Past Loves Ch. 01: Bearah and Hanui

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further down, Hanui's toned muscular stomach ran soft and smooth down to the dark patch of thick dark hair which lay nestled in the crook of her navel, hiding that which lay within. And further down still, the powerful curve of her thighs and rump, reflecting the distant firelight with their still sweat sheened surface.

By now the two of them were completely disrobed and Bearah imagined that they probably looked quite the pair, she slighter and paler, the petite frame and smaller breasts pressed tightly up against the shorter but more powerful form of her new lover. Their mouths met once again as they compulsively pressed up against one another, holding on tightly as if afraid to let go. Bearah opened her mouth and was rewarded by the feeling of Hanui's tongue slipping between her lips and burying itself at the back of her throat. She responded in kind, the two of them fully savouring the taste of one another's mouths.

Slowly, unsure to begin with, Bearah began to work her arms and hands down Hanui's body, pausing briefly to stroke and tweak at her round breasts and firm nipples, stimulating yet further moans of pleasure and thrusts of the hips from Hanui. Then she worked her way downwards, around the hips until one hand was pressed firmly against the hunter's backside, cupping the full ripeness that she found there, almost holding her in place. At the same time she worked her second hand around until she began to run her fingers gently but persistently through the bush of hair which guarded Hanui's lower lips.

Hanui let out a small mew and gritted her teeth slightly as Bearah's fingertips brushed lightly against the exposed lips she found there. She thrust her hips forwards and bit more demandingly and deeply into Bearah's, making her moan and squeal a little as well. Gently, Bearah rolled the two of them until she was lying atop her new lover, her legs and hand between Hanui's open legs, their lips pressed together in a long soft passionate kiss. For just a moment, she broke the kiss and pulled back, staring once more into Hanui's big brown deep eyes which had so enraptured her. Hanui smiled and once again that cute teeth gap showed, making Bearah's heart melt just a little bit further.

Then at long last Bearah reached down and pressed the flat of her palm up against the soft round, wet warmth of Hanui's mound, holding her softly in place as she planted yet another powerful kiss on the other woman's lips. Hanui moaned animalistically and wrapped her strong arms around Bearah's shoulders, holding her in place. Slowly, Bearah began to rotate the ball of her hand over where the tenderest part of Hanui's mound lay. She, in turn gyrated her hips to match the rhythm of the movement. At the same time Bearah's two middle fingers flexed and bent inwards slightly, parting the folds of Hanui's now sodden lower lips and pushed gently inwards.

Hanui's nails scratched lightly down her back and Bearah continued to press inwards and rotate around, not letting up for even a moment. The wetness now pouring from Hanui's slit was more than enough to slicken up the surface of her hand and the excess ran downwards between the delicious crack between Hanui's cheeks. Bearah adjusted position for just a moment, lowering her body and suckling once more on Hanui's luscious round breasts, nibbling on the nipples and stimulating another round of uncontrolled mewling and moaning from the prostrate woman. At the same time she brought her thumb to bear on the most tender knot of tension that tipped her lover's slick passage, gently massaging it with increasing pressure as she buried her two fingers deeper inside her.

The sound of the distant drums and the heat of their bodies together made her feel like she was back in the dance, lost in the eternity of the rhythm. But now she was alone and naked with the beautiful sensuous woman who was thrusting and grinding against her as she endlessly played with her.

'Ohh, oh sweet thing, Bearah my sweet thing, you make me feel soooo good!' Hanui moaned compulsively as she writhed under Bearah's fingers.

Bearah herself did not reply, she was focused on nibbling and biting at Hanui's neck and nipples, stimulating her beyond the point where she could control it. She felt the heat rising from her prone lover, the quickening of breath and the flexing wetness of her inner walls. She was close.

Bearah doubled her efforts, quickening the tempo of her fingers pounding in and out of Hanui's exposed open hole, whilst at the same time flicking the tip of her thumb backwards and forwards across her pulsing bud with increasing rhythm.

'Ohhhh, oh yes, that feels so amazing!' Hanui growled through clenched teeth, her back arching and her powerful hands grasping at the furs beneath her.

'Please don't stop, keep going, keep going please, I'm so close.'

Bearah could feel her arm becoming tired, her fingers cramping but she didn't stop even for a moment, didn't let up on the endless thrusting of her fingers and flicking of her thumb. And then, in one final convulsing, heaving, gasping burst of pleasure Hanui howled out into the dark night like a wild beast, crying out in uncontrolled ecstasy.

'Ooooohhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, YYYYYYEEEESSSSS! YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEESSS!' she cried, her mouth agape and her hair wild and free.

Slowly, Hanui's body came down from the writhing mass of flesh that it had become, the sweat on her skin swiftly cooling, her breathing coming in small hungry gasps as her body continued to twitch reflexively for just a moment. Bearah smiled happily, taking in the sight of this beautiful woman, her eyelids heavy and lips filled with the joy of sex.

'Bearah, ' she breathed breathlessly, 'Bearah sweet thing that was amazing!' Bearah giggled happily and nuzzled softly up to the crook of Hanui's neck, flinging her long sinuous leg possessively over her new lover's own legs.

'You're welcome,' she replied with a smile and a small kiss. But Hanui, although satisfied, was clearly not done yet.

Wriggling out from underneath Bearah, she firmly pressed the slimmer woman onto her back, Bearah, who was also simply recovering from the hard pounding she had given Hanui simply went with what was being done to her, unwilling to resist in any way. Hanui lowered herself down between Bearah's now spread open thighs and Bearah gasped at the pleasurable feeling of their breasts pressing together, and also the stocky weight of Hanui pressing her into the furs beneath her.

For a moment the two women were lost in one-another's eyes once more, two dark and brown and deep, two light and blue and sparkling. Then Hanui leaned in once more for another kiss, and she did not stop. Her kiss landed softly on Bearah's lips, feeling the moistness of their mouths mesh together briefly once more before her lips descended, slowly downwards, playing across the smooth skin of her neck and shoulders, across the round pale skin of her small breasts and hard pink bulbs of her nipples. Bearah squirmed and giggled as Hanui herself had done herself as her soft moist lips descended ever further planting kisses like the landing of moths or butterflies across her stomach. Until at last her mouth played lightly across the round blond foliage of Bearah's mound.

Before she began to feast, Hanui looked up once more under heavy lidded eyes, and Bearah was lost once more in their now smouldering depths, transfixed as the hunter smiled coyly before closing her eyes one more and taking one long sensuous lick of Bearah's slick honeyed lower lips. Bearah moaned with pleasure as the rough surface of Hanui's tongue played across her sensitive swollen labia. She bit down lightly on her own lower lip and grasped at Hanui's hair, trying to keep her in place. Obligingly, Hanui continued to lap and suck at the slick juices which now flowed freely from within, coming back again and again and again for long, smooth, hard laps of her tender surface.

'Mmmm, you taste just as sweet as you look my darling,' Hanui gasped between mouthfuls, her lips and chin now dripping wet with her own saliva and Bearah's moisture.

She brought her arm up and around as she did, until she was able to press gently into Bearah's tender bud with her thumb as she continued to bury her tongue deep between her lips.

Bearah was now in total ecstasy, her mind filled with nothing but the focused sensation of the other woman feasting relentlessly on her cleft. The long, strong powerful strokes of her lover's tongue across her lips and inside her hole made her cry out and writhe in joyful bliss. But Hanui held her down firmly with her arms, keeping her there under her ministrations so that the pleasure built and built uncontrollably in Bearah's helpless loins.

'Oh please, please don't stop. That feels so wonderful, so... uuuhhhnnn, so good!' She grunted and sighed between quick breaths, sucking the air in through her teeth.

Her hands grasped firmly into Hanui's hair, forcing her head down into her pussy, although the hunter seemed to have no desire to stop feasting on what she found there.

Bearah felt her world condense around the single pervasive tip of the woman's tongue, stroking back and forth inside her as her thumb flicked, almost in retribution up and down over her tangled knot of flesh, sending waves and waves of shocking pleasure throughout her body. She could feel the climax coming, like a large sea crest on the shore which pulls back all water towards it before crashing downwards. Bearah found herself holding her breath, her back arched and her hands and feet pressed firmly into the furs beneath her, holding on for dear life. And then, with one final shaking running crescendo, the storm of ecstasy crashed down over Bearah. She howled and cried out in shaking moans as her mouth and eyes stretched wide open.

Hanui was relentless, not letting up for even a mere moment, lapping and sucking hungrily on her lover's freely flowing juices. Slowly, ever so slowly Bearah felt her body begin to come down, the sweat glistening across her skin began to cool in the chilling night air, her heart still beating fast inside her chest and her limbs shaky and next-to useless after the ravishing she had received. Hanui looked up from her meal and wiped her face with the back of her arm in a very self-satisfied way, before crawling back up for another long tender kiss. Bearah loved the taste of her own juices coating the other woman's lips, kissing passionately as the two of them embraced in a long, tender, unbroken hold.

The two of them drew up a large pelt to stave off the gathering chill, nuzzling together for warmth. Far away the sound of the drums still filled the night air, and the hoots and hollers of their fellows still enjoying the night carried shakily through the trees. Once more the lovers stared into each other's eyes with happy smiles of sexual contentment. Each happy and whole with the other for this night, and perhaps, many more nights to come.

12