All Comments on 'Past, Present and Future Ch. 03'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
5

What more needs to be said.

luedonluedonalmost 3 years ago
Progress

Ok, so the relationship is more than sugar. Age difference regardless. It could become complicated -- it's hard enough to conduct a normal romantic relationship without adding the extras. I await with interest future developments.

Lue

Ps: Ms Penny, I would prefer that you put the effort into a preface reminding me of what went before rather than a synopsis of what is to come. Any story with more than a few days between episodes needs this reminder with each episode.

pcman1950pcman1950almost 3 years ago

You paint & make music beautifully with words.

DrizdartDrizdartalmost 3 years ago

Read all three chapters at a single sitting ... and found them delightful, well worth the 5 STARS which seem to be the majority of the reactions.

I'll be looking for more.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Inspiration for your story ?

"Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick

The one that makes me scream" she said

"The one that makes me laugh" she said

And threw her arms around my neck

Show me how you do it

And I promise you I promise that

I'll run away with you

I'll run away with you

Spinning on that dizzy edge

I kissed her face and kissed her head

And dreamed of all the different ways I had

To make her glow".

The Cure.

I've enjoyed every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous story. Delightful characters. Endearing dialogue. Powerful love scenes.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Oh what a tease. Loved this all the way through and still wonder how it will end? Still hoping. Brilliant story writing. 5 stars.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Delicious!

Even though I wanted Tony to be more dominate & kinky ;)

cerrotorrecerrotorre3 months ago
Why has it taken this long?

Dear TarnishedPenny, Love this story but at the same time I can't believe its taken this long for me to find your writing. It is intelligent, well edited, literate and very erotic.

However, I must complain that I am not on your list of favourite authors. At the risk of shameless self promotion what can I do to convince you? Not sure what my best foot forward would be but how about you read part 1 of "A Summer of Submission" as an audition for your list? Here's hoping ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous