Passport

Story Info
Wife has her passport for Paris.
1.5k words
2.17
22.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove to the Airport I did so with mixed emotions. I knew my wife might not return. Her flight was to board in less than two hours and she was going to Paris to live with her lover. How we had come to this point was not an easy thing to accept. I had not handled the whole thing as I may be should have?

I knew Myra had some interest in the man she had met from France. I also knew her interest was very high in the sexual area. But I didn't read the emotional level of her interest. When she told me he had ask her to go out to dinner with him I had seen her desire to go with him and I responded that I could see nothing wrong with the friendship.

She did not indicate a sexual interest in him yet. I knew this could come to be, but not right from the start. It is just not the way she reacts. But there is always a first. She did not react the first time she went out for dinner with him. But the second time she ended up in his bed. And two months later I was taking her to the airport on her way to Paris.

We had not made love since she told me she was going to Paris. Myra and I have been married for fourteen years. Not perfect years, but nearly perfect. Very good years and very happy times. She had dated five other men she found of interest. And she had enjoyed sex with all five. This was a first for our relationship. She had chosen to get involved emotionally with her lover.

We pulled up to the drop off area at the airport. I got out popped the trunk and set her three bags out on the curb. I looked up as I went back around to get back in my car.

"I will call when I get there."

I slipped into the front seat and drove away. I looked in the rear view mirror as I drove away I saw the stunned look on my wife's face watching me go out of site from her life. She had made a choice and I was finished with her. I filed divorce papers the next day to be served to her in Paris.

I never get pissed, ever. But I was pissed and not likely to get over it anytime soon. I had given Myra anything she wanted, anything. And now she wanted someone else. Or thought she did? So she could have him, or maybe more correctly he could have her.

A few days passed and the calls, e-mails, and text messages started. I ignored them all. She had been served.

I finally sent a simple e-mail. (I am giving you what you want.) An e-mail came back instantly. (I never said I wanted a divorce.)

You wanted to go to Paris to be with your lover. You have made your choice.

I had no answers after that and I ignored her. The paper were filed and the divorce would be final in 90 days. The first thirty days passed quickly. I heard nothing more from Myra. Then sixty days passed. Nothing was heard. We were rapidly coming up on the ninety day period and still Myra was silent.

I was very intent on just letting the divorce become final. I was very disappointed that my wife left our relationship and our country to go to a lover in France. I have been to France several times and for a country the USA has bailed out in not just one war but two. They can be very anti American.

That isn't to say I would have been very happy with Myra had she gone to a lover anywhere else either. I would not have been. As the date of our divorce came closer by the day I began to feel more and more relieved.

My lawyer called the day before our divorce was final and told me she was contesting the divorce. I was even more pissed.

"Myra has been in Paris fucking her boy friend for over ninety days but she doesn't want the divorce?"

"Her lawyer is in New York and the papers were filed by her there. I would guess she is still in Paris but I really don't know. But she does not want you to divorce her."

"So what is the reason for contesting the divorce?"

"The papers say she still loves you and is wanting to go to get back together."

"As far as I know she has made no move to get anywhere near me."

"What would you like for me to do?"

"She has broken our wedding vows and made no effort to come back to me as my wife. And I desire to continue with the divorce."

"Ok I will file you are no longer interested in trying to make the marriage work. And we will see what the judge says."

Thirty days later the judge ruled we had to give it six months to make it work. And my wife showed up at our house. Myra looked fantastic as she walked in our door. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Why Myra, I gave you exactly what you wanted. Why not just enjoy it?"

"I never wanted a divorce from you David. I love you. I just wanted a fling with Peter. More than a few nights worth."

"Myra we have not made love in months. You have shown nothing for me in months. Why not just take the divorce and go enjoy yourself?"

"Because my Husband you have spoiled me. You have given me anything I have wanted. I wanted more and I had no doubt you would give it to me. I wanted to go live in Paris with my lover for a few months and I knew you would let me do that. I knew when you dropped me at the airport I had fucked up. I knew I had over stepped and you were finally pissed. I knew before I got what I wanted I should have made sure you and I were good. I am so sorry I made that error. I love you and you are my number one lover and you always will be. I took you for granted and I was teasing you sexually but it blew up on me."

"I gave you, your lover as you wished."

"No not as I wished, it is only fun if you do so as your wife. Not as my chuckold but because you love me. Not because it makes your cock hard when others fuck me. But you give me my desires out of love for me." As I turned and walked away she said simply.

"I will always be your wife David, because I love you."

As I walked away I suddenly knew she was right I had no desire to divorce her. And it actually excited me she had been in Paris with her lover for nearly 2 months. The next day we talked and I told her I understood. I looked her in the eyes.

"I want you on a plane today to Paris. You are to return to your lover. When you get there you are to get him inside you instantly and be his completely. Completely! Do anything he wants anytime. I will e-mail for you to come home."

She flew back that day.

After she left, I e-mailed him. I said simply. She is yours completely. Have her do the Crazy Horse, and the Rouge. Nude several times. And the private rooms. Put her in the alley between them for a few months. And I went on with my life quietly.

I heard nothing for sometime and I grinned to myself. I let it go for six months and I heard nothing from either her or her boyfriend. I finally decided to give her to him for over a year. And I did do that. And I was still interested in her emotional attachment to him? So finally at 17 months I sent her an e-mail.

"When and if you desire you may come home."

I wasn't sure what response that would get. And as I expected it didn't get one . A month passed. And then two. It was just passed two full years when I heard her key in our door. Myra walked in and set her bags down. She came directly to me and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me open mouthed our tongs finding each other again.

"I need you in me for you to reclaim your wife it has been too long."

"It didn't need to be two years."

"No but you gave me to him for most of it."

"I wanted him to have you."

"He put me on display."

"Yes, but hell it is Paris."