Past catching up Ch. 01

Story Info
Ash(ley) meets their old bully in a bdsm club.
2k words
4.44
4.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated to admit it to myself, because the pain, the abuse I suffered was something I'd carried with me for years, but now, I longed for it. I wanted to be pushed around, to be beaten, to be degraded.

Despite this, despite the club being everything I longed for, it wasn't doing anything for me, with its loud music, the faces of complete strangers I couldn't bring myself to approach, and, ultimately, me turning down anyone that approached me, because I detested the touch of a stranger.

I couldn't take what I so desperately wanted, and I was too mistrustful of others for them to get through to me.

'Maybe next time.', I thought, getting ready to go home, yet again disappointed in myself.

Just as I approached the door, I collided with a solid wall of flesh.

"Woah, there, short stuff. Wait...Ash? Is that you?"

I knew that voice. He'd punched me more often than I can count, and he was particularly fond of making fun of me in PE, or after PE in the locker rooms. One time, he brought a teaser, and I got a taste of it. Not enough to send me spasming to the floor, but enough to send waves of pain through my arm.

He looked a lot like back then, too. Ironically, he was named Angelo; a little unfitting considering he was such an asshole. Then again, Satan was an angel, too.

"Y-yeah."

"Wow. Well, here's a face I'd never thought I'd see again. So, you came here to play? Or wait, you were about to leave, right?"

My mouth suddenly felt very dry. Was he about to do what I thought he would?

"I came here to play, but I was too nervous to-"

Fuck! That grin of his still managed to chill me to my core. And that low, rumbling chuckle sounded almost threatening.

"You haven't changed a bit, have you?"

Unable to look him in the eye, my gaze fell down to my feet.

"I don't suppose you'd like to play with me?", he asked, holding out his hand for me to take.

Did I? My head was in a state of complete confusion, I had no idea what to do with myself. After all, he'd tormented me long enough for a lifetime, and the idea of voluntarily spending time with him made my skin crawl, making alarms flare up in my head.

Despite the tears that were forming in my eyes, despite his presence alone causing me to relive all that pain, I took his hand.

It felt weird. He didn't squeeze down hard on it like he used to, when we shook hands, but still, just like back then, his firm grip was in contrast to my limp wristed hand.

Confidently, he led me to one of the playrooms.

The walls were painted all red, and the room was bathed in dim light, just enough to take in the decor.

The was the signature cross, or X, with bindings for your hands and feet, some bindings that had been fastened to the ceiling, a small rack on the wall that had an assortment of whips, paddles, and even a cane!

A board with three holes in it, the middle one larger than the others, a small what seemed like a bench?

And, a large leather armchair, almost big enough to fit two people in it.

"You're subbing, right? It's really hard to imagine you as a dom, but, since you're with me, I thought you might be out for a little payback."

"Yeah, I'm subbing." I swallowed. "I tried a little kink here and there, but nothing this elaborate."

"Well, the stage is yours. What do you wanna try? Ahh, but before we start, I need to know your safeword."

"Artichoke."

I walked over to the cross.

"Should I uhh... undress?"

Angelo grinned again, giving me the faintest of nods.

"Of course, Ashley."

I didn't know how to react. He used to call me that to make fun of me for being feminine. But now? It gave me flashbacks, sure, but those are inevitable if I'm with him.

"Ash. I gave you orders."

His voice ripped me from the spiral of thoughts. Ash; Ashley; it didn't even matter. Not now, not here.

"Ahh. Of course, sir."

Almost frantically, I began to undo my blouse.

"We're not in the gym. Slowly."

"Ahh.. Yes, sir."

I swallowed, and continued to undo each button slowly, eager to hear him comment on what I was wearing underneath.

"No. That's not right. Start over."

He's now standing only a foot away, his eyes monitoring every inch of my body.

My blouse was dropped, finally allowing him to see what I was wearing. A tight, figure hugging, black corsage just starting below my chest, pierced nipples rock hard, ending just above my belly button.

Looking up at Angelo, I suddenly felt very vulnerable, especially since I was practically naked, while he just took in my form, and he was fully clothed, too.

I felt my face reddening, and with my face, my ears did, too.

He'd always made fun of me, in PE, and his gaze alone made me anxious.

Too caught up in my thoughts, I didn't notice that he had fully closed the gap.

"I'm going to touch you now. Be a good sub and stay still."

His hand went right to my chest, slowly teasing my sensitive nipple, occasionally pulling on it.

I tried my best to stay still, not turning my head in his direction, even as he moved around me, eventually caressing both of my nipples from behind me.

"I like the piercings."

"Tha-ank you, sir."

What didn't stay still, was my mouth.

I whimpered, moaned and was heavily breathing, but that was allowed.

His stubble touched both my shoulder, and part of my neck, making me flinch a bit.

"Aww. It seems like you moved. I only wanted to ask you a question, and still you moved.", he whispered.

"Are you a bad boy, Ash?"

The skin contact broke, making me relax a little, until I felt his stubble on the other side of my head, causing me to flinch again.

"Or are you a bad girl, Ashley?"

This again.

"Both are fine, sir."

"Ohh? Can't make up your mind?"

"No, sir."

"Well either way. You moved. That means, I'll need to punish you. Take off those pants, step closer to the cross."

Still electrified from being touched that way, I slowly made my way towards the cross.

"Now, I'm going to look for something to punish you. You're going to strip down while I get it. Understood?"

I nodded.

"Use your words, pretty boy."

"Yes, sir."

Despite him being turned away from me, I slowly stripped out of my clothing.

I struggled a little with the corsage, but a lot less than getting it on.

My pants, my lace panties, my stockings, all came off.

And now, I was standing stark naked, my four inches rock hard, in front of a cross with Angelo slowly walking towards me, riding crop in hand. Looking, very amused when he saw me.

"I knew you were small down there."

He put the crop to use by propping up my balls with the cold material.

For some reason, this is when I felt the need to rile him up:

"I mean. Seeing as I can't see yours, you can't really call mine small, can you?"

"Talking back? Well, as a punishment, you're not going to see my dick."

He pulled the crop back, away from my genitals.

"I'm going to use this on you now."

A stinging pain in my thigh followed.

"Ahh fuck!", I cried out.

"Too much?"

"N-no, sir. I can take it."

"Face the cross. I'm going to fasten the bindings. And you're going to get, let's say.. five strikes on each cheek. And I want you to count them, can you do that for me?"

Giving him a nod, which seemed to be enough this time, he came closer to restrain me.

It was very intimate, having him fasten the bindings around my limbs, even though the touch only lasted for a short while.

And then he struck me. A flaring pain overcame me, making me cry out involuntarily:

"Ahh! One!"

This time, he didn't wait for the pain to subside, immediately striking after I got the number out:

"T-two!"

Fuck! It stung even worse, and he wasn't letting up. But I could take it!

"Three!"

"Four! Five!"

I took a few deep breaths in, glad that I was done-

"AHH! Six!"

"Look at that. Too stupid to count. Do I have to start over?"

"Ahh, please no, sir!"

"Hmm. I can't let the six count, but I'm not going to start over, since this is your first time."

He ran over my asscheck with the crop while he was talking, which felt almost gentle, especially after that first strike.

"Of course, sir."

"Good. Remember, one to five."

He struck, and this time I wasn't distracted.

"One!"

I was panting heavily when he was done.

"Ohh, look at you. You're already worked up, aren't you?"

"Ahh, yes, sir."

"Well. Your cheeks are nice and red."

I felt his hands gently stroking my worked up cheeks, the stinging was still there, but his touch soothed me, in a way.

"How about I give you five more on each cheek? I'll even reward you, if you can take it all. Ohh, and you can't make any mistakes in counting this time."

"That sounds good, sir."

"Good girl, Ash." I could tell he was grinning as the words left his lips.

The second round went over agonisingly slow. I thought it would be better, since I was already used to the pain, but Angelo was taking his time, or at least that was my impression. Maybe, I was just getting impatient for that reward.

"That red looks so good on your cheeks! And I gotta say, I'm impressed. You handled your punishment like a good boy. As for your reward.."

He pressed himself very tight against my back.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything we didn't discuss."

I heard him unzipping his pants, and a little shuffling.

"Uhh.. are you going to?"

"Shhh."

A very hot, very hard; well, it had to be his dick was dragging across my ass; agonisingly slowly over my burning cheeks. The touch felt very soothing, gentle even as he slapped his hard member against me.

I had to take a sharp breath in; as my own need became obvious again.

Again, he pressed himself against me, and, with his head right next to my ear, whispered:

"I'll never get tired of those slutty noises you make."

"Hmm~ Thank you, sir"

Pulling away again, he started to tease me by slowly rubbing his dick across my burning, worn out cheeks, the shere heat of his member causing the pain to flare up again.

"Well? You're not seeing it, but can you tell I'm bigger?"

"Ahh, fuck! I think you are, sir."

Chuckling filled my ear, and abruptly, he pulled away. Lazily, he started teasing me, rubbing himself alongside my crack, teasing my needy hole.

And then he just stopped, pulling away; leaving me needy and disappointed

"Are you not?"

"Well, have we talked about having sex?"

"N-no."

"Well, there's your answer. I guess you just have to be patient, won't you?"

He fiddled with the restraints, getting me down from the cross.

As soon as I got down, I realised how disoriented I'd gotten, as I couldn't even stand up straight without stumbling around.

Luckily, Angelo came up to support me, letting me rest against him for a bit.

"I haven't found someone who has trouble standing up straight. You really haven't changed at all."

Pouting, I looked up at him.

"I was tied up! Everyone would have trouble afterwards!"

"You'd be surprised."

He guided me to a black leather couch, which I hadn't even noticed as I entered the room, motioning for me to sit down.

I did as he asked, laying my head into his lap, and began to rub him through his pants.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling me upwards to face him.

"Bad girl! I don't have sex here, I like to leave my subs desperate for my cock."