Passion in the Caribbean

Story Info
Reluctant wife submits to handsome stranger.
3.1k words
4
20.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers

There are times in our lives when strange and wonderful unplanned events take place -- most often when we least expect them! Hopefully, when these do come about, we will be accepting of the situation.

I'm Richard and my wife of 24 years is Samantha. We are a mature couple, still in great shape in our mid-forties, empty nesters, living a very comfortable life style in a fairly affluent suburban community in Connecticut.

I've seen it written that when it comes to sharing one's wife with another man -- "For those that agree no explanation is needed and for those that don't - no explanation is possible." I'm one of the former, my dear wife is one of the latter.

Several months ago, my wife happened to look over my shoulder as I was playing at the computer and noticed that I was watching a video of a husband sharing his wife with his friend. Her reaction was as expected - "That's sick!" When I told her that I found it rather intriguing she said - "Then you're sick! You realize I have no intention of ever letting that happen and besides, fantasy is one thing but you couldn't handle anyone so much as touching me. We have a wonderfully satisfying sex life. I don't need anything more! I don't want anything more!"

And so it remained without any further discussion.

And Samantha's correct - even after over two decades of marriage she's an enthusiastic sexual partner the two of us clearly deriving great pleasure from both the quality and frequency of our times of intimacy.

My greatest sexual gratification is watching Samantha in the throes of an orgasm. Either generated be me or, on those rare occasions where she would allow it, brought on by herself. Nonetheless, from time to time, when we were in bed together, the thought of watching Sam being with another man would flash through my mind and that thought was extremely arousing!

When we arrived on our favorite delightful Caribbean Island of Montserrat for our annual spring vacation we were told by the resort manager that our customary cottage was undergoing unexpected renovations however, we would be upgraded to a villa at no additional charge.

The villa was magnificent! Normally a two-couple duplex accommodation but no other couple had signed up as yet so we had it all to ourselves! The two spacious, beautifully appointed living quarters were connected to the shared area - a secluded shrub-sheltered private plunge pool adorned with lovely tropical flowers, enormous outdoor shower, family room with 55-inch TV, kitchenette and laundry facility.

We spent the days as we normally did - Sometimes visiting the island's numerous sites but mostly lounging beside the perfectly warmed pool enjoying local drink concoctions, reading, napping or lounging on the black sand beach and taking an occasional refreshing swim in the cool blue Caribbean. Later, we would rinse off in our pool, watch TV and relax for a bit, then enjoy a superb dinner under the stars at the facility's gourmet dining area. When the nights were really sultry, we would hop into our private pool and skinny dip for a while before bed. And, of course, there was the increased romantic intimacy a couple experiences while on vacation away from all the pressures of the daily grind.

On our last day of vacation as Samantha and I grudgingly left the beach for the final time an attractive couple, British accent, introduced themselves to us as Ethan and Grace. They told us that this was their first time on this island. They had also been moved to the villa and asked if it would be an imposition if they moved into the adjoining rooms of the suite while we were still there. As the villa was designed for two couples, and they had no other place else to stay, we told them they were welcome to come whenever they wanted, share the kitchenette, TV and pool, and hoped they enjoyed the accommodations as much as we did.

We chatted for quite some time telling them all about the island, the many activities available and places to visit to make their stay even more enjoyable - the Soufriere volcano, the Monastery, and the Santa Cova Chapel. The famous Stairway to Heaven had been closed for safety reasons.

They appeared to be a charming pair. It seemed natural to invite them to have dinner with us.

Grace and Samantha were quite the contrast. Grace was tall, dark, boyishly lean figure, with black hair and black eyes. Samantha her complete opposite -- enticingly voluptuous, and being of northern European origin, crystal blue eyes, blonde hair and nearly alabaster skin - except for the now deeply tanned areas of her body left unprotected from the sun by the two-piece swim suits she wore during our two weeks on vacation. Depending on your preference each strikingly desirable in their own way.

Adhering to the resort's dress code we arrived at dinner with Ethan and I dressed in slacks, open collared shirt, and sports jacket. While the ladies, both obviously braless, coincidentally wore backless cocktail dresses sporting slits revealing quite a bit of thigh. Samantha's breasts shifting seductively beneath the silky cloth of her halter top dress and Grace's plunging neckline revealing - what little there was to reveal.

Discovering that we had a great deal in common with Ethan and Grace, we hit it off famously, enjoying a delightful evening of food, drink and conversation!

After the excellent dinner we left Grace and Ethan to nurse their drinks under the cloudless starlit sky and full moon and retired to our place. I mentioned to Sam that Grace was appealing - if you like the long lanky type - and Ethan seemed very amiable.

Sam agreed saying she thought he was quite attractive, rather handsome, with a charming British accent, and not terribly uptight - for a Brit. I'm not sure if she noticed Ethan checking her out several times during dinner.

As it was one of those muggy nights, and the four of us had celebrated our last dinner with cocktails, a couple of bottles of Champagne, as well as a few complimentary after dinner liqueurs, (perhaps a bit more alcohol than Sam and I were used to) we agreed it would be a nice idea to take a dip in our pool. As the other couple might be somewhere about, my wife put on one of her pastel-colored two-piece swimsuits and I my usual trunks. She looked so enticing that I flopped her down on our bed, lay down beside her and gave her a long passionate kiss. She looked unbelievably desirable - her scantily clad body silhouetted against the navy bedspread. I slipped the cup of her bikini top down uncovering her full pale breast.

Sam eagerly responded but abruptly pushed me away saying "Rich, I'd really love to, but we can't! They might walk in at any moment and hear us and I'd be embarrassed."

As I was trying to convince her otherwise suddenly the door opened and in walked Ethan wrapped in a bathrobe. Samantha hastily pulled a large beach towel over herself. Apologizing profusely for his intrusion he told us that Grace was feeling "A bit off" and he was looking for something for her. He had chosen the wrong door. Terribly sorry he had barged in on us.

I have no idea what prompted me to do this but before Ethen had a chance to retreat through the door I stopped him, motioned for him to close the door, and indicated that he come to the bed. He looked confused.

I cautiously removed the towel uncovering Sam's exposed breast and the rest of her enticing body barely concealed by her skimpy bathing suit. Sam's eyes opened wide, she covered her naked breast with one hand and pushed her other hand out toward me and said in a quiet but stern voice - "Richard, if you're thinking what I think you are the answer is NO!"

I quietly explained - "He's a really nice guy whom you found appealing, we'll never see them again, no one will ever know, it's my fantasy, and if it's really upsetting you can call a halt at any time. Please. Give this a try for me." I kissed her again.

Sam whispered to me "What if I become aroused? Then how are you going to handle things!"

I replied "By all means go with it and enjoy yourself."

I motioned to Ethan again to come nearer and sit beside Samantha on the edge of the king-sized bed. Although as if in a daze, he did as I suggested. I assured him that all this was fine and wanted him to share "an experience" with us.

I ran my fingers gently along Sam's cheek, down her neck, to her ample breast. I undid the clasp at the front of the suit's top freeing both of Sam's breasts and revealing them to Ethan's astonished gaze.

Samantha didn't object - but she didn't respond positively either. The paleness of those perfect breasts was accentuated by the tan of the rest of her body and the dark blue of the bedspread.

I softly fondled Samantha's breasts while my fingers played teasingly around her dark pink nipples. She remained totally unresponsive with her eyes clamped shut. I took my hand away and replaced it with befuddled Ethan's. I thought his eyes would pop out of his head. Still no reaction from Sam - except for a noticeable enlargement of her breasts and swelling of her nipples.

I gestured to Ethan to replace his hand with his mouth. Although dumbfounded by the unexpected event taking place he eagerly accepted. (Considering Grace's basically shapeless physique, it's doubtful that Ethan had the pleasure of such a perfect pair of breasts in many years!) As he leaned over and teased her now erect nipples with his lips and tongue, I sensed a slight flicker of Sam's eyelids.

After a short time, I took Ethan by his wrist and guided his hand down from Sam's snowy breasts, slowly over her tan belly, to the edge of her bathing suit bottom. I undid the ties at the hips of the suit and quietly slipped away the peach-colored cloth leaving her completely exposed. Her arms flew across her body and she curled up in a ball clamping her legs together in an effort to conceal herself. I thought that this is where everything would end but after a brief pause, and a bit of coaxing, Sam lay back, and giving up on the futile attempt to cover her body, let her arms drop back to the bed by her sides. Never having been exposed to the sun, the paleness of her untanned normally bikini-covered lower body silhouetted against the dark blue bedspread made it appear as if she was wearing white panties.

Samantha again whispered "Are you sure about this?" I reassuringly smiled and nodded. She sighed and with an uncertain shake of her head closed her eyes.

As I was not going to be a participant, I moved a few feet away on the bed from where I could have a better view of what I hoped was going to take place between the two.

When I felt the timing was right, I motioned for Ethan to continue. With his eyes darting questioningly from me to the invitingly exposed Samantha he tentatively ran his fingers over Sam's hairless mound gradually approaching her sex. Samantha gasped. He ran his fingers down closer and closer until he finally reached her labia - Sam let out a soft moan. Her legs appeared to inch apart and I noticed a hint of moisture developing at the folds between her thighs. Apparently, her former reserved reluctance had been replaced by desire!

Samantha and Ethan were bathed in the sensual glow of the rooms single dimly lit lamp standing in a far corner of the room and moonlight filtering in through the open windows. The sexuality of the situation was further enhanced by the wordless sounds the two were uttering and the unmistakable provocative heady aroma of Sam's developing arousal.

As Ethan continued to explore her body Samantha's labia parted and, like the opening of a delicate flower, exposed her moist darkening inner lips and her now engorged clitoris. Sam was covered with a light sheen of perspiration. Her face and upper body having turned a flushed subdued rose hue. Her head lolled back and forth and her breathing became more rapid. My once unwilling wife had now clearly become aroused and, as Ethan's robe opened slightly, it was obvious that she wasn't the only one! I certainly was not immune to the scene taking place just a few feet in front of me.

Sam raised her knees so that her feet were planted upon the bed and let her thighs fall apart revealing her invitingly open once private now available sex.

Ethen looked at me questioningly. I simply nodded. I quietly watched as his fingers continued to explore Sam's previously secretive body and reached between her now soaking flushed lips into her slick vagina.

When his caressing reached her swollen clitoris Sam's body tensed, she grasped fistfuls of the bedspread and drew in a deep breath. Ethan's continued his probing and stroking until Sam, making unintelligible sounds, was writhing on the bed in response to Ethan's talented fingers having aroused her beyond the point of no return.

Realizing what was meant by "an experience", and what was expected of him, Ethan tossed his robe to the floor and crawled between Sam's thighs. Although I doubt that it would have mattered at this point, he glanced up at me. I indicated to him that whatever was about to take place was perfectly fine. (Samantha had a tubal ligation after her last pregnancy.)

Ethan shifted his gaze and was now riveted on Samantha's sensuously accessible body.

Propping himself upon his hands, Ethan's erection was scant inches from Sam's awaiting sex. When the tip of Ethan's circumcised penis hesitatingly touched her lips, Sam momentarily opened her eyes, reached up and grabbed his arms. She closed her eyes again and softly murmured but one word - "Yes!" - urging him to continue with what they had started.

I watched excitedly while Ethan slid his engorged member tantalizingly up and down Sam's glistening labia. Impatiently, Sam reached down, her gold wedding band clearly visible, and helped guide Ethan between her engorged open inner lips sinking slowly, centimeter after centimeter, until finally disappearing deep within her. I was mesmerized by the sight of his stranger performing something that had been reserved exclusively for me for the past 24 years!

Sam clamped her fingers harder into Ethan's arms, her head rolled back and she emitted a long plaintive sigh as the breath left her body. My emotions ran from uncertainty to jealousy to apprehension to excitement - excitement prevailed!

Once Ethan had finally fully penetrated my gorgeous wife, he paused for a moment and then slowly began erotically thrusting back and forth - withdrawing until almost no longer touching and then impaling himself fully into Sam's receptive body. Her full breasts with their swollen nipples heaving up and down in response to the motions of their intimately joined bodies. Sam, totally oblivious to my presence, was lost in the physical excitement of the moment, gasping with each stroke, lifting her hips to meet Ethan thrust for thrust as his pace increased. The expression on her face one of total abandoned erotic pleasure.

It didn't take much time when at last Sam's body became rigid and then, unable to contain her level of arousal any longer, with a suppressed drawn-out animalistic scream, her entire body began to convulse as she exploded into an electrifying orgasm the waves of which rolled on and on and on. Almost simultaneously Ethan tensed up as well and, with a muffled growl, he too climaxed and with spasm after spasm emptied himself deep within my wife's once private body.

When eventually their mutual orgasms subsided Ethan flaccidly withdrew from within Sam's body and collapsed on the bed alongside her with his arm draped across her breasts. In a semi-conscious state Sam lay lasciviously sprawled open, quivering beside him, a damp spot on the bedspread between her thighs and a trace of semen seeping from the exposed rose-colored petals peeking out from her thoroughly satisfied vagina.

Ethan recovered more quickly than Sam. Still somewhat bewildered he stood and put on his robe. I assured him that all was well however this was an event that was never to be discussed.

He sheepishly said that no one else, and especially not Grace, need ever know about what had taken place. We shook hands and he silently left our bedroom.

At long last Samantha came to her senses. Without saying a word, she wrapped herself in the towel and arose from the bed one hand protectively holding the towel closed around her body and the other clamped between her thighs in an effort to contain the flow of their comingled fluids.

As she walked past me she turned and blurted out - "There! You made it happen. You set me up to have sex with another man, someone that we met just a few hours ago; watched as he touched every part of my body; watched as I lost all control; watched as he brought me to orgasm; then unbelievably let this stranger cum inside me. I hope you're satisfied!"

I calmly responded "Definitely! Obviously we both were - satisfied. You clearly had an amazingly gratifying, albeit solely physical, sexual experience. And watching you being caressed and aroused and then being brought to an incredible orgasm by some relative stranger was even more erotic, more thrilling, than I had thought possible in all my fantasizing! What took place here tonight I enjoyed immensely and if you have no regrets then neither do I - and I truly hope you don't."

Sam, in a very quiet voice, embarrassingly confessed - "Well, yeah. I must admit that was amazingly exciting for me also. As long as we're both ok with what happened there's no regrets. But remember this - I will never allow anything like this to happen a second time and don't bring up the subject again and never discuss what we allowed to take place here this evening - ever!"

Sam, with a sheepish smile, gave me a reassuring peck on the cheek and continued toward the shower.

But for me it was an evening of great erotic pleasure that will remain embedded in my memory. A vision that I could delightfully replay in my imagination and enjoy again and again for years to come.

GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers