All Comments on 'Past Loves Ch. 07: Bibia and Haruta'

by reckless_historian

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 1 year ago

As someone who loves palace intrigue, I'm a little disappointed this is too short to explore the harem in detail. It may be because I'm struggling through my own stories in a similar theme and I'm primed for the courtly angle, but the ageplay feels... odd, for the setting, less the D/s dynamic itself than the particular language used. Bibia strikes me as the sort of power-behind-the-throne that makes her underlings -work- for her respect, not butter up the newbie in the very first session. Bushido is bunk and Japanese feudal families were as fluid as picking a promising heir off the street, but I feel a veteran concubine wouldn't shy away from flexing her position even as she's acting as mentor, -especially- on someone she recognizes as defiant.

(On a separate note, I wouldn't tag this as incest: users are already wont to start fights over if step-relations count, and there's not really proof of a relationship beyond Bibia playing up her mommy kink.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous