Past, Present and Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him lift his hips, probe between my thighs, miss. I reached around, found him, aimed him at my opening and sighed as he slid home. I could feel his rim stretch my ribbed wetness as it moved. I shivered in happiness.

He paused, his eyes looking down at mine. "How's Stephanie?" he said softly.

I tried to move my hips, but he had me pinned. "Eager, Mr. diRossi. Keen. Waiting."

I smiled, clenched him inside me. "Horny."

He began to move in and out of me, the age-old dance of love. I spread my legs as wide as I could, delighted in the feeling of his weight landing on my mound, of my bud being shifted with each stroke of his cock. I began to whimper as pulses of pleasure rippled through my body.

Tony rose to his knees, grasped my hips and lifted them up off the blanket. I locked my heels behind his back. My boobs swayed and bounced every time he filled me. There was perspiration on his brow now and his eyes were closed as he hammered into me.

The songbird and I exploded at the same time, joyous tunes. I wondered what it thought of my cries as they rang across the grass and trees.

Tony froze, his hands dug deep into my hips, his nostrils flaring for air. After a moment, he relaxed, fell onto his side, pulling me with him. My orgasm continued, fading very slowly.

"Thank you," I whispered. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

His hand stroked my hair, gently, lovingly and I fell into the sweetest sleep in the world.

+

Pi, the farm's owner, bumped our ankles in greeting when we walked in the door an hour later. I bent down. "Hello, Pi." The cat curled around our ankles.

Tony pulled me against him, ran one hand over my head, back and bum as his other held me tight. It felt wonderful and I allowed myself to melt against him.

"Let me freshen up, Tony. I'll be right back."

When I returned, Tony had already laid out an array of weaponry to make dinner. Smiling he waved me to the stool, followed.

I was about to sit down when he again caught me, both hands around my waist from behind, pulling me against him.

"Have you any idea of how beautiful you are, Stephanie?" he whispered into my ear.

I wriggled my bum against him, felt his hardness through his slacks.

"I think that's a clue," I snickered.

He laughed in response, helped settle me on the stool, trailed his fingers over my back as he passed me on his way back to the island.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Turkey meatballs with zucchini noodles," he said. "Very traditional."

"Really?"

"No."

"What would you like to hear?"

"Surprise me."

I thought a moment, raised the flute and began the second movement of Mozart's Concert for Flute and Harp. It was a personal favourite and, from the way Tony was swaying to it, it pleased him.

+

We were watching the sunset from his deck.

I smiled at its beauty, thought aloud. "Marcy would love this!"

"Marcy?" he asked.

"Oh, sorry. My roommate."

He looked sideways at me. "Farm girl, is she? Likes the country?"

I giggled, poked him in the side.

"No, she's a Fine Arts student. She's been doing a bunch of landscapes and sunsets this year, trying to learn how to use water colours properly. This is a gorgeous view, Tony."

"And..." he smiled.

I could hear the unspoken question. When do I get to meet this artistic roommate?

"Forget I even mentioned her, sir. Ain't never gonna happen."

"'Ain't never gonna'?" he chuckled. "How many negatives is that?"

"Not enough," I said. "If it matters, she's already asked to meet you. I said no."

"No?"

"She's prettier than me, Tony," I said, laying my hand on his arm. "Permit me a little bit of female jealousy."

Tony smiled slightly. "I doubt that. Her being prettier, I mean." His fingers ran tenderly through my hair. I liked it, leaned into his palm.

"Look, I trust both of you, but I told her that if she came anywhere near you, I'd claw her eyes out."

"Possessive much?" he grinned.

"Darn it! That's exactly what she said."

He reached out, took my hand.

"What did you tell her?"

"The truth, Tony. Girls talk and she's my best friend."

"'The truth?'" he echoed. "How much of 'the truth', Stephanie?"

"I told her that you were really handsome, really fit, very sexy, that you had white-blonde hair and whiskers — OK, mainly white now — that you dressed super-well and that you were an amazing cook. The truth."

He had that annoying ability, being able to lift just one eyebrow.

"Stop it!" I blushed. "It's all true!"

"Indeed. Indeed, it is, but how much more of 'the truth' did you share?" He squeezed my hand, smiling.

I took a deep breath, let it out slowly. I couldn't hide much hide from Tony.

I looked him in the eyes. "You sure you want to hear?"

He squeezed my hand, sat back in his chair with his hands behind his neck. "I'm all ears."

Right then, he was all eyes. They roamed slowly over my bareness a foot away.

I found myself blushing again.

"I told her about being naked here for you to see and playing my flute for you and the necklace you tried to give me and about going on a nude walk and about Pi and about you being a freaking virtuoso in bed and..."

He broke out laughing. "A 'virtuoso', am I? Good for a man's morale, hearing that."

He thought a moment. "Did you tell her about...?"

I nodded. "I said that you had very generously offered to help me with tuition, but that I told you I had to think about it."

He looked at me. I couldn't read his expression.

"Look, it's all just girl-stuff, Tony. I only mention it in case she runs into you on campus."

"She knows what I look like?"

I grinned. "Tonybabe, every girl on campus knows what you look like. White hair, beard, handsome, perfect sense of style — you're kind of distinctive.

"But if you get approached by somebody about five feet tall, big eyes, long dark hair and cheerleader fit, I shred both of you if you smile back." He could see my smile as I said that.

"'Cheerleader fit'?"

"Yeah, she's a cheerleader. I'll shred  you, Tony!"

He looked thoughtful.

"Tiny little woman, the one topping that... pyramid... thing that cheerleaders do?" Of course. Tony liked watching the Mustangs' home games.

I sighed. Obviously, Tony knew her to see her. And Marcy was gorgeous. For her size, she had a better figure than me.

"Tony..."

He pulled me into a hug, stroked my back. "It's ok, Stephanie. It's you, Stephanie. Only you." He paused a second. "Even if you haven't given me an answer to my 'generous offer'..."

I rested my head on his chest.

"Tony," I said softly, "it's harder for girls."

I looked up at him, ran my fingertips through his chest hair.

"For you this might be a little thing, just a favour for a friend, something you can afford, something that'll leave you feeling good about yourself.

"But reputations still count for girls, Tony, and women can be so viciously bitchy. More important, this is about how I see myself. Taking money from a man I've slept with is..."

I turned my head down, was comforted by his hand moving over my back, gently, compassionately.

I turned my head back up. His lips came down on mine, gentle and soothing.

"Just give me some more time to think about it, OK? Please?"

"I understand," he said. "No pressure, Stephanie. Truly."

He was such a thoroughly decent man, I thought to myself. It would be a lot easier if he was really old or a total jerk. I would still be faced with a decision — and my looming tuition bill — but at least it wouldn't be complicated by my liking him.

I hugged him, fiercely, as long as my arms could.

"Anyway," I said, breaking into giggles, "I told her that, if she ever came out here, she'd have to conform to the local dress code. That shut her down."

I actually heard his laugh echo from the wall of the barn.

"She said no to that, I take it?"

"The no was from me." I poked him again, smiling.

"Ah. There go my daydreams of a threesome," he grinned.

My poke was harder this time.

"Tony! She's not that kind of girl."

He exploded with laughter, sputtering, trying to speak and failing.

"What?"

He finally choked out it. "She's not that kind of girl...?"

He caught my finger on its way back to his ribs. I glared at him in mock indignation and he hugged me again. I allowed myself to be mollified.

Watching the sunset, I wondered what I would have done if he'd said that he'd be pleased to host Marcy and her watercolours. I wasn't sure how ready I was for that.

It got a little cool once the sun was all the way down. Rather than bring me a blanket or letting me put some clothes on, Tony simply picked me up and carried me inside. He had, no kidding, a bear rug in front of the fireplace, something left over from generations before, from the days when bears were a serious and all-too-common menace to livestock and children.

Lowering me onto the rug, he lit a fire, closed the screen in front of it.

"Warm enough now?"

The fur under me was soft and very warm; I just nodded. I held up my hand in invitation, but he stepped back.

"Would you like something to drink. Stephanie?"

"Surprise me."

I watched him move about the kitchen. Age, someone said, is a state of mind. Despite his white hair, there was little evidence of Tony's being 'old' in any meaningful way. His step was quick and firm, his form slim and muscular. And he had a masculine assertiveness I found deeply appealing, something that resonated deep within me.

"Tony? Could you come here for a moment?" I beckoned him with a curled forefinger. He came over, a curious expression on his face.

I got up on my knees, stroked his flat stomach with the palm of my hand.

"I know I am here to please you, Tony, but sometimes, I think, it should go both ways."

With that, I started unfastening his belt, paused and looked up at his eyes.

"Tony, I'm finding that I very much like being bare for your pleasure. It goes against the grain of everything I'm supposed to think, but... I like you watching me, sir. It makes me feel very feminine when I see that look in your eyes."

I took a deep breath, wondered if I might be pushing his envelope a little, smiled just a bit timidly.

"Would it bother you, once in a while, to be on display for me?"

Grey eyes twinkled down at me.

"Whatever you have in mind for right now is just fine, Stephanie."

Not exactly a long-term commitment, but it would do. I finished unfastening his belt, undid his trouser button. The shorts fell loose and I helped him step out of them. Commando as he so often was, his manhood was still soft.

I leaned forward, kissed it lightly, inhaled his male odor. Something growled deep in my reptilian brain.

"Thank you, Tony. And yes, I'm still thirsty."

His fingers stroked my hair before he turned and went back to the kitchen. I watched his firm bum as he walked.

He returned with an herbal tea, hot and sweet, tasting of smoke and cherries. He sat beside me; I ran my fingers over his legs. I'd been shocked when I first saw the scars. It had been a bad crash and his periodic use of a cane in cold weather was understandable. Now, I no longer found them disturbing, but did on occasion want to kiss them, take away the pain he'd once had.

I put my tea to one side, turned on my knees towards him. I stroked his face with my hand.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"For all this." I waved my hand around the house, outside at the scenery.

"And for this," I said, running it over his bare chest. I smiled at him, trying to express the happiness he had given me.

He leaned in. Our lips joined in a long, gentle kiss.

"I would never have guessed, Tony."

He smiled, ran a forefinger down my nose. "I would have."

I giggled a little at that.

I slid my palm over his chest, feeling his hair, his muscles, a flat nipple. I heard him inhale.

I looked him in the eyes. "And thank you for your patience with me, Tony." I leaned against him, hugged him. "You're very good for a girl."

His hand pulled my head onto his shoulder, held me tenderly. It was warm on the rug, warmer in my heart.

I hissed happily as I felt his hand cup a boob. He squeezed a little.

"Thank you for what you have brought me, Stephanie."

Looking down, I giggled again at seeing his manhood slowly rise from between his thighs. I pointed.

"Don't let Pi see that! She'll think it's a snake and try to defend you."

"Pi's smarter than that." His hand touched under my jaw, lifted my head towards his. His lips came to mine now, harder, more demanding. His hand switched from one boob to the other, fingers stroking, feeling. My nipples sprang up under his teasing; I could feel my tummy tighten, my pussy quiver.

I gave a slight moan as a gentle finger stroked between my thighs, spread my slickness over swollen labia. I found his cock, squeezed its head, tickled behind his balls.

He shifted, moved behind me, still kneeling. Strong hands swept over my legs, belly and boobs. My head fell back on his shoulder and I moaned softly.

His hands around my waist, he lifted me, lowered me onto his hardness. I gave a cry as I slid deeper onto him. His hands met on my stomach, kept me upright. There wasn't a lot of room to move on him, but I tried and clamped down on him inside. He chuckled, pinched my nipples gently.

He bent at the waist, his chest pushing against my back and I fell forward, landing on my hands. Tony bent over me, kissed my ear and began working his length in and out of my sex. I could help now, pushed back with my hips to meet each of his thrusts, gave a little side-wiggle as he withdrew.

The position let him reach deeper into me and I gave another cry each time his stiff cock head swept over my G-spot. Then his hand caught my boobs swaying under me, felt for a nipple, pulled on it. I felt a growing monsoon of sensation. His hand continued down over my stomach, found my clitoris. A gentle forefinger circled it, covering it with my own slipperiness. It pressed a bit harder, stroking back and forth now and I came, shuddering, squealing in joy.

Still Tony continued to drive into me. My arms and legs collapsed under me and I fell onto the rug beneath. He shifted his legs to rest outside my hips and continued his lunges into me.

Inexorable, irresistible, my orgasm built and grew. I leaned over my shoulder, tried to kiss him, but couldn't match the waves of ecstasy taking over my world; my head fell back to the bearskin. Tony's thrusts grew more powerful and even the soft fur shifting beneath my nipples seemed like fuel on my fire. Crying with happiness now, I called his name, over and over.

He stopped, his cock jerking and pulsing inside my pussy, before rolling over to lie beside me on the bearskin. I went to sleep on the rug, feeling him slowly soften inside me.

Sometime, sometime, strong arms picked me up and carried me to bed.

+

I listened to his slow breathing next to me, felt his warmth. I ran my hand over his arm. Again. He shifted slightly.

"Tony," I whispered into the darkness. I sensed him come awake beside me.

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Stephanie?"

"Just yes. If you're still willing."

He rolled over in bed. His sidelight came on. His face was mostly in shadow, but it was enough.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Tony. Yes, I'm sure. I'll be your sugar-baby and thank you."

"I really don't like that term, Stephanie."

"Well, I don't like 'mistress', Tony. And there are worse terms, come to think of it."

He rolled out of bed, went to his dresser. A minute later, he was back, a small blue box in his hand. I recognized the brand; it had specialized in high-end jewellery for over a century.

"I saw this coming," he said softly. His grey eyes were warm enough, but some of the old Tony lingered.

He hesitated a second.

"This isn't what it looks like, Stephanie, but it might permit you to dodge some bitchy comments."

He opened the box and my hand flew to my mouth. Inside was an engagement ring, a sizeable single diamond. It was clear that it matched my — Tony's — necklace, that he must have had it commissioned specially.

"Tony," I whispered. My eyes went up to meet his. "We've been through this before. I can't..."

His finger rose to my lips.

"This isn't buying you, Stephanie. I know how you feel about that. Nor am I proposing marriage, but hear me out. You just accepted my offer; now I'm asking you to take this as a symbol of that agreement, for however long it lasts.

"You can tell your friends and family that we're engaged; I'll back you up if asked. Young-woman-marries-rich-older-man has a long history in our society. There's no shame to it; everybody accepts it. In public, I'll be your fiancé and you can give the finger to whoever makes catty remarks. You'd hardly be the first or the only woman planning to graduate with an 'MRS' degree, anyway."

"But then? What happens when I do graduate?"

"That's two and a half years off," he said. "We'll talk about it in a couple of years."

I picked the ring out of the box. Even in the low light, it flashed and sparkled.

Tony had obviously been thinking this sugar-daddy thing through, had foreseen problems and solved them before I could even mention them. This could work,  I thought.

"Oh," he said, "it's platinum, not silver; it's ok to take it into the pool." His smile was knowing, kind.

"I think I'm still dreaming, Tony."

His long fingers took the ring from me, held it out, just in front of my left hand.

I looked him in the eyes. "I can give this back?"

"Of course. I just said so, but it's yours for as long as our agreement lasts."

I smiled, shifted my hand. Tony's ring slid over the ring finger of my left hand. To my wonder, it even fit.

I looked at it, amazed, turned my hand to examine it, flung my arms around his neck, unable to speak.

I loved the touch of his hands sweeping over my hair.

+

Thanks for reading.

If you enjoyed this tale, please remember to vote or comment.

+ + + + +

For those who enjoyed Stephanie's tale so far, a sample of Chapter 4:

For the next half hour or so, Tony simply sat where he was in the sunshine, enjoying my music, the scenery and the presence of two lovely, perfectly bare young women in front of him. Once or twice, he rose and, without touching her, came to stand by Marcy, taking in the fine details as she painted. Each time he did so, he returned to his seat only after coming to me, kissing the back of my neck and gently caressing me as I played.

He'd placed me behind Marcy, so his fondling and kisses were not obvious, but she turned once and saw his fingers drifting off my nipples. Blushing, she turned away. He'd noticed it, smiled at me, kissed his fingertips and pressed them to my cheek. I knew then where his priorities lay and glowed inside with happiness. In front of me, it took Marcy a minute to restart her painting.