Yoga Club Pr. 01

Story Info
Divorcee joins friend at Yoga club with surprises.
2k words
4.63
18.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is pure fantasy with the idea coming from a fan that emailed and mentioned the idea for me. Enjoy and as always please reach out with your comments and chat.

Yoga club part one

Brenda just sat there at the counter in her big house almost in tears. Her marriage was officially over with the signed divorce papers sitting there on the counter. The girls were still away at college so her emotions were all her own, or so she hoped but just then the front door opened and from the sound of heels on the hardwood floor Brenda knew it could only be Katherine, her overly sexual bestie who had never liked her husband.

"Brenda darling today is your lucky day babe, not only are you finally free from Mr. Twatwaffle but I am taking you with me to Yoga club and for once you aren't telling me no." Katherine strode into the kitchen in her signature 5" heels, wearing tight yoga pants and a tight form fitting tank that only served to show off her perfect d cup breasts and pierced nipples. The woman had no shame but she was a great friend. "Brenda, dear. Get that fine ass up and go put on something befitting a newly single woman we only have twenty minutes to get there."

Brenda knew there was no getting out of it today so reluctantly she did as ordered, slipping into some bright pink yoga pants and a sports bra covered by a loose cropped tee. The car ride with Katherine was as intense as always in her sporty BMW and Brenda hardly noticed Katherine's hand on her leg. Yoga club was one of Katherine's favorite things. It was a group of women who gathered at one of their houses and supported each other with a long session of yoga, some drinks and supportive chat. Brenda had always felt it wasn't her scene so she had never attended. Maybe Katherine was right, something new would surely help.

Arriving at Sara's house Brenda started feeling nervous. She always felt kind of nervous around these women. They all dressed so well, had a confidence she never felt and were all gorgeous. Katherine could see the nerves taking over her friend so she took her hand and led them into the house. Here five others waited, each hugging the new arrivals and being so welcoming. Brenda could feel her nerves ease a bit as she let her eyes travel over the other women. Brenda had never been to Sara's house and was in awe of its beauty. The living room was at the back of the house and sunken down a step. It was a bright room, the one wall and ceiling being all glass panels with a view of the well-groomed back yard.

"Ok ladies, Katherine is leading us today, so everyone get a spot, Brenda as its your first time you should take one of the front spots, and lets all pay attention, that's mostly meant for you Sue." Brenda watched the others stand at one of the brightly colored mats already positioned on the soft carpeted floor so she did as told and stood at one of the three front mats. She saw Katherine smirk at her. Brenda listened as Katherine began the class and looked around at what the others did. Katherine then helped move her into the proper position, her warm hands pushing or pulling Brenda into shape, and always seeming to feel....stimulating?

Brenda shook her head and got back into things but with each new pose there was Katherine touching her and somehow making it feel more sexual than Brenda thought it should, with lingering touches, or a hand brushing an area more arousing than another. She did have to admit that there was a beauty to it all. The tight clothing highlighted the feminine form in a way that was very pleasing. Brenda might have given it all more thought but she hadn't really stretched or moved like this in years and after the hour of yoga her body was screaming at her and everyone noticed.

Before she knew what was happening someone set up a massage table and was heating oils. Olive, who was a professional masseuse, spoke. "Brenda, you need to take off your things, and then lay face down on the table." Then seeing her shocked face added "oh sweetie, we are all girls here, no shame, plus you are going to enjoy it." Brenda didn't move but she didn't have to as the others helped her out of her clothes and onto the massage table. This made Brenda blush which was very obvious and become very aroused which for now remained obvious only to her. Her arousal shocked her as she had never tried experimenting with another woman, even in college.

Her face went into a padded hole in the table as she lay face down but she could hear Katherine telling her to relax and instructing her in how to breathe. Then as she was breathing Olive started drizzling very warm vanilla scented oil on her back and ass and down her legs. Between the heat of the oil and that warm vanilla scent Brenda could feel her arousal build. It didn't help that she hadn't had sex in a year and hadn't even masturbated in several months. Brenda squirmed a bit as she felt the hot oil run between her ass cheeks and down over her throbbing pussy.

Katherine watched as the others slowly undressed then helped her out of her things. Brenda let out a slight moan as Olive began to massage making every one grin just a bit. Katherine leaned in and whispered in Brenda's ear "relax; enjoy every touch, every sensation." Soon everyone took some oil and began to help Olive with the massage. Brenda tried hard to relax but she knew all of the woman had their hands on her naked body, her naked aroused body. Brenda tried to move, to get up but Katherine stopped her, then whispered to her again "Brenda darling, you aren't going anywhere, now relax and let it all happen. No one is going to hurt you and I promise you are going to have the time of your life.

Brenda was finding it hard to think and again she tried to move but they all held her down and continued to massage. "Please, I appreciate this but its really not me.... Oooooh." She groaned as someone ran a finger down her slick ass crack and touched her hot wet cunt. "Brenda, shut the fuck up and just enjoy." Katherine ordered. Whimpering a bit Brenda stuttered a few things about not being gay, never having done this, but her body was betraying her as the touching continued. "Roll her over" she heard

On her back now she saw everyone was naked. Her eyes locked onto Anya and her almost jet black body. She and Sue lifted and spread Brenda's legs and helped shift her further up on the table so her head leaned off. Olive leaned in between her legs just as Liz and Sara each took one of Brenda's hands, placing them on their pussies and telling her to start getting a nice feel. Katherine began to rub her bare pussy at Brenda's face just as Olive began to lick. Brenda lost all of her inhibitions instantly as her body and mind became over loaded with sensations. Her hands were being used as toys to finger and rub the women's moist cunts. This while Olive had her tongue deep inside Brenda, while she pressed a finger against her little brown asshole. Katherine had Brenda's head held in her hands and began to rub it on her dripping pussy while telling Brenda to stick out her damn tongue and start eating her.

Brenda was moaning and grunting without thought as her hands became soaked in juices. Katherine's nectar was divine and she found she wanted the taste more and more all while she felt her body tensing up for a very welcome orgasm. Her ass suddenly violated by a finger Brenda cried out only to shudder in pleasure. I'm a fucking toy, she thought to herself, being used by them. Then her orgasm struck, Olive had sucked on her clit and nipped at it making her fall over the edge and start cumming hard. No one stopped what they were doing including Olive who was lapping up all the juices flowing from her sopping wet cunt.

Brenda felt her body get lifted off the table and over to the couch. Here she was told to kneel and get to work on Katherine who sat and spread her luscious long legs. Brenda needed more of her pussy and eagerly began to lick. The others began to take turns licking Brenda's pussy and ass. Brenda finding the anal sensations far more pleasurable than she had ever thought possible. Brenda looked and saw Anya sitting next to Katherine on the couch and being eaten by Sue. Then she felt something that was both hard and soft at the same time pressing at the swollen folds of her pussy. This was Liz with a fairly large strapless dildo about to really fuck Brenda. The large purple dildo was all of 8" and thick on one end and a6" big bulb on the end inside Liz. Liz pressed firmly at the slick opening, then reached and grabbed a handful of Brenda's hair before she thrust slowly but firmly into her until the dildo was all in. Brenda arched her back and cried out "aaahhhhhh yessss, oh fuck yessss" This was all Liz needed and she began to fuck the new girl. Brenda was already cumming again just as Katherine began to cum, her pussy squirting all over Brenda's face. Liz now had thumb in Brenda's ass as she fucked her hard enjoying every sound as the woman spasmed in orgasm.

Brenda couldn't move after the orgasm began to wane so someone dropped her to the floor on her back. It was Anya, her pink folds a sharp contrast to her black skin hovered over Brenda's face. Brenda knew she was to lick and reached to pull the sexy woman closer. As this happened someone else began to slip their tongue deep into Brenda making yet another orgasm build. Brenda could make out other moans of pleasure and knew she was in the middle of an all-out orgy.

Brenda came hard again from a very talented tongue licking her just as Anya began to orgasm, her tasty juices flowing over Brenda as she tried to lick them all. Someone pulled Brenda over and on top of her. It turned out to be Sara who kissed her deeply while someone helped get another worn dildo into Brenda's pussy. Then Brenda heard Katherine "relax Brenda darling, you're going to love this." Then she felt something pressing into her tight almost virgin ass. Brenda arched her back as Katherine began to slip a dildo into her. Brenda had never been much into anal and never thought she would ever be double fucked but within moments Katherine and Sara were fucking her like they did this all the time. She could feel how full the two dildos made her and how hot it felt being fucked by two beautiful women. "Come on Brenda, cum for me cum harder than you ever did with that good for nothing husband." Katherine and Sara were hitting bottom when they thrust in and Brenda couldn't hold on. As the orgasm hit her she screamed "Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!"

Brenda was placed on the couch with Katherine kissing her as the others continued. Katherine's lips were so soft and Brenda never wanted the kisses to end. Katherine drove Brenda home after and told her to change; she would be back later to take her out for dinner on a date. "Brenda darling, make sure you dress nice for me, skirt, blouse and I love garters and stockings sweetie."