Past Becomes Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers

"Holy fuck," Don said with shocked breathlessness as my lips came into contact with his jeans.

Next to him, DJ echoed the sentiment. "Goddamn."

Needing to prove that I could do it more to myself than to them, I pulled back until the ridge of Don's crown left my mouth then slid down his length until his dick disappeared again. A third go had my throat completely relaxed and there was only the pleasant sensation of my son's hardness gliding along the walls of the passage. After pulling back, I took him in fully one last time then began to swallow around him letting the contractions massage him. It was obviously something he had never experienced as he let out a cry then pulled out and stumbled back a few steps.

"Shit, man," he said looking at me with surprised, but horny eyes. "What the hell was that? Deej, you gotta get in there."

Even as DJ took up position in front of me, he asked, "What happened?"

"You'll find out," Don responded as I opened my mouth for his brother.

Looking at them it was easy to see that DJ's dick was thicker than his brother's though it was more difficult to spot that there was less than an inch difference in their lengths. However, as I took more of his dick into my mouth, I could easily feel the difference. My jaw had to stretch just a bit wider to accommodate his larger girth and I was just a bit closer to his root when his tip reached my throat. I was happy that I had taken Don first as it was good way to ease into deep throating DJ. It was not as difficult as my initial attempts at taking his brother, but I still had to work some to get him into my throat before I completely opened up for him.

"Shit," DJ muttered as I began swallowing around him. "Shit, shit, shit!"

"Right?" Don said from where he stood stroking himself while he watched. "Ain't that some shit?"

DJ pulled out then leaned down to kiss me. After he pulled away he said, "I'm sure we have Uncle Matt to thank for that."

I passed my hand over my mouth and chin to clean the spit that had escaped my mouth. "He's not the only one. But, yeah, he had a lot to do with it."

"We gotta start getting him better gifts," Don said.

"Maybe not just yet," I said. "Let's keep this between us for a bit."

"Sounds reasonable," Don said.

"I'm okay with that." DJ pushed his dick into my mouth again. Not going too deep, he began to fuck my mouth with short, steady strokes. "Don't want to remind him of how good this is and have to fight him for time."

Despite being mostly cleaned by my throat, I could still taste DJ's flavor lingering on his dick. It was not as spicy as his brother's, being more of a woodsy musk. There was still a good amount of saltiness from old urine and sweat on him and I was surprised by how sweet his precum was compared to Don's. In it, the bitterness seemed to take backseat making the clear fluid seem more syrupy.

At one point, he moved to the side, turning my head with him. Almost immediately, I felt tugging at my waist as my jeans were opened. Looking down, I saw Don on his knees working to free my dick. Even though my mouth was occupied, my hands weren't and I tried to stop him.

"Cut it out," Don said forcefully as he grabbed my wrists and stopped their movement. "Don't act like you don't want this. I can see your dick twitching like a motherfucker. Stop being Dad for one fucking minute and just be a man. We want to do this. We came to you, remember?"

With my mouth still full of DJ's dick, I couldn't respond verbally. Instead, I let my arms go limp signaling my acquiescence and Don resumed pulling out my dick.

"Fuck, that's nice," he said as he began stroking it.

I was nowhere near their length but my girth was somewhere between theirs. Instead of the bullet shaped ends that they had, my cock had more of a helmet shaped crown that mostly rested above my shaft. Like them, I was also uncut and my dick had the same mostly straight shaft that angled upwards, though mine did so at a greater angle because of the lack of weight pulling it down.

Around the cock that was moving in my mouth, my eyes watched Don stroking me. I could see the desire on his face but there was also a bit of hesitation. It was obvious he was now realizing it would not be as easy as he thought to suck my dick, his father's dick.

DJ saw it as well and asked, "You gonna do it or what?"

"I'm getting there," Don snapped back.

"Not like that, you aren't. Shit, Don, this was your idea. You can't back out now. You want me to do it?"

Don took a deep breath. "No, man. I got this. I just needed a minute. It's not every day you're faced with sucking the dick that made you."

"Fuck," DJ said drawing it the word as he paused his hips. "I didn't even think about it like that."

"I know. It didn't hit me until I was down here. It's one thing to say you're gonna suck your dad's dick. It's another to actually suck your dad's dick." A sly smile began to pull at Don's lips. "But I think that's gonna make it even hotter."

DJ laughed and I let out a whimper as Don dived down onto my dick.

"You sick fuck," DJ said to his brother as he resumed thrusting into me. "I've just been thinking about you and him as cool guys, but you like knowing you're fucking around with your brother and father, don't you?"

Without pulling off, Don looked up at us and winked as he responded affirmatively, "Mmm-hmm."

It was obvious Don was new to cock sucking. He was eager and responded to my moans and twitches, but it wasn't the best blow job. There was a mechanical aspect to it like he was going through a checklist instead of enjoying my dick for what it was. Admittedly, as he said, it was one thing to have a dick in your mouth but a completely different thing to have your father's dick in your mouth. Having now had both of theirs in my mouth, I felt an awkward pride about doing it myself. Not from knowing that I had taking their entire lengths into my throat, but from knowing these were my sons who were now men. I had made and raised these two to become what they were. Even with the missteps along the way, they were each loving, caring men who were also beautiful, handsome specimens of masculinity. It was easy to see why, physically, they had been popular with the girls and now I could see how they had easily gotten as much pussy as they had. With little effort, they had moved me from loving father to fuck buddy. Maybe a part of me had always wanted that, but it was them and their confident sexuality who had made it happen.

For some minutes I sucked my oldest son's dick while my youngest sucked mine. It was one of the hottest experiences I had ever had, yet when they switched positions that was a new high. DJ took my dick into his mouth and, for what Don had lacked in finesse, DJ more than made up for it. Even when his eyes didn't meet mine, I could feel the respect he had for my dick in his work. He still had the technique of a novice, but there was an art to what he was doing that his brother had not possessed. I wasn't sure if it was just because he had discovered a love of dick or if it was my dick, his father's dick in particular, but it was markedly better than what Don had done.

When Don pulled out of my mouth, I looked up at him with a question on my face and he just smiled back enigmatically. He got to his knees, shifting DJ slightly in the process, then began mouthing me in conjunction with his brother. One licked and sucked my balls while the other worked my shaft before they switched tasks. Sometimes they pressed their lips together around my length and used them as a makeshift fist to stroke me or kissed each other around my hardness. After a few moments of that, Don continued moving downward and took his brother's dick into his mouth. While DJ continued to fellate me, his brother did the same to him before they again switched positions. Eventually, I was ignored for a moment as shoes, boots and jeans were removed before they lay on the ground and worked each other. For as arousing as it had been watching them kiss, being witness to them simultaneously sucking each other off was an image that would live in my mind forever.

DJ's larger, hairier body lying next to his brother's leaner, trimmed one with each other's large dicks in their mouths was a sight to behold. Again, a surge of pride that I should not have been feeling surged through me upon seeing the open desire they expressed for each other. Like most siblings and young men, they had had their share of minor disagreements and all out warfare. While their mother and I never doubted that they loved each other, there were times we wondered if they actually liked each other. In this moment I no longer worried about their relationship. Even if there had been animosity in the past, it was gone now. There was no way that even with only pure arousal coursing through them could they take care each other the way they did if they didn't like each other.

"You're over dressed," DJ said to me once he pulled away from Don and rose to his knees. His brother was already removing my shoes and I lifted my ass when DJ pulled at the legs of my jeans. After I was bottomless, they pulled me to kneel on the ground between them and each of them took me in another kiss as our hands gripped and grasped at each other's dicks.

I was in the middle of making out with DJ when I felt Don move behind me. He pressed his torso against my back and I felt his cock sandwich itself between my ass cheeks. He began to slowly hump against me and I felt his warm breath on my neck.

"We've seen what your mouth can do," he said softly into my ear. "Let's hope your ass is just as good."

Even when I initially felt his cock on my ass, I never expected that either one of them would want to have sex. It was delusional and made no sense considering what had already happened but it was the thought in my mind. I pulled my mouth away from DJ and said, "We can't. That's too much."

"Dad," DJ said with a tone similar to the one his brother had used on me earlier. "I didn't hear him ask a question that required a response. You know you want a dick in your ass again and we're going to make that happen. And when the time comes, just so you know ahead of time and we don't have to go through this again, I'm taking your load. Mouth or ass, it's your choice, but I'm getting this one inside me."

"And in the spirit of full disclosure," Don whispered into my ear, "we're both going to be breeding your ass."

I couldn't stop the whimper that left me. For all the preaching I had done about safe sex, I was now not only not about to protest the lack of condoms, I was eagerly looking forward to feeling the heat of their cum inside me.

DJ smiled fondly. "You put up a good fight and it's something we expect of you. You're a good -- no, great man and father. But it's time for you to enjoy yourself. And next time one of us comes to you --"

I couldn't help interrupting. "Next time?"

"Fuck, yeah," Don said as he gave me a slightly harder hump. "At the very least there's no way you're not gonna suck my dick again. I know that's selfish, but that was some fucking hot pornographic cock sucking you did."

"And I think I'm gonna enjoy riding this thing," DJ said as he stroked my dick. "A lot."

"He's got a damn nice ass," Don said to me. "I'm wondering if the fucker might be gay, though, 'cause he took my dick like a champ the first time. Couldn't get enough of it."

DJ narrowed his eyes in challenge. "And if I am?"

"I'll be fucking pissed," Don said with a laugh. His hips stopped moving against me but he didn't pull away. "You could've been playing with my dick for a lot longer than a goddamn month."

DJ and I rolled our eyes but couldn't help chuckling. With Don, it always came back to sex.

"Bro," Don said seriously. "I don't give a shit if you are or not. I'll always have your back and I know you have mine. If you're gay or just like dick, that's your business. Just figure it out before you get married. It's one thing to come to me or Dad for some cock every once in a while, it's another to hide who you really are."

I saw DJ blink with surprise at his brother's words and knew my face reflected what he was feeling. DJ asked his brother, "When the hell did you get so wise?"

"I've always been and so have you. I just never needed to tell you something like that."

DJ nodded. "Well, okay. And just for the record, I do like pussy. A lot. But I'm learning that dick is pretty good, too."

"Yeah, it is," I said, finally interjecting. "Especially when it's attached to two hot fucks like you guys."

"Did our father just call us hot fucks?" Don asked.

DJ smirked. "He did. Dad just said we were hot fucks."

I shrugged. "Hey, it's your own fault. I didn't give you guys a second look until about half an hour ago. Pushing your big dicks down my throat kinda made me look at you a little differently."

Don resumed humping against me. He kept one hand on my hip and reached out with the other to stroke his brother's dick. "So we're being blamed for our having big dicks and him apparently liking them."

"I blame your mother for the dick thing," I said lightly. "Because you sure as hell didn't get those from me. As for my liking the size, that's Matt's fault."

"We are definitely going to have to thank Uncle Matt for that," DJ said.

My oldest son placed a hand on my neck and pulled my head down and back onto his dick. In the process, I was shifted to all fours. Behind me Don grabbed my hips and thrust against me a few times before his dick left me. His hands remained on me and slid over my globes, feeling them and squeezing them randomly for a moment before the fingertips focused on my crack and pulled my cheeks apart. It was the only warning I received before I felt the stiff wetness of his tongue against my hole. Even though my wife played with my ass, not since the last time her brother fucked me had I been rimmed. I let out a deep moan as my youngest son began to eat my ass with a vigor that was unexpected. There was no hesitation in it and for the finesse he lacked sucking dick, he more than made up for it while tonguing my hole. He was not shy with his work and he moaned loudly over the wet sounds of his tongue licking my asshole and his lips sucking against the puckered opening. While his mouth worked, I felt him press first one finger into me then in quick succession a second and third followed.

"Fuck, that's hot," DJ said above me. "Fucking face buried in his ass while you finger bang him. That ass taste good?"

Before he answered, Don gave my ass a hard slap. His voice was muffled when he spoke into my ass. "You don't even know."

"Don't get carried away and slip into him," DJ warned his brother. "Remember, I called dibs."

"I know." Don sounded disappointed as he pressed a fourth finger into me. "This fucker's ready whenever you are. Hell, he's been ready since before I touched him. His ass opened nice and easy. I've practically got my fist in him and he's not complaining."

"Fuck, Dad," DJ said. "What kinda toys you been playing with?"

"Doesn't matter now," Don answered for me as he slapped my ass again. "He's got two new ones that are going to keep him nice and full.

DJ pulled out of my mouth and moved behind me. "True. May as well get started. Get outta the way. You can eat his ass later."

I heard Don grumble as his hand left me. While he moved to my head, DJ guided me onto my back. Once in position, DJ kneeled between my legs lubing his dick with spit. It was both a horny and frightening sight and I couldn't believe he was about to fuck me.

"That's what I wanted to see," DJ said darkly in response to my facial expression. "That little bit of fear and disbelief. But, guess what, Dad. This is happening. Both of your sons are about to fuck you. Starting with me. And I can't wait to see the look on your face when you feel me inside you. Don and I have a bet going. I say you're going to hold it together and be a man who likes a rough fuck and has no problem telling us what to do; he thinks you're going to turn into a little bitch who does whatever the cock wants you to do. While I don't want to lose the money, I also kinda hope you bitch out on my dick."

"Stop talking and fuck him already." Don was now at the top of my head and had his balls resting on my forehead while he stroked himself. "I'm about ready for some ass and if you don't get in there, I will."

"Oh, hold your horses. I didn't rush you when you took your sweet ass time going down on him."

I rolled my eyes. "You know, both of you really need to shut the hell up. I'll listen to you bitch at each other any other time, but right now, I want the dicking you promised so shut the fuck up and stop teasing me. You," I pointed to DJ, "put that thing in my ass. And you," I pointed to Don, "get that thing back in my mouth."

There was silence for a moment as they looked at each other with smirks on their faces.

"He's going to be a bossy bitch getting fucked," Don said to his brother.

DJ grunted appreciatively. "That's going to make it that much more fun breaking him." Having said his peace, he lined himself up and with one hard thrust buried himself in my ass. As I let out a combined moan and grunt from the sudden attack, he said, "Got anything else to say? Dad?"

I had never heard any of my children use such a disrespectful, mocking tone in addressing me. We were very informal and each of them had occasionally addressed me or their mother by our first names and it hadn't bothered us. But the way DJ had said "Dad" hit something in me. It was like I could hear the change in our relationship in that one word. I was no longer the man that had raised him and cared for him, I was now just another bitch on his dick to be used for his pleasure.

I opened my mouth ready to dress him down, but was stopped before I could get a word out.

"Shove your cock down his throat," DJ ordered his brother. "If he wants dick, let's give it to him."

While DJ set a quick pace in my ass, Don fed me his cock. I was stuffed at both ends and, despite the worry of how I was going to deal with my sons and their disrespect afterward, I was loving it. DJ pounding my ass was better than how I remembered getting fucked felt. Don't get me wrong, he was hard and rough and I could hear his grunting over the sound of his hips slapping against me but it was just what I needed. My son's thick cock remained in constant contact with my prostate making it unnecessary for me to touch myself, though I doubt I would have been allowed to if I had tried. The feel of his hairy, thick legs and callused hands holding my legs open while he dominated me was an added pleasure that was unexpected.

At the same time, Don fucked my face with no concern for the random gagging sounds I made. Unguided by either of our hands, his cock occasionally hit my throat the wrong way as he thrust into me. In this position, it was actually easier to swallow him but the ricocheting of his dick head made it difficult. When he finally adjusted himself so the tip remained at the back of my tongue to glide in and out of my throat rapidly I received some relief and began to enjoy it.

I began to hear the wet sounds of kissing come from above. With my vision filled with a combination of Don's balls and ass, I couldn't see it but there was no denying that my sons were making out with each other as they used me. They swallowed each other's moans as they sucked on lips and tongues. Indeed, the entire barn sounded very much like a porn movie with the slapping of flesh and sounds of pleasure and I was happy to have a starring role.

"Fuck." DJ's words were broken as he panted for breath. "Can you come get me ready? I'm about to blow and want to sit on his dick after I finish."

Don answered just as breathlessly. "Yeah. I can do that."

datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers