Passion's Journey: Cherry Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loni shrieked thinly as a wave of euphoric heat washed over her. He held her tighter, penetrating her with a finger, in and out, coating it in her ample moisture. He added another finger, and Loni stretched out, her back arching involuntarily from the bed and her mound rising up against his mouth eagerly. She had explored her body, experimented, she'd even thought she'd had orgasms. The heat that flooded her now dismissed that notion out of hand. The movements of a partner, unpredictable and yet perfectly enticing in every way, made her throb, made her scream, made her desperate glance toward her friends almost amusing as all four of them regarded her with open-faced disbelief.

Her body shook spasmodically, unable to take anymore, she shrieked as she pushed him back, sliding her shaking ass back across the bedclothes.

"Are you okay, Loni?" Jayo asked with concern.

The Waren laughed at him, "Unfamiliar with the sound of a woman's pleasure? Somehow I'm not surprised."

Moud was shaking his head as he turned away; his wife had obviously never made such sounds, either.

"Your pussy is wet and ready," the Waren told her, climbing to the bed, wiping his face as he crawled over her. "Are you ready?"

Loni bit her lip, meeting his eyes. Letting him know her answer. She wanted his dick inside her as she had never wanted anything. She wanted him to take her, to remove the choice from her and take control, and he smirked as he slid his manhood down, into her separation.

He smiled down at her, caressing her cheek with his thumb. He kissed her softly as his manhood pushed deeper, throbbed inside. "I guess it probably doesn't happen much in this town, but elsewhere there's kind of a stereotype that the first time can be painful for women," he said, and Loni had indeed heard of that even here. Her virginity was lost with an incredible sliding and growing heat of pure pleasure, ecstasy. "How are you doing?" he murmured into her ear as their bodies fit tighter together.

Loni moaned rapturously.

He kissed, beginning to move his member inside her, and she tasted her own arousal strongly in his mouth. She could feel her pussy flooding with more hot fluid, she could hear the wet slapping when he reached deepest penetration. She put her strong legs around him, rising to meet him at his thrusts as they became more measured and rhythmic.

"Not like any virgin I ever had," the Waren said, and it was unmistakable approval. "You must have been imagining this for a long time."

"I never thought...." Loni murmured, panting.

"You never thought it could be so fucking amazing?" he asked with a crooked grin.

Loni chuckled to herself. He wasn't wrong, and yet, "I never thought I would let someone do this, who I don't really like at all. I thought the person that would be willing to take control of me would be someone who loved me."

"Heh," he replied, swirling inside her. "Maybe next time."

Loni closed her eyes, smiling, then shrieked thinly when he rolled, hauling her along into his lap, remaining connected by their sex, and his rhythm never faltering. At his guidance at her hip, she began to ride him, rocking on his cock and rolling her hips.

"I think the problem you're facing is that most nice guys, the kind you might love, won't force themselves on a woman; you needed a literal mind reader to figure out that you had any desires at all."

"Warens can't be nice?"

"Warens can be whatever they want," he said, panting in her ear. "I can be whatever you want, and you weren't looking for a nice guy you loved, you wanted someone unafraid to take you, who would use you however they wanted. I'm just getting warmed up." His kiss this time was a little rougher as he moved her legs from around him, positioning her to straddle him, still without withdrawing all the way.

As he lay back, Loni began to move, and his hands rewarded her with gentle caresses over her bare skin. His fingers brushing her thighs, her belly, her sides and her bouncing tits. He caressed her face, drawing her down to kiss her, then moved to her throat, her shoulders, her arms. Only feeling at first, running his hands over with little resistance, he suddenly repositioned her arms, lifting her hands onto two more turgid rods. Without looking, she could tell Cena was on her right, his enormous member filling her hand.

"I can feel your pussy respond," the Waren told her, his voice low. "You're going to be a real slut for me. You want to be used, and I'm more than prepared to give you what you want."

"Oh god, why do I like when you say things like that?" she moaned.

"My name isn't God," he told her. "It's Evan. Call it out as I slide my dick deep into you."

"Oh Evan!" she cried as he pulled her pelvis down, around him, squeezing.

"Yeah," he sighed. "Tell me how good it is to have my cock inside you."

"Evan your... your..."

"My cock?"

"Yeah," she said. "Your cock feels so warm inside me. It feels good to be full of you, Evan. I can feel you bulging inside me."

He rocked her faster, thrusting energetically. "Stroke those other dicks. Get them good and ready."

"Ready?"

"You didn't really think this would be enough? If you want me to use you as I like, I'm going to get everything I want out of you. Your slutty cunt is going to give me what I want, right?"

"Oh Evan, yes," Loni moaned. She tentatively began to run her hands along the lengths of their shafts.

"Yeah, that's good," Evan said. "Mm, your hungry pussy loves getting stuffed like this, but I want you to turn around."

She turned from him, looking down between her legs to watch his turgid member pivot within her, then he gripped her, suddenly and tight, as he moved to the edge of the bed and positioned her splayed, dripping gash above his member again. She lowered herself without prompting, taking him in. As she began to ride him in this incredibly exposed position, she took the other cocks in her hands again. Cena's really was huge, but Jayo's was a little smaller than Evan's, and very hard. They both felt good in her hands and looked good to her. She wanted to taste them but couldn't decide which to try first.

"Take a step in, guys," Evan suggested.

"If we get any closer, our dicks are going to touch," Jayo said.

"Good," Evan replied. "She wants them touching, so she can lick both at the same time. She wants to prove that her mouth can be just as slutty as this sopping hole. Just close your eyes and imagine how much wetter it will be once I come in there."

Loni glanced back, "You're not going to..."

"I am super going to," he assured her, grunting softly as he pounded upward. Holding her tight at her hips, he guided her firmly and she continued to follow his motions. "I'm going to give your spunk deprived well what it really wants. It wants to be filled with a future cast off."

"Evan," she moaned, riding him faster. The two cocks before her got a tongue's with apart, and she licked between them. "When you say things like that..."

"My god your cunt feels good."

"Oh, yes, it feels good!"

"A pussy that feels this good only wants one thing."

Loni licked the dicks before her one at a time, jerking them both and trying to bring them closer. Jayo finally took a step and both bulging heads slid into her mouth, pressed together with her hands around them.

"That is... uncomfortably good," Jayo admitted.

"That's the best kind of good. The good you get from doing something bad." Evan bounced her harder in his lap. Grunting, he pulled her tight to him, and his voice rasped in her ear, her hands still on the cocks. "It's a great pleasure to cum in a pussy like this. Are you ready to take my seed into you?"

"Oh, Evan, yes," she moaned.

"That's good, because I can't hold back anymore. Your pussy is going to suck it right out of me. Mm, yeah, I can feel the way it's squeezing me tight, can you?"

"Yes, yes," she cried. She moved faster as he began to manipulate her throbbing clitoris. She cried out louder. She shrieked at a climax that seemed to go on forever, and just as it began to subside, the Waren unloaded and she screamed again, "Yes, yes, I can feel it coming into me! Oh, god, oh Evan, oh fuck... oh fuck... What did I just...?"

"It's not over yet," Evan assured her. He reached down as his wet dick slid free. "There's so much more I want you to do."

"What?"

"First off, keep rubbing those cocks," he said. His fingers slipped around her gushing pussy, slick with his cum, and still so sensitive. Her hands began to move again. "Now which one do you want next?"

"No, I..." she moaned. "I..."

"You don't want to admit you're afraid of super-cock over there? I think this slutty pussy can take it. It'll slide in no problem with all the lubrication down here."

She didn't want to disagree in case he stopped rubbing her pussy.

"They've been watching, waiting patiently. Tell you what, get up for a second..." He turned her around, positioned her how he wanted with feet placed wide and hands on the bed, bent over before them. "Perfect."

"It's so embarrassing," she said.

"You mean the way your butt is pointed up at us, or how you've got your legs spread wide open, so we can see my semen dripping from your gaping cunt?"

"Yes," Loni said quietly, her face burning. "Both those things, and so much more. Please..."

"Of course," Evan said, caressing her. "You're going to take another dick now. Right?"

She looked up at him, and they both knew she couldn't refuse him. He knew as well as she did that she wanted to be taken, but that wasn't the way it was done in their town. If she wanted her friends to act, and if Evan did she did, she would have to ask for them. "Yes, please put another hard dick in me..."

"Oh..." Jayo murmured, stepping up. "Oh, gods, Loni, I've been imagining this for so long."

Loni smiled as his dick slid into her, the sopping wet hole heating up again. She had never thought she would do this, but Evan's ability to see her desires, and the confidence to act on them, were what she had only dared hope in secret, too ashamed to admit it. She murmured thanks into the bedclothes, gripped in her hands and teeth, bunched in her face so her moans were muffled.

"Tell him how it feels to have his love muscle inside you," Evan prompted her. "Shit, what's his name again?"

"Jayo!" Loni cried. She could feel the shaking tension in him and knew he wouldn't last long, but she didn't care, refusing to slow. She pushed back as he thrust into her, "Oh, god, Jayo! It feels good!"

"Loni," Jayo moaned. "Loni, I love you!" He held her tight as he came in her, pumping to the last drop, then falling away to the side. He smiled at her, but when Evan touched her face, she rolled over and forgot he existed.

"You look so fucking beautiful with two loads in you," Evan said. He kissed her chin and looked down on her yearningly. "If I make you come again, will you take that big dick for me?"

"Cena's...?"

Cena said nothing, only blushed and looked away. His dick was still hard and huge. Loni crawled to it.

"It's so big," Loni said. "Please, Evan will you tell me to touch Cena's huge throbbing cock?"

"You are so fucking hot," Evan said. "Touch his dick for me."

"Er..." said Cena. "Can I sit down? I just... get light-headed."

"I bet you do," Evan said, providing a chair. "Come here," Evan said. Loni swooned as she obeyed him. He held her, caressed her and kissed her. He touched her in her twice filled hole as he positioned her quivering separation over the huge meat spear standing up out of Cena's lap.

"That's right," Evan purred, and again, the low voice in her ear excited her unreasonably. "Don't be shy; with the wetness of two loads, not to mention what your horny pussy produces, it'll slide right in. Rub his dick with your dripping... yes, that's right, it's making his dick all slick and shiny. That bulging head is half the size of my fist, but just... oh yeah, you're teasing that huge cock like a true slut." He grinned at her as the liquid in her vagina chose that moment to drip in a sizable quantity to the probing head of Cena's dick and all the way down the shaft.

"So fucking sexy," Evan said, coaxing another flood of heat with his approving smile. "I want you to beg this giant cock to enter you."

"Yes," Loni murmured. "Yes, please, Cena, let me have your huge... it's..." Loni cried out sharply when his huge bulging head pushed upward, separating her soft flesh, stretching it. "Oh, Cena, it's so big, and it's... it's going in! My pussy is so wet and ready, your cock... your huge, huge... oh, gods, Cena, it's going so deep into me!"

"Loni," Cena moaned. "Oh, Loni..."

"Take it deeper," Evan encouraged her, playing with her bouncing tits as she rode the dick, letting it slip farther each time she lowered herself. "Tell us how your pussy feels with that huge throbbing member inside."

"It's so tight!" Loni cried as at last it had gone all the way, and their pelvises rested together nicely.

"Go on," the waren said, leaning in. "Tell us more. Do you like having that enormous dick in there?"

"I do," she moaned. "Cena, you're filling me so full, and it feels amazing."

Cena moaned her name, rocking with her on his lap, holding her tight. He, like Jayo, professed his love, and she had to admit, she felt close to him. The intimacy of the moment was, obviously, beyond what she had experienced, and yet this was still Cena. She loved him as a friend, as ever, and enjoyed him as a lover, yet she didn't feel any of the romance or deep passion for him. She did love the way his member swirled and churned within her sopping wet hole, and whispered that to him as she moved her hips more.

"Loni," Cena moaned ecstatically. "I... I... You're my first, too."

Loni was surprised; Cena was well-liked by men and women. He was good-looking, out of her league even, and his cock was so nice and big. She rode it faster. "Really?"

"Yeah," he panted, chuckled. "Even Wiah... we fooled around, but she didn't want to take it in."

"She was missing out," Loni assured him, raising higher so she could lower back onto it. "Your cock is big, but it's kind of squishy compared to Jayo's and it just fits so perfectly." She leaned back as she took him in again. "Cena, your big dick feels so good in me!"

"So good," he grunted, pumping her full of him, she screamed as she felt him tense, felt his cock push deeper yet and stay so deep in her, pulsing, throbbing, spurting. He held her tight, both of them shaking, until his enormous member had softened and shrunk enough to slide free. A veritable flood of semen followed, leaking from her stretched pussy, feeling so hot.

Evan was suddenly there again, touching her face, smelling her neck as he kissed her, pushing his hand between her legs again, sliding between her cum slick thighs. "You look so fucking sexy," he whispered to her as he took her into his arms, his lap. He reached lower, and Loni moaned helplessly. "You smell so fucking good, you reek of sex, you're oozing it. My dick is already hard again after watching you. You're so fucking hot, taking three dicks for your first time. I loved taking your virginity, finally giving your shy pussy what it's yearned for, but I still want so badly to meet this newly discovered slutty pussy. Open your legs for me if you want me to make your slutty, sloppy pussy feel good again, if you want another load in it."

Loni moaned as her legs fell open.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Evan said, leaning down. "Your filthy pussy needs to be cleaned up."

Loni shrieked in surprise and pleasure as Evan put his mouth to the frothy hole he had shared with two men. He licked and slurped shamelessly, and Loni cried out in agreement, calling, "Yes! Yes, Evan your smooth, filthy tongue, it... it... oh, god, Evan your tongue! Evan, please, please, oh fuck, Evan it's so, it's so..."

"It's so fucking delicious," Evan assured her, sucking hungrily at her hole, making it pulse and contract. She felt aflame, every muscle contracting as they hadn't yet, building to something new, something greater, something that made her shouts and screeches of delight bounce off the wooden walls, filling the little cabin with ecstasy. He sucked her clitoris into his mouth, massaging it with his lips, rolling it gently, teasing, holding her tighter as her squirming became more urgent.

"Evan, Evan, please, please, it's... I... Oh, God, oh, God, Oh...!" Loni shrieked as her burning pussy let loose with a flood of hot liquid, excited pussy juices mixing with the release of her bladder in a climax that made her scream still louder. She was still recovering as Evan turned her over, repositioned her on her hands and knees, but didn't seem to mind when she went to her elbows woozily.

One hand on her ass, Evan entered her again. Despite all her pussy had been through that day, it tightened snugly around his rigid dick as he thrust into her. He leaned over her, pounding her faster. He thrust faster, harder, and wrapped his fingers in her hair, pulling her close and grunting in her ear, "Your pussy feels too good. I'm going to come again, and then, as soon as that's over, I'm gonna go."

"Yes," Loni moaned. Her pussy, still wet and hot, was beginning to ache. "Finish with me, you fucking Waren, plant your seed in me and move along."

"Oh, yeah baby," Evan moaned, his voice going deeper as he swirled his hips, swirled inside her. "You just want my semen, is that it? You don't want me."

"Of course not," Loni panted. "You're the worst."

Evan chuckled, pumping harder again, drawing forth a series of sharp cries. "I'm going to dump one more load in that deep, thirsty hole, and then I'm going to dump you."

"Yes!" Loni moaned. "Give me your cum, and then get the fuck out of here, you filthy bastard."

"Mmm, Loni," Evan agreed. The rapture in his voice told her how much he loved to be acknowledged as the slut he wanted everyone to be.

"You're so generous with that cock of yours, and with it's hot cum. I'm honoured that I get two shots of it; you haven't already gone off to find someone else, but this is the last thing I'll want from you, you disgusting animal."

Evan growled low, gripping one of her breasts as he bent against her. His breath was hot on her neck as he nipped it with his teeth.

"You're the kind of Waren that gives them all a bad name, running around leaving cast offs behind," Loni said, starting to feel a little bad to bringing up such stereotypes, but Evan moaned agreement, arousal. He was one of those kinds of Warens, all right, and he revelled in it. "Give me your cast off, Evan. Plant your seed, and go, go, go..."

"All riiiight," Evan sighed as he planted himself deep in her. He held her as he pumped his load in, whispering to her, "Mmm. You're fun." He rolled off her, sliding out of her, and onto his back.

Loni rolled the other way, sitting at the edge of the bed. She was now less concerned with the stranger who would soon move on as her life-long friends that now knew how depraved she secretly was. They never could have guessed how deep her desires ran, and now that they knew, she needed to see how they would look at her.

Jayo glanced nervously around, unsure where to look now that all was said and done, and she was still naked, dishevelled, and smeared in semen. Cena looked back at her intensely, his lips tight and his eyes glistening. Moud sat tensely, turned slightly away, not looking at her at all. Mata was on a bed snoring. She began to feel an unpleasant tension rise in her, sure of the harsh judgements coming at her, returning her to how she'd felt before about sex and all its complications. She shook her head, suddenly horrified by what she'd done.

Evan sighed heavily. "Fatso is over at the table wishing he'd never gotten married," he said, and the angry glance from Moud as much as confirmed it. "The dude with the huge prick is in love with you, and the other guy thinks he is, but even I almost think that, looking at you there, as free as you want to be. Whatever judgements you're so afraid of, just forget them and be yourself."