Passion Is Where You Find It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had no trouble talking to her. They knew each other pretty well. She'd known him as a student for almost a year. The next chance he had, during a lunch-break one day, he talked to her in a way he hadn't dared before. He flirted with her. They talked about classical music, and every chance he had he hinted that she turned him on. He believed in the power of positive thinking.

Joey imagined himself fucking her. He wondered how to approach her. With a supple body like that, maybe it would best to have her on her back with her legs over his shoulders. He imagined her legs pointing straight up at the ceiling and wide apart. He wondered what her cunt would look like in that position.

"I mean it," he said out loud,

Mrs. Brewer looked at him. "Mean what, Joey?"

"I mean what I've been saying. You're a very sexy woman. I have fantasies about you."

"Oh my!" She seemed a bit taken aback.

She looked at him a long moment, as if her eyes were trying to penetrate his skull. Then she told him to come to her office after classes.

"Maybe we need to have a little talk," she said.

That afternoon, after class, Joey went to Mrs. Brewer's office. There was nothing unusual about it. Students and teachers had conferences all the time.

He found her alone at her desk. She looked up from the exam papers she was checking and smiled at him. He closed the door; she told him to be seated. She moved her chair to the side of the desk and they sat facing each other. Her legs were slightly apart.

She talked about teachers and students, and how sometimes a student might get a crush on a teacher. She moved her legs further apart.

"It's normal," she said. "You're young and inexperienced. It's perfectly normal for a guy your age to fantasize over an older woman."

Joey shrugged. "I'm not that young and I'm not inexperienced. I've been with a mature woman before."

Mrs. Brewer smiled. "I see." She enjoyed teasing him.

"I think about you all the time," he confessed.

"Your erotic fantasies."

"Yeah."

She sighed. She seemed a bit nervous. "All right, let's talk about it."

He knew he had her when she began glancing at the huge swelling in his crotch. She glanced once and then again. During the third glance he overtly opened his legs and she blushed. The lump seemed to be expanding.

"Tell me about the fantasies," she said to the lump.

He came right out and told her. "I think about fucking you. I think about licking your pussy. "

Her smile vanished and a deep flush spread from her throat to her face. "You shouldn't talk like that."

"I'm just saying what I feel. Everybody knows those words."

"Yes, I suppose they do."

"I'd like to fuck you in the ass."

"Just like that."

"That's right."

"You may be too young for me, Joey."

"Why don't you find out?"

She glanced at his crotch again and sighed. "All right, maybe I will. I hope I won't regret anything."

She invited him to come home with her. She was very direct about it. She said it wasn't an easy thing for her to do. The university administration didn't approve of such things. She might get into trouble. He had to promise not to tell anyone. Joey nodded.

"I promise," he said.

"What do you usually do after school?"

He shrugged. "My mom doesn't get home until seven. I usually go home and fix myself a sandwich."

"Then I'll fix you a sandwich at my place ..."

He didn't care about the sandwich. All he cared about was fucking her. But he smiled at her and said that would be fine.

They rode in her car. They talked about school: Then the talk turned to sex. She told him she had been married. She seemed amused when he told her he'd balled some of the girls in her classes.

"What about Christie Simpson," she said. "I see the way she looks at you."

"Not her."

"Really?"

"I've never even dated her."

Mrs. Brewer laughed. "The way she looks at you all the time, I thought you two were an item ..."

At her apartment, Mrs. Brewer seemed nervous again. There was no talk about fixing him a sandwich. All she could talk about was the weather, that it was warm. He could see the perspiration on her upper lip. Then suddenly she backed him against a wall and kissed him full on the mouth.

"I hope you're good," she said. "I need someone who's good."

He could smell her perfume. He was quivering with excitement. He had been looking at this woman for so long. Now here they were in her apartment. His shaft was hard. When she kissed him again, he pressed the bulge of his cock against her belly.

"Oh my!" she said.

She dropped her hand and stroked the bulge. Her fingers moved up and down the length of his cock. She murmured something as she pinched his knob. Then she unzipped his fly, slid her hand inside and pulled his cock out into the open.

"Jesus Christ!!" she gasped. His size shocked her.

Holding his thick prick on her palm, she looked down at it. "You're circumcised. I love your mushroom knob ..."

She handled him carefully, as if she was afraid he might go off too soon. "These jeans are awfully tight. Can you get your balls out?"

He wondered why she didn't just tell him to drop his pants. Then he thought maybe she wanted to see his affair hanging out of his fly. His mother seemed to like that sometimes. Mrs. Brewer stepped back a bit to look at his exposed solid cock.

"You're certainly not a child. It's a man's prick and balls ..."

"No good?"

"Plenty good, mister. I hope you know how to use that thing. But first I'll say hello."

She dropped down to a crouch in front of him and gobbled his cock. No delicate sniffing and licking. What she did was open her mouth wide and take all of his prick down to the root. He was caught by surprise. He hadn't expected her to be so aggressive about it. This was a teacher everyone said was a dried up old bitch. He'd always suspected that wasn't true. Now here he was with his dick halfway down her throat.

She held him there, his stalk deep inside her throat. Then she slowly pulled back, all the way back to the tip of his prick. She pulled her mouth free of his cock and licked his piss slit.

"That's my hello," she said. "I like this cock, Joey. I really do." After that she rose up. She made him stand there with his prick and balls hanging out of his pants while she started undressing. She muttered about the school.

"I hate the dean," she said. "He tried to fuck me once. He came here one night and I had to throw him out. What a silly old man he is. He drinks too much and then he gets randy and thinks he can fuck anyone he wants."

She held his thick cock with her soft fingers.

"Joey, what a lovely cock you have! I've known you almost a year, haven't I? Honestly, I can't say I've noticed you that much. Not in any special way, I mean. I never realized how mature you really were."

She was almost naked now. She had apple-sized tits with long dark nipples. Her nipples looked about an inch long. His mother had big nipples, but they weren't as long as these.

She worked at her panty hose now. She amused herself by being coy about it. "I'm not that much of a tease," she said. "I don't dance on stage ..."

"You're enough for me, Mrs. Brewer."

She giggled. "It might be better if you called me Nancy."

"All right, Nancy." She turned her back, peeled the panty hose all the way down to expose her ass. She turned around to face him again.

"There," she said.

She had the hairiest crotch he'd ever seen. Wild hair growing everywhere, all over her crotch and halfway up her belly.

She smiled when she saw his eyes on her. "I used to trim it," she said. Standing close to him, she tickled his cock with her fingers.

"Do you like a hairy pussy, Joey?"

"It's very nice."

"My clit is large. Bigger than most I know ..."

"You do women too?"

"Sometimes a woman's tongue is better than a cock."

Staring at her clit, he said, "I never saw one that big ..."

"How many have you seen?"

"A few." He thought of his mother. Her clit was stubby but not long. "

"Can you do my clit? Can you suck?"

"Yeah ..."

He pushed her onto the bed , and spread her legs apart. Parting the pubic hair of her groin, he saw her clit was almost two inches long. He used his tongue to slowly tease it, and she gasped. He opened his lips and inhaled her sensitive nub. She squirmed and her squirming gave him the feedback he needed.

He sucked more vigorously as if to stretch it further, all the while rolling his tongue over it. It took only a few moments before a massive climax hit her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh ... shit!!!!!!!" She was panting while he grinned at her.

"Was it OK?"

"Jesus Christ ..." she was having trouble breathing.

"Now it's your turn to strip. Let me see all of you." He hurried out of his clothes. When he was naked, she fondled his ass and then his cock and balls again.

"OK, fuck me ..."

During the next two hours they fucked up a storm. First he fucked her missionary style. He had her with her legs way up in the air, her slim hips gripped by his hands. She had an agile body. He found he could push and pull her back and forth on his cock. They both grunted as his thick prick pounded her cunt.

He suggested they change position. He made her bend over so he could ream her from behind. She knelt on the mattress to present her cunt. When he moved behind her and saw how hairy she was, he went crazy. She had hair growing all the way up the cheeks of her ass. He found it incredibly erotic.

He pushed his cock between her legs and jammed it inside her pussy. They fucked with a fury. She bucked and tossed her bottom. She said it was the best fuck she'd had in ages. She said she loved his cock. She loved the way he fucked.

After he came, she sucked him to another hard-on and told him he had to fuck her again.

"Now about your ass?" he said.

She blushed. "Oh, Joey ... "

"You might like it."

"I know I'll like it. That's the trouble." They had a rousing butt fuck. Not as good as what he had when his mother was in the mood, but Nancy's asshole turned him on. All that hair around it. Her ass had a nice firm grip, too. Tight and warm. She told him her ex-husband used to fuck her ass all the time.

"He left me for another woman," Nancy said.

"Maybe she had a tighter asshole."

Joey thought her asshole was tight enough. He decided Mrs. Brewer had a classic asshole. A Victorian asshole.

The next day in math class he kept thinking about the way he had fucked her. She was at the blackboard, solving some linear equations. All he could think about was the shape of her ass and all that hair in her ass crack and the way her asshole held his cock. He would always think of her like that, as long as he knew her during the time he was at the university. But he didn't want to fuck her again. He had realized that in the morning.

His mother had come to him in the morning and found him with an erection and sucked him off. It felt so good. It made him realize how much he loved his mother. He didn't want to complicate things by fucking around with another woman his mother's age. His mother didn't mind him seeing girls his own age. She even encouraged it. She said he had to live a normal life. No, he wouldn't fuck Mrs. Brewer again. Once was enough

...


12