All Comments on 'Passion or Prayer'

by CarolinaCuntry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, Please!

Well-written, excellent build up & very enticing attention to detail. Please write more. I really enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no condom?

You didn't make him wear a condom?

There was nothing to protect your pussy from his spermy cum, which he thrusted deep into your sexy pussy, which he soooo wanted to fuck?

over & over & over :)

Wonderful itntriguing story.

dondddonddover 7 years ago
Great story

The Christian girl holds her hands out in a "welcoming" position as he moves closer to her & poises his impressive penis in front of her beautiful Christian p*ssy, which is about to become all his.

She gives him a loving look as he begins to slowly slide it in.

It meets no resistance with a deliberate but loving push, his forehead bursts her holy hymen.

After she gets over the initial pain, she finds she enjoys the feeling of him inside her.

Her religious restrictions now removed, there's nothing between them (not even a condom to "protect" her innocent Christian p*ssy from his godless cock).

They kiss even more passionately as he drills deeper into her.

She finds complete lovemaking so much more enjoyable than the "everything...but" she as a Christian girl limited him to those many nights after their dates back at his place where she remained a "technical" virgin as she let him do nearly everything else with him as they engaged in heavy mutual oral, including her gaining a taste for him as she learned how to please him by going as far as swallowing.

They had engaged in nearly everything else, so penetration wouldn't be that big a change from their earlier foreplay or sexual activity.

The powerful thrusts of her nonChristian man "introduce" her to the real world of dating & sex. Soon, she feels him spasming as he fills her sweet Christian p*ssy with his godless spermy cum.

It's in those critical moments when the two of them become one that thoughts of God, Jesus & her convictions come to her mind.

Yes, those morals which she so easily set-aside for the fleeting moments of pleasure.

Those thoughts don't remain long, though, as she wraps her arms around him even more tightly & takes-in his powerful thrusts as he conquers her good Christian womanhood, which is now all his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous