Passion Is Where You Find It

Story Info
Joey fucks his Mom and Mrs Brewer.
5.8k words
4.43
88.9k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: Lucy is Joey's mother and shows up in many of the Joey stories.

*

Lucy was a defense attorney, and her police brutality cases keeps her very busy. Her biggest client is the Santa Clara police department. She was too much on edge to work and she thought masturbation might take the edge off. The office was a dull place to get herself off, but she needed it. It took only a few moments. She sat behind her desk with her skirt pulled back, her pantyhose down at her knees and her fingers rolling inside her pulsing pussy. After it was finished, she wiped herself with some Kleenex and made herself respectable again. (She is an attractive blond.)

She called Marsha, at the county DA's office. Marsha was a bit older than Lucy, somewhat maternal. Marsha was a brunette size 12, with an hourglass figure. She kept a massive vibrator in a her purse.

Lucy had suggested one Friday, after a grueling day in court, they go to dinner together. Lucy of course needed to unwind. She was pissed. It was another police brutality case, and the jury believed the cop's bullshit story. A stoned cripple hobbling on a crutcher, yelled at a cop because the cop was kicking a homeless man. The jury regarded the crutcher as a dangerous weapon. In self defense, the cop shot the cripple five times. The verdict was in Lucy's favor, but that did not make her feel any better. The police always won.

Their favorite restaurant was The Grill at the Fairmont Hotel. They would have a wonderful steak and then move into the Fairmont bar. The live combo was always good and tipsy guys were always asking them to dance. But they wanted to dance only with each other, giggling, getting drunk and whispering dirty words into each other's ears.

Marsha worked in Victim's Services at the DA's office. They had a lot in common. Marsha was divorced and had been married for 11 years. Her husband had a coronary and left her with a nice insurance settlement. Both Lucy and Marsha were buxom and had voracious sexual appetites. Marsha had muscular thighs and a solid bottom. When she wore gray thigh-highs it made Lucy want to fasten her lips onto Marsha's hairy cunt and suck her dry.

Marsha's boyfriend these days was her vibrator. She named it Timmy. She usually joked about dating Timmy, but Lucy understood the hidden meaning.

* * *

When Lucy reached home, Joey was already there. One look at him and she could tell he was waiting for her. She could see the desire in his eyes.

"Are you home for the day?"

He nodded, "I thought I might do some schoolwork."

But he didn't do any schoolwork. Five minutes later, in the kitchen, they fell into each other's arms. Lucy kissed him, a long deep kiss with her soft tongue in his mouth. "I thought about you all day," she said.

"Me too, Mom."

"Come upstairs and stay with me while I change."

It was like having a new lover. She told herself that's what he was, a new lover. He stretched out on her bed and watched her while she peeled away her clothes. How exciting that was! She was aware he was watching every movement she made. The hunger he had for her turned her on.

She talked to ease the tension between them, to make him feel more comfortable with her. She asked him about clothes. Did he like the outfit she'd worn? Did he like the way she dressed? What about her underthings? Did he find them sexy? Was he turned on by feminine lingerie? She had to drag it out of him, but he finally loosened up enough to talk. He said he liked to see her dressed and undressed. He said sexy underwear always turned him on. She said she would buy some new things.

"Lace and frills," she said. "I'll find some things to knock your eyes out." When she unhooked her bra, she went over to him and offered her tits. "Just a quick kiss on each one," she said. "Just to say hello." The quick kiss turned into some deliberate sucking. She stroked his head as he filled his mouth with her breast flesh. Her nipples seemed more sensitive with him than with other men.

He had such a lovely mouth.

After she finished repairing her make-up, she turned and looked at him. The state he was in was obvious. She teased him about it. "I think you like seeing me like this. It's made you hard, hasn't it?"

"You're beautiful ..." he murmured.

"I admit I'm not bad for my age. Everyone thinks I'm ten years younger. As long as you like the way I look, I'm happy."

"I love it."

She made him strip. She tickled him and made him giggle as she helped him get his clothes off. He was soon as naked as she was, his cock swollen and erect, sticking out like a pole in front of him. She fondled his balls. She tickled the underside of his cock and then bent her head to kiss his knob.

"Let's go downstairs," she said. "You can fix me a drink while I get some food out of the freezer."

When she had her drink, Joey opened a can of beer and they relaxed in the living room. After a while she put her mouth on his cock. That succulent flexible tool looked too good to resist. She briefly sucked his prick and then she told him they could do each other at the same time.

"I'll get on top," she said.

They sucked each other awhile. Sixty-nine wasn't her favorite position because she liked to concentrate on either sucking or getting sucked. When he sucked her pussy in this position, he couldn't help getting his nose near her bottom hole.

"Do you like my ass, honey?" When he spoke she could hear the excitement in his voice.

"I love it, Mom."

"I like it when you play with my butt. Your hands feel marvelous. You don't think I'm too big back there?" He insisted he liked her just the way she was. She knew her ass wasn't on the small side. It was solid and round, and she had to be careful about wearing tight shorts. But she had an athletic body and if anything, her glutes were a match for her tits.

Soon after these preliminaries, she suggested it was time they fucked. She wanted his first load emptied into her pussy. That would take the edge off. Then he could apply himself to her bottom.

"You can do it to me from behind," she said. "I like it best that way. "

She took charge of things. She chose one of the large ottomans and she knelt in front of it. Resting her elbows on the ottoman, she arched her back to raise her hips.

"Go on, honey. If you'll kneel behind me, I think you'll find it's just right." It was fun to teach him. She wanted to make a perfect lover out of him. It would be best for her and best for him. The nicest thing of all was that they were getting so comfortable with each other.

Joey went down on his knees behind her. The whole thing was like a dream to him. He had to keep reminding himself it was real. This was really her beautiful bottom in front of him. He could see everything she had -- the hairy opening of her vagina, and the puckered ring of her anus, the entire vulva.

He had never fucked any of his girlfriends like this. It made him wild with lust. She had fine tendrils of blonde hair along her perineum. Then the hair became thicker along her labia. He could see how wet she was. The juices glistened in her vagina.

"Come on," Lucy said. "Do me ..."

Reaching underneath, she opened her labia with her fingers. She poked a finger inside her inner labia to get some juice, and then she rubbed the syrup over her swollen clit.

Joey put his hands on the lower part of her ass cheeks and opened her up. He had a good long look at her cunt opening. He could see partway inside. He had never looked at a vagina like this before. He loved it. He felt like diving into it. Instead, he hefted his cock in his hand and rubbed his purple knob between her hairy labia. When he found the entry to her vagina, he pushed forward. Lucy groaned as his cock stretched her lips.

"Fuck me, baby. Put it in deep ..."

He buried his prick in her cunt. The excitement made him shudder. When he had the whole length of his tool inside, he ground himself against her firm cheeks. Lucy crooned her approval. She grabbed his balls and rolled them against her clit.

"In and out, honey. Don't be afraid to fuck me hard. In this position a girl likes it when the fucking is hard."

He used his thumb to rub some of it across the skin between her pussy slit and her ass pucker. Then he yielded to impulse and rubbed the ball of his thumb over the crinkled star of her asshole. She made a grunting sound and suddenly her pucker opened like a tiny mouth under his thumb.

"Stick it in," she said. "Stick your finger in my ass!" A few moments later they both came. Lucy went off first, her anus contracting around his thumb and her labia contracting around his sliding cock. The squeezing of his cock pushed Joey over the edge and his balls erupted. With a deep moan, he slammed hard against her and ejected his load into her cunt. Lucy left him dozing on the sofa ...

* * *

She went upstairs to the bathroom to freshen up. She felt wonderful. A solid fuck like that always made her feel vibrant. She needed this after a day in court.

Inside her bedroom, she put a black negligee on and changed her mules to a black pair to match it. She dabbed some perfume on her throat and between her tits. She was eager to be with Joey again. Then she had a sudden idea and she smiled. Why not? she thought. She slipped out of the negligee and walked into the bathroom naked.

She found the jar of Vaseline in the medicine cabinet and scooped some out with her middle finger. With a quiver of pleasure, she reached between her ass cheeks and worked the jelly inside the ring of her asshole. His cock was so thick around, she'd have to caution him when he did it. When she finished with the Vaseline, she returned to the bedroom and put the negligee on again.

You're a serious girl, she thought. When a woman goes to a man with a greased asshole, the woman means business. Only this time the man was her own son.

Joey was awake when she walked into the living room. He whistled his approval of the negligee.

"You look really hot ."

Lucy smiled. "Hot enough to have you make me another drink?" It was only her second. As she sipped the Bloody Mary, she stroked his cock with her fingertips. They stood near the stereo. Joey kissed her and played with her tit. He had the negligee pulled to the side to expose her tits.

She smiled at him. "Next time I'll wear a garter belt and black nylons under this. You'll see how sexy that looks."

"You look sexy this way, too."

"Is that why you're so hard?"

"Yeah ..."

"Hold my drink. I want this cock in my mouth."

She crouched to take his mushroom dome between her lips. She nursed on his knob for a moment, and then pushed forward to take his full length. When his prick knob jabbed at the back of her throat, she relaxed her throat muscles and pushed forward again. She gave him a full second of hot throat around his cockhead and then she pulled back.

"Jesus!" he said.

She rose up and took her drink. "Nice?"

"You had me all the way in there."

"I can't do it for more than a moment or two."

"It's feels great."

"Want to try something different?"

"Like what?"

"How about fucking my rear?"

"Oh boy!"

"Have you ever done it before? Tell the truth?"

"Noooo ..." he lied.

"Would you like to?"

"Sure, but what about you? I don't want to hurt you."

"We can use that chair. I think it'll work if I bend over while I'm standing and you stand behind me." A young stud she'd picked up once had fucked her ass while she was standing like that and she remembered having loved it.

She slipped out of her negligee. She bent over the chair, supporting her weight with her hands and moving her legs apart. Joey came behind her. He reached down to squeeze her hanging tits. Then he squeezed her ass, opening her ass cheeks with his hands.

"I love your ass, Mom."

"Go in easy at first. Just do everything I tell you to do." She coached him through it. In a moment she felt the tip of his prick pushing against her asshole. She had no doubt about being able to take him. She opened her rectum, relaxed her muscles completely and forced her ass pucker to open to his cock. When she told him to push forward, his cockhead popped right in without any trouble.

"Oh Jesus!" he said.

"Keep going, honey."

"It's going in, Mom."

"Keep going until it's all in."

She loved the feel of a cock when it went in. All that hot flesh pushing inside her rectum. She could feel more of a cock with her ass than with her cunt. Joey had such a lovely thick prick. As he pushed in inch after inch, she mewled with pleasure.

Finally she had all of him. His cock was like a red-hot poker up her rectum. She took hold of his balls and rubbed his ball-bag against her cunt.

"Just keep it there a moment," she said. "Do you like it?"

He snickered. "Are you kidding?"

"Nice, huh?"

"It's fantastic."

"Now pull out slowly. Not all the way. Leave your knob inside. That's it. Slowly, baby. Now in again. That's it. Shove it up my ass, darling."

He grunted with pleasure. The hot grip of her rectum around his cock made him wild. His eyes were glued to his cock. The way his cock shaft stretched her asshole into a big, round mouth. When he pulled out again, it looked like her asshole was sucking on his prick. The sight of that was enough to blow his mind.

He began fucking her. She told him it was all right. She was ready for it now. She wanted his cock moving in and out. In the beginning she liked to have a prick sit still awhile, but then later she needed to be fucked.

"Fuck my ass," she said with a groan. "Just let yourself go." She had a suspicion he'd done this before. But what the hell ...

He came soon after that. Lucy felt it. She felt his cum spurting like a hot enema inside her rectum. She didn't always feel it when a man came in her ass, but this time she felt it. She clamped her asshole around his cock to milk him. When Joey felt the constriction of her ass around his cock, he cried out and gave her another spurt of sperm.

"Oh Jesus, Mom!"

"Hold on, baby. Let me squeeze you!" She squeezed his cock with her ass a few more times, and then finally she told him it was all right for him to pull out.

"Easy, honey ..."

His cock popped out of her asshole. Her anal ring was stretched, and he could see some of his cream beginning to leak out. Even as he watched it, her stretched ass hole slowly closed and returned to its normal size.

When Lucy finally straightened up, she kissed his mouth and told him he had done it exactly right. "Was it good for you, baby?"

"The best, Mom." He cursed himself for that comment. She let it pass.

They sat beside each other on the sofa and kissed. He fondled her tits and then her cunt. She told him to play with her asshole. "Go inside," she said. "I'll show you what I mean about relaxing." He slipped his middle finger in her ass. She purred with pleasure as she opened her asshole to him.

"You see?"

"You're wide open"

"That's right. But a young girl might not know enough to do that. You've got to be careful or you'll hurt her."

"I'll remember, Mom." His cock was stiff again. She played with it.

"Did you ever play with another woman's ass?" he asked.

She thought of Marsha.

Lucy and Marsha had gone to dinner at the Fairmont, and had, after a few drinks, almost ended up in bed. They both had wild imaginations and told each other imaginary stories about licking some random woman's pussy. One Friday night they went into the Fairmont bar and singled out a gorgeous woman. No matter if the woman was with a man, they ignored him. They followed the woman into the ladies' room and waited until she finished pissing. They grabbed her, squealing, undressing her, exposing her breasts. While Marsha held the woman, Lucy ate her out until the squealing woman climaxed. When Lucy got home she fingered himself to three intense orgasms. She hadn't eaten out Marsha yet.

Her mind went back to Shirley, her girlfriend in law school. Shirley was up for anything, the kinkier the better. Studying constitutional law made them both incredibly horny. They utilized long rubber dildoes, and fucked each other until their cunts were sore.

"Yes, Joey ... there were a couple of women," she told him.

"Can you tell me about them?" He loved hearing about his mother's salacious history.

"It was during our post exam sorties. You can't make it through law school without having someone eat you out at least once a week."

She didn't want to get diverted. She ran her finger over his balls and the length of his cock. She tickled his knob and squeezed more of his precum out. Like toothpaste.

"I think you're ready for some fucking again. What would you like?"

He blushed. "Can I go in your ass again?"

She smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that. I could use some of that myself. But maybe you'd better go up to my bathroom and get more Vaseline."

While he was gone, she fingered her asshole. The ring was nice and loose, much softer than usual because she'd recently been fucked. She ran her fingertip around the soft rim and then pushed it inside. After a while she added a second finger. When Joey returned to the living room with the Vaseline, he found her sliding two fingers in and out of her ass.

"You started without me," he teased.

"I'm getting it ready for you. Why don't you grease your cock, honey? Do it all the way down to your balls." She continued finger fucking her asshole as she watched him spread the Vaseline up and down the length of his hard prick. It turned her on to watch him lubricate himself.

"I'd like to watch you jerk off sometime," she said. "It's exciting for a woman to watch that."

"OK, Mom."

"Maybe we could do it together."

"I'd like that." His cock was greased now. She said they would use a different position this time. She would lie on her back and he would come into her in the missionary position.

"What I do is pull my knees way back and you can get at my hole without any trouble."

She could see the excitement in his eyes. Stretched out on the sofa, she pulled her knees all the way back to her tits and rolled her ass up to expose her asshole. Joey curled his fingers around his cock and rubbed his cockhead up and down her ass crack. Then he centered his fuck-knob on her entry.

"That's good, honey. Now just keep pushing and I'll let you in."

"Like this?"

"That's it. There it is. All the way, baby. Give me all of it."

He pushed.

"Do you like it, baby?"

"I love it ..."

This was a more leisurely fuck. The special first-time frenzy was no longer there. Now they concentrated on each instant of pleasure.

"Why don't you eat my pussy now," she said. "I could use a little more loving and that would do it for me." He went down on her cunt eagerly. She ran her fingers through his hair and told herself she had to be the happiest woman in the world ...

So continued the incestuous affair between Lucy and her son. They led their ordinary lives, Lucy arguing her defense cases, and Joey going off to school each day. In the evening and on weekends, mother and son had a private life no one suspected.

Chapter 2

There were new possibilities now for Joey. He looked at the girls and women he knew with greater interest. He told himself that many of them always needed loving, and would gladly fuck him if he gave it a shot. The problem was to choose the right woman and the right approach. His math instructor, for instance. A redhead, Mrs. Nancy Brewer. She was an assistant professor. She wasn't that much of a knockout, but he'd always had the hots for her. He'd always found her incredibly sensual, the way she moved. Her slim body. The subtle perfume she used. The way the contour of her ass showed when she wore a thin dress. And she was married, too. Did she have a husband? The hell with her husband, he thought. He'd give anything to fuck her, but it wouldn't happen if he didn't try.

12