Passion's Journey: Cherry Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loni looked down upon him with something akin to fondness, and he smirked, but didn't open his eyes. "Oh, and the retard is sleeping off the most exciting triple jerk-off of his life. Did you see when that giant cock was inside you? Like a little monkey, just, eee eee eee eee..."

"Ugh," Loni scoffed, getting up at last to make distance between them, grabbing her clothes on the way. She put them on as he rolled over, pulling something from his bag. "Just when I started to think you might not be a complete asshole."

"Wouldn't want that," Evan yawned, playing with the small square object.

"Are you... okay?" Cena asked her.

"Me? Sure," Loni said, buttoning her top. "I'm going to draw some water so I can bathe."

"Me too." He stepped closer to her, whispering, "I really don't like that we needed him to be really honest about how we felt. Since we were kids, I always thought if I couldn't be with you, I didn't want anyone."

Loni shook her head. "That doesn't really explain all the time you spent mooning over Wiah. Maybe we don't have to make anything official, and we just keep hunting together."

"What about what you said, about getting pregnant?"

"No, no, no," Loni assured him, shaking her head even more. "That was kinky heat of the moment stuff. I'm going to do Marun's cycle twice this month just to be sure."

Cena, Jayo, and even Moud laughed. "That's so fucking kinky," the Waren murmured happily. He offered her a small object, the set of needles a Waren used to keep his score. She took it and studied it, glancing up at him when he asked, "Will you stick me?"

"My name is Loni," she said.

"Isn't that what I...?"

Loni shook her head, correcting the needles, then she pushed them into the ink and added her name to the list, a spot along his spine, about a third of the way down, after dozens of others.

"Thanks, baby," he said, winking, and wrapped himself into the blankets, snuggling in with a big smile on his face.

"He really is the worst kind of Waren," said Cena.

"I don't know," Loni sighed, going to get cleaned up. "I thought he was pretty good."