Past Forgetting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of all, he loved the idea that she was the one in control. Technically, women were probably always in control, because they were the ones who decided if sex was going to happen, but this was hands on. Amy was fucking him, using his body for her pleasure, and just the thought of that excited him to no end.

Her hands resting on his chest, Amy once more lifted herself off his cock, suspending herself in mid-trust for a half breath before dropping down again. The press of her sugar walls against Greg's hardness was heaven itself, for both of them. Droplets of sweat ran down her chest and back, as she tossed her head back with abandon. This was what sex was supposed to be, she thought, wild, uncontrolled, animalistic. All words too long absent from her vocabulary.

"Oh God, Amy!" Greg moaned loudly as he felt the wet softness of her pussy again engulf his cock, drawing him ever closer to blissful release.

Amy could tell that he was about to burst, as was she. The trick was to try and do so together. She lifted herself up one last time, then reversed direction with fiery fury, pressing her body down upon him as, this time, she grabbed hold of his arms and pulled him towards her. Her mouth sought out his, finding it just as she felt his cock explode inside of her --which in turn triggered her own orgasm.

Time seemed to stand still, as each felt every inch of their bodies come alive with an all-encompassing joy. A moment that seemed to have no end.

But end it did, and as their exhausted bodies collapsed against each other, smiles of contentment filled their faces. Their weary eyes surrendered to the lures of Morpheus, but not before Greg managed to whisper a final thought.

"That was so gnarly."

-=-=-=-

They laid there in each other's arms, not awakening until morning. This time they cleaned up separately, with Amy fully dressed by the time Greg emerged from the shower. Cups of freshly made coffee sat on the tiny two seat kitchen table as each took one of the chairs.

"Do we have to talk about last night?" Amy asked after she'd taken her first sip.

"No, I understand that last night was, well, it was last night and today is today," Greg replied as he took hold of his own cup.

"Good," Amy said, the smile on her face reflecting that she was pleased.

Greg opened his mouth to say something else, but then realized that it might be better left unsaid.

"So, how do you plan to spend the day today?" Amy asked, making it clear that whatever it was, it wouldn't be with her.

"A couple of my friends were planning to go see that new sci-fi movie that came out the other day, it's supposed to be pretty awesome," he answered. "I thought I'd go with them."

"Science fiction..." Amy repeated, her indifference to the genre clear in her tone.

"No, this one is supposed to be really different," Greg insisted. "It's called Star Wars."

"Star what...? A bunch of actors in rubber masks and funny suits shooting ray guns at each other," Amy quipped, "I'll pass. But I am glad that you're going out with your friends."

As she took another sip of coffee, Amy was also pleased that she had left him with a memory that would eclipse any others from this weekend. At least one that he'd remember far longer than the movie he suddenly seemed to be so excited about, whatever it was called.

END