All Comments on 'Past, Present and Future Ch. 07'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad to see this series come to an end, but what an exquisite ride it has been. 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a magnificent story! Passion, restraint, gentleness, kindness, compassion, generosity, love, sex, and sexuality. What a contrast with much of the lurid wham bam found here. You have a great future as a writer! my congratulations..........Creek

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
i sure do like

The graceful and gracious way you write.

Tarnish on copper is called patination

and in the eyes of many experts, adds value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written - Loved it! ..a million stars!!!

neil1955neil1955over 2 years ago

This was a fantastic erotic journey full of caring and respect. I am sorry to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the very best!

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

In a time where the seven horsemen of the apocalypse thunder all around us, thanks for visiting us with the seven graces. May the latter inspire you to envision more tales like these seven delicious chapters.

EGRIEGRIover 2 years ago
This has been a great ride

What an adult, intelligently composed story. Thank you for such a gentle loving relationship. I look forward to what ever you may come up with for us to read in the not very distant future.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Wonderful story I'll keep these images in my mind for a while.

Thanks

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

God, woman, you write some incredible love stories

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonover 2 years ago

Love, love, more love.

Why does our society frown on love between more than two people?

Beautiful series! Thank you!

Member968Member968over 2 years ago

Excellent series of stories. Very strong character development. My only constructive comment is to limit the redundancy of what occurred early on at the university, and then repeated, as a refresher, for potentially new readers. For those of us that hung with you through all seven chapters, it was a bit of a distraction. Otherwise, a strong 5 from me. Cheers!

Cal59Cal59about 2 years ago

Thank you for this lovely series, thoroughly enjoyed it, 5 stars from me, thanks for the mini chapter 8!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the very best ever - thank you.

Bluegrass Idol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another 20/10. God-mode enabled !

Dont like the flash backs, let them read from the start

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 1 year ago

What did I think of this story, Well it was not love at first sight, but that did not come long after, I have not commented till I read the whole thing, As a romantic, I am in love with the characters, I would mark this as a favorite story. Thank you for all your work on this, Please continue your efforts.

Sincerely North

DoctorAlanDoctorAlanover 1 year ago

As Marianne Moore famously wrote, poetry comprises imaginary gardens with real toads. Not a bit of this delightful fantasy is real or even plausible, yet the tiny sensory details bring it all to life. How utterly delightful. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful character and erotic development!!

A+

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Very good! This is the second your stories I've read, and it won't be the last.

Northpacific2017Northpacific201710 months ago

A second tour, through a delightful tale, I think better than the first time. I understand that all good things come to a conclusion. How ever the possibilities are end less for this . The non chapter 8 does a nice ending, but opens doors to further adventure. Thank you for your efforts.

chiefhalchiefhal10 months ago

Wow! Just wow!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Seriously? I think I might have to cry! Or do something "forward" to my sex...

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir7 months ago

Easily the best erotic story I have ever read here or anywhere else. Every writer of erotica should aspire to this quality of storytelling. Eroticism at its finest.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Out standing...5 +

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous