Passion's Journey: Dad Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping you could tell me," she said, gazing up at him through fluttering eyelashes.

He gave her a long, measuring look, frowning. "Why do you think I could do that?"

"Well, you're a Waren, aren't you?" she asked innocently. "I thought if I could feel something, you surely must feel it, too."

"People are always feeling things, why should I pay attention?" he said with a shrug.

Mona clenched her fists. "Oh, you don't read people?" she scoffed. "You don't feel anything from me?"

"You feel kind of... angry," he said.

He wasn't wrong, yet the response made her grind her teeth. "Anything else?"

"You know, it's usually considered rude to bring up shit in people's heads to them," he explained condescendingly. "Kid, if there's something you're feeling, something that's bothering you, maybe it would be better for you to just tell me what it is."

Mona glared death, feeling anger at him strongly enough to make him flinch and glance back at her with some pathetic, cowardly version of contrition that still didn't give away what made him repentant. Not good enough, she decided. "Well, from what I understand, it is not only acceptable but desirable for a Waren to accept feelings of others. They help translate them, so the sufferer of these negative thoughts can come to terms with them, should the sufferer request it."

Evan scratched his neck, rolling his eyes. "Look kid, I'm not really the kind of Waren that..."

"Why do you keep calling me 'kid'?" she snapped testily. "Just because you're old enough to be my father?"

Evan rolled his eyes back to her. "Technically, but barely," he said. "I call people 'kid' when they, in their immaturity, demand I do psychic fucking tricks for them just because of where I come from. I don't do that shit."

"That 'being a decent person' and 'helping people' shit?"

"That's exactly the kind of shit I don't do," he agreed.

"Just sleaze around?"

"Exactly!" he said happily. "I'm glad you finally understand! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cheat on my wife."

"Well, maybe that's what I felt, then," she said. He stopped in surprise, glancing at her with a curious eyebrow arched. "Do you want to cheat on your wife at my place?"

He turned to her, studied her, barely smiling. "Really?"

"Sure," Mona said, her heart pounding with rage that she forced beneath her smile. "Unless there's some reason that you wouldn't want to have sex with me in particular?"

"Well, fortunately a chick being fucking crazy has never been a deal-breaker for me," he said. He stepped closer to her, looming and leering but not touching. "I don't want to sound too romantic, but I'll have sex with practically anyone."

Mona laughed in surprise, covering her mouth with a hand. "Really?" she asked, disgusted and yet somehow oddly impressed. "You'd really go so far?"

"Why not?" he replied, staring a challenge at her. "Can you tell me a good reason?"

Mona leaned forward, upward onto her toes, against him. She took his collar and pulled his lips to hers, hoping he would draw back in disgust and outrage, finally admit what he was, but of course he didn't. Of course her father's lips parted softly and his tongue darted against hers in playful invitation. Of course he had to be an amazing kisser, such that her legs weakened and she appreciated the strength of his arms as they came around her. She parted from him with a gasp, touching her still tingling lips as she took a step back. She stared at him, disbelieving, and he looked back, ready for anything. A tiny smile appeared and grew as his fear of getting slapped faded.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"You tell me," Mona replied. She swallowed slowly. "Are you saying you felt nothing from me?"

"I never said that. You still feel angry, a righteous indignation sort of thing, like you resent me for standing here and letting you kiss me, as if you knew some reason I shouldn't." He gave her a few seconds to offer her reason, but the bastard knew she was angry, so he must have some idea why. Yet there was no conflict in him regarding kissing his own daughter or the ideas he had for going further. "I also felt your pleasure very strongly while our lips were together."

"You're a good kisser," Mona admitted, blushing. "So what do you say?" She pointed toward the second floor, at her apartment. "Do you want to come in?"

Evan sighed as he looked up, thinking about places it would be easier to escape. He finally decided to be a gracious visitor, making a formal sign of thanks, and then letting his hand be taken. "Why do you want to fuck me, anyway?" Evan asked as he followed her.

Mona glanced at him, leading him to the stairs. "I feel such a strong connection," she told him again. "The only thing I can think of, if you can't think of anything else, is that we're meant to conceive a child together."

Evan laughed, stomping upward right behind her. The band was starting below, opening chords met by cheering and applause, and the whole block could hear little else more than arm's length apart. "Whatever you say, kid."

"Don't call me kid," she said. She pulled him faster toward her landing and glanced back as she reached it. "My name is Mona."

"I'll make you moan, 'ahhhhhh.'" He pulled her back to him as she opened the door, and kissed her across the threshold, urgently, insistently. She realised, of course, that he thought she would protest, stop him, and be the one to admit their relation. For that reason, she surrendered to his lips. She lifted her legs around him and made him carry her to the bed.

Pelvis pressed to his, she could feel his lust manifest in the rigid member filling his pants uncomfortably tight. He let the door fall shut and grabbed her ass to carry her to the bed. "I'll bet you've heard that one before, hey?" he asked. "Moan, ahh?"

"Yeah. Are you able to feel anything yet?"

Evan knelt on the bed to lower her, touching her face gently. "I feel lots of things but focus on the ones I like." Evan kissed her neck and shudders ran through her. His hand ventured tickling into her shirt. "I feel your pleasure. I feel desire beneath your anger, but a lot of anger. Why are you so angry at me, Moan-Ahh?"

"I think you know why," Mona said. He came in, soft and skillful lips parted, and she forgot for a moment why or even that she was angry. He knew exactly how and when to move, teasing her and driving her into an instinctual readiness. His musky smell filled her, his hormones affecting hers and causing heat in her that seemed as unnatural as it was undeniable.

His hand made it to her breasts, he took his time as he rubbed the small mounds. Gently playing her perky, sensitive nipples, his touch felt more like a woman's in his soft, intuitive movements. Paired with his manly scent and bulk, Mona felt heat rush to her loins. He accepted and returned her yearning, "Moan Ahhhhhh for me, baby," he whispered to her.

"Ahhhhhhh," she murmured despite herself. Her hand found the rigid member, and then the belt above it. "You're really going to fuck me?"

"Sure, why not?" he asked, and pulled her shirt open. "You're hot, and you want to; that's my entire list of a perfect woman."

Her father's manhood poked from his trousers as she unlaced the fly. She reached in for a good squeeze of the dick that had made her, and she felt herself returning his lust, but of course the strong feeling didn't come alone.

"Block out that shame, baby," Evan murmured. "Fuck whatever people think is wrong, because I'm gonna make you feel fucking great, Mona."

"You feel my shame?" Mona asked, panting lightly with excitement. "What possible cause would I have for that in this situation, do you think? Can you see what shames me so?"

"I'm not too interested in what shames you," he said. He still toyed with her nipples to the effect of shudders through her abdomen. "That's why I suggested you set it aside. You want me, so does it even matter who I am? I contend that it does not."

"You're really being serious. You actually want to have sex with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" he said, his hand sliding down her bare chest and midriff. His tickling fingers travelled over her skirt, and then rested over her womanhood as though claiming it. She squirmed against him, his fingers drawn as though by instinct to the most sensitive areas, he manipulated her clitoris with gentle tapping against her wet panties. "You're gorgeous and you love pleasure. I've fucked a thousand girls like you."

"Not exactly like me."

"No, no," he agreed with mock gravitas. "Of course. We're each a wondrous, unique marvel of nature, just like everybody else. So what makes you special, Mona? Other than your sexy name? And sexy body, and willingness to fool around with me?"

"That's not a phrase used in this town," Mona said. Beneath them in the tavern, a song ended, and the noise of the crowd rose in its place, twice as loud. "I hate it, especially now. You're not a kid fooling around, you're..." Mona managed to stop herself before saying it.

"I'm what?" Evan said, grinning down at her. His fingers mashing at her privates through soaked cloth, he kissed her softly, working her up toward a climax. He sighed blissfully as Mona's body became tense, then bent to lick her nipples as his fingers moved faster. Something that felt like pleasurable sparks originated at her softly manipulated clit set off a cascade of spasms. She moaned, shaking her head to deny it, but she couldn't erase the knowledge that her father was getting her off. It felt amazing, but so wrong. She still felt little but lust from him but instead of being repulsed as before, she languished in it. She knew he meant it; while she had been bluffing to make him admit who he was, he just wanted to have sex with her. He would probably still want to if she confronted him about her parentage. Maybe he would want to even more.

"You're a filthy fuck," she panted. Burning for penetration, she began to move her pelvis again, pushing up and over him.

"Yeah, thanks," he agreed, pulling her by her leg. He positioned her to straddle him with half of his erect cock out of his pants, pressing into her squishy, swollen, throbbing flesh. Though still covered by the dual layer of fabric, she was so wet every crevice and fold was revealed. "You too, baby. Would you mind if I went down on you?"

"Maybe after," she said. She grasped his member, swollen and hard, throbbing with blood and desire. "For now, I want this inside me."

"Yeah?" Evan said, grinning. He began to move against her, his strong hands going up behind her around her butt, she melted a little against him. He felt her out tentatively until his fingers met at her left hip and he tore her panties apart at the seam so he could more easily slide them aside.

"You impatient dick," Mona said, mourning her favorite undies. He leaned up to kiss her, and despite her anger, she surrendered again to his touch. She moved readily at his guidance as he positioned the bulging head of his penis against her glistening wet flesh. Her hole pulsed for his manhood, begging, and after a moment of teasing, Evan pushed his staff into her gushing wellspring. He thrust upward, pulling her down, desperate for the feeling of his flesh filling hers.

Mona dropped her hips, taking every inch of his forbidden cock, and as he took her firmly around her ass the connection she'd felt when they first met sparked inside her. "You must have felt that," she panted. "Our meeting means something."

"What do you feel it means?"

"I felt like you knew me somehow, a twinge of recognition."

"You're a castoff?" he said as though guessing.

"Mm, yeah," she said, grinding around him. "No one ever wanted me."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said. "Let me know if this is out of line, but maybe no one ever had to want you, due to how available you make yourself."

"That is extremely out of line!" Mona shouted.

"Oh, okay," he said, continuing to thrust into her. "Thanks for letting me know."

"What would make you think you have any right to comment on my behavior?" Mona demanded. "Give me advice? Call me promiscuous? You're the worst, why should your opinion be any value to me?"

"I'm old and wise," Evan insisted, pumping into her in the rhythm of the thumping bass that made the crowd stomp and shook the whole building. "Well, maybe not that wise, but I've seen some shit. If you want to not be alone, you should let people in. Emotionally. You let them in just fine if you're taking about your vagina."

"Fuck you," Mona growled, still riding him. "Are you saying my mother didn't love me because I didn't let her in emotionally when I was a baby? She always told me it was because I was too much like my good-for-nothing father."

"I'm not usually one to care about parenting, but that seems like a shitty thing for a mother to say," Evan commented.

Mona threw her head back and screamed in frustration that this enormous prick could feel so fucking good inside her. She continued to bounce, she couldn't stop, and squeezed his hand when it came around hers. She met his lips when he raised himself from the bed, taking her into his arms. "I think she got it pretty much right," Mona admitted, leaning on him. "Here I am, with you, being dirty fucks together."

Evan held her tighter, his dick still throbbing readily, hard and filling her. One hand, placed on her hair, held her head gently to his shoulder. She thought for a moment the sudden unexpected tenderness was going to make her cry, but then realized that it had already been coming. She was exactly as disgusting as he was, like her mother had been telling her for years. Her shame rose in her again, around and over her, drowning her; it was exactly as humiliating as she'd expected to cry in front of him.

"What do you think we're doing so wrong?" he asked softly. "Sure, I'm cheating on my wife, but this town doesn't even have marriage, so it doesn't count. Whatever 'connection' you think we have; the fact is we're strangers to one another and, okay, some people would call us slutty perverts, but that's just what prudes call people who know how to have a good time."

Mona shuddered against him, letting the sensations rule her mind in place of her thoughts, and she couldn't deny that the feeling of his manhood inside her was thrilling. His every movement enticed her body despite what she thought, what anyone thought. As she began to move in response to his sensual encouragement, he caressed her cheek and neck, guiding her lips to his. She wiped her eyes and then her hands on his shirt, the pulling around his collar revealing his clavicle and the tattoo that lay just below it.

She pulled his shirt outward curiously, looking down his chest and frowning, then leaned over to look down the back. Realizing that the unconventional pectoral score had spilled over from the normal way Warens recorded their conquests, she couldn't stop a faint gasp.

"Impressed?" he asked. "All just practice for... Well, let's be real, not you specifically, but..." He frowned when she tore his shirt open, sending buttons scattering until fabric gave way but she kept at it mercilessly until he was topless, his shirt just scraps of cloth. The name Rene was tattooed large and with much flourish across his left pectoral muscle and the right had perhaps fifty small names in three lines. "That was a new shirt, you little brat."

"For my poor panties, old man," she replied. She stood, coming off him so she could fall to her knees behind for a good look. Her father's score had to be nearly a thousand, some of it quite disorganized, but she didn't have to look beyond the fourth name at the edge of his left shoulder. She fell to her butt, then her back. She closed her eyes and put her hands over them until he moved one of her legs, pushing them open. He leaned down as she looked up, smiling at where he had been penetrating her a moment before. She felt so much shame beneath his gaze, for the first time seriously wondering if he did know he was her father. He still gave no indication in his thoughts. Certain now that he was the Waren that had cast her off days after her conception, she had to admit it possible he didn't know that. Not likely, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing, but once the doubt was there, Mona couldn't easily shake aside the notion she might be tricking him into eating out his own daughter.

She forgot about those inconvenient thoughts when the feeling of her father's tongue took over. As determined as she had been to hate it, hate him, his movements started tentative and playful and quickly began to feel good; fully focused on her reactions, he was able to anticipate her every desire. Pure animal pleasure rose from within her as his intuitive, skilful teasing became bolder. Her wellspring flowed anew, welcoming his eager mouth, the attention he gave to her pleasure. She clenched her jaw to keep from crying out, and he came up for a moment. "Moan for me, baby," he said, his scruffy cheek brushing her thigh felt like electricity. "Moan...?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned when he put his mouth back to her sopping wet hole.

"Yesssssss," he murmured. "You're so fucking sexy when you moan..."

"Ahhhhhhhh," she moaned. She grabbed his long hair not to guide him, he knew perfectly how to stimulate her, but to hurt him a little. He seemed to like it, begging for more with his rolling eyes and his tongue in her gash. "Oh, fuck me, it feels so good! Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck, oh god!" she dragged it out, louder and louder as an explosive and very wet orgasm rocked through her loins.

"Moan," he said, then dove again into her tender, pulsing snatch.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Mona responded rapturously. The crowd in the tavern sounded again, going wild, as though congratulating her on her climax. "You're so fucking good at that! So good! So..." From there it was shrieking in orgasm such that she had never known, screaming out to the gods of pleasure, of both masculinity and femininity, even to the Waren god with the power that had brought them together, a god she usually only cursed. She had never felt so much heat, and though his skill was undeniable, she wondered how much was down to the breaking of taboo. Incest was considered bad luck even in this town with no laws governing the formation of relationships. It was everywhere but Lax, as far as she knew.

The feeling of her father's slimy lips kissing her clit goodbye sent shivers skating along Mona's skin. She gasped when he kissed the hollow of her hip, rising laboriously, and he met her mouth with his, slick and slimy and fragrant with her lustful juices. "Mm, that was so good," she moaned. "So fucking good. I've never come so hard."

"See? Age, experience, etc., etc...." He kissed her again, his bold hands playing over her breasts as he climbed onto her. Pushing her legs apart, he positioned himself with his big, hard dick aimed to enter her. "So?" he asked, glancing at her. "Last chance. Any reason you'd want to share, about why I might hesitate to fuck you to completion right now?"

"If you don't want to, then don't," Mona sighed. "Your cock isn't as good as your tongue anyway; it'll save me having to do Marun's Cycle."

Discussing the energy technique during sexual activity was also taboo in many places, including this town. Evan smiled as he came in to kiss her, and to push his rigid piece into her. He whispered to her, "You're smart to not want kids. Such a fuckin hassle." Mona had worked hard to gain power in her Waren ability, practicing and studying all she could on her journeys, but she still wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic.

The band downstairs starting on an old favourite that quieted the crowd, she could almost hear the words to the love song as she panted beneath her father's body. Their sweat mixing copiously, she had to admit he was hot, a man so manly he'd spread his seed shamelessly all over the Western continent. He might have hundreds of bastards from his time on Passion's Journey, and there were probably some more miserable than she was, but she must be the first to be literally fucked by him.