All Comments on 'Past, Present and Future Ch. 04'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely. This chapter was erotic and loving and ... politely intriguing for Marcie and the reader, perhaps.

Looking forward to next chapter, seriously hoping Steph and Tony's relationship does not become less important to either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Outstanding

Love the writing style and the story. So so enjoy reading this and look forward to many many more chapters.

pcman1950pcman1950almost 3 years ago

You create such enveloping, erotically charged and hypnotic dream states, shimmering like heat waves over mid-summer fields. The sex scenes hone in on the thrill & passion, not on the calisthenics & capitalized exclamations of ecstasy. I, too, hope that the primary story continues to be the love between Stephanie & Tony, though I'll be happy to follow where the muse leads you. And I'm going to surmise you're a fellow Canuck, not so much for the mention of Dundas but the quality of language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done.

Mike9947Mike9947almost 3 years ago

In my view, very best literotica stories explore human relationships as expressed by our sexuality - I suppose it qualifies as porn - and most of lit is porn - but you are a great explorer of what may be our most important expression of being human. This lovely story requires a bit of suspension of disbelief - but that’s what stories do. In this, as I read it, you are exploring coming of age, May-September, the importance of a romantic and erotic stage - the cooking and eating, music, being in nature - and the importance of giving (as opposed to taking) as you have developed your characters. Well edited, well constructed, erotic scenes are brilliant - it is absolutely brilliant!

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 3 years ago

Another magnificent chapter, as good as the rest. Loving the little teases as to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Inhaled all four chapters over two days. Can hardly wait for next. Soon? Please?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Still rolling along magnificently. Great writing and love the eroticism throughout. Please don't delay with the next chapter(s). 5 from me again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The word that came to mind more than once while reading this was "lyrical" -- not only in how Stephanie describes the various forms of joy that she is experiencing, but also in how deftly, lightly, and gracefully you tell her / their story. Very nicely written!

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

OMG. Marcy as a gift....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous