Past Loves Ch. 10: Bea and Harriet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What it would be to have one of those amazing daguerreotypes of this moment, Beatrice found herself musing as she thrust back again and again. To perfectly capture this moment, her lover, prone, buttocks up, head down before her. And she with her hands on her hips pulling her back into her, loving the sensation of her smooth pale flanks slapping against her own thighs. It would never work, neither of them would have been able to stay still long enough to capture the image. All that would have been seen was a rapid, sensuous blur of flesh and satin clothing.

'Does that feel good my darling?' Beatrice asked, knowing the answer already.

'Ummmphh! God yes!' Harriet replied through a mouthful of pillow.

Her hand had now reached up under herself and was rubbing desperately against the tender bud of pleasure at the head of her pussy, while at the same time Beatrice continued to thrust back and forth, in and out of her. Harriet's juices were now flowing in small drips down both of her legs, staining the bed sheets beneath them wonderfully and the air was filled with the sweet, heady aroma of female sex.

Beatrice had been steadily increasing the tempo of her thrusting like a piston as she felt the lust rise within her. Harriet continued to kneel prone and vulnerable before her, taking each pulse of pleasure with desperate, passionate yelps and moans. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the wet sounds of ecstasy filled the small bedroom with their delight. Beatrice could feel the sweat beading on her forehead and the heat radiating off of Harriet before her, but she didn't care she was lost in the wonderful powerful sensation of endlessly fucking her dearest love into oblivion.

'Oh my love! Oh God! Oh sweet heaven above! You make me feel so good!'

Harriet cried out, her hand was now a blur on the soft flesh of her bud and the two of them were thrusting wildly like a locomotive engine in full steam.

'Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yeeeesss! YEEEeeeeeSSSSSsssssss!!!'

Harrriet cried out finally, her back arching forcefully back as her ravaged pussy clenched down hard onto Beatrice's rubber cock. Beatrice did not let up even for a moment and continued to pound away with her hips, forcing every last drop of pleasure out of Harriet as she flexed and contorted before her.

Then as if running out of steam, the thrusts slowed then stopped, one last pulse burying the long shaft of the device deep inside Harriet's ravaged pussy, forcing a last small 'oh' from her as she collapsed, boneless down onto the bed sheets. Beatrice gently retreated and removed her rubber friend, coming down to lay beside her lover and stroking her dishevelled hair tenderly out of her eyes. A small smile played across Harriet's face as the afterglow of the orgasm filled her.

'Thank you my darling,' she whispered with a sigh.

For a few moments, what could have been mere seconds, or many minutes more, the two lady lovers simply lay there, side by side, their hands linked together between them. No words were spoken, the only sound was their heavy breathing becoming softer and softer with each breath. Beatrice always loved these moments of serenity in the middle of their lovemaking. There were no societal pressures or expectations, nobody to judge them or pity their unmarried maidhood. It was just the two of them, at peace and will with the other's gaze.

But eventually Harriet opened her eyes, and smiled to see Beatrice's deep dark brown eyes staring back at her, a small playful smile still on her face. The two of them leaned in for a tender kiss, their soft lips meeting once more.

'Your turn.'

Harriet whispered in Beatrice's ear and rolled onto her back. Beatrice knew what this meant, they had done it so many times before and she loved it every single time. She removed the strap-on and with some minor scrambling and excited giggles, she positioned herself so that she was kneeling either side of Harriet's head, the prone woman's mane of blond hair splayed out on the pillows below her like a backdrop. Their eyes met as Beatrice looked down the whole length of her body to where her lover lay, before she gently lowered her pelvis down so that her bare naked slit was met by the soft lips of Harriet's mouth.

Not a moment was wasted as Harriet greedily began to lick and suck at the freely flowing moistness that she found there. The gentle weight of Beatrice above her pressed her head back into the mattress below and she reached up with both arms to hold her legs firmly in place, not allowing the woman above her to escape for even a moment. Beatrice tossed her head back and allowed a long content sigh to escape her lips as she surrendered herself to the unyielding ministrations of Harriet's lips and tongue.

The probing clever tongue licked and lapped at her hot needy entrance, parting the lower lips and plunging inside her. Harriet's whole face was buried deep down inside as she breathed deeply through her nose, inhaling the hot, heady scent of her womanhood. Beatrice began to gently grind her hips into her lover's face, increasing the friction between the two of them and she arched her back to let out a soft moan to the ceiling. The sounds of Harriet's desperate feasting on her pussy filled her ears and all of her consciousness seemed to focus down onto the tip of that tongue as it flicked expertly across the tender nub of flesh at the head of her slit.

'Oh yes, my sweet, you always make me feel so good with that tongue of yours!'

Even though the lower half of her face was hidden by Beatrice's own body, she could tell that Hariet was smiling from the happy creases around her eyes. The woman was insatiable, never letting up for even a moment. Beatrice could feel the pleasure rising up within her, a hot aching need for release growing and filling her up. The feeling grew and grew, spilling out across her skin and down her legs, to the very ends of her fingertips. Her whole body was vibrating and shaking with lustful energy as the ever-licking tongue beneath her continued to flick in just the right places.

The two women had been together for many years, so much time to learn and experiment and trust in the other's needs and desires. Harriet knew exactly what her body wanted, where to lick and to suck and how to drag her out over the coals of pleasure until she could take no more.

'My darling, I can't take it any more! I think I'm about to....!'

Beatrice was unable to finish her sentence as the energy that had been building inside her suddenly overflowed its containment and flooded her body up like a dam breaking. She arched her back, tossed her head back and howled in one long animalistic cry at the ceiling, her whole body tensing and shaking with joyous pleasure as Harriet continued to hold her legs firmly in her arms and never, ever let up that wonderful, magical flicking tongue.

Stars burst behind Beatrice's closed eyelids and for a moment she felt her head become woozy and faint, her body collapsed out of her control as she fell like a loose puppet back into the bed. The rippling aftershocks of the incredible orgasm continued to wash back and forth over and through her like water in a bathtub, making her limbs twitch involuntarily as she lay utterly spent upon the sheets.

Vaguely, as if in a dream or another world, she felt Harriet resting her body down beside her, and manoeuvring her head until she was cradled in Beatrice's limp arms. The sweet salty scent of her own sex filled her nostrils as Harriet planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips.

Once again the two women lay side by side in their shared bed, semi naked and filled with the golden afterglow of sexual release. Outside the sun's last rays disappeared down below the steeples and rooftops of the city skyline and a dense purple glow of evening filled the room.

Only a few gentle words were heard in that small bedroom of the two 'old maids' of London Town, and they were small but simple...

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

12