Past Loves Ch. 11: Bobby and Hettie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hettie merely put her other hand up to Bobby's lips and silenced her with their soft touch, before withdrawing her fingers and pulling Bobby in for the tenderest, softest and most beautiful kiss of her life. Bobby's chest was filled with jubilant fluttering butterflies, her cheeks flushed and her skin felt alive and almost electric with sensation. She cupped the back of Hettie's head in her hand and held her firmly and gently in the kiss, as they pressed their lips together in one long delicate embrace.

She felt a wild joyous passion replace the sadness and grief that she had felt a moment before as Hettie held her head in her hands, her soft fingers running gently through the tufts of her short-cut blond hair. Her scent was intoxicating, flowery lilac perfume with hot feminine hints concealed underneath, she breathed it in like elixir and opened her mouth to allow Hettie's warm seeking tongue to enter her mouth.

Bobby felt Hettie's hands reaching down to pull at the loose cotton shirt that she wore over her torso, and reached down to help pull it off. Underneath she wore no other clothing and she saw Hettie gasp with playful joy as she beheld the two small tender buds of her breasts, with their now hardened pink nipples beneath it. The two of them quickly rejoined to continue the passionate kiss and this time Bobby felt Hettie's hand reach up and lightly caress at the tiny swollen mound of her right bosom. She moaned silently into Hettie's mouth as the other woman's fingers played delicately with her hardened nipple. In response she reached up and untangled the ties which kept hettie's long hair tied behind her head and her whole hairdo fell loose in a stunning waterfall of auburn locks.

The next moment Bobby felt herself being pushed back onto the bed and Hettie leapt up onto the slim frame astride her, her whole body encompassing and straddling her as they continued to kiss with wild abandon. Fumbling needy fingers pulled and tugged in the dark attempting to remove items of clothing which were quickly cast out of the pool of candlelight.

Soon the two women were lying together naked, their soft skin pressed together. Bobby loved the sensation of Hettie's full heavy breasts pressing tightly into her own chest and the feeling of running her palms up and down the smooth perfectly curved back of the nurse atop her.

For her part Hettie seemed to have completely surrendered herself to the moment, casting aside all proprietary and sense of self. She kissed and nibbled tenderly at Bobby's neck and shoulders, causing Bobby to moan out once more and arch her back into Hettie's body. For now nobody else existed in the world. Not the war or the politics, or the strife and ruin. Only the moment of now, the feeling of her body against her own as the two lovers ground their hips together with wild abandon.

As Bobby lay on her back she felt Hettie's hand reach down between them and gently pry her legs apart until she was cupping the full downy soft mound that lay between them in her palm. She could already smell the distinct aroma of her own and Nurse Hettie's arousal and wanted nothing more than to feel this woman bring her even more pleasure.

Very tenderly, Hettie began to massage Bobby's vulva with her fingertips, in slow delicate circles, sending low rhythmic pulses of pleasure through Bobby's slim frame as she lay back. She surrendered completely to her new lover's ministrations, utterly lost in the feeling of their bodies pressing together, her hair on her skin and her gentle kisses and bites at her collarbone. For her the whole world was completely silent, but the sensation that she was feeling transcended beyond anything else.

She wanted this woman more than she had ever wanted anything and a small part of her brain thanked her lucky stars for the set of extreme chances that had brought the two of them together. As Hettie continued to slowly rub at her tenderest parts, Bobby sought to reciprocate and, slightly fumblingly, reached up with her own long slim fingers to find Hettie's slit deeply concealed in the thick nest of hair between her thick well formed thighs. Although she had never lain with another woman before, years of experience with her own pleasure had taught her how to pleasure a woman and she slightly parted the dewy lower lips to find the tender bud that nestled within.

The increase of kisses and biting at Bobby's neckline told her that she had found the right spot as she lightly flicked and rubbed her slim middle finger over the right spot between Hettie's legs. The two of them held each other close and tight, like lost sailors on a liferaft of candlelight in an ocean of darkness.

Hettie began to increase the tempo of her massaging. Feeling the wetness of Bobby's slit she reached further down and slowly sank the length of her two middle fingers deep inside Bobby whilst still maintaining the pressure on her tender bud with the ball of her hand. The penetration caused Bobby to arch her back and let out a small 'oh' of pleasure. Hettie lifted up her free hand to rest lightly on Bobby's lips once more, to remind her that she had to stay quiet, for although she could no longer hear her own voice, others in the building would. Bobby bit her lip with a passionate mewl of pleasure and nodded in understanding, her cries of joy now muffled into strangled yelps.

Sweat beaded and mingled across their bodies as the two of them continued to grind into each other, desperately, needily, hungrily. Bobby wanted to cry out and scream, to howl her newfound joy to the heavens, but she bit her lip and stifled her moans as Hettie rubbed out an insatiable rhythm on her clit, building an unstoppable crescendo to the symphony of her orgasm. At the same time she flicked her middle finger back and forth harder and faster across Hettie's now dripping wet slit, feeling her juices running deliciously down her hand and arm, the heady scent of female sex filling the air.

Bobby felt tears falling from her eyes again, but this time of pure ecstatic joy as the feeling inside her abdomen grew and grew. She was lost to it, prisoner to it, slaved to it as it rose up like the dawn, dazzling and beautiful. On top of her she could feel Hettie's breath come ragged and shallow, her own pleasure surely near the end of its own drumroll.

And then finally the release came. Bobby's legs and feet pointed in spasm as Hettie's unyielding fingers stroked out the final cataclysmic notes inside of her. An explosion of light burst inside Bobby's screwed up eyelids and she bit down so hard on her lip to avoid screaming out in ecstasy that she swore she could taste blood.

In the same moment Hettie's teeth bit down hard on Bobby's shoulder as her whole body quivered with her own shuddering, existential orgasm. The sensation of their two bodies pressing tightly together, flesh on flesh, breast on breast, juices mixing like cocktail mixers was almost enough to send Bobby over the top all over again.

The two of them held onto the other tightly, almost afraid to let go as the rioting waves of their pleasure rippled back and forth through them like water in a basin. Slowly, and calmly like rain lifting after a heavy storm, they came down from the high that they had sent each other on. Soft, tender whimpers escaped them as their lips came back together once more for a long drawn out kiss of love and affection.

Bobby looked up at her lover with relieved joy filling her every muscle, and Hettie stared back down at her with a happy smile of satisfied completion. Every hair and bead of moisture was highlighted in the glowing golden light of the candle. As they leaned in for another tender kiss, darkness filled the room as the last of the candle burned out. But Bobby was not afraid, not any more. Whatever came next, she would face it. It would all have been worth it to just lie here in darkness, feeling the warmth of Hettie above her and the delicate kiss of her soft lips.