All Comments on 'Past, Present and Future Ch. 01'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Interesting beginning!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This has touched me like no other story on this site. So much that was unsaid, so much that was left to the reader to fill in. This is truly art, to pull, or push, my mind to imagine the words that sketched the images. This is a masterpiece of words, that says so much about me the reader, as it conveys to the characters from the mind of the author. Easily 5 stars.

DarkSmithDarkSmithabout 3 years ago

That was very different. And lovely!

Thank you for sharing your talent.

DS

G5902G5902about 3 years ago

This is a great story! I am looking forward to seeing how you work the characters and the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good, keep up the intrigue. nice not having spelling and grammar distractions.

EGRIEGRIabout 3 years ago
Interesting personalities

A very curious dynamic which made the story more interesting as their exchanges wrestled with Tony's requirements, succinct directions and Stephanie's self assurance. I look forward to further chapters.

Thank you for this bit of enjoyment

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
Thanks for bringing

Us readers along Patinaed Penny.

luedonluedonalmost 3 years ago
Very Nice

I loved the characters as TP fleshed them out and as the relationship between them developed through this chapter. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Lue

Paul PinesPaul Pinesalmost 3 years ago

OMFG what a great story!

Blueman5410Blueman5410almost 3 years ago

A very interesting plot.....intriguing. Good character development. The description of the sex/ lovemaking was very good...not like some " slam/ bam" descriptions I have read. Thank you for a most entertaining story...and a nice taste of chapter 2!

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 3 years ago

Excellent word smith. So many good phrases and words. Loved this one a lot: (I could still back out; I knew that. Prudent common sense arm-wrestled curious pride and left ruefully, nursing a sprained shoulder.) Such an amazing and delightful turn of phrase. Said so much with such few words. Spectacular.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

What an interesting and intriguing start. I don't really have an idea ho this will or out but knowing your writing it I'll be a worthwhile path.,

SlonEazySlonEazyover 2 years ago

Excellent read. I look forward to more. Reading your work is inspiration for improving my writing. Thanks.

DdaltonDdaltonover 2 years ago

very hot, very well done!

OldNakedHikerOldNakedHikeralmost 2 years ago

I have enjoyed ma my of your stories, but this and “Dawn of Dawn” have a delicious depth and tension that I find much more. Interesting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are my fsvourite author. Struck gold yet again

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

The sexual tension is delicious!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Superb. Well done, 5*+

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Orgasmic echoes shivered and cried softly in my body's inner darkness." I live for chance encounters of a poet's oeuvre.

deepcheesecakedeepcheesecake4 months ago

I haven’t read any of the other comments before mine, so I’m not using someone else’s words.

This story is beyond amazing. The slow introduction pulled me in, waiting for developments, the ride out of town gave me fantastic suspense. The development to his cock entering her pussy was highly erotic. My cock felt wonderfully hard. I will continue reading with heightened eagerness.

Please tell me … do you continue to write and submit to Literotica? I really hope so. Stephanie is riding my cock as she gets ridden.

Can I give you 10 out of 5

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot3 months ago

Intensely seductive. Interest gives way to curiosity. A somewhat vague yearning sharpens in clarity as it intensifies, becomes need that is consuming and surrendered to orgasmically. A story that satisfies like skilled lovemaking. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous