Passion's Journey: Dad Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His innocence of the facts in her mind was belied by a little chortle and embarrassed glance. He got to his knees and pulled her along, swirling his throbbing cock deep inside as he lifted one of her legs to pivot her. In the middle of this act, with her leg high and her pussy splayed around her dad's huge member, Ella entered their room. She gasped, nearly dropping the tray she was carrying, but her waitressing skill kicked in enough for her to set it on the table.

The door fell shut and after a moment, Ella's face red and wet, she managed to meet Mona's eyes. "You lied to me?" she asked, a sob cutting her voice. "Why?"

"I didn't lie," Mona said, trying not to feel the flesh twitching inside her. At least trying to stop it from feeling so fucking good.

"Oh really?" Ella demanded skeptically. "This is your dad, then? You're fucking your dad right now? Mona, if you liked him, you should have just said it, not made up some dumb story about..."

"Ella, it wasn't a dumb story," Mona said seriously. "This is the father you wanted me to meet: a cock so desperate for a hole, he'll fuck his own daughter when his wife has a headache."

"That's not fair," Evan said, his rhythm stalled by the intrusion. "You didn't even tell me."

Ella's jaw dropped. "You didn't tell him?!"

"He fucking knew!" Mona said.

Ella looked at him, revolted, and his hungry thoughts turned briefly to include her, but he dismissed the idea with a shrug. He finished turning Mona and repositioned their knees so he could begin to pound her from behind.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Ella shouted. "What the fuck is the matter with you?"

"It just kind of happened," Evan said. "If you don't like it, you might want to get out, because now that it's in the open, the talk's going to get about a thousand percent dirtier in here."

Mona cried out softly in unmistakable pleasure, and Ella backed toward the door, shaking her head, crying.

"You sure?" Evan called, thrusting harder. "You can come over and taste my dick as I blast a grandchild into your girlfriend here."

"You..." Ella gasped. "You are a fucking monster..."

"I'm not a monster, I'm just a dick," he corrected lazily.

"He's a dick, but he has one good point," Mona said. "This is the very least of the pleasures in life he owes me after all the suffering he caused."

"That's a fucking amazing attitude, sweetheart," her father said, choking up a little but most likely in jest. "I'm so proud right now."

"That's soooooo fucked up," Ella said. "You... you... you two fucking deserve each other."

Mona was going to say, 'Ella wait,' maybe even smarten up and go to her. Her father took her hair roughly and she called out wordlessly into the mattress as he pushed her face down. He let her go once the door was shut, and she gasped. Her hips didn't stop moving to meet his.

"Moan," he said.

"Ahh, ha ha," Mona replied. "You fucking dick. You're lucky you're so good at sex."

"That's not luck, that's twenty years spent honing skill. I've fucked a lot of women who ended up hating me after, but it was never the fucking they hated."

"I can see why. At least I can say you gave me one thing; that orgasm was..." She didn't even know how to describe it.

"I'm glad you've got such a positive perspective on it, but I'll happily give you a few more," Evan said. "You really do take after me in so many ways."

"Fuck you, Dad," she snapped angrily, and then laughed deliriously into her crumpled bedclothes. "Mmmmm, Daddy, your dick feels good in me."

"That's my dirty little girl," Evan took her hair and leaned over her pulling her head back firmly. "Moan," he commanded, filling her with his whole swollen dick.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she responded, chuckling. "What a lame joke."

Evan pulled her hair harder, until she gasped, feeling pain and a twinge of fear. "It's not a joke. That's top-shelf fuck-me talk, improvised and personalized just for you, Mona." He let her go, putting his hand on her ass. "It's also a great device for remembering your name."

"I thought you didn't want to be romantic," Mona giggled into her mattress. "Just shut up and fuck me harder, Daddy."

"Anything you want, sweetheart," he said, thrusting into her more forcefully. "You know, I hoped you'd fess up to liking me so we could have invited your girlfriend in."

"I don't like you," Mona said. While that was true, she liked the feeling of him inside, thrusting to fill her. She moaned, "Ahh," when he reached around to her clitoris. This was not something any man she'd been with had thought to do, but it was a great idea, the stimulation immediately sparking something inside her.

"I also thought about leaning into the fact you didn't tell me," he said, beginning to pant. "You know, try to get her that way by turning on you, but what I had planned would have been too cruel. I was afraid you'd snap and go nuts."

Mona sighed, "I find it hard to believe you have that much consideration for me."

"Oh, you're absolutely right; it would just be really hard to transition from you going nuts to sleeping with your friend."

Mona laughed into a handful of blankets, "You really are the fucking worst."

"Worst dad or worst lover?"

She laughed, pounding back harder against him when he adjusted his grip on her, leaning down to her. "Dad, obviously."

Evan agreed with a sigh and a nod, "I never aspired to be a good father. If you were to rate the other...?"

"If I were to rate my lovers, you wouldn't be among them, as I don't love you," Mona assured him. "You're giving me the best fucking I've ever had, though. You're a top-notch fucker, Dad."

"Thank-you, honey," he said. He pulled her up and along when he sat back on his feet, focusing attention on her clit, slippery from the juices he spread around. "Now moan."

Mona screamed as he pushed her legs wide, the tension making them shake, "Ahhhhh!"

"Good fucking girl!" Evan grunted into her ear, his strong arms lifting her so easily it excited her. "You have no idea how much that moan turns me on. Please, moan..."

"Ahhh!" Mona cried. "Ah, Daddy, it feels so fucking good!"

"What does, baby?"

"Mm, Daddy your cock!" Mona screamed, bouncing in his lap again, spread wide and gushing as she came on her father's throbbing manhood. "It feels amazing when you stick your big dick in me, when you're rubbing me like that!"

"I like it, too," he said. "You're more than just the surer bet to me, Mona. More than an easy daddy-issues lay that rolled into my lap."

"Fuck you!" Mona shouted at a climax that arrested her, leaving her still but for her pulsing vagina, squeezing her father's cock in spasmodic rhythm. "Oh, fuck me just like that, Daddy, it feels so good!"

"Yeah, it sure does, baby," he panted. "I love fucking sad girls desperate for a father's love, so this is kind of a big deal for me."

"Oh, fuck you!" Mona cried. "Just shut up and fuck a brother into me, okay?"

Evan moaned blissfully, shuddering and needing to adjust his grip. "So dirty, so fucking dirty, I love it."

"I don't want your love, you prick, I want your cum!"

Evan obliged, his breathing ragged, he gripped her tight and used his hard member to penetrate her deeply. She could feel his pleasure and he hers, creating a sort of feedback loop of orgasm so intense she nearly blacked out. She flopped down on the bed where he dropped her, feeling her wellspring overflow with her father's seed.

"That was fucking crazy," Evan said, rolling up and going for his pants.

Mona lay shuddering for a long moment, breathing heavily, her womanhood still pulsing and pushing blobs of her dad's cum out to slide across her labia and clit. "Daddy? Are you leaving already?"

"I was going to, yeah," he said. "As they say, my work here is done. Heh. Well, um..."

"You think your work is done?" Mona asked, rolling to her back. She let her legs fall wide open. "Aren't you going to clean my pussy out for me, Daddy? You left a big mess in there."

Evan's eyes rolled ecstatically, falling before her. "You are the best daughter I could ask for," he murmured, positioning himself. He lapped at the dirty puddle of their sex eagerly, enthusiastically. She could feel his burning desire still, and she realized it was the desire to give her pleasure, to feel her orgasm. The Waren gave pleasure because he could feel it, making even such incredible giving selfish, but that didn't change how good it felt or how hard he worked to make her sensations the fore of her mind, consume her in maddening pleasure.

Mona bucked, her hips rising and shoving her trembling privates into his face, he kept licking as she came and came, moaning "Ahh!" when he prompted her. Right on cue, or maybe she recognized the end of the song, Mona screamed along with the crowd.

He wiped his face as he got up enough to flop over next to her, up on his elbow. He kissed her forehead, smiling awkwardly, then rolled away to sit at the edge of the bed.

Mona looked over the list on his back briefly, and she got up to put her hands on her father's shoulders before he could stand. "Do I get to put my name on you?" she asked.

"Ahh... I lost my needles, so..."

"That's okay," Mona said, taking the knife from his belt. "Where do you want it, Pops? On your ass? Your ball-sack?"

"I already put my pants on. How about right here?" He pointed to his upper left arm, and before either of them could reconsider, she cut an M into the flesh on her father's deltoid. "That stings."

"Good," she said, cutting again. "I hope this gets all fucked up when it heals, and every time it hurts, you think of this pain, and the pain you caused me."

"You'd have to cut deeper; that's barely a WHAT THE FUCK?"

The N was twice the height of the O when the point of the knife touched his bone, but she shrugged it off. "I follow your advice, and you swear at me for it? You're an even worse dad than I thought. How long did you know?"

Evan glanced at her, sharing parts of his mind that had been folded out of view along a crack in the crystal window of perception. Many filthy things surfaced, but most interesting to Mona was the existence of the technique for hiding select thoughts. He shared the knowledge that his awareness of Mona had begun the first day he'd entered town, though it had taken a couple days to hone in. Inadvertently, this revealed that he purposefully let her know that she was his progeny when he'd walked in the Tavern.

"Just wanted to see how I'd react?"

"Just wanted to find you before you found me. It can be a scene, but you really get me. I know father's aren't supposed to do this, but you're my favorite, by far."

With the A, she gouged deeply but narrowly, then twisted the blade slightly for the return slice, taking out thin strips of his flesh.

"Shit, that hurts," he complained, but he didn't flinch.

"Of course it does, stupid, I'm cutting you with a knife. There." She slashed a line beneath her bloody name, spilling a sheet of red, and Evan winced in pain when he stretched to look at it. "What do you think?"

"Nice work, sweetie," he said, his eyes watering as he wiped and wrapped his injury with what remained of his shirt. "It was enjoyable meeting you, Mona, minor stabbings notwithstanding."

"Fuck off, Evan," Mona replied, returning the knife to the sheathe on her father's belt. "As good as you are at it, I've had enough of being fucked by you."