Passion's Journey: In the Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem to know how fucked up that is, so why do you still live here?" he asks.

Meow comes off his dick again and stands. She shrugs. "I never had a good enough reason to leave, I guess."

"I'll give you one," he says. "Screaming-mouth-fucking orgasms that will leave you with no doubt. Anyone who sees or hears will have no doubt. My tongue is going to..." He smiles when she pushes him down, and goes willingly to his knees. "Point taken, but I worry for your safety in case your legs fail in the throes of a climax currently inconceivable to you. You should really have something to lean on at the very least."

"You certainly talk a big game," Meow says impatiently.

"Come and lay down here," Suiz offers, shuffling her ass up and her skirts down. "I can't wait to see the look on your face."

Meow pauses to kiss Suiz briefly as she lays back, her head settling into the other woman's lap. Suiz smiles, stroking Meow's face and hair. "It's amazing," she says wistfully.

Now Evan crouches at the end of the bench, and he pushes Meow's legs open as he leans forward. "Your pussy smells so fucking good, Meow, and..." He pauses to place his mouth against her, against the soft and glistening flesh, running his tongue gently upward. "Oh, you taste good, too." He licks deeper, sloppier as her body begins to respond, telling her how he worships at the altar of feminine pleasure.

"Holy..." Meow murmurs, her body stiffening as she's orally pleasured by the traveller. "Holy fuck, holy fuck..."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," the Waren said. His humming makes her scream. He grabs her ass, buries his face in her snatch. So loud, so wet. The sounds of his humming into Meow's sopping vagina make my pussy burn, too. The hand that has been this whole time against my breast begins to move again. I bite my lip hard when he rolls his eyes, glancing between the slats of the bench.

"Sweet fucking god!" Meow shrieks. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," says the waren, holding firm despite his lover's wild thrashing.

"Oh sweet fuck!" Meow cries breathlessly. "Oh god, it feels so fucking good! Holy, holy... holy fuuuuuck!" her pelvis bouncing around in her lover's hands, Meow can create no further words as her rapture takes control. Her whole body goes through wild convulsions, fluid rushing from her and into Evan's face. He continues regardless, leading to a series of jerking motions and corresponding noises unlike any I've ever heard in this park.

Finally he releases her, drawing back. His face is dripping, glistening, and his proud smile as he glances into the darkness both excites me further and shows how much he knows I appreciate this display. I feel as though he accepts me and my shameful habit, and that excites me further.

"I'm not done yet," he pants, wiping his face with his arm. "Giving you that pleasure is what excites me. I love when women love pleasure as you do."

"You're my perfect type of partner, too," Meow says, laughing. "You made me come so hard!"

Evan's face is filthy, his long hair disheveled and breaking from its tail, but the look suits him, especially when he grins. "That's the kind of perfect partner I want to be."

"Concerned only with pleasure?"

"Exactly. The conventions in this town are beyond fucked up, for real. I don't usually do this, but you should come with me. Leave this piece of shit village and find somewhere your sensuality will be appreciated."

"Oh god!" Meow screams, and I realize he's still playing in her dripping wellspring.

"Oh god, tell me again after you've gotten your rocks off."

"I just did get my rocks off," he says. His face close to her thigh, he kisses her tenderly along it. "I have a dozen times in this town, but something about the way you feel about pleasure really speaks to me."

"I'll think about it," she says, pulling his head down, and he takes the hint easily. As Meow considers her options, the Waren brings her three times more with his tongue and fingers, to screaming, rushing climaxes that end up drawing a large, approving crowd; those who don't like it move on, as is the custom. At some point, Suiz gets bored and leaves, but there's always someone else showing up to watch.

Being on display lights Meow up further. Her orgasms make her squirm and scream and pee, and her depraved lover talks a couple of young men through how they could do this for their own partners. I feel so confident of everyone's attention being on them as they change position again that I creep a little closer. I could reach out and touch the bench, the people there, but I don't. I'm close enough to smell the juices of Meow's sloppy pussy when the Waren rubs it with her ass up high, then he abruptly turns her again as she screams in pleasure. He hops the bench into the bushes behind, positioning himself between Meow's legs and with one foot against mine.

He repositions his lover one more time, ready to fuck her finally, as she flops blissfully over the back of the bench. Her ass points up to him proudly, and he caresses it, toys with shining folds of her labia, the perfect height for him. My heart freezes again as Evan puts his hand on my head and kneels. He whispers to me, "You want to see how I eat pussy?"

Without waiting for a response, he turns to Meow, separating her cheeks with a glance back before bending to lick her.

"Oh god!" Meow cries. "Oh god, please, please stop this and give me your cock, finally! Please, please, god, please fuck me!"

"You really want this?" he asks, standing. He stands a little to the side, easier for me to see the way he teases her clit and hole with the bulging head of his penis.

"Oh, god, I want it so bad!" Meow cries.

"Your prayers are answered," he says. He leans forward, slipping his dick into her, the bulging head of his large cock disappears inside. I knew what it looked like, but being this close to a real man's real sex organ, hard and ready to go, sliding into a vagina just a foot away is new and mind-blowing. I don't think I can take much more. My pussy burns too hot. My touches at my nipples make it worse but I just can't stop. I can hear his cock's entry and it sounds wet.

"Deeper!" Meow calls. "Please, put your divine dick into me all the way! Let me feel it bulging inside!"

Evan looks down at me, and I look back, seen. It thrills me to be seen here, engaged in this perversion; this Waren understands how good it is to be dirty. Sharing that is amazing, makes my breath heavier and faster, the burning desire in my loins more intense. One hand drops to my lap, but I shake my head, unable to believe what I'd been thinking.

Evan touches my face and gives a little smile as he swirls his hips and thrusts deep into Meow. He wants me to watch, to feel arousal and pleasure. My fingers nudge the wet spot between my legs experimentally, and, no surprises, the probing at my squishy snatch sends sparks across my eyes. I muffle a moan, shaking my head.

"Yes!" Evan insists, thrusting harder. "Feel this moment, the sliding wetness of your snatch, the way it's so inviting..."

Meow shrieks delightedly as she's pounded, playing up her pleasure for the audience to her even greater pleasure. "I love this hard pounding you're giving me, Evan," she says.

"Fuck yes, Meow, tell us more," he pants.

"I can see wanting to be pounded like this by you again," she pants back.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mmmmmmm. Oh, god, yes... I love the way you're fucking me, Evan! My pussy is burning for it!"

"My cock also feels a special connection," he says. "Your cravings for pleasure. I love them, I guess, because they remind me so much of myself."

Meow moans agreement, bouncing harder, her butt slapping wetly against him, splashing her vaginal juices. "Mm, yes, I'll go with you Evan!"

"Meow..." he says, moving faster. "Meow, yes, let's do it..."

"Oh god!" she moans. He takes her hips hard, pulling her tighter with his thrusts, which become faster, urgent. "Oh god it feels like your dick is shaking inside me!"

Evan leans over and brings Meow up against him, holding her by one hand on her breast and the other at her crotch. His dick is still inside her, I can see it throbbing within Meow's stretched pussy. He places Meow's feet down, one on the seat of the bench and one atop the back, stretching that leg out to the side. The position receives a murmur of approval from those watching by the path, but I remain silent as my finger pokes at the throbbing button beneath my sopping panties. I'm already so close to coming.

"Do you like everybody staring at you?" Evan asks, pushing into Meow in a slow rhythm. "You like putting on a show?"

"I never knew it, but yeah!" Meow giggles, squeezing her soft tits together. "I want them all to see it."

"See your pussy?" Evan asks, his fingers sliding around the slick hole to massage her clit.

"Mmhmm, but more than that..."

"You like showing off when you have a cock in there," he says, caressing her leg it a way that makes her tense and shudder, her pussy producing still more thick juice. It smells so sweet, so exciting. I know what my own tasted like, and wonder if Meow's would taste different. "And I know you like proving just how real the female orgasm is."

Meow moans agreement, her head tossing against his shoulder. "There's something I want more."

"Why do you care so much about the male orgasm?" he pants, "If you've been denied decent attention in every encounter?"

"There are a few guys in town who know something about getting a pussy wet, but none have anything like your dedication. It's so sexy."

Evan chuckles, "Thanks. I really enjoy getting you off, that's all. If I didn't, I'd probably be a selfish lover, too."

"But you're not, though!" she cries out, writhing on his dick. "You're a fucking amazing lover!"

"Oh yeah?"

"So fucking good, so skilled, so proud and confident, so generous," Meow assures him breathily, her voice bouncing with her body as she rides his dick eagerly. "Be even more generous."

"What do you want now?"

"You know what I want!" she shrieks as he climbs over the back of the bench, setting her down before him with one leg held up high and now fucked on a downward angle. Meow makes a yelping sound each time he thrusts.

"Mmmm... nope," he says.

"Oh, god, don't tease me like that!"

"Like this?" he asks, toying with her swollen clitoris again.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Keep doing that!"

Evan smiles, biting his lip in concentration. "So what did you want then? You want to come again?"

"Yes!" Meow screams, but she may not have been replying. She just keeps screaming it, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Oh yes," Evan agreeds "Your pleasure is so fucking sexy, Meow."

"Yes! Yes!"

"You're so close to another climax," he says, smiling blissfully.

"Yes!"

"Mmm, I'm gonna come, too..."

"YES!" Meow cries. "Yes, please, Evan! Come inside me!"

"Okay," he grunts. "Here I come!"

Meow screams so long and loud that when she finally stops, her dripping loins finally stilling, she laughs as she looks around. There's some applause as Evan sets her down on the bench. Glancing over as he pulls his pants up, he waves them off impatiently.

"This is a weird fucking town," he says, sitting next to the naked woman.

"Mm. I'm happy we're getting out of here. You're from War, right? What's it like there?"

Evan takes a long moment to answer. "I'm not going there right now."

"Where are you going, then?"

Evan shrugs. "I've been moving southwest lately."

"Seems as good a direction as any." Meow stretches as she sits and reaches around his shoulder. She kisses his cheek, and then his mouth when he turns to her. "I'm going home to pack my things, do you want to come to my place for the night?"

"I'd prefer to sit a few more minutes," he says. "Come and get me when you're ready for bed."

"You're weird," Meow says, and kisses him. "That's okay. This is going to be so much fun!" She's off toward her house, heading straight there instead of back through the pub.

"What do you think?" Evan asks.

It takes a long moment, but I find my voice, alone with this stranger who's about to leave town anyway. "I think I'm going to come, too," I pant.

"Nice," he murmurs, smiling. "Do you want any help?"

"Mm mm," I reply, moving my fingers faster. "You already gave me an orgasm, and this one..." Choking off my cry, my fingers slide upward, away from my damp separation.

Suddenly he's there, looking over the back of the bench at me. "You really think that's an orgasm?" he asks, smirking.

"It's... good."

"Sure it's good," he agrees. "Even if you're doing it yourself, someone as pervy as you must appreciate sensuality, but you don't fucking know, kiddo, so I'm going to teach you. I'm going to make you scream."

"No..." I say, blushing. He's little over half my age, calling me 'kiddo'?

"Oh, yes. You're going to gush like Meow was."

I shake my head, looking down, but look up again when he touches my face.

"I just want to make you climax like you've only read about in fantasies written by women." He smiles crookedly when I laugh. "It'll be our little secret."

"Not so little," I say, as though consoling him.

He chuckles. "Unless you want to wait until tomorrow, that sounds... unlikely. However, making you come is something I can do with great relish. Do you want me to come back there?"

I move back, giving him space to climb over the back of the bench, which he does, kneeling next to me.

"You're pretty cute," he says. "Just shy?"

I shake my head.

"Just pervy?"

I shrug a little, smile. I certainly feel no need to explain myself to him.

"Well, that's fine. Do you want me to make you come?"

I bite my lip, and he bends to kiss me. I'm not sure as I kiss him back whether I like the taste of Meow and Suiz in his mouth, but when he touches my breast and sucks gently on my lower lip, I forget about it. His tongue is hot and nimble, teasing mine effectively until a thin sound escapes from between my lips that surprises us both. I freeze, startled and embarrassed, but he just smiles and kisses me again.

"You're so ready," he says, reaching lower. "Your arousal is sweet, but I want to taste your pleasure. I'm going to lick your pussy, and we'll just see if you can stay quiet."

I bite my lip, liking the challenge, and I know he can sense that by his grin in reply. He kisses me, and with his hands he caresses and simultaneously positions my body. When he finishes, I'm laying on my back and he kneels between my bent knees. He flashes a grin as there's another sound, a rustling of leaves and some laughter from the direction of the nearest tavern.

Wide eyed, I shuffle away from the bench quietly, but can't get far. Evan leans down close, one finger to his lips, then touches mine, softly and intimately. He smiles a challenge to me and grins when I nod slightly. His fingers caress gently, tracing my lower lip and then slipping down over my chin, along my throat. The softness of his touches are almost maddening; he's a Waren, a mind-reader, how could he not know that I want more?

From where I lay, I can see the couple on the bench, and their closeness; the danger of discovery becomes another layer of thrill. His touches become gradually bolder, moving down my body, beneath my modest clothing. It feels so good, the surprise of his movements. I didn't think anyone would ever do it as well as I could myself, but this Waren is a true master of pleasure. I cannot control my breathing for long, it seems to echo around me as he finally finds his way beneath my skirt.

The most amazing and glorious fire begins to burn deep within me as he teases me, the fire deepening as his lips, tongue and fingers begin finally to move with purpose. I can feel from his intrusion that my wellspring is flowing freely with thick, hot moisture. He takes this as encouragement, becoming bolder, his mouth over my womanhood and the squirming motions of his tongue making it flood further. His manipulations of my clitoris, his teasing entry of my vagina, the tiny lapping noises he makes that could alert the people only six feet away to what's going on, it's all too good.

I almost call out in surprise as he goes deeper with his tongue, squeezing my hips and massaging my ass. His tongue emerges again, swirls around my clit, caresses the folds of my labia and tastes where two fingers penetrate my leaking hole. I squirm, unable to believe how different, and yes, so much better, the movement of a partner can be. He does things for me that I hadn't known were things.

Through it all, the need for stealth would have, for some, been a distraction, but for me, watching the couple on the bench going at it while the Waren provides oral pleasure is so exciting. I love to watch and listen while being silent, and my struggle to contain my screams of ecstasy is a new and exciting challenge. My eyes roll as I try to control the trembling that passes through me, but the sensations are too intense. As I listen to the panting and moaning of the couple on the bench, I begin to lose control on my attempts. I try biting my lip, my tongue, even my fist, but as I climax, I cannot not stop a thin cry from escaping as I arch up from the ground.

"What was that?" asks the woman in alarm.

"Nothing," the man grunts, still thrusting.

"It wasn't nothing..."

"Don't worry about it," the man insists. "Do you think we're the only ones fucking out here?"

Evan won't let up. What I'd thought a climax had been but a little rise on my meteoric ascent, his tongue drawing feelings forward that are new and beyond anything I had ever considered. I realize now that I cannot control myself as my pleasure begins to build again, to rise faster and higher than before.

Punching the ground, thrashing in the Waren's grip, I give up on my attempts at control and silence. "Oh god!" I call out, my voice high. "Oh, god! I'm coming!"

The woman on the bench laughs, "Good for you, girl!"

"I told you," says the man, not letting himself become distracted.

When Evan moves again to my clit, stroking and sucking more strongly than before, I feel fluid rush from me as I had seen with both Suiz and Meow. I'd had no idea how good it would feel. "Oh god!" I shriek. "It's amazing!"

"Who is that?" the woman asks, intrigued.

"Fuck, it's, it's, it's... oh fuck!" I shake from my hips outward, my pelvis trembling spasmodically until Evan has no choice but to withdraw his face from my jerking loins.

He licks his slimy lips, smiling at the taste of my arousal, my cum. He climbs over me, kisses me briefly, and whispers into my ear. "I liked that, and I like you, but I'm gonna get outta here before that Meow chick gets back."

I gasp softly, shaking my head. Considering an adage particular to the town about how if talking causes too many problems, it's best to reserve the tongue for only one task. I giggle as I observe that the Waren would starve to death if he had to choose a single worthwhile task for his tongue.

"That's cute and true," Evan whispers, smirking. He kisses me one more time, then stands wiping his face. He nods to the couple on the bench as he squeezes around it to reach the path.

"Oh it's you, Evan," says the woman. "Of Course. Who were you with?"

Evan glances at me with a quick, dirty grin, and I'm terrified he will tell the truth about me and my pervy habit. "I didn't ask her name," he says honestly.

The man on the bench laughs gruffly, still thrusting. "You're such a dick."

Evan bows as though about to step off stage following a spectacular performance. Taking his satchel up from next to the bench as he stands straight, he waves back toward me before following the path that leads between buildings to the south.

"Good-bye, weird town," the Waren says, and nearly fades into the shadows, but stops abruptly in surprise. "Oh, Meow, good," he sighs as he clasps her hand in his and finishes disappearing. Exhausted, I take it as my cue to do the same.

12