Past Forgetting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coffee turned out to be the beverage of choice, and while the Mr. Coffee brewed, they had another chance to talk, this time without trying to watch a show at the same time.

-=-=-=-

"I really want to thank you for inviting me over and trying to take my mind off... well, off Kathy," Greg said as they returned to the living room with the cupcakes and coffee, this time placing both on the low table in front of the sofa.

"I'm happy to do it," Amy replied, "but I'm not sure how good a job I've done of it. She's still very much on your mind, isn't she?"

"Yeah, I guess so," he admitted, "but you know, you have helped me realize something."

"What's that?" she asked.

"If it was me walking down the aisle with her tomorrow, instead of the guy her mother approves of, I'd probably have thought it was the best day of my life," Greg said.

"I hear a but in there somewhere," Amy offered.

"A day is not a life," he added. "and somewhere down the line, maybe not tomorrow, or even next year, but someday, she'd have to choose between me and her mother, and I'm not sure I'd be the one she picked."

"That's a very mature observation," Amy noted.

"So maybe I am better off losing now than later," he concluded.

Amy smiled, happy that he was seeing it this way.

"If I have helped in some small way, I'm glad," she said.

Sitting only a few feet away from Greg, Amy suddenly felt an overwhelming impulse to commemorate the moment. Without thinking about what she was doing, she leaned forward and, laying her hands on the side of his face to draw him near, kissed him softly on the mouth.

"Wow, what was that for?" Greg asked once their lips parted.

"I guess I just wanted to remind you that you're a handsome and, to be honest, quite desirable young man," Amy said. "Any girl would be lucky to have you."

A strange expression suddenly filled Greg's face, as if he was suddenly seeing Amy for the very first time.

"Would you?" he suddenly felt emboldened enough to ask.

Amy suddenly heard alarm bells go off in the back of her mind, cautioning her to tread carefully. She'd once read a magazine article about emotional displacement, and it occurred to her that Greg might very well be dealing with his loss of Kathy by transferring those feelings to her. If so, that kiss had definitely been a mistake.

"If I was younger, who knows?" she smiled, hoping her reference to age would make him realize the improbability of the idea without disparaging it totally.

"Charlotte Myers isn't that much older than me, and Mr. Wagner is a lot older than you are," Greg pointed out, referencing the office secret that just about everyone knew about.

'But they're just fucking,' Amy thought but didn't say.

While Amy hadn't gone to her marriage bed a virgin, Tom had been the only man whose touch she'd known until more than a year after he'd been laid to rest. Some people, her mother included, thought she should honor her husband by being chaste for the rest of her life. It hadn't taken long for Amy to decide that was a ridiculous idea and, in the years that followed, men occasionally shared her bed. A few had been younger, one much older, but none were further apart in years than she and Greg would be.

That wasn't to say that she hadn't thought about it, at least as a fantasy. After all, as she just pointed out, he was a handsome young man. It also didn't help that, other than work, most of the last year had been absorbed by what turned out to be her mother's last illness. Her encounter with the aforementioned older man had been part of that. They'd met at the hospice and had turned to each for an all too fleeting distraction as they dealt with their impending losses.

"I really think you're beautiful," Greg said, drawing her attention back to the here and now.

"Greg, I'm really flattered, but we wouldn't have a future together," she emphasized.

"I'm not talking about a future," he said. "You told me yourself, yesterday is the past, now unchangeable, tomorrow is the future, yet to be written. But tonight, why can't tonight be just tonight?"

'Of all the things I've said to him over the last year, that would be the quote he remembered,' Amy thought.

She looked at him and couldn't help but notice that, despite what she'd said a few minutes ago, he and Tom had the same eyes. Bright blue orbs that she could easily lose herself in.

'I should send him home,' Amy further thought. 'This is not a good idea.'

Yet, how was she going to convince him of that, if she couldn't convince herself?

"It could only be just for tonight," she whispered to him as she again brought her lips to his, now sharing a kiss as far more than a friend.

"Just tonight," Greg whispered back as he returned her kiss.

'I hope he believes that,' Amy said to herself as she felt her last vestiges of restraint fade, 'because I'm not sure I do.'

-=-=-=-

Amy knew that despite his fervent desire to do so, Greg hadn't gotten very far with Kathy, at least not physically. She did recall his mentioning that he had dated a few girls before her, but what they might have done together hadn't been part of the conversation. That said, it quickly became apparent to her that what he might lack in experience was more than made up for in enthusiasm. In simpler terms, the boy could really kiss.

With a skill that Amy had to admit her late husband hadn't had at the same age, Greg did things with his tongue that sent a thrilling tingle all the way down to her toes. As she reciprocated with her own tongue, sliding it deep into his mouth, she wondered where else he might make use of it. But there would be plenty of time to explore that notion later.

As they continued to kiss, Amy undid the rest of the buttons on Greg's shirt until, as the last one gave way, she pushed it back over his shoulders and down his arms. He hadn't worn a t-shirt beneath and she exhaled softly as she ran her hands across his lightly haired chest, tweaking the tips of his nipples with her fingertips.

Greg reached out with his own hands and laid them against her breasts, squeezing them through her top. A smile filled his face as he felt their softness through the thin material. That changed to a sudden look of concern moments later as Amy unexpectedly pushed him back, leading him to wonder if she'd had a sudden change of heart.

That thought quickly faded as he watched her grab the bottom edge of her blouse and, in one quick motion, put it up and over her head. The only thing she'd worn beneath it was a simple pink bra, and that too was tossed aside in the time it took her to reach back and undo its hooks.

The sight of her dark nipples against much lighter skin seemed to fascinate Greg as he again reached out and softly touched them. A touch that sent an electric spark through her. She wondered if he'd ever seen Kathy's and might be comparing the two. Not that it mattered, she assured herself as Kathy wasn't here, she was. And by the morrow, hers would be the name he remembered.

Taking hold of the back of his head, Amy guided his mouth to the nipple on her left breast, urging him to suck it. A request he was quick to satisfy, drawing the pert tip between his lips. She felt the wetness of his tongue as it moved across her areola, bringing forth a loud sigh from her own lips as she continued to run her hand through his hair.

Soon enough he'd moved to her other breast, duplicating the attention he'd brought to the first. Any doubt Amy might have held as to whether she was doing the right thing had by now been discarded.

Just to show him that men had sensitive nipples too, Amy pushed Greg back against the arm of the couch, her body following close behind as she demonstrated her own tongue's skill. The excited feeling that washed across his chest came as a surprise to Greg, bringing a smile to the older woman. She might not have the flexibility of youth, but she had the experience that only age brought, and tonight he was going to be the full beneficiary of it.

As her tongue worked its way back and forth across his chest, Amy slid a hand down between Greg's legs, there to find a cock already hard. She deftly undid the buckle of his belt, using her free hand to undo the zipper on his slacks as well. As both came loose, she directed him to stand up, causing his pants to fall down to his ankles.

Amy reached out and laid her hand on the prominent bulge in his boxer shorts, moving her fingers up and down its length, causing Greg to moan softly. Then she took both hands and, slipping her fingertips under the sides of his waistband, gave his boxers a not so gentle pull. It took a bit of extra effort to get them past his hardness, but once they were, she relaxed her grip and they fell the rest of the way of their own accord.

"Fēicháng hǎo," Amy said loudly as she got a good look at his young manhood.

The phrase hadn't been included in his limited language lessons, but from the way Amy had said it and the look of satisfaction on her face, Greg knew that it had to be something good. A belief reinforced when, after again sliding her fingers back and forth along its length, Amy dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

"Mother of God!" Greg gasped as the wet warmth of her mouth engulfed him.

He was sure that the Sisters at Saint Ann's would consider his use of the Virgin Mary's name in such a matter nothing less than blasphemous, but if by some miracle they could feel what he felt, he was sure that he'd be forgiven.

He'd gotten a blow job before, from Sally Mason in his AP English class during senior year. It hadn't been hard to convince her because, if the rumors were true, she'd had a turn at almost every cock in the class. As awesome as that had been, however, this was something on a whole new level.

The caress of Amy's tongue tip under his cockhead was magical, and when he felt her hands massaging his balls, Greg was certain he was going to lose it. But somehow, she seemed to know when to ease back her efforts, just long enough to temper a rising tide. Time and again she took him to the edge of the precipice, only to pull him back at what seemed the last moment. To his amazement and delight, what he had expected to be over in only a minute or so stretched on to nearly triple that.

When she finally did grant him relief, Greg climaxed with such force that his legs buckled beneath him, causing him to fall back down onto the couch. Without hesitation, Amy followed him down, continuing to suck his cock until it was totally drained. And even then, she rolled her tongue across both his now depleted manhood and the saturated mound of hair around it, washing away droplets of the sticky whiteness with her tongue.

"That was off the hook," Greg finally said as he opened his eyes and looked down at the remnants of his eruption.

"I do seem to have made a mess, haven't I?" Amy said with a broad grin as she ran a finger under his cock one last time, then brought it to her mouth where she licked it clean.

If she were to glance into the nearby wall mirror, Amy would've found her face all aglow. It had been quite a while since she'd had this much fun. And the night was still young.

"We should get you cleaned up," she said, helping him get his pants the rest of the way off after first slipping off his shoes and socks.

Rising back to their feet, they stood there for a moment, her topless and him totally naked. Then, taking his hand, Amy led him from the living room into the bathroom where, taking a towel from a small pile on a wall shelf, she laid it on the top of the toilet seat. Bending bent over the edge of the tub, giving him a good view of the outline of her ass in her designer jeans as she did, Amy connected the shower hose to the faucet. Finally, she turned on the water, pulling back just before it began to flow from the overhead nozzle.

"It takes a minute to warm up," Amy said as she turned back to face him. "There's a new bar of soap in the dish on the wall."

Greg looked at her, then at the towel on the seat, realizing that Amy wasn't going to be joining him in the shower. She confirmed that a few moments later when she said that she'd give him some privacy.

'I'm standing here naked, half covered in come, and now she's concerned with my privacy,' Greg thought as he watched her exit the bathroom.

Still, he shouldn't complain, he told himself. What had just happened had gone far beyond what he'd imagined it could. Testing the water with his hand, Greg found it satisfactory and, climbing into the tub, he picked up the bar of soap and slid the curtain closed behind him.

Greg had just finished soaping up his chest and was about to start working his way further down when he suddenly felt a draft on his back. He started to turn his head to see where it was coming from, only to suddenly feel himself being pushed forward as well.

"We both can't fit in here if you don't want to move," he unexpectedly heard Amy say as she reached around his body and took the bar of soap out of his hand.

"My mother always taught me that if you make a mess, you should always offer to clean it up," she smiled.

After creating a good lather in her hands, Amy pressed her naked body against Greg's, pressing her breasts into his back as she slid her soap covered hands, first down along his sides, then to his crotch. One hand began to wash his balls and the area beneath, while the other closed around his cock, slipping back and forth, a motion that caused the depleted member to find new life.

After a bit, she told him to turn around, wrapping her arms around his body, pulling it towards her. Amy was an inch or so shorter than Greg, so their bodies easily interlocked. She handed him back the bar of soap, inviting him to wash her as well.

It wasn't long before she too was covered with a slippery film, his hands sliding across one breast, then the other, tweaking her nipples as they did. He impulsively kissed each as well, just before she again pressed forward, rubbing his chest with her own even as, sliding her free hand down his back to the cheeks of his ass, she pressed his cock against her pubic mound.

Between the flowing water and the layers of soap they were constantly spreading across each other, Greg couldn't get a good look at the jewel between her legs, but even in his limited view, he could see that Amy had a really thick bush.

One of Greg's friends, having a warped sense of humor, had given him a raunchy magazine on his last birthday called Oriental Dolls. European in origin, it had been filled with nudes of Asian women, all of whom seemed to have small breasts and nearly bare pussies. Until this moment, Greg had thought that was the norm.

As they continued to interact, they also changed places a few more times, until Greg found himself standing behind Amy with her back to him. Stepping back against him, Amy pressed the cheeks of her ass against his cock, rubbing it between them as she gyrated back and forth. At the same time, Greg reached around her and guided a hand between her legs, pressing four fingers against her mound as he began to play with it. Amy sighed her approval, prompting him to slip his two inner fingers inside of her, causing her to moan even louder as they worked their way in and out.

He was eager to do so much more, but it soon became clear that the water raining down on their naked bodies was beginning to grow cold -- putting a bit of a damper on their desire.

They climbed out of the tub and, finding that Amy had added a second towel to the pile, proceeded to dry each other off. Something that turned out to be more erotic than Greg would've believed. Their nakedness felt so natural, a far cry from the many hoops he had to go through with other girls to even get a glimpse at bare skin.

Amy dropped both towels into the small hamper, then moved as close to Greg as she could get without their bodies touching. She ran a single outstretched finger down the center of his chest, then leaned forward and kissed him softly.

"Right or wrong, we've crossed a line here," she said softly, "and even if this is the only time we do so, we can't undo what we've done."

"I wouldn't want to," Greg replied.

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Amy smiled. "because 'in for a penny, in for a pound' was another of my mother's favorite sayings, or in other words, we're going to fuck until we drop, and let tomorrow worry about itself."

Amy paused for a breath waiting for a reaction. When he seemed too stunned to express one, she asked if he had a problem with that.

"God no," was all Greg could think to say.

-=-=-=-

Greg didn't need many more words after that, not that he was in much of a position to offer any. Stretched out across her bed, with Amy kneeling over him, bent knees resting against both sides of his head, the young man found himself on the receiving end of a first class lesson in the art of cunnilingus. He'd been doing so for more than a quarter hour, his tongue moving up and down the length of Amy's pussy, guided by her quiet instruction as he discovered the most sensitive parts of a woman.

'He's a natural talent.' Amy thought as she arched her body backward, eyes closed, as yet another pleasing wave of delight spread across her body.

The question she had asked herself earlier had certainly been answered, soon to be replaced by another one. Had Kathy ever enjoyed his talented tongue against her clit? The answer seemed to come as quickly as the question had been formed -- definitely not! If she had, Amy believed, there was nothing her mother could've ever said or done that would've turned her away from the bearer of such grand pleasures.

'Her loss, my gain,' Amy added as she felt another pulsating surge begin to grow within her.

She reached back with an outstretched hand and closed her fingers around Greg's cock, finding it again rock hard as she gave it a few playful tugs. Soon enough, she thought, but first she had a desperate need to climax.

A climax that came a short time later with such explosive force and shattering outcry that she'd feared might bring inquisitive neighbors rushing to her door. With his limited experience with female orgasm, Greg endured a few long moments of panic with the thought that she'd had a stroke or something.

"Oh it was something, all right," Amy assured him once her body finally stopped shaking and she learned of his concern.

Greg didn't seem that reassured.

"Trust me, Greg, you did good," she insisted, leaning down to kiss him once more, "real good."

That made Greg feel better, but not as much as her next words.

"Now it's your turn."

-=-=-=-

Contrary to what Amy might have thought, Greg actually wasn't a virgin. He'd lost that distinction a few days after graduation at a party celebrating the event. His best friend's older sister, who'd always thought he was cute, had, after a bit too much to drink, pulled him into a pantry closet just off the basement playroom where the festivity was being held. It had been an almost forgettable event, with most of their clothes still on. A wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, that was over before he'd even had a chance to enjoy it. Still, he had done the deed, and that was what mattered.

This time, however, he knew, wasn't going to be another quickie, as Amy guided him through a series of sexual positions, most of which he'd never heard of. Some of which he would never forget.

They did it face to face and with him on top, then the bottom. He finally learned why some girls snickered when guys talked about the '69 Mets and that doggy style wasn't for the dogs. Amy even made plain old missionary style exciting.

But the one that took him over the top, the one that in later times became his position of preference, was, as he later learned, called the cowgirl position.

He loved being able to watch Amy's face as she rode his cock, her small breasts heaving up and down with the motion of her body. It also allowed him to add to her pleasure, using his hands to caress her clit even as he continued to enter her.