Past Becomes Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,883 Followers

As violently as DJ had slammed into my ass, Don pulled out of my throat. He practically disappeared as he took up position behind his brother's larger body.

With his brother eating his ass, DJ's hips slowed but were no less insistent as he continued to fuck me. Able to meet his eyes again, he stared down at me with deep arousal. "Oh, shit. That's it. Fucking eat my ass, Don. Feels so good. Gonna make me blow in Dad's ass. You ready for that? Ready to feel your boy's nut inside you?"

I didn't hesitate and my voice was hoarse from Don's assault. "Oh, fuck, DJ. Yes, I want it. Heaven help me, I want it. I need your cum. Fuck me, man. Fuck my ass like the stud you are, son."

DJ let out a groan and began to pound into me with renewed force.

Unable to continue working on his brother, I saw Don's head peek over his brother's shoulder and his hands moved to begin playing with DJ's nipples. "That's it. Fuck his ass, Deej. Give it to him. Harder. Fuck him, man. Fuck him!"

DJ began to grunt and despite the cool winter air, sweat dripped from his forehead and nose onto me. His breathing became heavier and more erratic before he finally let out an almost pained groan and slammed into me, burying himself fully.

My raw hole registered his cock growing larger and harder just before I felt the warmth of his cum enter me. The sensation was even more amazing than I remembered, most likely due to the fact that it was my firstborn seeding me. Even if nothing else ever happened between us, we were now connected in a way a father and son should not be. He had marked me as his and the memory of that would remain with us forever. Even without his disrespectful tone earlier, there was no way to pretend this hadn't happened. We could not go back to the same father-son dynamic.

DJ held himself still inside of me while his cock unloaded and I did nothing except let it happen. Against my ring and inside my fuck chute I could feel his cock pulsing rapidly in orgasm, pumping more of his cum into me. It seemed like he went on forever yet too soon he took and expelled a deep breath then pulled out of me. "Goddamn, that was hot."

"Get out of the way," Don said shoving his brother to the side. "I gotta get in there. I'm about ready to blow myself and I'm not gonna miss out on his ass tonight."

With all the finesse of a teenager, Don pushed into me and set up a steady pace long dicking me. "Damn, Deej. You flooded his ass good."

It was true. As Don's dick moved inside me, I could feel DJ's cum seeping out of me around Don's cock and trickling down the curve of my ass. I hadn't seen him do anything to his dick before he entered me so I was certain that Don was using nothing but his brother's cum as lube. After DJ's larger girth, it was a minor relief feeling Don's narrower shaft against my ring. But what he lacked in width, he more than made up for in length. That difference of less than an inch was much more significant as my ass swallowed him completely. I could feel his hard tip reaching an area inside me that hadn't been touched since their uncle had dicked me decades ago. The sensation took my breath away. Not from pain but from the knowledge that my son, both of my sons, were giving me a pleasure that I never thought I'd feel again.

It was compounded when DJ straddled me and lowered his ass onto my dick. Showing only the barest hint of discomfort, he rested on my lap for the briefest of moments as he adjusted his legs before he began to ride me. As he did, his slowly softening, semi-tumescent cock moved languidly on my stomach like a wet eel. It was slickened with a mix of his cum and my ass juices and the strong smell of our sex wafted up to me from it. Around my hardness, his ass was tighter than anything I'd felt on my dick in ages yet felt like velvet and molded around me like a glove. My body and mind were overloaded with the dual sensations of my oldest son riding my dick while my youngest fucked me. I wanted to tell them how good it felt, wanted to express my gratitude for making me do this, yet all I could squeak out was a whispered, "DJ. Don."

We lapsed back into a silence filled with the sounds of flesh moving and moans. Don again wrapped his arms around his brother and played with his nipples while his dick continued to slide through me. Unlike the blow job he had given me, he used his dick like a pro inside me. In addition to the in and out motion, he rotated his hips at random points. It caused my ring to stretch in different directions and his cock pressed against my prostate at unexpected intervals. It all pushed me closer to the edge and before I knew it I gasped as my orgasm hit. It came on so quickly that I couldn't even warn DJ that it was about to happen. It was so strong that my eyes closed tight and my breathing stopped while my body tightened causing my back to arch.

"Oh, shit," DJ said. "You're coming in me, Dad. I feel it."

At the same time Don cried out, "Goddamn! Your ass, man. Fuck me that's tight!"

Through the haze of my orgasm, I felt Don's dick began to pump his load into me. Whether it was more or less copious that his brother's, I didn't know. For an unknown amount of time, my world was reduced to a rush of blood in my ears and the blackness of my eyelids. All I knew was that I now had a load from each of my son's inside me and I couldn't be happier.

Once I caught my breath and my body relaxed, I registered the pressure of a heavy body on my chest. Upon opening my eyes I saw that DJ had laid down on top of me and Don was laying on top of him causing me to essentially support both of their weights. I met their eyes in turn and they each gave me a wary but satisfied smile. Without hesitation I pressed my lips to DJ's and gave him a kiss before pulling Don down next to me to share one with him. I watched with happiness and pleasure as they then shared one before we separated to replace our pants.

Ever the one to break a silence, Don asked, "You okay, Dad?"

I stopped dressing and sat on a bale of hay having replaced my jeans but only having on one untied shoe. I clasped my hands between my knees and looked at the ground in thought for a moment before I looked at each of them. "No. No, I'm not okay. We just did something a father should not do with his boys. It's something that's fundamentally changed us and we can't come back from that. I'm sorry, but I can't be your father anymore. There's no way I can just go back to acting like I'm your dad and I can't say you're my sons. And that hurts. I no longer have the two boys that I once knew.

"But more than that, I'm happy. I just met two strong, confident, courageous men who don't need someone to tell them how to live. Two men who took the chance to make themselves happy and who wanted to share that happiness with their old man. It's not a knock on your mother but you made me feel something I haven't felt in years. I may have lost a pair of sons but, as I look at you now, I see two handsome men that I hope will fuck my brains out every chance they get and won't judge me too harshly for saying that."

DJ closed the distance between us and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you. Dad."

Don joined his brother, wrapping his arms around both of us. "I love you, too, Dad. And even you, Deej."

DJ heaved a put upon sigh. "Now I'm going to look like an asshole if I don't say I love you."

"Then say it," Don said as he squeezed us tighter.

"I'd love you to leave me alone and stop touching me," DJ countered.

Don rolled his eyes, as I did as well, and released us. "You say that now, but two days from now you'll be calling me begging for some dick."

"No, I won't," DJ said confidently. "I've got a buddy here that will happily fuck my ass if I ask."

Getting into the spirit of their banter I shrugged noncommittally. "Maybe, maybe not. I refuse to be just a booty call for you guys."

DJ smiled and gently punched one of my shoulders. "Fuck, man. You will never be just a booty call."

"Never," Don echoed.

With a smile, I also offered, "Never."

datura48
datura48
1,883 Followers