Past Few Weeks

Story Info
Didn't stop him fucking me from behind against the hall wall.
1.5k words
3.63
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

From sara brown, our house slave.

A couple of weeks ago we all went out to a local restaurant on the Friday night for a meal, not a celebration or anything, just Daisy was fed up of cooking.

She told Sir the week before she was not doing the evening meal and after a visit down the corridor to Sir`s punishment room soon changed her mind.

I did not watch, was not invited, but Sir purposely left the door open and so I heard her screams pleas and promises.

She was well marked when she came back to the kitchen, looked like, belt, tawse and short handled whip had been put to work.

"Do you see what can happen to a girl who thinks she is bigger than the house sara?"

"Yes I do Sir and I am sorry about that."

Sir patted his knee and I went over for a hard spanking, I guess as a warning but whatever it was for it was hard and he let Daisy and me and cuddle each other a while before calling us into the lounge.

We both knelt before him, Daisy lowered his zip and I took his cock out.

We shared duties, as we had in the past after we had both needed dealing with, we alternated with each other, cock or balls.

"sara, sooth Daisy with a fuck."

It was not a question but an instruction.

We both knew Sir liked to wank watching us two preform for him and we both loved giving each other a "seeing to" as we say in Yorkshire.

We went 69 till we both cum, ground our pussy`s and clits in the star position and took in turns fingering and sucking as Sirs cock was in the free mouth.

Anyway, we had a lovely meal out, we all stuck traditionally and had a prawn cocktail starter with a roast and Yorkshire puddings for main course then all too stuffed for a pudding.

I tried not to eat too much as I knew I was the evening`s entertainment, and I was.

Daisy was told to strip and spank me ready for Sirs belt.

She never held back, or she knew she would be caned.

Once over the settee arm for the belt, Daisy positioned herself, pussy under my mouth.

I was belted as I fucked her with my tongue and nibbled her swollen clitty, pulling back on her hood making her scream, both pain and pleasure.

Sir mounted me still over the settee are, strange he never needed stiffening, but all 8" soon hit my special place.

Daisy made us all coffee whilst I went to the loo.

It was turned 9.00 and I was then sent to bed.

Sir called in about 10 to kiss me night night, and a quick fucking.

I was soo tired and fell asleep to the sound of Sirs belt on Daisy`s bottom.

At about 6.00 i felt really ill and just made it to the loos before being really sick.

Just got to bed and rushed back and was sick again.

Daisy heard me and came in; I was put back to bed with a bowl.

I was sick on and off all day between sleeps.

I slept through till about 6 on Sunday morning and went to the loo again, next I remember was waking in hospital.

To cut a long story short, I passed out and hit my head on the sink and was apparently out cold.

They could not stop me being sick and I was hooked up to all sorts of machines, according to Daisy.

I was taken to the high dependency ward with concussion and dehydration for a night or so.

When I was feeling better the nurses wanted to know about my spanked anbelted red bum, so I told a story a writer would be proud of, and all true.

I saw some rubbing over their uniforms.

The day after, Sister took me for a shower or bath, I chose bath and was rewarded with the most sensual bath a girl could have on the NHS.

It turned out the Sister was the actual Sister of Pastor Goodes housekeeper so was well accustomed to bathing spanked girls bottoms and knew just how to sooth.

Well i was in 3 days then off work until the following Monday.

I was called into the manager`s office who was concerned about my illness, food poisoning, and spent a great deal of time with his questions about my health.

"Well sara, would I be correct in filling in your return to work form that you are 100% fit now?"

I had no idea where this was leading but was so pleased he cared so much.

"Yes Sir, 100% correct."

"Good, very good, please stand."

"Yes Sir."

He walked over to the stool he used for spanking us girls.

"Am i to be spanked Sir?"

"Correct sara, your illness was not rung in until Tuesday morning, that's one whole day we did not know when or if you would return, what do you say to that."

"I agree completely Sir; would you like me naked?"

He nodded.

I may have cum as I removed my blouse and bra, it was hard to say as I was tingling so much.

Skirt dropped to the floor and as I lowered and kicked off my knickers I stumbled back into him.

My tits in his face and hands.

He stood me up.

"sara, are you sure you are well enough to work, never mind a spanking?"

"Oh yes Sir, i was just carless, maybe deserve your belt too Sir." I was stood in front of him, hands on head, elbows well back to show off my bouncy tits and stiff as a post nipples, legs apart, must have been showing a sheen on my lips from my cum.

He pulled me towards him by my left nipple and I stood and resisted till it hurt too much and I cum, and over his knee i went.

OMG He had his keys in his pocked again, I adjusted so they split my lips and rested full on my clitty.

He spanked and spanked and I cum and cum.

When i was finally fully spanked I was stood up.

"What about this mess sara?"

He pointed to a huge wet stain over his pocket.

I knelt and began to lick it off getting ever closer to his bulge as I got to his zip he stopped me.

"Belt position sara, the count will be 30."

I had no idea what he meant.

Whooosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack.

"Looks as you are not counting so they are 3 free lashes"

Whoosh Crack, "One Sir", that was the theme for the next 28 and I knew it would soon end and missed 29 so got an extra one." 30 and thank you Sir."

I was not distraught as much as I was desperate for his cock.

He sat back behind his desk with the punishment sheet he asked me to sign.

"You may go freshen up and dress in my cloakroom."

I picked up my clothes and sniffled my way to the cloak room.

I threw my clothes to the floor and rushed into the cubicle for instant relief.

"Thank you for your time in correcting me Sir and so sorry it happened, and I was off work Sir." I added the sympathy seeking sniff.

"You took your punishment very well sara, I will be writing to Don too so collect the letter at lunch time, I would suggest it will be a caning."

"Oh Sir."

You will make arrangements to see me on Wednesday at 4.30, I will check."

"Yes Sir."

I did the very hard spanking and belting walk to my desk amid wows, sighs and kisses being blow,

I stripped naked for all to see at lunch time and had a few lovely feels, they all left except Annie who was still rubbing my bottom.

As the door closed she led me to the first cubicle and was fingering me with the door open, it did not take much before I cum.

I relaxed and Annie slapped my bottom and I tightened on her fingers and cum again.

I had to lick her fingers dry.

"I think you need to spend some time at my home sara, organise it."

"For another spanking Miss."

"Of course, with extra a girl expects from a trained slave."

"Yes Miss."

She knelt and gave my pussy lips a huge suck.

She brought me out of the cubicle and put her foot up on the waste bin and tapped her knee.

I was mesmerised and went over for another spanking, not long, not hard but a pre cursor for what was to cum.

"And ask permission off Don, he knows of my talents."

"Yes Miss."

As she left she brought a squeak out of me as she twisted both my nipples in opposite directions.

I collected the letter for home from my manager, he hugged me and kissed my forehead, wow.

He must like me to do that mustn`t he?

Sir did say he would cane me, but tomorrow night, giving my bottom time to settle, it did not stop him fucking me from behind leant against the hall wall, just what I needed.

That`s the beauty of a good Master, he reads you like a book.

Sir also knows having me wait for my caning the night after causes even more pain and worry.

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers