Past Loves Ch. 02: Bilal and Hana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes their eyes would meet and their gaze would be held for just a moment longer and in those moments Bilal's heart would skip a beat or two. It was exciting and joyful, but also tinged with regret and sadness. She knew that she had developed more than just feelings of friendship and care for Hana, but knew that the young woman had been through so very much, having lost her whole life, and so she did not want to confess her feelings for fear of undoing all the amazing progress Hana had made.

It was about half a year after Hana first came to the village when the first of the storm season swept through the village. The raging hot sun of the day was replaced with the oppressive hot cover of the grey clouds above, and with them came the winds, which raged through the trees and ruffled the grass roofs of the houses. Hana was scared and hung desperately to Bilal as they huddled together in their small bed, she did not weep, but her whole body was tense with fear as the howling wind continued to blow.

Then the rains came, in great sheets of water which swept across the lake and drenched everything. Bilal had always loved the rain and as the water hammered down on the ground she hurried outside and held her hands up to the sky, allowing the water to wash over her, pounding her skin and her head, washing the accumulated filth of the day away from her. From the doorway of their hut, Hana watched timidly, smiling a little at the obvious joy which Bilal was experiencing, but unsure of if or maybe how to step out into the storm.

Bilal spun happily about and as she came to a halt she looked over to where Hana stood, half shrouded in shadow, protected from the elements where she stood, a small peculiar smile perched on her face. Although Bilal knew that Hana feared the storm as much as she herself loved it, she knew that Hana could not avoid the elements forever, and it was up to her to help Hana face her fears.

Slowly she danced over to Hana, hand outstretched with a broad smile on her face, the rain running in rivulets off her shoulders and down the valley between her breasts. Hana bit her lip nervously, and reached out gingerly with one of her slim arms. As she did so, her hand reached out from under the cover of the roof and the first few raindrops fell heavily on her palm. She recoiled slightly, but not all the way and very carefully she reached out again, feeling the clear cool water hitting her skin.

With small increments, Hana took a step forward, and then another as Bilal took her outstretched hand and led her step by step out into the rain. Hana squinted and lowered her head as the rain hit her hair and face, squealing just a little at the feeling, but also smiling. She was smiling because Bilal was smiling too, both women's faces fixed in happy grins as they stood now soaking wet in the tropical rainstorm. As before, Bilal began to twirl and spin, dancing in the mud which covered the ground here, she danced in small circles around Hana, her calloused hands reaching out to lightly touch her shoulders, her hair, her face, and Bilal's heart raced with exhilaration and nervous excitement. After just a moment, Hana too began to jump and skip, their combined laugh and cries minging with the ever present patter of raindrops on wet earth.

They spun and twisted, holding hands and flicking their equally wet hair, casting streams of water in cascades around them. And then, as thunder rolled ominously overhead, Bilal stopped and spun Hana in, holding her tight and in that moment their lips met in a long yearned for passionate kiss. Hana reacted with a start, but once the initial shock was over she melted into Bilal's arms, entwining her long wet arms behind her back and meeting her mouth with her own. Both of their eyes were closed and they continued to both turn gently as the rain beat on their heads, intermingling on their bodies as they held each other close, the two of them lost in the kiss.

After a moment or two Bilal broke the kiss and pursed her lips slightly in a mixture of embarrassment and nervousness.

'Sorry,' she murmured, 'I... it's just that I've wanted to kiss you for such a long time now and I know that you're struggling so I won't if you...'

She was cut off by Hana leaning in to kiss her once again, her hand now snaking up and grabbing the back of Bila's head to pull her in towards her parted lips.

'I want this,' she replied happily between kisses, 'I want you too Bilal, you make me so happy, happier than I thought I would ever be again.'

As the two of them happily kissed away, Bilal felt the rain beginning to lessen slightly, its warm wetness washing over them. Gently she broke the kiss again and taking Hana's hand once more led away from the village. She knew of a special place where the two of them could be alone together.

They scurried off into the nearby jungle, giggling happily as they ducked under branches and over logs, occasionally they would stop for just a moment and meet once again in another passionate kiss, their hands now roaming freely over one another's bodies. It was just a short walk to the base of the nearby cliffs and there, at a small cleft in the rock, was the secret place that Bilal had hoped she would find.

The recent rainstorm had caused a small waterfall of fresh clear water to descend down the sheer rock face, not quite reaching the base of the cliff where the two now stood, but breaking on a rocky outcrop above them. The effect created by the waterfall pulversing itself on the rock, filled the air with a fine soft mist, fresh and cooling in the tropical heat. Hana gasped when she saw this secret wonder and danced and jumped happily through the spray, waving her arms through it like she was a child again.

'Bilal, darling, this is wonderful!' she exclaimed, coming to a stop and pressing her slim form up against Bilal.

Bilal herself just nodded and grinned, totally lost in the moment and besotted with compassion. The mist had settled lightly in Hana's hair so that tiny beads of liquid glistened in the strands of dark ebony. Bilal gently ran her hands through the long strands, before pulling Hana back in once more for another passionate embrace.

The two of them sank slowly to the ground, reclining side by side on a wide flat rock which had slid down the side of the cliffs long ago. Their mouths meshed together and their tongues plunged deeply into one-another's throats as they writhed uncontrollably in each other's arms. Bilal's arms descended down Hana's back, feeling the soft diminutive form beneath the sodden animal-skin tunic, and lower still until her hands ran across the soaking wet roundness of her upper legs and buttocks. At the same time, she felt Hana's hands exploring the muscular firmness of her taro-grinding arms, before moving inwards towards Bilal's large full breasts, which were yearning to be free from their wet prison.

Gently at first, Bilal reached under the hem of Hana's thigh length shift and lifted it slowly upwards, exposing first Hana's browned rounded behind, then the small of her back and finally the whole of her body to the warm, mist filled air. She finally succeeded in pulling the clothing off the top of Hana's head with its owner giving a muffled giggle, before she was finally able to gaze in wonder at Hana's completely naked form. The young woman was still thin, her legs almost twig-like in comparison to Bilal's own thick trunks, her breasts were also small, but pert and with nipples like hard seeds standing dark and proud at their peaks. In comparison Bilal's own breasts were large and doughy, and Hana was taking great delight in grasping and squeezing on them as they continued to kiss. Every now and then Hana would twist one of Bila's nipples and she would give a small squeak of pleasure and pain and bite down lightly on Hana's lips in retribution.

Like the air around her, Bilal could feel herself becoming warm and wet, her own juices now flowing freely enough to mingle with the cooling mist which was settling all across her skin. Slowly she ran her hand over Hana's stomach until her fingers meshed into the small dark patch of wiry thick hair she found between her legs. She could also feel the warm wetness which was now flowing from her friend's inner moistness and upon feeling this she began to rub gently upon the flesh that she found there with the tips of her fingers.

Even though Bilal had felt her own vulva and inner passage many times, and even seen those of other women in the village when bathing, although never as up close as this, she was amazed at how different Hana's moist folds and passage felt to her own. Her lips were fuller and, she could tell, much more sensitive as Bilal began to part them with her fingers. The sensitive, pleasure giving nub at the head of the slit was also more engorged and pronounced, poking its hot pink head out from between the folds she found there. As Bilal caressed and gently stroked everything she found between Hana's legs, the young woman let out desperate and uncontrolled gasps of pleasure and even shock.

'Ohhhhh, oh darling, that feels so good!' she moaned into Bilal's shoulder, 'I've never, i've never felt anything like this before, your hand feels so wonderful!'

The last word was more of a squeal than a word as Bilal flicked the end of her finger across Hana's exposed clit.

'I think I know what's going to feel even better,'

she said mischievously, and sat up a little way on the big flat rock until her head was down by Hana's feet and her feet were up by Hana's head. From there she lay backwards and opened her legs wide, exposing her own brown-crowned vulva to the soft cool mist in the air. Hana raised an eyebrow confused for just a moment, until what was being proposed finally clicked in her mind. Very carefully, she swung her long slim legs over Bilal's head until the wide pink slit between her legs was positioned just above Bilal's waiting face. Then she lowered her own head, tucking her long free hair behind one of her ears, and leant forward to bury her face deep into Bila's waiting vagina.

'Oh...!'

was all that Bilal managed to utter before Hana's own pussy descended down onto her face and her mouth was suddenly filled with the warm, savoury flavour of Hana's delicious lower lips. Bilal was in ecstasy, she was feasting upon the dripping wet pussy of her best friend, a woman who she had secretly yearned after for months now, whilst at the same time being dutifully eaten out by that same woman. Although clearly new to this, Hana was lapping at Bila's pussy with wild abandon, she could feel the rough surface of her tongue dragging gently across her exposed outer lips, titillating and tantalising her with sensation until she would take a deep breath and plunge her whole mouth in for a full-faced devouring of the moistness she found there.

Bilal herself dedicated herself to plunging the whole length of her tongue deep into Hana's exposed pussy, feeling the light weight of her friend above her pushing and holding her down, she reached up and held both of her pert round buttocks gently in both hands, pulling her cheeks apart to allow her mouth easier access to her pussy. Hana was letting out soft, muffled moans as Bilal continued to lap and lick at her pussy without stopping, her efforts only encouraging the woman above her to lick harder and harder at Bilal's own vagina.

Hana's breath was now coming ragged and in huge breathy gasps between mouthfuls of pussy, her body convulsed and flexed, her back arching with the pleasure that Bilal was ministrating to her from below. Bilal could feel her own release building too, a deep down, grinding, wave-like growth of pleasure which built and built, raging and consuming all around it like a fire.

'Hanaaaaa!,' she moaned desperately, 'Yes! Hana, please, please don't stop, your tongue feels so amazing, please keep doing that!'

Hana did not reply, merely continued to lap desperately at Bilals' quivering pussy, her own body trembling and twitching involuntarily from the waves of pleasure radiating out from where Bilal's tongue was buried deep inside her.

For a moment there was nothing but the sound of the water hitting the rocks above, combined with the wet sucking noise of both women plunging their hungry, seeking mouths into each other. And then, simultaneously, both of them howled out in combined pleasure as their pent up ecstasy broke over them in massive, crashing waves. Bilal reflexively straightened and flexed her legs straight outwards, her toes pointing as she felt Hana's tongue continue to rub its rough wet surface across her most sensitive area. At that same moment she felt a small wave of hot wet juices pour out and over her face as Hana's pussy clenched down hard on her tongue buried deep inside it, she lapped up every last sweet delicious drop of it as Hana howled and moaned out her joy into Bilal's own grinding hips.

After what seemed like an eternity, the cool wet air still settling on their tingling sweat-covered skin, the two women came down from their sex-high mountain. Their bodies relaxed and melted into each other, conscious again of the soft, warm feeling of skin on skin, and the beat of hearts so close together.

Somewhat shakily, Hana dismounted Bila's face and rotated around to lie on top of her once more, so that their faces could once again meet for a long soft kiss. They tasted their own juices on each other's tongues and lapped up the tastes greedily, all the while stroking gently on their hair and blinking the moisture out of their eyes.

'Thank you...' Hana whispered softly in Bilal's ear as they embraced, their bodies pressed tightly together in the afterglow.

'Thank you for saving me, and for being my friend, and for... for making me happier than I ever thought I could be again.'

Bilal blushed at the embarrassing tenderness of the sex-induced sincerity, and smiled back with her own equally embarrassing but also sincere reply.

'You're welcome, but this is only the start...'

12