Passionate About Her Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers

Scott cringed inside, knowing that the twitch was probably recorded precisely in the way that Jessica had described. He stayed silent in the hope that it would at least pass unnoticed by the female by his ear, but he already knew it was only wishful thinking. She had turned her head slightly at the end of her phrase. She had intended to produce the reaction, and she was purposely observing it.

"Cute," she giggled. "Let's run with that."

She reached with her right hand, pressed the tip of her index finger downward at the base of his penis, and held it firmly.

"Feet," she whispered, sounding purposely naughtier.

"Feet, feet, feet, feet, feet, feet, feet. Tickling your feet."

Scott was all but cursing himself as he felt his pelvic muscles flex wildly and involuntarily under the pressure of her fingertip, as the lurid word exploded from her lips into his mental imagery.

"Tickling your naked, helpless, bare... feet."

Scott felt two more fingers and a thumb add their pressure to the base of the penis, pushing down. His organ responded automatically, pushing back with equal straightness and hardness.

"Scott's helpless, bare feet will now be tickled by a girl who has full control over him, and Scott won't be able to do anything about it. He will laugh and laugh helplessly, as she tickles and tickles... the soles... of... his... feet."

Scott was breathing harder. There was a drum roll in his head now. And--

-- then... it stopped. She let go, and only the echo remained.

Scott's heavy panting was the only sound. He was breathing heavily, and it was obvious. And it couldn't really be helped. Jessica stood up, and looked down at him.

"You like me."

She smiled.

There was a silent moment in which they looked at each other.

"We should start, Scott," she said through her smile, and sauntered to his feet, taking her place on what must have been a stool. He had to tilt his neck up to follow her around to it. Once she sat and had indulged in giving him another ritualistically smug grin, she lifted her hands. He could see them wiggling mischievously in the LCD monitor, inches from his unfairly exploitable feet. He watched the feet remain perfectly poised, presented to the wiggling fingers as he tried to twist and jerk at his ankles. It was sublime to him, how the effort resulted in literally no detectable change in the position of his feet or toes on the monitor.

Scott had never felt so defenseless, and his mentality began to cave in on itself. His erection was as prominent as ever, and his bare feet were just as prominent and equally vulnerable. This could be a time, he thought, that would change his life. It was about to happen.

And then, the door clicked. Scott jumped.

Surely it would be a man this time. He would put an end to this. It might all be over. And so, he waited for it to be.

The first thing he noticed was curls of hair behind the door. That wasn't right. But there was more to discover as the figure emerged.

It wasn't a man.

Oh, my god, said his mind, coming back to life for a moment. It was...

"K-kristen...!" he said, his voice cracking. His erection softened immediately. This was overwhelmingly improbable. His girlfriend could not see him like this. Their relationship would be over.

As quickly as a mousetrap, he felt Jessica's fingernails jump to work on his feet, and realized that he had spoken without her prompt. It began to zap at his brain.

That was it. Jessica could rob him of his clothing and his dignity. Anyone could do that. But no one would rob him of his relationship with Kristen. He would break his restraints, or overturn the table trying.

With all his might, he thrashed left, and then right. All his strength was focused in his arms and solar plexus. He visualized his strength as a golden glow in those areas, and as he thrashed, he glanced over at the LCD monitor, where Jessica's fingernails teased the helpless feet.

He felt her fingers inside of him. They passed through his body like ghost hands, and teased the golden glow away like a loosening shoelace. He could almost hear her voice in his head.

"Let's put that strength to better use, shall we?" it seemed to say.

He felt the glow drain from his arms and torso, and tug at the corners of his mouth, and then his whole face.

"Big smile!" the voice said. "Time to laugh!"

The rest of his strength shot down to his feet, where it was wasted on the frantic and fruitless movements of his ankles and toes. The image on the LCD screen -- the live image of the female hand tickling the uselessly struggling feet -- was a visual testament to his utter helplessness. However, it was not the screen that Kristen was watching. She was now looking, with an expression of calm focus, on the real thing.

The laughter was beyond unstoppable. In that moment, Scott understood what it was like to be a television trying not to be controlled by the remote. He understood what it was like to be a set of piano strings trying not to make sounds for its pianist. He felt like he was part of Jessica, merely carrying out her impulses, and it was psychologically devastating to be doing it in front of Kristen.

"Have you made any progress so far?" he heard Kristen ask. It was difficult to hear over his own laughter.

"Well, he's definitely enjoying himself," Jessica responded as she continued to play up and down Scott's soles.

"You were absolutely right about his shyness," Jessica continued. "I began by tickling him outright, and his first reaction was to ignore that anything had even happened."

"... Just like you predicted," Kristen commented.

"Well, it's very typical of men who repress their sexuality. He continued to deny it even when I showed him pictures from his own downloads folder."

Kristen smiled, almost laughing. She still hadn't made eye contact with Scott.

"But," Jessica continued, "the recorded data from his penile responses confirmed his interest in tickling conclusively. You can watch the video later. It's good for this kind of man, how little control he has over his sexual response cycle."

Jessica intentionally increased the intensity of her stimulation of Scott's feet, and his laughter automatically increased and punctuated her sentence.

"Oh..." Jessica interrupted herself. "This is the first time you've seen him naked, isn't it?"

"Yes," Kristen replied, blushing a little. "I've actually... never seen anybody naked up close like this before."

"Well, please feel free to have a good look. He can't do anything to stop you. The penis is flaccid now, mainly because he was worried about your knowledge of his sexual interests."

Kristen smiled again. "That's hilarious," she said. "Why on earth would he think I wouldn't want to know about this? I'm his girlfriend. Why does he even think I hired you in the first place?"

"I'm sure he's only just realizing that," Jessica offered. She was correct.

Finally, Jessica relented, and Scott was left in a fit of silly-sounding gasps.

"Kri -- Kristen..." he panted. "I -- it's not... please..."

"One moment," said Jessica, travelling to his head again via the equipment cart. She no longer made eye contact with Scott.

"I'm s -- sorry..." he continued to pant.

Jessica methodically stimulated Scott's left underarm with one hand, bringing him quickly back into a frenzy. When his mouth was wide in an exhausted continuation of his laughter, he felt Jessica force an object past his lips and behind his teeth with her free hand. It felt smooth and rubbery inside his mouth. He was newly intimidated, like a confused animal at the veterinary clinic, as she finished inserting it. Jessica proceeded to swing one additional restraint over his forehead. It held his head in place like a helmet affixed to the table.

"That's better," said Jessica, continuing around to his left side. "Scott's body has been a lot more enthusiastic about participating than Scott has." Jessica tapped another button, switching the LCD display's content back to the close frame of his genitals.

Scott pulled and stretched as his neck, and it seemed to yield the same lack of avail as the rest of his body. His position allowed him to glance down at Kristen with his eyes, but there was no freedom of movement. He sucked and spat at the object in his mouth, but it was stuck as though it was a part of his anatomy. It was sealed tight around the outside of his mouth, and he soon resigned his breathing to his nose.

"Tickling. That is so fascinating," Kristen noted to herself.

"Undeniably positive response to tickling," responded Jessica, sitting on her stool. "Now it's time to test his response to feet."

Kristen looked at Jessica, genuinely surprised.

"Feet?" she said. With no other outlet for expression, Scott immediately blushed. He hoped they wouldn't notice.

"When I was looking through his files, there were two basic themes," Jessica explained to her. There was no mistake about her forward-leaning position from Scott's perspective. She was untying her shoes.

"One was tickling. Men tickling women, women tickling men. There were some video clips in there, and stories by erotic fiction authors. You're welcome to look through them with me after we collect his sexual response data."

Kristen's head tilted a little, as she stared at Jessica in fascination.

"The other one," Jessica continued, "was feet. Always women's feet, generally bare. Often being presented to, or imposed upon the man in some way. Some of the data I got earlier demonstrated that Scott shows an auto-erotic response to just hearing the word 'feet.' "

Scott heard her second shoe fall, and watched her body dip down in the obvious removal of her socks. For the first time since Kristen had entered the room, Jessica made eye contact with Scott.

"Scott," she said. Her voice was suddenly different -- the way it had been when she had first addressed him as a friend. The way she spoke to Kristen was so casual and sincere that by comparison, her addresses to Scott seemed fabricated. She was never trying to be friends with him at all, he realized. She had been toying with him from the start, and she was trying to do it again.

"Scott, look at me, please."

He had never expected this level of captivity, and he realized he no longer knew what Jessica was capable of. He would comply. But he would make it as difficult as possible for her.

With the rubbery object in his mouth, he could only focus his defiant expression through his eyes as he returned her gaze. His blush was still ablaze, making him look silently furious at her. Jessica continued with unhindered calmness.

"Focus right here, on my eyes," she said, lifting two fingers and indicating them. "Whatever happens, look right into my eyes."

Scott's own eyes narrowed icily at the instruction. He had to question himself again; was she trying to be genuine with him? Then he chastised himself. Of course she wasn't. How could she even make him ask that?

Her bare feet came into view. The mere shape of them, visible only peripherally as he stared at her eyes, was setting off alarms in his brain. He had spent so much time pursuing opportunities to stare covertly at the feet of his high school friends. This was incomparably different. This was a beautiful woman; a highly cunning woman, and she was showing him the soles of her feet.

They wiggled slowly just outside of the focused centre of his vision, and Jessica's face was adorned with a more disabling smirk than Scott had ever imagined.

"Please try to tell me that this does not arouse you, Scott," she cooed to his silent eyes, lifting the toes of her left foot into the focus of his stare, and wiggling them slowly.

It was embarrassing that she was forcing him to do this. He was far more private about feet -- in his own mind -- than he was about tickling. He could see the image in his peripheral vision of Kristen, taking a step closer and forcing him to witness her presence as Jessica continued to activate ganglia of erotic triggers in him. He couldn't see the precise expression in Kristen's face with his eyes locked on Jessica, but he could tell she was fascinated. Calm. Her eyes seemed to move between his own helpless face, his genitals, the LCD display, and Jessica's feet as she observed what Jessica was doing with them.

"Does he actually... like feet?" she asked tentatively. Scott felt so ashamed. He began to close his eyes in humiliation, but quickly opened them when he realized he might be provoking a consequence, hoping Jessica would believe it was a prolonged blink.

There was no trace of disappointment in Kristen's voice, and it was enigmatic beyond that. Scott had never seen her in a situation of any sexual matter, and he had no way of understanding how she felt. Even if he did, he could no longer respond in any way but by trying to keep himself reacting to Jessica.

"This is the first test I've performed on him, but the sensor is still recording his penile tumescence, so we'll have data shortly," Jessica responded. Though she was responding to Kristen's question, she continued to speak directly to Scott.

His penis was still flaccid since his shock at Kristen's entrance. He had been nervous with devastation and so that reaction had been expected, and he had been thankful that the circumstance had produced it.

Now, Jessica had just directed his attention to his penis once again, and he was filled with the same sudden self-consciousness as before. He could not react with an erection again with Kristen here.

"The content in his downloads folder suggests that Scott has an irrational sexual fixation on feet," Jessica continued. "Men with this deviancy tend to become fascinated by a woman's bare feet, whether in public or private. They can't explain why, and they can't suppress the arousal. Men like this fantasize about scenarios in which women deliberately seduce them with their feet. Beyond that, it depends on their specific interests."

It was one thing to hear Jessica's voice as she summarized his fantasy life to Kristen. The added factors of the forced eye contact with Jessica, the knowledge of Kristen's presence, and his extreme helplessness -- any one of which would have been unimaginably devastating on its own -- combined to make it feel like a butterfly was loose in his lower torso.

"Watch the data readout on the screen, Kristen," said Jessica. "Keep in mind that Scott will be trying to resist any sexual response."

Jessica proceeded to extend her legs, and Scott watched the sexy feet float toward his face.

"You're doing very well, Scott," Jessica cooed in her fabricated character voice. "Now, just relax and keep watching my eyes. You can't stop this."

Jessica's eyes flashed softly. There was something so confident about them. He heard her voice in his head once again, rife with the flavour of trumping expertise.

"Time for the next demonstration," it said, and Scott immediately felt the shape of her beautiful, advancing feet consult his brain for approval to prepare him for mating. The erection had already begun.

He blushed around the sinuses, actually forcing a groan through his nose and squinting in an effort to relax his body's response.

"Up you go! Scott loves feet!" Jessica's imagined voice intoned joyfully, and once again, his penis had expanded and pointed proudly at the ceiling.

It was so easy for her. He hated her.

"Did you see how rapidly he responded, Kristen? It's a deeply ingrained phenomenon for men. Sometimes deeper than is conscious. Truly repressive men will go very far to deny it."

Jessica began to rub her feet around his forehead, then his chin, then his cheeks. The pattern was sequential, contrived, and he felt it working on him.

"And that's why we have these tests, isn't it?" said Kristen out loud. It was the first thing she said that seemed to bear the semi-subconscious smack of girl-talk.

"And that's why we're testing your boyfriend for his sexual response to feet," replied Jessica snappily, deliberately placing her toes in front of Scott's eyes, forcing him to stare at them, and flexing them suggestively. Once again, she had placed a discreet emphasis on the word "feet," and he knew she had done it on purpose.

"What I find so enlightening about the male sexual response," Jessica continued sharing with Kristen, "is that it's an invitation to mate. The primary biological function of the male is to inseminate the female; to offer and give his sperm. Even though I've spent this entire time tickling and humiliating him, he's essentially offering to give himself to me right now."

Jessica spent the next minute smiling smugly at him. She flexed and curled her feet in front of his face in silence, making Scott observe the way the shape of her toes overrode his attempts to distract himself. The silence seemed to focus his senses, and Scott could feel his heartbeat in his penis, making it twitch steadily in the open gaze of his girlfriend as it was mimicked on the data readout. Jessica's feet reclaimed their close proximity to his face, the toes of one foot waving flirtatiously in front of his eyes, and the toes of the other fitting comfortably over his nose.

Scott had just exhaled. With Jessica's foot resting there, he tried instinctively to inhale through his mouth and was reminded by the suffocating pull of his rubbery gag that this was impossible. Scott hadn't thought very much about smelling feet, but he had encountered the fetish during his adventures on the Internet, and several related stories and pictures had survived his selection process and were saved on his hard drive. Now, he realized that Jessica had decided to test Scott's sexual response to that very activity, and she had already checkmated him before he was even aware that she was planning to.

She playfully cocked her head to one side and raised her eyebrows, wiggling the toes resting leisurely on his face, as she waited for his held breath to give.

Finally, it did. Scott felt himself analyze the scent as his sense of smell was invaded. He had already been deeply aroused by their momentary face-off before he was forced to inhale, but this factor was entirely different. He was not stricken with repugnance as he thought he might be, but rather with a new focus on Jessica's femininity. He remembered the occasional time when he had had the opportunity to smell a woman's hair, or even the sweat from under her arms; comparable to the smell produced by his own gender and yet mysteriously unique to the other, pretty sex. Now it was being imposed on him -- forced on him -- and it was so inextricably connected to his utter weakness for Jessica's feet, that he was aroused even further.

He was sure that his arousal was being recorded recognizably to Jessica's equipment, and there was nothing he could do about it. As Jessica switched feet, raising one corner of her mouth in that casually triumphant smirk, Scott thought for the first time that he understood was it was to be "dominated." She was holding him gently under the lowest part of her, making him watch her, smell her, feel her. Making his body respond passionately and involuntarily. Showing it to his girlfriend.

I love you, Jessica, Scott's mind said suddenly.

Scott banished the phrase as quickly as it had formed. He didn't love her. He despised her, and he hated what she was doing.

And then a quick, bright flash bounced off the wall, and Jessica's face. It almost made him jump.

"Don't look away, Scott," Jessica cooed immediately. "Kristen's just taking a few pictures."

Scott suddenly felt awake again. This was a curve ball that he didn't know how to respond to. In the confusion, he felt relieved that perhaps his erection would subside at the shock of this news, but instead, he felt thrilled by it. It was not the knowledge that he wouldn't be able to escape being photographed; it was the knowledge that he already had been. He was suddenly very turned on.

CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers