Past, Present and Future Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still the man continued to slide in and out of me, gently, carefully. There was none of the hard, pounding lust of the afternoon. He was treating me like a first love, a first time.

My hands clutched into his back, pulled him down onto me with every stroke, deepening my orgasm, pushing me further up into joy no other man had ever given me.

I felt Tony slow, pause, then his cock began to surge and pulse inside me as he filled me with his own joy. His weight came down on me. A big man, he felt like a treasured doll, weightless and welcome.

Pi had to work extra hard to waken me the next morning.

+

Marcy wasn't in our room when Tony dropped me off at the residence. I'd showered before leaving the farm and only needed to change my clothes and grab the right books for my first class.

I missed her at lunch, too, but she was there waiting when I came back at the end of the day, a broad grin on her face.

"So?" she smiled. "Mission accomplished, sugar-gal?"

"I hate it when call me that, Marce! But," and here my grin grew to match hers, "but yes. Mission, erm, accomplished."

She stepped towards me, brought me into a hug. As we stood there, arms around each other, it suddenly hit each of us that we were both fully clothed this time. I'm not sure why, but it tickled us both. I giggled, which turned into a laugh on her part; the two of us wound up lying on our beds, almost breathless with laughter.

I eventually sat up. "Did Tony ever ask you for a painting?"

"No," she admitted. "We never quite got around to that. It'll wait."

I thought for a moment.

"Would you paint one for me, Marcy?"

"Paint what? You want one of my landscapes? You can have one of those, Steph, once I get them graded."

"No. Not a landscape. Do you think you could work from a photograph?"

I smiled. Tony had taken other photos with my phone.

Marcy's eyes opened very wide.

+

Thanks for reading.
If you enjoyed this tale, please remember to vote or comment.

+ + + + +

For those who have enjoyed Stephanie's tale so far, a sample of Chapter 6:

Bending over, I strapped on the shoes and took a moment to examine myself in the mirror. The heels made my legs look endless. I ran a brush through my hair and checked my makeup. I pulled my shoulders back, smiled as my boobs shifted. I thumbed my nipples gently, smiled again as they stiffened a little. In the mirror, I thought I looked centerfold-ready

I started a reasonably good strut down the hall, my shoulders back and straight, my head up and my brightest smile on my face. The low click-click-click of stiletto heels on stone floor was distinctive.

Tony was still focused on his homework when I came into the room. His head suddenly came up, his attention searching for the unfamiliar sound. I put a little more sway into my hips.

He spun in his chair, turned to look at me. For the first time, I saw Tony diRossi disconcerted.

"Every girl likes to dress up once in a while, Tony!" I grinned.

I spun before him, dressed in high heels and silver.

"You like?" I asked.