Past, Present and Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, almost but not quite the same thing, while my body being on constant display simply for the gratification of a clothed man didn't mesh with my own strong and independent self-image, I found myself getting more comfortable with that, too. If this was Tony's kink, it wasn't that hard to accept.

As to the necklace, why not? I was young and pretty; the necklace was superb and Tony obviously enjoyed looking at me wearing it.

I turned back to him.

"All right," I said, softly. "Until I go. It's beautiful. Thank you."

"You're welcome," he said.

"On one condition," I said. "No, two."

His eyebrows rose, questioning.

"The first is that I get to wear it watching the sunset. Right now." I giggled slightly. "If that pleases you, sir."

He smiled. "I think I can live with that, ma'am."

This time, it was me leading him outside. The sunset was just starting and looked as if it would be spectacular. He settled into a chair; I remained standing beside him, enjoying the colours in front of us, feeling the unaccustomed flow of warm air over my skin. It felt strange, but something I could definitely grow to like.

"What's the second condition?" he asked.

"That you at least kiss me, Tony."

He smiled again. His hand moved to the back of my knee, slid leisurely up my thigh, stopped with his fingers on my inner thigh, not quite touching my sex, his thumb outside. "I think I can live with that, too."

I felt a tightness in my stomach, a weight in my loins.

His hand on my inner thigh began to move just slightly. His fingers slid over the soft skin, a fraction of an inch up and down. He hadn't moved otherwise and was stopping just short of my sex, but I felt my nipples grow stiff in response. This was familiar territory, albeit with a man who really seemed to know what he was doing. I took a deep breath, tried not to shiver.

"Tony?" I whispered. "You promised..."

"In a minute," he said softly. "Right now, enjoy yourself as much as I am."

I was hardly innocent, but I'd never experienced anything like this before. It wasn't just his soft touch, so arousing, yet so far from the instinctive targets of every man I'd ever been with. I looked to one side, over him, saw our reflection in a window, outlined against half a sky of pinks and oranges and reds. Standing tall, my shoulders back and breasts high, blonde hair shifting in the breeze, dressed only in handworked silver, I was, in all humility, just spectacular.

And his hand, his patient, kind, gentle, tantalizing hand, was kindling something deep within me, something primitive, demanding, hungry.

"Tony..."

"Patience, Stephanie. You'll get the kiss you want. In the meantime, I'm enjoying myself."

Patience? My stomach was so tight that I was starting to find it hard to breathe. My nipples were hard as rocks; I was pretty sure he was at any second going to find evidence on his fingers of how excited he was making me.

I brushed my hand over his hair, tried to...

Tried to what? I couldn't really remember. I felt his thumb slip between my legs at last. His hand staying where it was, his thumb lifted a fraction of an inch. I hissed as it grazed my lower lips, sliding back and forth along my wetness.

There could be no doubt that he knew now. How could he not?

"Tony," I moaned, deep in my throat,

"Hush, girl," he said, very softly. "I'm enjoying myself." His thumb continued to sweep the length of my sex, over and along and between my lips. Then, pausing, it found my entrance, slipped inside, swirling, stroking, probing.

Honeyed fire exploded, applauding flames erupted, blazed across every part of me. Consumed by it, I sagged, would have fallen had he not pulled me into his lap.

I felt his hand on my jaw, gently lifting my face towards his. His lips finally landed on mine, his tongue probed my mouth, swept over my teeth.

He pulled away from the kiss. Warm in the fading light, his hands continued to stroke my body. I shivered as the orgasm slowly faded.

"How's the girl?" he whispered.

I could only whisper his name, over and over.

He laughed, pulled me in for a hug before rising, holding me in his arms.

In his bedroom, he gently placed me on his bed and started shedding his own clothes. For the first time I saw him as he had been seeing me. Tanned, lithe, his body matched his face, desirable in every possible way. Grey hair on his chest or not, it was not an old man's body, sagging and worn. This was muscular, firm, solid. I wanted my hands on it, wanted it for my own. Still feeling ripples within me, I reached up for him, reached for the hard, swaying cock in front of me.

Smiling, he knelt beside me on the bed. His hands swept over me now, cupped one breast, then the other, drifted over my abdomen. I shivered as a tender finger probed lower. I laughed, seized his shaft with my hand, pulled him down towards me.

There was no need for pretense now, no need for theatrics. We were beyond words, beyond foreplay, beyond any games. I gasped as his blunt, spongy helmet found my opening without searching. It paused, then entered, filling me, stretching me to my limit. Tony's eyes were on mine as he slipped in, further and deeper. It seemed to take forever and I moaned a little, frantically wanting him to be fully in, desperately wishing this endless penetration to go on forever. Orgasmic echoes shivered and cried softly in my body's inner darkness.

Fully seated at last, he rested his weight on one elbow and stroked my face with his other hand. It moved down over my neck, lingering over the necklace, then traced its way further down, clasped a breast. He squeezed it, smiling, and I nearly came again at that touch.

"You are so beautiful," he said. "I've always wanted to say that."

Strong fingers shaped and toyed with it. I hovered, just on the brink.

"From the first time we met," he said.

His fingers pinched my nipple, gently, fondly. I moaned, loudly this time, so very close.

"I wish I'd said it sooner," he said. "I couldn't. I don't know why. Maybe you were too pretty."

He brought his hand away, slid it under my other shoulder. Resting on both elbows now, his hips began to move his length in and out of me, the rim of his crown sliding over and across and along my eager, welcoming walls, our every movement shifting my hooded button. I did my best to match him, lifting my hips as he moved deeper, putting in a little sideshift each time he withdrew.

I felt another boiling heat launch itself, heard myself cry out, saw his smile as he continued, on and on and on. Abandoning gentleness now, his body started to pound onto me and never had I been so happy for the weight.

And a third, heavier, fuller. I gave up trying to not to shout in my happiness. He smiled again, knowing, then I saw his eyes close as his cock began to throb and pulse within me.

He sagged, breathing hard. After a minute or two, we rolled to one side, him still buried in me.

I stroked his head with my hand, heard his heart slow down, felt the glow of the evening on his skin.

"Have I pleased you, oh mysterious Mr. Tony?"

I felt his hand gently stroke over my waist and hip, asked him again. "Was it enough?"

Strong arms, now in full country darkness, pulled me in for a hug.

"For now," I heard him whisper. "For now."

+

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this tale, please remember to vote or comment.

+   +   +   +   +

Oh, for those who enjoyed Chapter 1, a sample of Chapter 2:

"Tony," I said, choosing my words carefully, "What is it that you're expecting of me?"

He smiled, brushed my cheek with his hand.

"Nothing you don't know. Your presence pleases me, Stephanie. You are lovely to see and watch; your being in my house is a joy just for that. Your smiles, your company, your freshness and charm are a bonus."

My breath caught as his hand cupped my breast, his thumb sweeping gently over my nipple. I felt it harden, felt my desire come surging back, saw his awareness of it in his grey eyes.

His thumb again traced my nipple, taut now with its own needs. "There are additional bonuses, of course," he smiled.

"You are welcome here as often as you can make it, Stephanie. All I ask is that you replace your clothes with your necklace and provide me sweet music on occasion. Asides from that, we — you — can do whatever you want while you are here, but I get to watch you as you are."

"Whatever I want?" I echoed.

His smile could be so sweet at times.