Past, Present and Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke the hug and started to pull me inside the house. I pulled back, pointed up at the sky. Out in the country, away from the lights of the city, there was a carpet of stars above us.

"Look, Tony, there's Orion."

"You're an astronomer now?"

I poked him in the ribs.

"I'm blonde, Tony. That doesn't mean I'm dumb. Look, over that tree." I pointed. He put his head on my shoulder.

"Nope, sorry."

"Well, trust me, Tony. I think it's very romantic. Go fetch a blanket, sir, please."

"Stephanie..."

"Oh, come on, Tony!   Blanket.  And something to drink, please. Trust me, you'll enjoy this." I stroked his hardness, then knelt, took hold of his slacks around his ankles. "Lift."

He pulled his feet out, leaned down, patted the side of my head gently.

"OK, wine and blanket. What will you be doing?"

I leaned in, seized his boxers with my teeth, pulled them down, let them fall.

"Waiting, Tony." I gave his cock a wide lick with my tongue and he laughed. "Waiting eagerly, so hurry."

I opened my case and assembled my flute, then turned off the porch light. Tony didn't take long, but I passed the time with soft music, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness.

"Are you hungry?" he said, emerging from inside.

He'd managed to lose his shirt and tie and I could dimly see his form against the stars. I ran my hands up his thigh, caught his sac, slid my fingers up his length.

"Only for this."

We stepped down onto the grass, found a level spot away from the trees. The stars in their profusion seemed to hang just out of reach. I felt that I might actually catch some with my hand if I jumped really high.

It was a good Spumante he'd brought, Italian champagne. The cork made a good pop, flew away into the darkness as I spread out the blanket.

I caught his hand, pulled him down, pushed him to his back. I could sense his cock bouncing as he landed. My imagination had been running full-throttle since we'd left the university grounds. I was ready — nipples, labia and clit swollen, wet, woman anxious to be filled with man.

I straddled him, found his shaft with my hand and began to sweep his head along my now-fluid ladyparts. I could see his grin, white teeth under starlight.

I lowered myself onto him, caught my breath as his length filled me, stretched me.

"Tony," I whispered, "you make a girl feel so good!" His reply became a gasp as I clenched him inside, rolled my hips once.

I stopped moving, looked down at him. "This one's on me, Mr. diRossi, if you'll let me."

He let his hands answer, sweeping slowly over my hips, my waist.

I found the glasses and bottle, poured and handed him one. He sipped quickly. I bent down, my nipples dragging gently over his chest, my lips kissing love and Spumante.

"Enjoy yourself, Tony," I said softly. "Let me do it for you tonight."

Sitting upright over him, I picked up my flute. "Just lie still and enjoy. Watch the stars."

He lay back, glass in one hand. His other slowly roamed over my hip and abdomen.

I thought 'Stairway to Heaven' would be fitting and it is pretty flexible. I deliberately played it slower than I would normally, trying to pace the music to my hips rolling over him. Tony's eyes were wide in the starlight. His hand slid up my waist, cupped my boobs. It was going to be hard to concentrate. His manhood was sending happy ripples through my sex, his fingers had moved up and were exploring a nipple.

The tune drifted across the lawn, into the night, up to the stars. I tried to draw out our lovemaking, make it last, but it was becoming increasingly difficult. I lost my place as he rolled my nips with thumbs and fingers. I started again, picked up the speed a little, made it a little jazzier. I could hear Tony's breathing speed up.

I finished the tune and laid my flute to one side before bending down to brush my lips over Tony's. Our tongues met, said hello, embraced, tangoed.

I sat up, found the glasses and handed one to my man before — being at the moment both needy and greedy — gulping mine.

"Having fun?" I whispered, taking his glass and setting it aside with mine. In response, he half-sat up, pulled my head down for another blistering kiss.

I leaned up, put my hands on his chest for balance and began to bounce on him, using my legs to lift me up off his manhood, my weight to pull me back onto him. His hands settled on my boobs, caught my nips tightly, stretching them each time I moved.

I felt him flowing against my lining, felt it stoke the fires he'd lit in my boobs. I squeezed myself tightly around his shaft, rose again, faster this time, falling hard onto him. He began to growl and his thighs rose, pressed against my butt; his hands tightened on me, fingers sinking into my bum, pulling me down hard against him.

A shimmy started deep inside me, flowed up and out, a flare of happiness, a burst of wonder and I fell onto him, gasping and shaking in my joy. His hips moved under me and I could feel his orgasm burn through him, felt his heavy pulsing within me.

Feeling sleepy and utterly treasured, I lay on top of him, felt his hands cuddle my bum and lower back. They felt warm, loving.

"So, that's astronomy, is it?" he whispered.

I giggled gently.

"Not too boring for you, Tony?"

"I could get to like it, actually. I think I just discovered a comet or something."

I squeezed him inside again. The summer night made a good bower, the stars a nice ceiling. We both slept for a while.

+

I spent much of Saturday morning either practising my music or sunbathing by the pool. I was starting to get a pretty nice overall tan.

I took a tube of tanning goo inside and asked Tony to help me with my back. He led me out onto the deck again where, he said, 'the light was better'. Well, perhaps it was, but he could have done it with his eyes shut.

The goo was cold from the tube, but his hands were warm as they began to smear it over my shoulders. I lifted my hair up in my hands and felt him rubbing some on my neck and ears. His hands slid down my back, smoothed goop over my waist before doing an extra-good job on my bum.

"Turn around," he said. His hands worked down the front of my shoulders, along my collarbones, over my pecs. I wasn't surprised when he made very, very sure that my boobs wouldn't burn. His palms spread extra lotion on them, his thumbs worked it into my nipples, around and around.

"Tony," I half-moaned, "I'm not sure how much relaxation I'm going to be able to do if..."

He pinched my buds gently and almost had to catch me when one knee buckled a little.

"Tony..."

"This pleases me, Stephanie." And that was all he had to say.

He grinned, kissed me and knelt, goo-coated hands moving onto my stomach, lower, along my legs. Had his fingers even touched my pussy, I would have exploded on the spot, but they merely swept by, a finger-breadth from my lower lips. I shivered at that much. Again and again, his long, soft, knowing fingers stroked my sensitive inner thighs. The man knew my body better than I did. I could feel my own ladyjuice oozing down to be mixed with the sunblock.

I began to breath heavily, stroked his white hair as he knelt before me.

Long fingers spread goo down each leg, including the bottom of my feet. To my surprise, Tony didn't try to tickle; he just did a thorough job.

"There," he said, rising. "All done." He smiled mischievously.

He had me ready. More than ready. A shifting of his trousers showed me he was as turned on as I was. I took his hand, looked for a good spot. He didn't budge when I pulled.

"Not yet, Stephanie."

"What? After that, Tony, you've got me wound like a top. You can't..."

I saw the look in his eyes, stopped. Yes, yes of course he could. I had the option of going home at any time, but here, in the meantime, it was his fancy.

I sagged just a little, took a deep breath, let my eyes rise to meet his.

"This is what pleases Mr. diRoissi this morning, is it?"

His hand caressed my cheek softly. His smile was kind, almost loving.

"Yes, Stephanie. Yes, it pleases me very much. You have a special look in your eyes when you're, uh, like this. It's remarkably appealing. So, yes, like this. For a while, please."

He was always polite.

Well, two could play at this game.

I knelt in front of him, wrapped one hand around a leg and began unzipping his trousers with the other. He didn't try to stop me; sauce for the goose, right? His face had a soft smile on it as I reached inside and pulled out his already stiff member and wrinkled sac.

I was concerned about the brass zipper teeth so close to precious property, so I released his leg, unfastened his trousers and let them fall about his ankles.

I gave a long lick up under his shaft, kissed his plum lightly and, leaning my head down, began to tongue behind his tender pair. His hands came down, wrapped themselves in my hair as my tongue moved forward, circled the boys. I sucked them into my mouth, one by one, pulling my head back until they emerged with a soft pop.

I looked up at Tony. He was smiling; understanding the game and happy to be playing it. I gave a bright smile.

"And this, too, pleases you, Tony?"

His smile grew brighter.

Rising on my knees, I brought my lips down over his swollen crown, brought him half-way into my mouth. I began to stroke his underside with my tongue while pumping the bottom half of his shaft with one hand. His male scent filled my nostrils and I felt my labia swell still more.

There was no subtlety in what I was doing. I wanted to bring his arousal up as fast as possible. My head bobbed up and down over his hardness, my cheeks sucked in, my eyes watching his whenever I could.

At length, I could feel a growing tightness in his stomach, his thighs.

I pulled off him, slowly, very slowly, gave his slit a light, quick flick with the very tip of my tongue as it emerged. His crown glistened now in the sunlight, swayed between us.

"How pleased are we, Tony?" I giggled.

He brushed hair off my face, laughed. I could see that he liked a bit of fight-back spirit in me. Another clue.

I got up from my knees, kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for your help with the sunblock, dear."

With that, I stepped to the diving board and did what I thought was a pretty good dive. Under the circumstances.

But that 'cold shower' thing? Nope. I was still hornier than any girl should be. Well, Tony no doubt had had a plan, but he wasn't any better off now. I grinned to myself.

When I surfaced, Tony had gone back into the house. I toweled myself off and went back to practising my flute, this time in the sun.

Tony came back outside eventually and sat in the gazebo looking at me. The man had the patience of a lizard when it came to watching me in the nude. He'd replaced his trousers with sandals and a pair of shorts. I could still see the lengthy bulge. He had a better tan than I did and it contrasted well with his white hair and beard.

Such a handsome man!

"Are you about ready for lunch?" he asked. "I've packed a picnic basket."

"Your secret Superman spot?" I asked. He'd taken me to a childhood haven last week.

"No, another one this time."

Tony emerged from the house and handed me a wicker basket, keeping a blanket for himself.

The basket was heavy and I raised my eyebrows at him.

Delicate little girl here? Heavy basket? A little help, maybe?

He laughed, slapped me lovingly on one buttock.

"You're young and fit," he said. "Besides, if you were carrying the blanket, I wouldn't be able to watch your butt as you walk."

Typical Tony. I would have scratched the eyes out of a man my own age saying something like that. With Tony, it felt natural, happy-making. It gave my beauty purpose, I thought. Women ought  to be admired by men.

I smiled. "Where to, then?"

I hadn't realized that many farm fields are edged not only by fences, but by narrow laneways. The one we were on now was wide enough for a tractor, bordered on the left side by a three-strand barbed wire fence and on the right by a low hill covered with what appeared to be a very old apple orchard, most the the trees being long past their prime.

The land beyond the fence stretched out for a long way before rising onto a low, tree-covered ridge. The field wasn't cultivated, so far as I could tell; a small herd of black-and-white cattle moved slowly in the distance. I could see some sort of farm building on the far horizon, an hour's walk away, but we seemed to be the only people here.

Lovely as it was, I was still slightly nervous wandering around in my skin. I stopped, turned to him.

"Tony, I'm sorry, but are we still on your farm?"

"No." He wrapped his free arm around my shoulder, pulled me in for a hug. "No, we're on a neighbour's land, but Dan and Vivian are going to be in town today. There's nobody else here, Stephanie."

The thought of being caught trespassing stark-naked had had me worried.

"You're sure?"

His hand turned my head up, his lips kissed mine softly.

"I'm sure."

I felt myself relax. Tony had pushed my boundaries quite a bit but had always been careful not to damage my pride.

"As sure as I am of this," he said gently. His hand reached up, fondled one of my breasts, then the other. My arousal, which had faded from a hurricane to only a major gale, shot right up again. I would have wiggled loose, but his lips came down on mine, his tongue swept my teeth, flowed over the roof of my mouth. I wiggled, but in another fashion.

I broke loose, gasping. "Tony! You're going to kill me!"

"You'd die with a smile."

"True."

My whole body was tingling as, hand in hand, we walked on for another 10 minutes or so. The dirt laneway turned to a path, became overgrown with waist-high grass. White heads of Queen Anne's Lace poked up here and there.

We came to a ruined building on our right. It looked very old. Most of it had fallen in on itself, with a now-freestanding stone chimney and some very broad, weathered boards still showing where somebody's hopes and dreams had been. There were grey, crumbling remnants of a wood rail fence, split logs laid in zig-zag, but no evidence of any normal farm buildings like a barn, stable or sheds.

Tony led me by the hand to what must have been the front yard. The grass was shorter there, softer and he spread the blanket out. I put the basket on it. We were on the crest of a low hill, with endless fields in the distance.

"It's lovely," I said. "How old is the house?"

"Not sure. Probably 1860s or 70s. The earlier ones around here would have used more logs and fewer boards. Money was tight and trued lumber expensive, so logs were used whenever possible."

"How do you know all this stuff?"

He snorted. "I went to school back in the day when the public wanted their kids to learn something asides from advanced grab-ass. History was a core subject every year."

"Oh. Did your family come over then?"

He snorted louder now, but with a hint of a smile on his face. "Give land grants on Queen Victoria's primo real estate to a bunch of left-footer Dagos? Not likely!" His smile broadened into a wolfish grin.

"Things weren't quite as delicate back then, Stephanie. Discrimination was pretty blatant and almost all of the original settlers around here were from the UK. My great-grandfather didn't immigrate until 1919; he set up a grocery stand in the city. That was pretty typical of Italian immigrants at the time, actually, but Angelo was single, worked his butt off and saved his money. He bought into the stock market in 1928 and was smart enough to overrule his broker and get out at the peak a year later, just before everything crumbled.

"With that, he had enough money to ride out the Great Depression. But he'd always been a farm boy at heart; owning land made you somebody special back in the old country. A lot of people around here lost everything in the Depression, so he was able to buy the farm and still have enough to keep going until things picked up.

"Oh, yeah, and to send home for a plump young bride. He met her for the first time at the dock in Montreal and it was a two-day train ride to here, with a short detour on the way to the train station to actually get married. They had six kids and the first one was probably launched on that train ride.

"So, us wops wound up owning some prime land here without even having to clear forests or whatever. It worked out." His grin stretched across his face now.

I'd never heard him talk of anything like this.

"Well, it's really pretty." I got up and took a couple of steps to explore.

"Don't go too close to the house," he said. "I keep expecting that chimney to have fallen every time I come here. Oh, and over there in the corner, there's an old well or root cellar. Be careful; it'd be easy to fall into."

I strolled carefully around. The view was outstanding.

A minute later, Tony had unpacked lunch — crusty Italian bread, prosciutto ham and some sort of cheese. He was working on putting together a couple of simple sandwiches. He motioned towards a thermos. "Tea. Pour for us, please."

I sat beside him, enjoying the warm breeze on my nakedness. The sandwiches were scrumptious. There were three kinds of olives and he'd brought pears for dessert. The tea was sweet and refreshing, even in the warm sun.

"You're going to make me fat, Tony."

"Doubt it, Stephanie. I've watched you swimming."

"You're sweet, Tony and thanks for sharing your family history." I laid my head on his shoulder, put my arm around his waist.

I felt hishand sweep up my arm, move to my waist for a hug.

A bird started to sing. I couldn't see it.

"What is that?"

He listened. "Not sure. A vireo, I think. Never learned all my bird calls."

"Too busy being Superman?"

"That, and helping Leo with his beets."

I felt his hand slip further around my waist, cup under my boob.

"Among other things," I giggled.

"Among other things." His fingers gently caught my nipple, pulled slightly. The fires which had almost died down inside me got a big burst of oxygen.

I let myself groan, just a small one. "Tony, you can't keep me like this forever. Please."

He chuckled. "What sort of girl can  I keep like this forever?" He turned, found my other boob with his other hand. Yeah, zero to sixty in about five seconds — I felt wetness on my thighs, my heart pounding. The man was a boob wizard.

I had a thought. i knew his childhood comic-book favourites.

"Not Supergirl!" I shouted.

With that, I lunged, straight-armed him on both shoulders. He fell back and I leapt on top of him, slid my hands onto his wrists and pinned them down.

"Oh!" he grinned. "Nobody can fight back against Supergirl." With shoulders and arms like his, he could have pushed me off, lifted me off bodily. Instead, he played along, let himself go limp.

It turned out he was still strong enough to keep me from sucking his tongue out of his head. I tried, mind.

I wanted this man.

I moved far enough to one side that I could unfasten his shorts. He lifted his hips and I pushed them down around his knees before rolling back. Lying full length on top of him, I licked his ear, kissed his lips, more gently this time. He pulled his hands loose, brought them around my waist and hugged me as he kissed back. His tongue explored the roof of my mouth, between my teeth and my lips.

I adjusted my hips, slid my wet sex up and down his hardness. He grinned, kissed my forehead.

This was a good  man, I thought to myself, a strong, caring man.

A man I knew now that I loved.

He stroked my back and bum, then rolled, winding up on top of me. I could feel his length caught between us. I was ready and he knew it; there was very little time for pretence in Tony's world.