Passion's Journey: The Set Up

Story Info
He gets caught in his own trap and takes the consequences.
2.8k words
4.1
4.2k
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The set up was pretty sweet when a brand-new sand pit opened up; Evan had found it the first time by attempting to stride across it. By cutting the floating sod strategically, they could lay it back over the watery sinkhole and be there in time to pull any out who happened to step in it. It had been Dean's idea, but Evan had to admit it was a good one, getting all kinds of proper respect from the rescued. Evan already had seven Mazon names on his back, bringing his grand total to forty-nine, but the last two were really bothering him. He had a bit of a fever to go with the enflamed wounds, and had his shirt off and his back to the fire so Dean could take a look.

"Did you clean your needles when you put these on?" Dean asked.

"You put them on, did you clean them?"

Dean frowned, shaking his head. "You handed them to me and I stuck you. They're pretty crooked, too."

"Fucking... fantastic. Thanks, man, that's great."

Dean glanced away, cocking his head to listen. "Somebody's coming."

Evan turned to look, but couldn't see much. "Shit, we're caught."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's get the fuck out of here. I'm sensing bad intentions."

Dean smiled as he stood, rubbing his hands. "Those are my favorite kind of intentions. How many are there?"

Evan pulled on his shirt, standing next to his friend. "Two women. They're arguing about something."

"About what?"

"I don't know, it just feels heated. One went in!" Evan put a hand on Dean's shoulder when he began to move. "Wait for them to scream..."

When the second shrieked as she fell in face first trying to help her friend, he ran for it. Hopping the small knoll that sheltered their camp, he sprinted toward the shouted curses as the two thrashed about, tearing the grass cover to pieces that swirled down into the belly of the marsh in their clumsy attempts of escape. He definitely felt panic, but there was something else that made him tense, wary. Still, he had laid the trap and had to at least get them out of it.

"Hey, we'll help you," Evan said. He groped forward and his forearm was taken hard so he squeezed hers back to pull her free of the mud. "Are you alright? What happened?"

"I'm fine, what about Maud?"

Evan looked, but couldn't see much. There was a half-moon, but it was hazy. He went to his knees again, and his hand was caught in two. "Help!" the woman cried. "Save me!"

Dean and he took a hand and pulled together until she was on her knees before them. She was a turn older than him at around thirty, and full figured, womanly and experienced. Her tummy was home to some loose skin that meant she had at least one kid, but that suited Evan just fine. By that age, a woman knew what she wanted. He helped her stand and dropped his pack for his cleanest piece of cloth, which she took with a grateful smile and wiped her face.

"You're a real lifesaver," she said. "What brings you out this way?"

"Warriors," said Dean. "Questing."

"We're camped just around here," Evan said, sweeping his arm that way. "Come and sit by our fire and warm up. You can take rest with us tonight."

"We're actually in a bit of a hurry," said the other one. She was younger than the first, maybe younger than Evan. "Why do you think we stumbled into a sand pit in the middle of the night?"

"Because we're tired," said the older lady, still panting. She placed a hand to his back and he flinched a little when she patted him right where his inflammation was the worst. "Oh, are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine," he said. "What about you; you got right dunked."

"We were just so lucky you were here," the woman said. "I'm Maud, and this is Lria."

"Evan," Evan said, walking carefully back toward the camp. It became a little easier when his fire became visible. "So what's your rush?"

"It will wait until tomorrow," she said, kneeling before the fire and raising her hands to it. The flare briefly lit everything brilliantly, but Evan was forced to cover his eyes. "Come and sit, tell us of your quest so far."

"It's pretty standard adventuring stuff," Evan said. "What about you? What were you running for that was so important you had to do it in the dark?"

Maud smiled coyly. "I was trying to catch up to someone..."

"Someone left you? Who would dare?"

She laughed, putting her hand on his arm. "You're sweet. No, it wasn't like that. It doesn't really matter, now that I've met you."

Evan smiled as she leaned toward him, and kissed her softly. She reached around him, and he hissed breath in as he glanced back.

"What's the matter? Are you hurt?"

"It's nothing," he said.

Both women were fussing, the one behind him lifted his shirt halfway. "This is awful! Maud, look at this."

"It's fine," Evan said. "Just don't touch it, and it's fine."

"It doesn't look fine to me," Maud said, kneeling behind him. She lifted his shirt higher, pressing gently and he flinched. "It looks infected. I have some ointment that would take care of it."

Evan glanced back again, frowning. The last Mazon he'd let get a look at his tattoos had been thoroughly displeased, but these women looked at the names with smiles and feelings of satisfaction. He could still sense some bad intentions, but he could also feel desire, lust for pleasure, attraction to him. He looked to his friend to gauge his reaction, if any of his anxiety was shared. Dean was a shy guy and a good wingman because he wasn't nearly as good looking as Evan. Sometimes Evan would help him out, but Dean didn't mind just watching. He watched now, smiling, and Evan flashed him a cocky grin when suddenly something cool was placed to his back.

"Just relax," Maud said, spreading the oily substance over the worst of his swelling. It warmed to his flesh quickly and began to tingle. "How does that feel?"

"It feels great," Evan said. He could feel his body relaxing, offering no resistance when they lifted his shirt off completely. "Usually those healing salves sting like a..."

"Like a what?" asked the younger Mazon, the term from which the most common word for bitch had been derived.

"Like a nettle," he said. He sighed as she began rubbing it in across a wider area, massaging it into his back and shoulders. His head tilted back and Lria leaned down to him. He met her lips, opened his mouth for a taste of her tongue, which played teasingly against his.

Evan smiled woozily as she kissed his cheek twice on the way to his ear. "We know who you are, Evan," she whispered. "We know what you're doing here."

"Oh, you do..." he murmured sleepily. "And what's that?"

"You laid that trap. You're using it to capture our sisters so you can fuck them."

Evan tried to get up, but the strength of the hands he had worshipped while kneading the oil into his skin now held his arms tight at the elbows, almost touching. He tried to straighten his arms to break from the grip, but she squeezed tighter and slammed him to the soft, mossy ground on his face. He turned his head with difficulty, just in time to see Dean retreat into the darkness.

The Mazons laughed at him. "Some friend," said Maud.

"Listen, Ladies," Evan said. "There's no reason to be so hostile. I didn't do anything wrong."

"You set that trap!" said Lria.

"Okay, I set the trap, but nobody died from that. Nobody was hurt at all. Are you going to hurt me?"

"He's kind of right," said Maud. "They agreed to it, and they all said they enjoyed it."

"He lied, and tricked us!"

"No, listen to Maud!" Evan said.

"They said he'd do anything to make them feel good," Maud said thoughtfully. "I'm going to let you up now, okay Evan?"

"That would be great." He groaned as he got back to his knees. When he met Lria's eyes her anger provided cracks into her memories and he flinched; he would never have recognized her otherwise. "Look, I'm sorry I slept with you before..."

"Fuck you," Lria spat. "You're not sorry for that yet. First you have to be sorry that you apparently give the best head in the world, but you didn't give it to me."

Evan sighed, sitting back on his feet as his blood flow arranged itself into his penis. "Well, I'm definitely sorry about that. Maybe I could make it up to you somehow." He glanced at Maud as she put her hands back on his shoulders. "In fact, all this shoving me around isn't necessary. I never had to shove anybody around to get off."

"But shoving you around is what gets me off," Maud said. She wrapped her arm around his body and the heat of her made his dick rock hard before she even grabbed it. "Won't you do anything to get me off, Evan?"

Evan grinned as he considered, his body still tingling, but Lria placed her finger over his mouth as he opened it to reply. "Sh. I don't care." She pointed at her crotch as she sat back and stretched her legs wide. Her leather shorts riding into her ass crack and barely covering any of the cheeks, she smiled at him. "I've heard there are much better things you can do with that mouth."

She had heard right. Evan may have been a cad, but he was a generous lover that got off on his partner's pleasure almost as much as his own. He kissed her silken thigh on the way to take a leather lace in his teeth. He coaxed the knot apart, and already her pelvis was quivering. He kissed her belly as he pulled her shorts down before going lower again, over her smooth pubic mound. He pushed her leg up and open again, inhaling deeply before diving in.

Lria moaned as she took him by the hair. "How many times did you make Nrei cum?"

The name wasn't familiar, but Evan guessed it was the one he'd brought to climax five times. He moved his tongue upward until he hit her clit and sucked it between his lips. She screamed a little, her hole wet against his chin as she writhed.

"You really are good at this," she admitted, panting. She played her fingers through his hair as she pushed him lower again and he penetrated her with his dextrous tongue. Her slick flesh invited him, the taste of her intoxicating, and he could feel the waves of pleasure that rippled through her. They grew as he licked hard up her labia and back to her clit.

He tried to raise his head when Maud reached into his pants, but Lria held him down. He still licked her sweet gash as his pants were pulled down to his knees. His vigour grew as his cock was grasped and Lria's cries grew along with them. Her pleasure was coming to a head and she squeezed his head tight with her muscular thighs, holding his mouth and nose hard against her gushing pussy. His own dick was ready to let go, but suddenly the hand he had worshipped when it was on his swollen dick fell away and returned to push into his ass crack. The fingers were now slippery and cold, but immediately after the first shock, they began to warm. Her strong fingers were gentle, caressing, as she took his cock in her other hand.

Finally, his head was released, and he straightened even as he took a huge breath. He began to shake his head, trying to look back, but his face was grasped and Lria's lips were suddenly back on his. She was panting too, her tongue eager and passionate. "That was so good," she murmured into his mouth. "It's too bad you're such a shit head."

"It's through being a shit head that I hone those skills," Evan panted. He glanced back as Maud applied more pressure to his anus. "What the hell...?"

Lria kissed him, and took over on his cock. Her hands were softer and smaller, her grasp more delicate and almost overshadowing the sensation of the slick finger sliding into his ass.

"Holy fuck!" he cried, but Lria's hungry mouth was on his again, one hand sliding over his shaft as the other moved his to her breast. He reached into her top to squeeze her soft, perky tit. He lost his breath a moment when the finger inside him began to move. He tried not to enjoy it, but the tingling and tightness made his sphincter twitch and his dick throb. The movement inside him made him groan as they were removed.

He drooped a little, panting, but straightened tensely when something else was there, something bigger, harder and smoother replaced it, pressing against him. He fell forward to his hands and knees, crying out, as it was shoved inside him.

"Take it in," Maud said, her already throaty voice even huskier. He could feel how much penetrating him turned her on, and her pleasure translated to swirling motion in her phallus.

"Oh, mn, fuck..." Evan panted, unable to form a coherent thought. The heat and pressure in his ass was growing still as she pushed deeper. He gnashed his teeth as she pulled back, spinning it inside him. He cried out as she thrust it back in. By the contact of her legs against his he guessed she had mounted the other end as it was driven in again and swirled deep.

"I'm fucking you, Evan," Maud said, uncontrollable bliss in her voice. "I'm going to fuck you until you cum harder than you ever have in your life. I'm going to fuck your filthy seed out of you." She reached around to grasp his dick as she thrust into him again and again. His head went to his forearms, which rested on the ground between his shuddering shoulders.

His breath so hard it burned in his chest, Evan took the thick rod deeper. Between that and the pounding of his heart, he could barely pay attention to what she was saying but her voice was sweet and sultry in his ear. She ground against him, her pleasure building to a climax and jerked him harder, faster.

Evan groaned deeply as she pushed into him one more time and felt the rush of ejaculate spurt wildly, his body rocking. He moaned, shuddering as he just kept coming. His load was spent, but still he shook, breath coming raggedly. He fell as the dildo was removed, rolling to his side and into a ball until he could gain control of himself.

"Well, we may have tricked you a little, but you obviously had a good time," Lria said, gazing down at him as she put her shorts back on. "No harm done, right?"

Evan chuckled harshly. "Was that your idea of revenge?" Through great effort, he rolled to his knees and met their eyes. "Joke's on you, ladies. That was incredible."

"That wasn't revenge, just getting even," Lria assured him.

"If you want to see our idea of revenge, just stay here and keep using that trap of yours," Maud said. "I won't be so gentle with you next time."

Evan swallowed slowly, hating to imagine what she might be like rough. He said nothing else as the Mazons disappeared into the night, talking and laughing about what they had done to him. He pulled up his pants so he could sit heavily by the fire and caught his head in his hands, not glancing up until Dean returned from wherever he'd been hiding. "Thanks for your help there, buddy."

Dean grinned sheepishly, sitting next to him. "I wasn't sure you'd want me stepping in," he said.

"You mean you were over there jerking off while you watched those crazy bitches have their way with me."

Dean shrugged. "Why can't it be both? It's your fault for not remembering you already banged Lria." He cleared his throat when the silence became awkward quickly. "Do you want me to mark Maud?"

Evan rolled his eyes as he reached for his shirt. "Go mark Maud with my name," he muttered. Once he was properly dressed, he started packing up his stuff.

"Are we going?" Dean asked. "Right now?"

"Yeah," Evan said.

"Where are we going?"

Evan groaned as he stood shouldering his pack. At least the badly done tattoos weren't hurting anymore. "I don't know," he admitted. "Just somewhere else. Somewhere with drinks."