Past is Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

Before he could start, I said, 'Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy' right?"

My hubby was overjoyed hearing this. He said, "Exactly. So enjoy and tell me when I should come, so that I shall enjoy it too. Remember, you will not hurt anyone including me. And just last one, don't be a prude."

I said, "Ok baby! I am now turning off the phone ok? bye darling! I love you."

My hubby said, "Bye darling! I love you very much more."

As I cut off the phone, I heard a loud coughing sound behind me. I turned to look back and saw Sameer dripping wet, standing frozen at the bedroom door looking at me with a small plastic bag in his hand. I was shocked to see Sameer. Oh God, he must have heard my talk with my husband! The phone dropped from my hands. I was almost completely naked except the towel loosely wrapped around me, wearing only the Mangal Sutra (a necklace that signifies a married woman) apart from the towel. A loud scream escaped my mouth. I shouted, "What the hell are you doing here? How did you enter?"

I heard Sameer fumbling and mumbling in low tone grumbles telling me something like: "I told you I shall get you the medicines. The door was open, I just came in, I did not anticipate this situation."

I was almost melting down of shame. I was also angry. Hearing him mumble, I did not know whether to laugh or cry. I looked at myself. The towel hardly hid anything. My breasts, areolas, hardened nipples my mound were partially visible. I wrapped the towel tightly around my body. I must have looked like a model on the cover page of playboy magazine.

I ran to the bathroom. The bathroom door was just behind Sameer. Sameer stood between me and the bathroom door. I had to walk past him and push him to make way into the bathroom. As I tried to go past him, he took me in his arms. He wanted to kiss me. He raised his hand and made a feeble attempt and managed to pick one of my breasts in his hand. I asked him, "What are you doing?" His look said it all. He was full of lust, his eyes were moist and pleading. But he hardly appeared self confident. He appeared confused and hesitant. I wrested myself out of his clutch and ran into the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door. I did not know whether to be furious or frightened. I did not know what to say. I needed my clothes. I called Sameer and said, "Sameer, please for God's sake, give me my clothes from the almirah, something to wear please." I was feeling dizzy. I had a bout of sneezing again.

After a few seconds, I heard a tap on the bathroom door and Sameer saying, "Here your clothes." I held the door slightly ajar making sure that I hid behind it and picked up clothes from Sameer's hand and closed the door quickly, afraid lest he might put his foot in the door and force me to open the door and might want to see me naked again. A shiver of excitement ran through my body. I was unsure why this excitement crept in me. Did I secretly want him to see me like that?

I saw the clothes brought by him. he had given me a night robe with the towel. Poor fellow! Either Sameer did not know where to find my bra, panty etc. or he felt too embarrassed to bring them. Anyway, I quickly changed into the robe and looked out of the door, opening it a little. He was there waiting for me to come out. I was still not properly dressed. However, I came out, quite tired. I asked Sameer to go in the bathroom to dry himself and change. I gave him a towel and Raj's night dress to wear. I went into the bedroom.

I was feeling so ashamed and angry with myself. How could I be so careless as to leave the door open behind me? On one hand I was scolding myself, on the other hand I had typical erotic feeling that I was unable to understand. It was kind of feeling I had, when a class fellow kissed me in school when I did not know anything about sex. I felt it strange, bad, excited; all at the same time. I thought I felt something similar then.

I said to Sameer shouting angrily from the bedroom, "There is some etiquette called knocking the door before one comes in." Sameer came out and entered the bedroom, when he heard me shouting and said, "Sorry, I knocked so many times. But you were so busy talking to your hubby. Anyway I apologize again." Sameer said standing ill at ease in my hubby's pajama.

I realized that the fault was mine, not his. A felt really bad for him.

I had no bra no panty on me. But I was too tired to change. Actually the whole day's exercise had drained me completely.

I sat on the bed and told Sameer, "Sameer, I don't think, I am feeling very well. I am very tired today. I have severe cold. I feel dizzy. May be I should sleep for a while. I am not in a position to cook anything right now. I already have something cooked, can I get up after some time and cook for you?" Before I could finish the sentence, I collapsed on bed and fell asleep.

While I was in the state of drowsiness, I had some hallucinating hazy images fleeting off in my mind. I was in my school. A huge black teacher loomed over me pointing a finger at me and shouted, "Complete your home work... You are not doing your home work. You cannot go home..." Was it the image of my boss? Perhaps. Then after some time, I saw a huge cockroach in front of me. I was so scared. I started screaming. However, no sound would come out of my throat. Then a man looking like Sameer came out of nowhere and lifted me up in his arms and made me sit. I vaguely felt him giving me something to drink.

Suddenly a huge winged dragon attacked me when Sameer was carrying me up in his arms. I was so scared that I clung my arms around Sameer's neck and held him tight, hiding my face on his chest crying, "Sameer, save me, this is attacking me. It will eat me up... Please..." I literally screamed out and that time I actually heard myself screaming.

Then I heard Sameer's soothing voice, "It's all right dear. You are fine. Don't worry. I am with you." That was when I woke up. I saw Sameer's face so close to mine, I could have kissed him. He gently laid me on the bed. I looked at the clock. It was 11.30 pm. I saw Sameer sitting by my side, looking down upon me. I vaguely recollected, as if in a dream; Sameer lifting me up and making me sit and giving me medicine; while I was half asleep and was having nightmares.

When he saw that I woke up, Sameer gave me cough syrup and a tablet and asked me to take them. I looked at him questioningly. He placed his finger on his lips, smiled half heartedly and said, "Don't worry. These are medicines, which I have bought from the medicine shop prescribed by a doctor. By the way, I did not undress you or did anything to you." I saw that my harsh snub had hurt him.

I smiled and replied, "Sameer, do not talk nonsense. I am sorry for my harsh words. It was spontaneous. I know that you have taken so much care of me. Even if you had undressed me, It would have been ok with me. You idiot! I do not know how to thank you." I pulled him closer, embraced him rather for an extended period of time and spoke whispering "Thanks for all you have done." in his ears and kissed him on his cheeks, very close to his lips. I was so over powered by desire that it took me a great mental effort to avoid kissing him on his lips.

I could not describe how dumbfounded he looked when I kissed his cheeks. He sat there awkwardly for what appeared to be a long time and then said, "It is pretty late, I must leave now."

Just then my phone rang. I motioned Sameer to sit in a chair. It was my hubby Raj. When he asked, I told him that Sameer was there. He was worried about my health. I told him that I was better. However, he did not pay attention to that. He asked me repeatedly to make Sameer stay for the night and look after me. He made me promise him that I shall make Sameer stay. He wanted to talk to Sameer. I handed over the phone to Sameer.

After a few minutes' talk, Sameer switched off the phone and said, "Raj wants me to stay here for the night to look after you. He insists that I stay. I do not know what I should do."

I smiled and said, "Then why don't you stay? I am not going to eat you. Besides, how will you go in this rain? It is already too late. You may sleep in the drawing room."

While I was sleeping, Sameer had cooked food. He had made some chapattis, fried the rice and warmed up the rest of the items in the microwave.

I was not feeling too well. I gripped my head between my hands and looked at Sameer. I felt feverish and started to have a body ache. He could see my discomfort. He moved over immediately to my side and laid me on the bed. Sameer covered me up with a bed sheet and brought the plate with the food. I refused to eat. However, he persisted with me to eat a little so that I have strength. He brought his plate and we both ate in silence. He took away the plates after we finished eating and sat by my side. He felt my forehead for temperature. I had fever and I was feeling drowsy. He made me take Paracetamol and asked me to sleep. I looked at him gratefully and said, "Thank you for staying back. It would have been difficult for me, if you had left."

Sameer smiled and said, "It's ok. I am here and that's it. Relax and try to sleep. Any time you want anything I am here. He was trying to move to a chair nearby. I clutched his arm rather hard and told him pleading, "Please sit by my side. I am having severe back ache. I am not feeling sleepy. Besides, I am scared of those nightmares, if I fall asleep."

Sameer smiled and sat by my side I held his arm tight and tried to sleep. However, I couldn't. My whole body was aching. I could not control a loud sigh clutching my back and poking my thumb hard into my shoulder blades.

Sameer saw that I was having pain in my shoulders. He made me turn around with my back to him. He rested his four fingers of his both hands on my both collarbones and dug his thumbs hard and deep into the cavity below the collarbones. At first I cried out in pain as his thumbs dug deep forcefully into my shoulders.

However, after some time, I felt easy and much better. I looked at him and said, "It feels much better. Please carry on."

Sameer pulled me towards him saying, "Better you come a bit closer so I could massage your shoulders better. I readjusted my position. He made me sit in his lap so that he could massage my shoulders better. I was not in a position to protest. Besides, I had already sat in his lap just a little while ago, so what the hell! After some time, I could feel his cock rising and poking my butts. I had to open three top buttons of my gown so he could rub my shoulders better. If Sameer had tried, he could easily have grabbed my boobs. I was also afraid of that. However, he did nothing.

I was getting aroused with Sameer's presence. I had his muscular hands on my shoulders. I felt his manly warmth. It was the first time for me to feel any man so close to me other than my husband. I had felt his cock in his pajama and I was tempted to touch it. I hated myself for thinking like that. I was however, helpless. The fragrance of Sameer's body caused my pussy to start leaking. I had no panty on me. I had to move away or else he would know that I was horny.

I slowly moved away from him. I had severe pain in my legs. I squeezed my calf muscles for a while. Sameer saw it too and said, "If you like, I could massage your legs."

I said, "No, it's ok. It will be alright." I stretched on bed and gradually fell asleep. I felt Sameer pulling up the bed sheet from below my legs to cover me up. He saw me rubbing my one toe on the other calf muscle to massage it. I didn't know when I fell asleep. I slept fast and deep. I had not slept so well for many days.

Sometime later, I felt pain easing in my legs. In half asleep state, I felt Sameer's hands massaging my legs. He knew how to massage legs alright. He squeezed my calf muscles so deftly that I felt the pain vanishing. His touch was so arousing. I opened my eyes a little. The clock showed about four am. I had slept for about four hours.

I was going crazy with Samer's touch on my legs. He limited himself to my calf muscles and did not push his hands upwards. I wondered at his control. I knew it must have been tough for him to maintain that control. I felt pity for him. Under normal circumstances, I would have pushed his hands away from my legs. However, I was feeling terribly turned on myself. I actually wanted him to push his hands upwards to feel my thighs and to feel my very wet pussy. Oh God! What was happening to me?

I pretended to be asleep. I hoped that he would take the initiative and push hands upwards. However, he was so stupid! He kept massaging my calf muscles. The pain in my legs was completely gone. I was feeling better. He perhaps knew that my pain had eased. His touch became gentle. He was no more massaging my muscles, he was simply enjoying the feel of my legs. I was having tough time controlling my ecstasy at the feel of his hands caressing my legs. In spite of my best efforts a low moan escaped my lips.

Oh God! Unknowingly, I let out the fact that I was awake and enjoyed his gentle caress of my legs. I was not sure that he heard my low moan. I decided to keep quiet and enjoy his touch. I opened my eyes a little and saw that his one hand gripped his crotch as he caressed my legs with the other. I was sure that he had a big hard on. I saw a big tent in his pajama. I realized that I was then in a situation which was impossible to come out of. It was not because of Sameer. It was because I was not able to resist my urge.

My husband was fully responsible for this situation. He insisted that Sameer should come closer to me, he should stay overnight etc. I wondered if in my husband's dirty mind, he wanted me to fuck Sameer. If that was so, then be it. I decided I shall tell everything honestly to my husband and accept whatever happens then. However, at that moment, I just could not control the itching in my pussy. The fact was that I was becoming a slut and wanted a cock of a man other than my husband in my pussy. There was nothing I could do at that stage.

Perhaps Sameer knew that I was no longer asleep. He removed his hands from my legs and pulling the sheet down to cover my legs, he rested his hand on my waist, on the bed sheet with which he had covered me. I was afraid he might move his hand to catch one of my breasts. Actually I wanted him to. But I was too scared to take initiative. I was breathing harder with each passing moment. He certainly noticed it. Because he then bent down and brought his face level with mine and whispered in my ears, "Neena, are you feeling better?"

What a stupid question to ask! I slowly opened my eyes and looked into his. I saw his face facing mine. His nose was almost touching mine. I felt irritated at his question. Instead of replying, I smiled lecherously. My smile must have spoken more than I could have. Sameer hesitatingly looked at my face. What I did then was something I had never done before. I gripped his head between my palms and pressed his head down so hard that his lips were pressed hard onto mine.

That was all the signal Sameer needed. He bent down and kissed me so vehemently on my lips that I was breathless for a while. His reaction was a clear indication that he was dreaming for this moment for weeks or months. For months he had controlled his explosive urge to do this and with my one movement, all hell broke loose. It looked as if he would just not move away his lips from mine. We must have kissed for at least three minutes.

He caressed my lips all round. He kissed the upper lip and squeezed and sucked on it. Then moving to the lower lip, he sucked onto it for a length of time. With his lips, he made me close my lips and sucked my lips. With his tongue, he coated my lips with his saliva. He opened my lips with his lips and inserted his tongue into it. All his saliva was getting into my mouth and I lapped it all up happily.

While we were kissing I felt his one hand moving up and down behind my back; pulling up and down a little bit of my gown as he slid his hands behind me. I could also feel his big cock grinding with my thighs. All this while, he let out slow rhythmic ecstatic moans and ummms... He wanted to enact all those acts that perhaps in his mind he had planned since he saw me the first time.

His erotic caresses and kisses were driving me crazy. His hands behind my back moved up and down exploring the crevices and valleys in my back, causing ecstatic twitches in my pussy. I was beyond any decency and shyness. My hand instinctively reached his groin. His pajama was fully wet with his pre-cum. I caught his cock in my hand with his pajama. My palm was coated with the slime of his pre-cum. He trembled feeling my hand on his crotch. He caught my fingers and made my hand rest on his pajama there. With his other hand he unbuttoned his pajama and pulled it down to uncover his cock. His naked cock was in my palm.

Gosh! It was slush with his pre-cum and thick like a hose. I slid my palm over it to assess its length. It was pretty much longer than my husband's, for sure; and it was growing as I slid my palm and fingers around it. That was the first time I had felt an adult penis in my hand other than my husband's

I shivered at the feel of Sameer's cock in my hand. It was hot and erect like a flag pole. As I gripped his cock in my palm, I was amazed at its girth. The base of his cock had some hair sticking into my fingers. His bulbous head was big like a large mushroom and flared up on the top. His tiny aperture was leaking his pre-cum in drops of fluids, which got formed out of the hole and disappeared as it slid down the length of his cock.

I was still lip locked with Sameer cranking his cock gently with one hand. Sameer slowly lifted his head, looked straight into my face and stuttered, "I did ... not .. hmm.. mean.. to ..., I mean ...Would ... you ... mind ...? I mean ... are you ok .. with.. this..? I hope ... it's ok ... please...?" Sameer whispered into my ears wearily. He was still not sure of my readiness.

I barely controlled laughing. Instead, I smiled, looked straight into his eyes and said, "It's ok, it's ok, it's ok darling. I am more than ready. Now don't hold back. Now no time to think. Whatever will happen will happen. Remember what my hubby said? 'Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy.' Make love to me. I am horny as hell and I am waiting." I closed my eyes. I wanted to savour every moment of this love making.

Sameer inserted his hand between our bodies and unbuttoned my gown lovingly. I shuffled to let him pull it off my head. I undid his pajama and pushed his top off him. We were two naked bodies entangled with each other intimately. As soon as we dispensed with our clothing, Sameer stopped. He slid a little away from me on the bed. I wondered what got into him. I opened my eyes as he sat up on the bed and looked at me intently.

There was enough light in the room for him to see my naked body lying down in front of him. I was facing the ceiling. His stare swept all over my naked body. My black, thick and long disheveled hair was spread all around my head and covered a part of my breasts. The red dot on my forehead gleamed and seemed to have caught his fancy. His eyes then were focused on my neck and necklace (that was my mangal sutra). My breasts were perked up and my nipples bloated with erection. He caught one of breasts in his hand and rolled his fingers around it as if wanting to be sure that the breast he was caressing was real.

I closed my eyes to feel his hands moving all over my naked body enjoying his gentle caresses and occasional grunts of pleasure leaving his mouth. His palm was moving ever so slowly on my flat tummy feeling my skin and the contours of my midriff. He poked his finger into my belly button and lovingly moved it around in for a few seconds. Oh Gosh! How did he know that that was the most erogenous part of my body! Did my hubby tell him that?

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers