Passionate Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the reflection of the mirror, I saw his eyes glance down between my legs and then back to my face and I felt my cheeks burn.

My nipples now felt hyper sensitive and every time I walked, they rubbed against my singlet. Even with my sports bra on, I could see the outline of my own nipples protruding through my top. Jesus, they looked like bullets.

I sneaked another glance at the guy in the mirror and I saw his eyes zero in on my breasts. His eyes darkened and then his hot gaze trailed up to my face and his green eyes were filled with lust.

I was almost scorched by his intense look and my gaze automatically looked down at his shorts and was shocked to see the outline of a semi-erection. I averted my eyes quickly, but I could tell that he had seen me looking at his hard-on.

My whole body was now burning up and I had to leave before I embarrassed myself again in front of him. I couldn't concentrate on my workout anyway. Every erogenous zone was humming with desire. I switched off the running machine and without even looking at the hot guy, disappeared into the changing room.

The place was empty again as the nubile ladies were in the middle of their Dance Fit class. I grabbed my towel and shower gel from the locker, desperate to get in the shower and relieve all the sexual tension in my body.

Once I was satisfied the shower curtain had been carefully pulled across the entrance to the cubicle, I turned on the hot water and pointed the showerhead at an angle so that the water was aimed towards my throbbing clit.

I leaned back against the cubicle wall, closed my eyes and let the delicious sensation of the water massage my swollen lips and clit. Then I plunged two fingers inside myself. It felt unbelievably good. I moved my fingers back and forth in my tight pussy, while the jets of the shower stimulated my clit.

My hand movements became more vigorous until I felt a scorching orgasm rip through my body. Gasping for breath, I came back down to earth and when I opened my eyes, they collided with a pair of luminous green eyes staring at me intensely, between a gap in the shower curtains.

The hot guy was standing there, outside my shower cubicle and he had seen me masturbate to a shattering orgasm.

I was mortified and didn't know where to look or what to say. I wanted to grab my towel and cover myself up, but before I could move, the hot guy had entered the cubicle. He drew the shower curtain closed and all I could do was stare at him, not comprehending what was happening to me.

He was still wearing his shorts and t-shirt and didn't seem to care that they were getting wet. He finally spoke in smooth and husky voice,

"I've seen you watching me with your horny eyes and I followed you to ask you for your number. I didn't expect to find you here, finger fucking yourself. The sight of you is so erotic that you've made me rock hard."

I stared at him open mouthed and looked down at his crotch. There, in it's amazing glory was a huge outline of his cock, tenting his shorts. His green eyes continued to stare at me as though daring me to touch him.

I reached out and pressed my hand against his shaft. It was thick and solid. The hot guy closed his eyes and groaned, thrusting his hips towards me. I loved the reaction I got from him and stepped towards him.

Feeling bold, I put one of my hands down his shorts to grab his length. I started moving my hand up and down his shaft, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to see all of him and I wanted him naked right now.

He helped me to remove his shorts and release his huge cock, which I eagerly grabbed with both hands. Then he stripped off his t-shirt.

I let go of his length so that I could at last, run my hands over his ripped abs and his muscular chest. He groaned at the slight pain and pleasure of my fingers tweaking his nipples.

His body did not disappoint at all and I felt myself go weak at the knees.

"I need to fuck you right now," he growled.

At this point, my second New Year's resolution briefly popped into my mind,

"2) To not have casual sex with dickheads,"

I quickly shrugged the thought away. He was not a dickhead, but a fucking sex God and I was not going to pass up the opportunity to have his glorious dick inside me.

And so I nodded in agreement, turned my back to him and put my hands on the wall, bending forwards to allow him better access.

He pushed my legs apart and guided his cock towards the opening of my drenched pussy. He had to bend his knees slightly to get the right angle, but then in one swift movement, he was thrusting himself inside me.

The water continued to rain down on us both as he pounded against me. I felt so sensitive and tight after my previous orgasm, but the solid length of him was incredible and made my internal walls start to clench all over again.

His hands came round and grasped both my ample breasts, testing their weight and teasing my nipples. I felt his hot breath on my neck and then he licked a sensitive spot just behind my ear. I shuddered.

This was the most erotic sex I had ever had and never imagined it would be with someone like him.

His thrusting became more urgent and I reached down to rub my clit. God, he was so thick and hard and filled me completely. I was almost ready to come all over him, but then he suddenly pulled out.

I nearly screamed in frustration and tried to grab his cock to stick him back inside.

"No, I want to try something," he said cryptically.

He flipped me around so that I was facing the spray of water from the showerhead, then he swapped places with me and stood with his back to the wall.

He leaned against it and bent his knees slightly to lower himself and then with my back facing him, he spread my legs and impaled my pussy back onto his rigid cock.

What I realized instantly was that the hot jet of water from the showerhead was now aiming straight down to my clit. This was what he had planned all along, the sneaky, clever bastard. The sensation of the constant stream of water hitting my sensitive nub and his huge cock filling me up from behind was beyond delicious.

Jesus Christ, I thought I was going to explode from sensory overload and Mr hot as fuck, must have legs like steel from all that running, as he managed to carry my whole weight on his strong thighs.

His arms gripped my hips and moved me up and down over his shaft with rapid speed. It didn't take long for him to send me over the edge.

My second orgasm rocked through my body so violently that I screamed. My inner muscles clenched against his cock, hugging him tightly and he grunted loudly as his own orgasm spewed his hot cum inside me.

We were left panting hard and we remained in the same position for a few moments to catch our breaths. Eventually I felt his legs start to tremble and he gently moved me off him and stood us both up.

He turned me over and his eyes had become an emerald green. He looked incredible. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a sultry kiss. I sighed into his mouth, still a puddle of mush.

He let go of me and picked up his sopping wet clothes off the floor, but before he left the shower cubicle, he turned and smiled a delightfully sinful smile at me,

"I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful."

I slithered down onto the wet tiles and rested on the ground, with a self-satisfied grin on my face, the water still cascading down over my body. I had been well and truly fucked and I could not wait for my next gym session.

12