All Comments on 'Passion in the Caribbean'

by GeeGee2

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Good story!!!

...what about never say never...? ;)

hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

Please do not let these two pollute the gene pool.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cuck got his not very reluctant wife to become a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great! 3 happy people, what is wrong with that?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What the hell is the deal with some guys that they have to share their wife? The guy is a major idiot after 24 yrs being the only one for his wife, letting some unknown guy pump a load of cum in her is ultimately stupid. He will never be the only one ever again. More stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thats the problem isn't it? It will happen again and the husband now will get the buzz of being cucked. Not to mention that Ethan cheated on his partner. So all in all.a story about a cuck wannabe and cheating arsehole fucking another mans wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nicely done!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

I absolutely love watching my wife having sex.....well more to the truth getting railed!....but then reclaiming her afterwards. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What kind of idiot wouldn't divorce her?

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Another perverted story by a sick author who writes for readers even sicker than he is.

Johnny3018Johnny301810 months ago

great story, thank you. IS that to be a part 2 maybe?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Sorry but it didn't ring true. If things had "clicked" with the other couple, then maybe. But we are meant to believe that the other guy, Ethan, would cheat on his wife who was feeling sick, and fuck another woman just next door? That the woman, Samantha, would agree after being adiment with her husband that such a thing would never happen. It wasn't as if she was rolling drunk or something. Generally, the writing was good. It was just unbelievable... and I've been in many such situations as an invited person.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent! A vacation is incomplete unless I fuck a stranger with my husband's permission and encouragement. Sometimes the man is married and his wife may or may not join us, but most often I find a lover who is single. It works wonderfully for my husband and me, and the more times I get "stranger laid" on a vacation the better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

really well written and interesting story.To all the haters why read the story if you dont like the content go away.

patilliepatillie10 months ago

No reclaim by husband, that is weak af, how did he release his own sexual tension?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely a huge turn on to see my wife giving herself to another man and it’s a huge boost to our own love making

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Happens often because the separation of never seeing them again. I worked with a much older married guy with no kids so they traveled two - three times a year. They did this every trip most of the time both were involved but sometimes it was one or the other. His Amsterdam story was great . Drunk and stoned which they never did he was offered money from three younger French soldiers. They went to their room and he sat and watched her get fucked all night through the next morning. They were relentless and took her over and over. They mocked her pounding her ass In triple teams switching holes , came on her face and left love bits all around her ass pussy and tits . They also did a sway in Vegas with two guys and one girl that were black gang members

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"For those that agree no explanation is needed and for those that don't - no explanation is possible."

\

Its called Sophistry, using words to elevate negative or depraved concepts to "merely" differences of opinion. Eating feces (coprophagy), fucking dead bodies (necrophilia), sexually seducing children: No explanation is needed for the pervert, no justification exists for the mentally sound. Do what you want, but don't lie to us about it. You're fucked up.

\

As to this plot, having sex with strangers, especially in foreign countries (you have almost no legal recourse or medical coverage) is just plain everyday stupid. Which makes the plot juvenile and silly. Grow up.

norcal62norcal628 months ago

Stilted writing. You got all the pieces included, but the emotion was weak. Mostly a story about control of the wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous