but her gasps and moans became impossible to hold in. I slid a wet finger up and down her slit, before pushing it inside. A final spurt of piss shot out, splashing right in my face. It was in my eyes and up my nose but I kept licking at it, taking a big gulp and letting more course down my cheeks. Heaven!

"You are almost fully healed. Next week, I shall ensure you receive the full blessing of the Lord."

One week later...

The time had come. Emily, my little virgin lamb needed to be fully healed.

"Welcome back, my child," I said, offering a moment of prayer before we began. Oh I had been looking forward to this moment for a long time. "Now Emily, "God welcomes you back with open arms, but it is very important that you submit to me entirely. Only then will the healing process be complete."

I removed all her clothing, felt around her small tits and her soft arse. Without warning, I inserted a finger inside her cunt. She let out a whimper. I gave a grin. "Now don't resist God's servant on Earth, little lamb. That didn't hurt. But I must give you more than a finger." I unzipped my trousers, freeing my cock from my underpants. It was hardened and ready.

"Please don't, Father! It's...too big!"

"Father must give you a gift from God, my child." I kissed her hard. My hands began roaming all over her body squeezing her soft white breasts and feeling the curves of her arse while I probed my tongue around her mouth. My fingers entertained themselves in the folds of her slit and squeezed her hardening clit.

"Oh by all the saints, this little lamb is moistening!" I kept teasing her clit, rubbing over it again and again.

"No! No! Please stop!" Emily begged. Her body was instinctively starting to respond and she couldn't help herself.

"That's it my child. I knew you'd enjoy it." I'd been here countless times before, with other lost sheep who'd been virgins. Some practically begged to be deflowered. Others resisted, screaming and crying. They all bled though, and I was interested to see if Emily would be any different.

I sensed the feeling was building and growing inside her, as I continued rubbing her wet cunt, wiping the juices across her thatch of pubic hair. Then suddenly, my little lamb lost control, the sensation built to the point that she couldn't help it.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

She began crying again as I presented my emboldened manhood to her. "Did you yearn to see this Holy rod again, after your first cleansing two weeks ago? You worshipped me very well. But now...think of yourself as a sheath, and I, a sword."

Emily was crying and begging, "Please... Please...Father. Don't hurt me. Don't do this to me. It's too big. It'll go too deep..."

She mumbled a brief prayer to God.

"It will be a perfect fit, my child. It is by God's will that I do this." I positioned my large shaft in the centre of her neat little pussy and lunged forward. Emily gave a scream that was nearly shrill enough to shatter fine crystal, and my ears briefly protested at that. She howled in pain as her sealed cunt was torn open.. Dear God, what a tight one! It was like sliding a knife into a thick slab of meat. Still, I pushed on.

"Father no, it hurts! It hurts! IT HURTS! I'm going to die! It'll perforate my womb!"

It had been a while since I'd ravished such a terrified one, thus, I felt the need to be a tad merciful.

"Dearest child, it won't hurt forever, and you shan't die. It just takes a while to adjust to such an intrusion, that is all. Ssh now, just try to relax." I partly withdrew, before sliding my cock back in, slowly this time. She seemed to calm a little, resigned to this violation. Her body responded to the hard member sliding in and out of her cunt.

"Why is this happening to me? It feels strange," she whimpered.

Emily tried fighting off the feeling as my cock slid in and out of her body and rubbing against her clit. Then it felt like it was growing and penetrating deeper. She heard me yelling at her.

"How do you like my great Holy rod burying itself within you, little lamb? It's stopped hurting, hasn't it? My words are healing you, aren't they? My big cock is starting to feel good, isn't it? Let me tell you, it feels glorious having my cock inside your sweet pussy. It's like being blessed with all of God's love at once!"

I thrust myself in deep and she felt my cock ram against her cervix. That sent a giant wave of delight throughout her body.

"Ohhhhh Father..."

Shit, hearing her say those words almost made me come, but I held back just a little longer, and fucked her harder.

"Ahh...Father!"

And just like that, I groaned in ecstasy and came. My prick pulsed and my seed gushed forth into her womanhood. "Receive my gift, my dear child!" I groaned, spurt after spurt of my essence filling her, until I was finally relieved.

"Mmm. Oh that felt so good. A blessing indeed." I crossed myself.

I gently withdrew my cock from her, took a handkerchief from my pocket and wiped sweat off my brow. Emily was gasping for breath, sweaty and exhausted. Her cunt was oozing with my white seed, which was streaked with blood. I dipped a finger in the cum and marked the sign of the cross on her forehead.

Emily clung to me tight.

"Did I...truly please God, Father?"

"You did, my child. You pleased him greatly." I bent down and kissed her passionately. Be sure to attend confession at the same time next week, and I shall provide more of His love..."