Past Loves Ch. 07: Bibia and Haruta

Story Info
A tale of lesbian sex and incest play in Imperial Japan.
5.4k words
4.57
5.3k
6

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and persons involved in sexual activities in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

7: Heian Palace, Heian-kyō, Nipon (modern day Kyoto, Japan): AD1100

Bibia and Haruta

The new girl had been stripped completely naked when she had arrived. Standing in the middle of the dressing room, looking cold and lost and confused, the poor thing had barely known where to put her hands in a desperate attempt to hide her modesty. She could not have seen many more summers than twenty. All around her the other girls of the palace harem were tutting and staring and ogling at her like she was some new exotic pet. Which, Bibia mused, was pretty much exactly what she was, what they all were.

Because she had been a member of the harem pretty much since the day she was born, Bibia had seen many young girls come and go from the Emperor's Palace. Some were tall, strong and feisty, and fought back or tried to escape. Others were like this new little lost chick, quiet and alone in an unfamiliar world, just trying to survive in the often cruel, dog-eat-dog world of the imperial court.

This new girl wouldn't last a month Bibia mused as she looked over the slim, delicate form in-front of her. Apparently she was from the rebellious northern kingdoms which His Divine Majesty had spent the last year or so quelling. Clearly he had succeeded and this new girl was a political 'guest' at his court. Perhaps she had been some minor princess or lady-at-court in her far flung homeland. But not here. Here she was just like the rest of them, a whore.

Admittedly a well kept, well cared for and doted on whore, living in the lap of luxury in the grandest palace in all of Nipon. No other whores were so well dressed in such fine silks as those of the Imperial Harem. No other whores had access to such heavenly perfumes or delicate cosmetics. No other whores were able to bathe as many times a day as they desired in hot steaming water, or be doted on by a myriad of servants and attendants. Nothing but the best for the Emperor's own private whorehouse.

Bibia had maintained her position in the harem over the past decades through a delicate weaving of alliances, favours, debts and flat-out insults. Although she was never the favourite or most in-demand concubine of the court, she had certainly been here the longest. Besides, the most popular concubines never lasted long anyway, the Emperor always tired of them eventually and inevitably sold them off to some lowly courtier or filthy provincial ally. But Bibia had been in the harem so long that the younger girls had taken to calling her 'Mother' or 'Mommy' if they thought that she wasn't listening. But the older woman secretly loved her unofficial nickname. She was the harem's mother, loved and held in honour, but also feared and respected.

What amused her more was that she was barely a decade older than some of the other girls in the harem. At thirty-five winters, she wasn't exactly an aged crone. She still had all her own teeth, dyed stylishly black of course, and her hair was long and shimmered like black silk. A life of luxury and little sunlight had given her a perfect pearlescent smooth complexion, with not a pox scar in sight. From the base of her neck to the tips of her toes, her skin was a perfect alabaster pale.

Her lips were admittedly small, but she found that she could make this work well for her with a little applied red makeup, and her eyes were a perfect delicate almond, dark and deep like twin fishponds, only beginning to crease a little at the corners with smile lines. Her neck was long and sinuous, which ran down well to her petite breasts which were plump and round, but firm, having never had to nurse a child. And lower down, nature had given her a full and caressable rump, which many of the other girls would have given their right arms to have.

This new girl on the other hand looked like something that had fallen out of a tree in comparison. Her limbs were skinny, with tiny little hands and not a manicured nail in sight. Her body was equally slim and small of frame despite being an adult, with the occasional bruise or scratch from where she had been roughly treated on her journey to the place. The poor thing looked like she needed feeding up and a decent bath for sure. Her eyes, which were small and dark, flitted around the room, never settling on one thing for very long. And her lips were pursed in a very unhappy looking pout of utter misery.

All in all she looked like some ungainly bird which had fallen from a nest. But, Bibia mused, perhaps with a little help from 'Mommy' the poor girl could learn to survive and even thrive in her new home.

With a slow and imperious swooping walk Bibia rose from her lounging seat by the open window and made her way at last into the room where the new girl now stood. The rest of the harem's concubines saw her approaching and smiled sweetly at her with their insipid smiles, which were equal parts fear, respect and jealousy.

There were very few girls here whom she had not taken into her bed and had her way with at one time or another. That was one way that she wove her webs of debt, gratitude, jealousy and love. Where other courtiers and advisors of the crown played with politics, power and economics, Bibia played with bedroom politics, pleasure and whatever influence she could weave with her hands and her tongue. They all played the same game, just with different techniques.

With the new girl now directly before her, Bibia reached out with her long delicate fingers and took the pouting girl's chin in her hand, and tilted her head back so that she could see her face. She could see that the poor girl's cheeks were streaked with tears and she could feel her trembling from either cold or fear. But she was pleased to feel that her skin was soft and silky smooth beneath her fingers, and she evidently still had all her own teeth, as the girl attempted a nervous smile up at her.

'What is your name girl?' Bibia asked at last after looking over the girl imperiously.

'Haruta,' the girl replied timidly.

She was still standing with one arm covering her diminutive breasts, which pressed up pleasantly against her body, and the other hand was attempting to conceal her groin from the prying eyes of the other concubines still scattered throughout the room.

'Stand up straight Haruta.'

Bibia demanded, releasing the girl's chin with a dismissive flick of her wrist.

'Consorts of His Imperial Majesty should stand up straight and proud, you have nothing to hide from these women. As of today they are your sisters, and you are one of us, honoured guests of His Majesty.'

Bibia tried to keep the irony from her tongue but she saw a few of the other girls in the room also exchange rueful glances. After nervously looking left and right, as if seeking one final desperate way out, the new girl Haruta, took a deep breath and let her arms fall to her sides, and stood up straight. There were a few giggles around the room as the entire sisterhood of the harem stared at Haruta's exposed nakedness, and Bibia allowed herself a pleased smile.

It was humiliating for the poor thing, but things became so much easier once the girls allowed themselves to relax into their new roles, rather than fighting it.

'Well now little Haruta, you must be tired and in need of a nice hot bath. Then we'll get you some comfortable new clothes and settled into your new room. Would you like that?'

Haruta looked around again, and her eyes lingered briefly on the clean, silky smooth hair and equally silky comfortable clothes the other girls were all wearing, before she turned back to face Bibia.

'Do I have a choice?'

She asked with some defiance in her voice, and Bibia smiled, clearly the girl had a bit of spark in her after-all. Good, it was no fun when the girls just rolled over without putting up a little resistance.

'No dear, you don't. But you can't leave either. This is your new home now, so unless you'd like to remain naked and cold and stand in the middle of the room all night, I'd suggest you follow me, and I'll show you to the baths.

With that Bibia turned on her heel and started walking away from Haruta. A few moments later she heard the soft pat-pat of the young womanl's feet on the wooden floor behind her, just like she knew she would.

- - -

After depositing Haruta at the bathhouse, Bibia left instructions with the servants there to wash and dress the new concubine and then to bring the girl to her private quarters so that she could instruct the poor thing on her new duties. The servants bowed their heads in admission and Bibia swooped off to her own chambers to prepare herself for the night.

Once she was back in her quarters she instructed her own personal servants to undress her. It was a laborious process which involved removing many many layers of silk, as well as the careful removal of her many layers of makeup and letting down her long luxurious hair from its styled position until it fell down almost to her waist. But piece by piece the artifice and fashion of the court fell away from Bibia until she stood, just as Haruta had before, completely naked and vulnerable in the centre of her luxurious apartment.

She looked down at her own body and smiled to herself as she reached up to cup her own breasts in her hands, then ran her palms down her stomach until they brushed her navel, revelling in the tingling sensation of her skin as she felt the tension of the day melt away. Gratefully, she took the ornate silk gown which was offered to her before she dismissed her servants with a wave, and allowed herself to finally collapse backwards onto her soft silk covered bed. For a moment she lay perfectly peacefully, soaking in the smooth sensation of the fabric covering her whole body. She loved its texture, how it flowed almost like water around her as she moved, stroking and tantalising her until her sensitive nipples stood out from her robe like mountains.

With one hand Bibia reached up and gently cupped a breast, as she began delicately twisting and teasing at the hard dark bud at its peak. She bit her lower lip and stifled a soft moan of pleasure as the tingling sensation of teasing herself rippled throughout her whole body. With her other hand she reached up to a small cabinet beside her bed. Inside lay a long, pale, perfectly smooth artefact of carved ivory. She could feel its cool hardness in her hand and she felt her nether regions tingle at the prospect of what she could do with it. It was about the span of her hand in length and with a width of two of her fingers, the end had been carved into a beautifully styled bulbous head which rubbed gloriously against her inner walls when she was thrusting it into her.

But she did not jump straight to penetrating herself with her favourite toy, first she allowed her silk bodice to fall open, exposing her now firmly peaked breasts to the chiller night air of the palace. She arched her back slightly, pressing her body firmly into the sheets below her, and lazily draped her ivory tool over her left nipple. The cool smooth texture of the ivory sent shivers running down Bibia's spine and she breathed a sigh of contentment. Slowly, savouring every moment, Bibia ran the carved cock across her skin, enjoying its smooth texture and feeling her body's own warmth enter it, preparing it for what came next.

When she was unable to wait any longer, the now thoroughly aroused courtesan ran her toy down the long smooth stretch of her stomach and into the well trimmed dark patch of hair at the crux of her navel. Bibia's breath was now slow and deep as she concentrated on every tantalising sensation her body was experiencing, she loved the moment right before entry, just feeling the warm tip of her tool resting so gently against her now dripping wet entrance.

As she waited, she imagined the girl that she had seen naked and afraid this very evening standing before her. She called to mind her pretty face and scared, but deep dark eyes. She remembered the smooth softness of her skin and imagined what it would be like to have the girl press her slim frame up against her own as they shared a passionate kiss.

Then with one long, smooth motion she plunged the ivory cock into her waiting cunt and moaned out in pleasure as she filled herself up with its rigid hardness. She could only imagine how decadent she must look right now, spilled out on her gloriously woven silk fabrics, her cheeks flushed and her hair a wild mane across the bed sheets, pressing a long thick fake cock into her dripping wet pussy. She revelled in her debauchery, if she was the Emperor's whore then she would act like one.

With gentle repeating motions Bibia began to work the toy backwards and forwards inside her, she could feel its carved head running so deliciously over her tender inside walls, building her pleasure with each forced thrust of her arm. She released the breast that she had been teasing with her other hand and moved it down so that her fingers were free to play with the sensitive bundle of pleasure which nestled at the top of her filled up cunt. With equally slow circular motions she teased out the pleasure from her tingling bud, as wave after gentle wave washed out from the thrusting ivory embedded deep within her.

But she did not allow the sensations to overwhelm her. Rather, like the tide she allowed it to rise and fall around her, teasing herself, bringing her quivering body to the very brink of the precipice before retreating back from the edge. She had plans for this evening, and this glorious pleasure that she was giving herself was the mere appetiser for the main course which would be soon arriving at her door.

- - -

Suddenly, as if bidden by the thought, there was a knock at her chamber door. Bibia looked up from her bed with heavy, lidded eyes. Somewhat reluctantly she removed her ivory tool from where she had buried it with a soft sigh, and placed it carefully under the many pillows at the head of her bed. She took a moment to arrange herself slightly more humbly on the sheets, covering her flushed and slightly moist skin with the robe, and reclined back onto the cushions in a scene of languid decadence. The air was warm and smelled of sweat and sex.

'You may enter,' she called out

The door opened slightly to reveal one of the palace servants, who quickly stepped to one side as well and ushered in a bathed, brushed and beautiful looking Haruta. Her hair had been cleaned and its knots brushed out, her skin was light pink in places from where it had been scrubbed of all the grime of the road, and her lithe frame was covered in a loose silk gown similar to what Bibia herself currently wore. The girl still looked scared and confused however, like a little lost animal looking for someone to take care of her in this big, frightening new world. Her eyes were cast downwards, but Bibia saw those two dark orbs flick up momentarily and widen in shock and surprise to see her so sultrily laid out before her.

'Leave us.' Bibia called out to the servants.

The door slid closed behind them, and Bibia took another moment to look over the girl standing at the foot of her bed. She really was quite a beauty, the Emperor would certainly enjoy having his wicked way with this little flower. But not yet, for now she was Bibia's little one, and she would take care of her. She would show her the ways of the harem, how to move, how to entice and survive. After all, what else were Mommies for?

'Come sit on the bed with me my dear.' She cooed gently, as she reached out a hand.

Haruta licked her lips nervously and flicked another glance up at the older woman, Bibia knew that the younger girl would have detected the familiar scent of her self pleasure in the air around them, a scent which would already have been intriguing and confusing the poor girl.

'Tell me Haruta darling, have you ever been with a man before?'

Haruta looked up briefly, the flagrant forwardness of Bibia's question clearly having taken her aback for a moment.

'No,' she replied shyly

'Oh, then you are a special prize indeed my girl, one that the Emperor will not squander on lesser beings. You have nothing to fear darling, you are safe here. So long as you do as I say...'

Bibia left the last statement hanging in the air, a branch of friendship for Haruta to reach out and grasp.

'I can teach you things that will help you survive in this world little one, I've been here for nearly my whole life. Nobody knows the world in which you now find yourself like me. And I'll take care of you, you'll be my little girl, and I'll be your caring, tender mother.'

Haruta continued to look down at the lacquered wooden floor beneath her bare feet. Bibia could sense the conflicted emotions running through her skull. Fear, curiosity, hatred, lust and self preservation. Bibia simply laid back and waited for the girl to respond, to give herself over to the path which she knew would be best. In the end, self preservation always won out.

Finally the new girl looked up from her seat on the bed next to her and looked up to meet Bibia's own heavy lidded, inviting eyes.

'Yes... please.' she whispered finally,

She reached out her hand towards the older woman. Bibia could see the conflict had disappeared from Haruta's eyes and what remained was a warm, clear resolve.

'Good, then come here darling and give your mother a kiss.'

Bibia spread her arms wide, and Haruta leaned in across the bedsheets, her eyes closed as she placed a single tender peck on the offered cheek. But before she could retreat sheepishly, Bibia placed her hands gently on the back of the younger girl's head, intertwining her fingers into the long silky dark hair and pulled Haruta's mouth in once more to plant a full lipped sensuous kiss on her lips.

For a moment there was resistance, a mixture of surprise and denial from the young woman as Bibia's own soft lips parted slightly, allowing the warm moisture of her mouth to mingle with Haruta's. Then very quickly the resistance faded away as Haruta melted into the embrace, surrendering herself completely to this woman who had shown her kindness in a strange world. A small smile played across Bibia's lips as she continued to hold Haruta's head gently in her hands.

Very gently, with a few flicks, Bibia allowed her tongue to explore into Haruta's mouth. She tasted delicious, hot and spicy, and quickly the two were full mouthed kissing, melting into the tender embrace. Bibia laid back on her pillows slightly, forcing Haruta to rise up and press her meagre weight down on the older woman below her. The sensation of their two silk clad bodies pressing lightly together was enough to force a small moan from Bibia's lips and she was pleased to hear an echoing cry of pleasure from her younger conquest.

For just a moment Bibia broke the kiss, and looked up into Haruta's now flushed and smiling face, the girl was clearly enjoying this nearly as much as she was.

'Tell me Haruta darling, have you ever been with a woman?'

'No, I... I don't know what to do.'

'Don't worry darling one, Mother will show you everything.'

Bibia deftly reached up and once again exposed her breasts to the room and Haruta let out another small gasp of surprise, as if this new intimate gesture was somehow still taboo. She giggled slightly and blushed, but also licked her lips at the sight before gingerly reaching up with one of her petite hands and groped inexpertly at the firm plump mount before her.

'Haha! Good girl' Bibia laughed, 'a natural if ever there was one. Mommy likes it when her girl touches her like that. Do you want to suck on mommy's breasts darling?'

In reply Haruta merely nodded shyly and bent her head down, until her open mouth met with the hard, tender bulb atop Bibia's right breast. The warm moistness of the girl's mouth, and the eager licking of her tongue across its surface was enough to make Bibia arch her back one more and moan with pleasure.

12