Passion's Journey: In the Shadows

Story Info
I only wanted to watch, but he knows I'm there.
7.2k words
4.29
3.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to walk through the park at night for a lot of reasons. I like being silent and invisible as the night itself. I like when the evening's least noise seems crisp and clean, the slyest whisper carries to my ear. I creep along the edge of the manicured hedge, waiting for the lights of the pubs around the garden square to cast the place into harsh shadows from which I can easily watch. This is more than just a park; bordered on each side by a tavern, this courtyard serves as overflow for many secret rendezvous, and sometimes meetings even more intimate. I like to watch these couplings.

This habit remains my deepest secret, of course; my colleagues at the university would no doubt be shocked and horrified to learn I've seen most of them following the Creator's Urge in this courtyard. No doubt they would be surprised to learn I have any interest in sex at all. That is the way I prefer people, at a distance, but that doesn't mean I have no desire. I can't help myself from moving slowly into the bed of bushy lilies that, with the shrubs next to the path, create a perfect cover of darkness behind a popular bench. Settling into the shadows, I immediately hear something, a breathy giggle, so inviting. A horny sigh and a murmuring so full of lust that I don't have to make out to know its erotic nature. The woman across the hedge moans as if to agree as the couple arrives at the bench.

Beneath the bushes, a mere two feet from the bench where the couple recline, I can smell their desire. I can almost taste their moist lips as I listen to them softly sucking each others' mouths. I get a glimpse of the man's unfamiliar face, and I find him pleasant, even attractive. I can easily imagine wanting to be touched by him as this woman is, and I would later, when I'm not too afraid to cry out a little. Now I have to remain completely silent, as silent as the night itself.

It excites me especially when I realize that I know the woman on the other side of the wooden slats. A beautiful young woman, coupled to one of my colleagues, in the arms of a man much closer to her age than her spouse. She squeals shrilly when he reaches beneath her skirt, the delight and arousal in the young woman's breathy voice makes me blush. My pussy starts feeling warm when I begin to imagine the stranger's fingers tickling me instead of Suiz.

"Mm," the man says, kissing her deeply as he climbs over her, between her legs. "You're getting so hot, would you mind if I...?"

"If you what?" Suiz moans, chuckling, "Yes, enter me, that's why we came out here, isn't it?"

"Nice," the man murmurs, rubbing his hands together. "Yes, I want to do that, but I'd like to eat you out first."

Like me, Suiz had never heard the phrase, and Suiz can't figure it out, crinkling her upturned nose. "What does that mean?"

The man smiles, his tongue playing along his lower lip as he glances between the slats of the bench. My heart pauses a moment, then beats more urgently, pounding in my ears. Had I imagined it? I must have; he turns his attention to Suiz's neck and breasts as he slides down. "I want to use my tongue to give you an orgasm," he whispers to the woman beneath him.

Suiz laughs giddily. "You want to what?"

"I want to lick you," he purrs. "I want to taste the soft, tender flesh between your legs, explore every bit of you for the parts that give you the most pleasure, then I want to make you climax like you've never known."

Suiz moans as she lifts her hips from the bench, her legs falling wide open.

"Your womanhood smells so good," the stranger murmurs to Suiz's thigh.

"You like that smell?"

"You smell like arousal," he assures her, his voice a low rumble. "You smell like lust and yearning and excitement. You smell like you want pleasure, and that's my favorite fucking smell in the world."

Suiz makes a strange, strangled scream when the stranger's face disappears into her crotch. She squirms, gripping hard at the edges of the bench, her vocalizations turning gradually into something rather like whimpering: short, breathless cries that coincide with the jerking motions of her pelvis. She finally screams, but he puts a hand over her mouth. She still screams but more muffled. A great deal of liquid hits the bench and drips down, forming a wet spot in the dirt beneath.

"Oh my god," Suiz moans. "My god, that was so good..."

"Everybody calls me that when I'm making love to them," the stranger says as he sits back on his knees. He rubs his crotch, "I'm starting to get a swelled head over it."

Suiz laughs as he takes her around the middle, kissing her breasts. "I've never come like that before, it was incredible!" she moans.

"Told ya," he says, nuzzling her neck.

"Now will you fuck me?" Suiz asks pleadingly. "I'm here for you dick, not your tongue. If we're here much longer, someone else is going to come by."

This man is a stranger to town, a traveler of some sort, and something in the way he glances again into the brush makes me guess he's a Waren. Despite that people's ability to read minds and the etiquette about lingering too long in the park, he won't speed things up, continuing to taunt Suiz with his rigidity as he slides his dick past her hole.

"Hurry!" she moans, "My god, hurry up and fuck me, already!"

The stranger cocks his head. "Is that really any way to speak to your god?"

"Please!" Suiz begs. "Please, god, please, please put your divine cock into me!"

"Oh wow," says a feminine voice from the direction of the blue tavern lights. "Is there really a divine cock over here?"

"I wonder what's so divine about it," says a male voice. Vauq, the dean of languages.

My heart skips a beat. I consider backing up, going away. Watching him without touching myself might be an impossible task, and if this stranger is a Waren he would surely know. I strangle off a startled yelp when he glances again right at where he could not see my face in the shadows. But he knows. He knows I'm watching. My loins throb with heat brought out by my sense of danger.

"Come and see," the Waren invites smoothly. "She's had the best orgasm of her life, and we haven't gotten to my cock yet. I can do the same for you."

Meow looks down at the woman splayed quivering with readiness, on the bench. "Was it really that good?"

Suiz moans wordlessly as she recalls it with eyes closed and legs trembling. "So good, so fucking good. I want your cock, oh my god, please!"

"Mm, are you really calling me your god? That's a lot of responsibility, but how about this: I'll be your god of fucking."

"Oh god of fuck," she moans. "Please give me your cock!"

"I really like that," the fuck said, nearly panting with desire. "Do you want to try?"

"Oh god of fuck?" said Meow, skeptically. My mouth moves in the words.

"Get on your knees and say it," invites the Waren, sitting on the bench.

The two women kneel before him. "Oh sweet god of fuck," says Suiz. "Please let me taste your cock."

"God of fuck, huh?" scoffs Vauq. "Estimate yourself that highly, do you?"

"Estimated so by these fine ladies," the stranger says with a shrug. "Admittedly premature, as they have yet to even see my divine penis."

"A Waren?" asks Vauq. "It's the accent, not only the demeanor. Either on their own, really, but you appear to be the package. What's your name, sir? Mine is Vauq."

"I'm Suiz," Suiz offers after a moment, unable to take an awkward silence. "This is Meow. Isn't that the cutest name? Like a little kitten."

"Meow," the stranger agrees, "That is cute. Would you do that thing where a cat cleans... ooooh yeah, that's it. Good kitty."

"I'll be a good kitty as long as you make me purr," Meow promises sweetly. "I'd like something from you, though."

"I hope it's thick, warm cream," say the stranger.

"In due time," Meow purrs. She puts her hand on his thigh, gazing up with her big green eyes. "First will you give me your name?"

The stranger makes a sort of hissing sound.

"I'd be willing to bet I could guess," Vauq says dryly. "You wouldn't be so cagey with your name if you weren't that same Waren who was fooling around with both Tanu and Suen and tried to tell them you thought they were the same person."

"They're twins!" the Waren points out defensively.

"They're not identical," says Meow.

"Suen is missing an arm," Vauq adds, reprovingly. Even without that, the foreign language teachers look nothing alike, and few in town believe the 'twin sister' thing is literal. "How you treated her was cruel, god of fuck-faces."

"What are you talking about?" the Waren scoffs. "I made her feel amazing! Telling her how great she is, making her feel special, she needs that! Who doesn't need that?"

"She didn't need you to explain how by special, you meant to someone else, especially when you tell her right after you've used her to add another name to your list."

"It's a burden of being the god of fuck that a lot of women fall in love with me," the Waren says, his voice low. "I never said I was going anywhere but in and out."

Vauq, who has been in a relationship with Tanu for some months, punches the Waren. Two women squeal in protest; our town is one of academics who place themselves above the irrationalities of high emotion. To me, strong displays of emotion to silently and secretly witness are thrilling even when the emotion is anger. To secretly watch this violence of Vauq, a most reserved and logical individual, makes me tremble with excitement.

The Waren rubs his chiseled jaw, glancing at the gap between the bench's wooden slats as he recovers. "Now you're going to beat me because I satisfied your girlfriend as you never could?" He grins as he is hit again, blood between his teeth, but his face fared better than Vauq's hand, which makes a cracking sound at impact and bleeds from the knuckle as Vaug cradles it against himself. "Is that all you've got?"

"So you are him," says Meow. "Evan."

"I think I prefer 'god of fuck', or even 'god of fuck-faces'," Evan says. "Less confusion that way, so when I say, 'hey, don't be self-conscious about your missing arm, you're still beautiful', she won't hear, 'marry me please, our half-hour of acquaintance has convinced me that the lifetime of brazen lust I told you about is meaningless because I met, specifically, you. By the way, what's your name?'"

Vauq strikes him again, and then again, insisting that Evan knows very well what he had done, no matter how he tries to slide from responsibility with his slippery words. Evan smiles between hits, which are clearly becoming weaker, proving how much stronger he is than the academic. He glances down to remind me that he knows I'm here. He knows I like when he's hit; he's being hit in part for my viewing pleasure, a secret he's keeping from the other actors. This is better, more exciting, than being entirely unknown. I feel the distance still, and yet somehow connected to the events I have only ever watched.

"Enough, Vauq!" Meow insists, pulling him back. "He has a point."

"He what?!" Vauq demands.

"If Suen hopped into bed with the guy over some pretty words, it was her fault for being so careless, and as for Tanu..."

"Caution...." Vauq murmurs warningly.

Meow smirks playfully. "Yes, I believe that's the word I used when she mentioned her interest in getting together with you. She expected you'd just give up the other women; maybe you hadn't said it, but she definitely seemed to think you suggested you would."

"What's your point?"

"They made you head of the department, and you can't figure that out?" Meow scoffs.

"You're comparing me to that Waren trash?" Vauq growls.

"Easy man," the Waren mumbles, wiping his face.

"Yeah, easy," Meow agrees, teeth bared and claws out. "You could have just been chill, and we could have all had a great time together, but if you're going to be a dick, you can get lost, and we'll have a great time without you!"

"Yeah," say Evan, extending a hand to her to invite her into his lap. His hand slips around her waist, and she leans to him eagerly, kissing him on the mouth despite where it has been recently. The way she smiles as she glances haughtily at the trembling Dean of Languages suggests she likes the taste.

"Meow, I warn you," Vauq says, shaking with anger. "I wouldn't leave you for Tanu, but if you do this..."

Meow laughs at him, holding tight around the Waren's neck. "If I do this, then what?" she taunts him. "You'll run back to Tanu, who already got a taste of this divine cock?" She raises her middle finger at him until he turns away and smiles softly as she turns to face Evan. "Tanu said you were fantastic. I was hoping to find you before you left town. It would be so great if Tanu and I had kids at the same time."

"I think that's creepy," Evan admits. "Not one to judge, however, so if that's what you want..."

"Hold on!" says Suiz, flustered. "What do you think I came here for? Kino wants a baby, but he can't get it up, so Evan volunteered to donate. You can't take his sperm, it's mine!"

"Surely, I can take a little?" Meow suggests in her 'cute-little' voice. "You can have the first load, and I'll get whatever I can coax out after that."

"Fine," Suiz says happily, turning to kiss the man again. "Oh, is that okay with you?"

Evan nods, shrugs. "Sure. Don't worry, Meow, I can make a thousand swimmers a second while I'm aroused. The thought of you is making me hard." He guides Suiz's hand to his member. "Are you wearing underwear right now?"

"Ye-yes," Suiz says uncertainly.

"Well, stop it. I want your pussy over here by the time I get my pants open."

Suiz squeals in delight, which for me is a little weird, but Suiz clearly responds to being ordered around indifferently. "Am I going to get to taste your cock a bit first?"

"After," Evan says, taking her arm. He pulls her closer, kissing her, while the hand beneath the skirts positions his member. "Take me first, into your depths." She drops six inches, and arches her back rapturously. She cries out and the Waren draws her into a tight embrace, cutting her off before she shrieks.

"Yes!" Suiz gasps. "I've never had such a big dick inside me!" Suiz hadn't many from the gossip, but she makes it sound like a compliment in her breathy moans.

"You're squeezing me so tight," he says. His voice is low and a little rough, not unlike his hands when he pulls her tighter at her hips. Their flesh slaps together as he thrusts harder, deeper. "Your hot body feels too good, I won't last very long."

Suiz moans wordlessly, writhing in his lap, swirling her eager hips around him. She screams a little, shaking wildly as he bounces her faster. "Oh, yes, oh my god, my pussy feels too good!"

Evan grunts as he turns and lays Suiz down on the bench. He puts his hand on the top slat and leans over, peering down at me as he begins to thrust into Suiz's pussy. "Do you like that?" he asks.

Nodding, Suiz moans, "Yes!" but the look on the handsome stranger's face makes it perfectly clear who he's asking. I nod, too, and he smiles, pumping his hips harder and his dick deeper.

"Touch yourself," the waren requests, keeping his eyes fixed in the deep shadows behind the bench. "Put your hands on your titties, and play with them, and I'll come."

Suiz cries out agreeably, immediately fondling her breasts with lustful vigor. She really wants that seed, but Evan stares into the bushes, holding off. He watches the watcher expectantly, his tongue playing along his perfect teeth, ignoring his partner's begging for his seed as she shows off her large breasts.

Suddenly, I have to act. He brought me in, unbeknownst to the other women, and now waits for a response. I lick my lips and lift a hand to my right breast before Meow can wonder what's going on.

"Yes," Evan said in a deep voice that sends three women shuddering. "Yes, thank you, now I can plant my seed deep in this fertile hole."

Suiz screams as the Waren unloads, bucking ecstatically. She really wants a baby, she says, and she could feel his potent swimmers inside. She says this so loudly that a nearby coupling suggests they keep it down. Giggling as she recovers, Suiz draws the Waren's face to hers and kisses him. Still his eyes remain on the darkness and the silent presence within. I squeeze both nipples as I watch Evan's glistening dick withdraw from Suiz's fertilized hole, leaving it pulsing.

Evan smiles as he played in the filthy, frothy and slimy opening, and glances into the bushes as he put his fingers in his mouth. He appears to like the taste of them, giving a good lick. "Now," he says, and looks to the other woman. He smiles, relieved it seems, to remember her name, "Meow. I want to meet your kitty, Meow. Up really close."

Meow purrs, sliding her hands up the Waren's thigh from where she still kneels at his feet. "I want you to sniff and taste my kitty."

"Oh Meow," he says. "You're my type of woman exactly."

"Watch your mouth, Waren," she replies coolly, smirking as she takes his cock in her hand, unmindful that it's flaccid from his recent ejaculation. "Pretty words like that are what get you into trouble."

"You should know, being my perfect type of woman, that 1. Easy, 2. Filthy, and 3. Ready to move on afterward, is my entire checklist."

Meow laughs breathily. "You flatterer!"

"I can't help myself around you, Meow," he murmurs, smiling down vacantly as she massages his rebounding manhood. "You even have a bonus feature in a very easily recalled name. I'm really shitty with names, like, I'll be halfway through with a woman and want to call out, oh, wow, you're making me feel so good, but, fuck, what was her fucking name? But you... Meow. Like I little kitten. See, I don't remember her name, and I just fucking impregnated her, but I remember her saying that about you, Meow..."

"Mmmm," Meow says, licking the bulging head of his cock. "So pleased you like it."

"I'm Suiz," Suiz offers helpfully, unbothered by his bad memory.

"Cool," Evan says. He yawns. "I hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew here. I'm sleepy."

"How does hating to be disappointed figure into that checklist of yours?" Meow asks.

"Doesn't," he admits. "Disappointment comes later and is thus beyond my purview. However, desiring pleasure? Very much a factor. And I can feel your desire... no, even more than that. You demand pleasure."

"That's right Evan," her voice is controlled, but Meow is clearly becoming impatient. "I pissed off my back-up guy, and he won't be back to sure-bet status for... months, probably. I don't mind at all if you fuck off when we're done, but I demand pleasure very fucking much."

"Aw Meow," Evan says. "I like you. Can I lick your little kitty til you cum?"

Meow smiles. She glances at Suiz's reclined form. "Is that what he did for you, too?" she asks and Suiz confirms with a nod and a blissful sigh. "That's bad luck in this town."

Evan pulls a face. "Are you serious?"

"All energy goes to procreation," Meow explains dispassionately. "The male orgasm matters so much more than the female that the rumor is the latter doesn't exist."

"Utter horseshit," Evan spits.

"Agreed! I desire a man unafraid of feminine pleasure!"

"I fucking love feminine pleasure!" he assures her, perking up again. He smiles down as she takes his cock into her mouth. "You're really good at that."

"Sucking cock is very much favored by the gods," she explains. "A woman must be prepared to get him prepared to get her pregnant."

"Why is the birthrate so low here, anyway?" he asks. "Something in the water?"

Meow shrugs; a professor of anthropology, she is known for her extensive knowledge of the founding legends along with some opinions that don't quite fit the town. "Something like your curse of sons. Legends from beginning times place the blame at the feet of a woman, of course. She felt her bodily autonomy more important than the continued population growth of her tribe, and they were cursed for her selfishness. Though she already had three children, she led to great suffering for all by saying she didn't want any more, so now women are valued based on being able to please men and have babies."

12