Past Transgressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around and began to tug on the butt plug and let it go in sync with my thrusts.

Liz's eyes rolled back into her head and she was reduced to mumbling "Oh god," and "oh damn that's good" until finally she squeezed her legs around my waist and pulled forward and bit my shoulder. I could feel her pussy muscles pulsing on my cock to signal her orgasm had arrived.

It probably went on for almost a minute with new mini-climaxes every time I thrust deep into her pussy. Finally her legs released their death grip on my waist and her feet tried to touch bottom. She failed because impaled on my cock as she was, her legs just wouldn't reach. After a moment of panic, I hugged her and walked into shallower water. Bending at my knees I let her touch bottom and unsheathed my manhood from her.

"Wow!" Liz said finally as she clung to me. "It did feel like I was floating. Oh my god, and the water. When you moved it rushed past my clit and when you pushed in, the water battered my clit and oh my god.

"In the last twenty four hours you have made me come so hard and in so many different ways. I don't think I have ever come so hard and I've had a lot of cocks over the years. Ten years ago, I wasn't feeling very pretty so I would go out two, three nights a week and pick up somebody at a bar. Young hard cocks, old fat cocks, business cocks, even a couple of ladies without cocks. But nobody has ever fucked me as good as you did thirty years ago and the way you have in the last day."

"You're welcome," I said. "Are you ready to scratch ass fucking in the pool off your list?"

"I am, but I think I need a few minutes to rest up," she said.

As we walked over to the steps, I said, "Get up on your knees like you did before and I will re-lube you, in case the water washed any of it away."

Liz nodded and got on all fours on the steps again. I pulled the butt plug out a little bit and squirted some lube at the juncture of the plug and her pucker. Then let the butt plug go and it slipped in taking the lube with it. I did this several more times. The last few had Liz moaning as I pulled the butt plug almost all the way out.

"Ok," she said firmly. "Enough teasing. I want that meat missile in my ass now."

I stood up, slimed my cock with more lube and held out my hand. This time we went only part way out into the water. I put her hands up on the deck of the pool and reached down to grab the jewel. Twisting it, I pulled it out slowly and then very quickly slid my cock in to fill the void. Because her anal rings had been so stretched and teased, I was able to get my cock about half way in before her muscles clamped down. Reaching past her to put the butt plug up on the deck, I pushed myself the rest of the way in. Dropping my hand, I grabbed her hips with both hands and began to slide my cock in and out of her ass.

Liz started moaning and babbling but there was nothing intelligible in her vocalizations. As I ended up my back stroke, she would begin to push her butt back and we would slam together at the end. After a few minutes of this, she started shaking and thrashing and I could feel her ass muscles clenching and releasing. But I didn't let up. I was bound and determined to come inside her this time.

She seemed to be on a climax high with new eruptions occurring every few strokes. By this time, her vocalizations seemed to be limited to a barking grunt, 'Oh my god" and "fuck, fuck, fuck". Finally, I was there. I could feel my balls tighten up and then I was blasting my cum inside her. As I started to come, I actually howled and Liz had her biggest orgasm yet. It felt like her ass was trying to tear my cock apart. But my firehose was not to be denied and it spit deep inside her. Finally, she calmed down and I was able to extract my cock from her tush without damage.

Liz spun around and jumped up on me, wrapping her legs around me and her arms around my neck, pulling my face to hers she kissed me and all but screamed, "I love you" in my mouth. I grabbed her and walked over to the steps. After exiting the pool, I carefully deposited her on the doublewide lounge chair. I grabbed the beach blanket and covered us with it after I lay down next to her.

Liz snuggled up and placed her head over my heart. "You have such a strong peaceful heart," she said. "I used to love doing this thirty years ago and it's like there was no time in between."

I kissed her forehead and pulled her tight. A few minutes later she was asleep. I guess my heart was boring too. It felt so good to be holding her, I was asleep moments later.

I woke up to see her blue-grey eyes looking into mine. She kissed my nose and grinned. "Good to see you awake sleepy-head," she said still grinning.

"Oh god, I haven't slept like that in a month," I said sitting up. She sat up next to me and I marveled again at the perfection in her breasts. 'Whoever that surgeon was, he or she was a genius,' I thought. Suddenly another idea crowded everything else out and I stood up, stretched and got down on one knee.

"Liz [name redacted], will you marry me?" I said.

Her face was shocked for a second or two and then tears began to well up and she said strongly, "No. No, no, no, no no no no, NO!"

She put her hands in her face and said one more time softly, "No."

Now I was shocked. Did she mean 'No I won't marry you' or 'No I can't believe this is happening?'

She picked her head up and the tears were falling like rain, I am not sure she could see me through them, but she patted the lounge chair next to her. I got up and sat next to her and held her. She cried for a long time and I just held her.

Finally, she sniffed and then tried and failed to talk. She took a deep breath and tried again, "I have not been honest with you about this visit. I didn't expect what you just did and it is forcing my hand. I had planned on telling you these two things just as we got to the airport so there wasn't time for you to react.

"Please don't say anything until I am done and then you can say or yell or do anything you want.

"I have joked about this being my farewell tour and you have politely ignored the comments. But this is my farewell tour. I am dying of pancreatic cancer."

She stopped for a second and my jaw hit the deck. She put a finger on my lips as I was about to protest.

"The doctors give me a month possibly two before it becomes unbearable and I will be lying in bed screaming in agony as my organs shut down. I was there when my mother died of pancreatic cancer, so I know what is coming."

I couldn't stay silent, "Then it is all the more important to give you some happiness before the end. Marry me and I will fuck you silly morning noon and night."

She smiled and said, "You have no idea how much happiness you have given me in the last day. But I can't marry you. And I can't stay. It would not be fair to you."

"Fuck being fair to me," I said vehemently. "Nobody and nothing in my life has ever been fair to me. But if I can make your time better -"

She put her finger on my lips to shush me.

"That was the easy part," she said and then took another deep breath. "Do you remember the last time we made love before your wedding?"

"Yes," I said. "You came to visit me the day before I took the Greyhound back to Minneapolis. I promised myself I was going to dump you, hard. Instead I ended up eating your pussy for hours and you sucked my cock for almost as long and then we cuddled as you rubbed your wet pussy on me."

"I am surprised you remember it in such detail," she said surprised.

"I can't tell you how many times late at night I pulled up that memory and relived it as I was beating my meat." I said blushing.

"Well, if you remember it in such detail, can you remember what else I told you before we began?" she asked.

Thinking back, I couldn't think of anything, until, "You said you were not on the pill so we couldn't fuck," I said. "But we didn't."

"Well," she said, "Not quite true. At the very end, when I was sliding my pussy on your cock, you throbbed and you slipped into me just as you came. I was weak and let it happen. The end result of that momentary lapse was a beautiful baby girl nine months later."

My heart started to skip beats or at least that was how it felt. I couldn't form a cogent thought if my life depended on it.

Liz continued, "So apparently I was pregnant at your wedding. My friend Elaine tried to get us together about five months after the wedding. But-"

"But my wife got jealous and threw a fit. I chose not to create an issue and we never saw each other again," I finished.

"I was so ashamed that I didn't want to contact you again and then Adele was born and I had to move back in with my mother while I recovered and then tried to find a job to support us. By the time I was back on my feet, you had moved and changed your telephone number and I couldn't get in touch with you. I'd lost Gary's phone number and had no way to contact him either. Nobody at the frat house knew how to contact you, or they weren't going to give you guys up. And time began to slip away and I made my family with my mother and Adele, until I lost my mother three years later, then it was just Adele and me.

"In a moment of weakness, I married a co-worker who turned out to be a totally rat bastard. Six months into the marriage he started to beat me. I went to the police when he put me into the hospital after he hit me with a baseball bat. He hit me in the stomach and it ruptured one of my ovaries. On the advice of my doctors, I had it removed and they cauterized both tubes, so Adele was all I was ever going to have."

"Is he still alive?" I asked grimly.

She looked at me funny and said, "No. They don't like child rapists or wife beaters in prison. He got a broom handle shoved up his ass in a bathroom and he bled to death."

"Good," I said in all seriousness. "That saves me the trouble of looking him up."

She stared at me funny for a little while and then continued softly, "The divorce hadn't been finalized. So technically I was a widow. I tried dating, but was having no luck. I mean who wants a wife that already has a kid and can't produce any more. So I started drinking and picking up men in bars and fucking their brains out and dumping them.

"Then I met Mark, he was the CEO of a large electronics firm. He was funny and we did a lot of crazy things and when he proposed I accepted.

"About three months later one night when we were drunk, he confessed that he was gay and that he had married me to provide cover. I knew Mark preferred to fuck me in the ass, but until then I would have never guessed he was gay. Well, technically bi, but he said he preferred dick to pussy, but ass was ass.

"About a month after that, his lover Julio moved in with us. At first, I just ignored it. But eventually curiosity took over and I asked what they did in bed. Mark took my hand and led Julio and me into our bed and I watched as they made love. After that it seemed like they had carte blanche to have sex whenever and wherever they wanted, although they were good about not doing anything when Adele was around. I started joining in and found out that Julio enjoyed pussy more than Mark and we would sometimes end our nights with Julio in my pussy and Mark in my ass or Julio's ass.

"A year or so later, Mark and Julio had a big fight and Julio left. Mark started going out to gay bars and bringing random guys home to fuck and I stopped joining in. I told him to get an AIDS test and he laughed. I kept nagging him and he eventually did. He was positive. I had been getting tested all along and I was still negative so I threatened to move out. He decided to divorce me, but since it could be nasty he put up a ton of money in some trusts and annuities to keep me quiet. So I haven't been hurting financially.

Adele and I made a good life for ourselves. She was definitely your daughter. Four years to get a BS in Biochemistry with a Chemistry minor. Two years to get a Masters in Biochemistry and then four years to get her Doctorate. All Magna cum laude. She works as the department head of a research group doing God only knows what. I can't follow it when she tries to explain what she does."

"And she probably hates me with every fiber of her being," I said softly.

"She doesn't know anything about you," Liz said. "She has wanted to know, but since I couldn't find you, I didn't have much I could tell her."

Nodding, I started to say something and was interrupted by my growling stomach. Liz laughed and I joined in.

"Should I order something and get it delivered?" I asked.

"That would be lovely. Do you have a good steakhouse? I can't eat a lot of pasta and tomato sauce with my condition," she said apologetically.

"I do have a favorite and that sounds like exactly what I need tonight," I said.

"Could you make the arrangements? I am going to switch chairs to that one over there that is getting the sun. I have never taken the girls out in the sun and I think it is about time that I do. Sunbathe naked off my bucket list," she said grinning. "Ooohhh, I feel so naughty."

Laughing, I got up and went to the house. As I went inside I looked back and Liz was indeed lying on the lounge chair in the sun. I felt a momentary ache in my heart. That was where my wife used to sunbathe in the nude before.

I shook my head and went to the computer and ordered dinner for the two of us. Paid for it and paid for delivery. The app gave me an approximate time an hour from now.

I went and got my good camera and stood at the doorway taking pictures until Liz noticed me.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she called out.

"Making memories," I called back.

"If you are going to take pictures at least come up closer and I'll pose for you," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I walked over slowly snapping shots as I went. Thank god for digital cameras. No more trying having to send photos out to a "no questions asked" mail order photo development shops. No more 20 pictures per roll. It's all just bits on a memory card now.

Liz started posing by holding up her tits, then lying back with her hands above her head. As I got closer, she opened her legs and reached down to play with herself. I could see the moisture glistening on her pussy lips as she began to stroke along the inside edge. She moaned a little when she touched her clit. I just kept snapping and then I said, "Make me believe you are really masturbating in the sun. Make yourself come."

I switched the camera into video mode and focused on her face first and then moved down as she began to stroke her fingers along the inside of her pussy lips. I could see she was getting into it because she was getting very wet. Her clit was swelling and trying to shake off its hood. She was making small whimpering noises as her fingers traveled over her lady parts.

"Are you ready to insert fingers?" I asked quietly, hoping the microphone wouldn't pick it up.

She nodded and slid her fingers down and slipped two fingers into her cunt. She started to rapidly push them in and pull them out making a distinctive squishing sound.

"Now suck on the middle finger of your other hand and slide it into your ass," I suggested softly.

She complied and turned a little on her side to get the finger down and into her butt.

Looking down, I could see my dick was hard as a rock watching Liz finger fuck for me and the camera. I started to stroke myself and then mentally said to myself, 'Screw this, I am going to fuck that pussy.'

I moved closer and pulled her hand out and wrapped it around my cock. She gave me a puzzled look until I pushed it closer to her pussy and she nodded and aimed my cock with her hand. I slipped the head of my cock inside and it was so hot and wet I just kept going until I was balls deep.

"That's it baby, fuck my pussy. Give me all of your cock," she moaned. I kept the camera focused on the commingling of our genitals as I began to pound her pussy. As I watched, she slid a second finger into her ass. And began to moan, "Oh yes baby, I can feel you fuck my cunt. My fingers feel your cock stuffing my cunt. It feels so different to feel your cockhead sliding inside me and to feel it with my fingers."

Not seeing the bottle of lube, I dribbled some spit onto her fingers and saw that area shine. There must be some of the lube we used in the pool coating her butthole and probably some of my cum for lube. Without thinking, I rolled her a little more onto her side and pulled her fingers out. Pulling back until my cock slide out of her pussy, I aimed for her backdoor and slid myself in.

Liz inhaled sharply at the intrusion, then relaxed back onto the lounge chair. "Oh yes baby, fuck my ass. Take me any way you want me. I am your cum slut. Let me feel your cock deep in my ass now."

I pushed forward until I was fully seated in her butt. Pulling back I began to pound her ass with my cock with deep fast thrusts and slow retreats. She kept up a running commentary on how it felt and exhorting me to fuck her.

I accidently pulled back too far on one stroke and pulled out of her ass. As I tried to reseat myself I pushed into her pussy, which set off a different reaction than I would have expected.

"Oh god, you're in my pussy again, fuck it baby. Fuck my pussy. Oh your cock feels so good. But my ass feels so empty. Put your dick back in my ass," and so on. Liz wanted me to alternate between her pussy and her ass, which is supposed to be a no-no, but if the lady wants, the lady gets.

I found the difference between her ass and her pussy was pushing me to the edge of my control and I hissed out that I was coming and asked where she wanted my load.

"On my tits. Imagine that they were those F cups monsters that I had 30 years ago and fuck my tits and come on them," she said loudly. "But not just yet please, I'm about to come. Keep fucking my ass while I play with my clit. Oh god here I go. Uuuuhhhhhhggggghhhhh."

I stopped and let her ass muscles massage my dick and then when her orgasm was over I pulled out and climbed up and straddled her chest. She squeezed her tits together and I started to fuck my cock between them. It was a different sort of feeling and it didn't take long and I began to come. She dipped her head down and caught my cock between her lips and I began to shoot my load into her mouth. I don't think there was as much cum as before but she didn't seem disappointed.

As I climbed off of her, she took the camera from me and said, "Eat my pussy."

I positioned myself between her legs and began with a slow tongue exploration of her pussy lips. This was followed by a deep tonguing of the holes my dick had just vacated. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and located her g-spot. A long winding road up to her clit and she started to explode for me. She twitched and shook and squirted my face.

When she caught her breath, she handed me the camera and said, "I think I peed on you. I'm sorry."

I laughed and said, "That wasn't pee. You squirted. Just like the twentysomethings in the porn videos."

"Wow," she said. "I didn't know I had it in me."

"Well, I hate to be a party pooper, but dinner will be delivered soon and one of us needs to be dressed," I said.

"Hmmm. It has been on my bucket list to meet a delivery guy at the door naked," she mused.

"I'm not sure that is such a good idea, but a robe that slips open ...," I suggested suggestively.

"Hmmmm. That sounds like a plan Stan," she replied with a big grin. "Do you have such a robe?"

"I think I have just the one, follow me."

We went into the bedroom closet and I pulled out a pink silk robe with embroidered dragons on each side. Liz took one look at it as said, "Oh my god it's beautiful. Are you sure?"

I took the robe and held it out to her. I tucked the lapels together and then lightly tied the sash. Showing her that it was presentable I dropped a hairbrush on the floor and told her to pick it up. When she bent down the sash untied and the robe fell open. When she stood up the robe slipped off her shoulders and she was standing there naked with all get asset exposed.