Past Transgressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there with her mouth open, finally mustering enough to ask, "How?"

I picked the robe up off the floor and said, "Feel how slippery and silky it is. It is almost friction free. Just bending over will cause your stomach to crunch up and pull the sash loose unless it is in a real tight knot. When you stand up it will slide right off your shoulders. Will that do for your bucket list fantasy?"

Liz beamed, "Yes. It will be perfect. Do I have time for a shower? I feel all sticky from our little exercises this afternoon."

"I think so, as long as it's quick. I'll put some shorts on incase it arrives early," I offered.

Liz went to the bathroom to shower. I set the camera up on the counter opposite the glass door of the shower to catch the action.

"Dirty old man," she said playfully.

"Damn straight," I retorted.

A few minutes later, Liz came out wearing just the robe. She looked amazing in it.

Just in time as I saw the delivery car pull up and a young man, probably twentyish came bounding up the sidewalk. I told Liz, "Go out now. There is a small package on the porch. If you get there just in time, you can pick up the package and drop the robe just as he is hitting the porch."

She nodded and took a deep breath. She opened the door and bent down to get the package. The robe worked to perfection, the sash undid and the robe slid right off her shoulders as she stood up. The delivery guy just hit the porch. His face was a study in comedic expressions, shock, delight, lust and finally embarrassment danced across his face. He blushed an extreme crimson as he stammered an apology while staring with laser like focus on her tits. It didn't help him any that Liz stepped forward and took the dinner bag from him and gave him a peck on the cheek before turning and wiggling her butt all the way to the door. She put the food bag just inside the door and then walked back out onto the porch. Turning around she bent down to pick up the original package and flashed him a perfect view of perfect ass, her pussy and lightly reddened rosebud. Just for good measure, she bent down and flashed him again as she picked up her robe. She turned to give him a full frontal again, flashed him a 10,000 megawatt smile and then wiggled her butt into the house and closed the door. The doorbell camera had captured the whole thing in full color and high definition. It was quite a performance. To say that it made that young man's day would be a real understatement.

Liz came over to me giggling like a schoolgirl asked to play spin-the-bottle for the first time. I grabbed her and pulled her down on my lap. "So how was your first attempt to flash a poor unsuspecting delivery guy?"

She had a hard time talking through the giggles, but it came out something like, "If I had known how much fun that was, I would have been arrested for indecent exposure years ago."

"I'm shocked and appalled at your outrageous behavior young lady," I said in mock dismay.

"Oh bullshit," she retorted.

"Oh well, I'm glad you had fun and made his day. Shall we set up in here for dinner and I can get my laptop and see if I can cast the pictures and movies to the big screen and we can watch more of your scandalous behavior?"

"That sounds like a very interesting choice of dinner entertainment, I love it," she exclaimed. "Can I help?"

"Why don't you unpack dinner onto the coffee table while I get set up," I said.

While I retrieved the camera and my laptop, Liz unpacked the dinner, so by the time I got back the smells made me realize how hungry I really was. I set up some TV trays and we divvied up the spoils.

I retrieved the memory card and inserted it into the laptop and set a slide show program to cycle through the pictures.

As we ate, Liz or I would make some comment on the display on the TV and I could tell it was having an effect on us. My cock was rising to the occasion and Liz was squeezing her thighs together and her nipples were very enlarged. As the photos started cycling a second time, Liz looked over at me and said, "I never realized how erotic it could be to see yourself in the middle of those types of acts. If I had known, I might have taken pictures or let my partners take pictures when I was in my slut mode days."

"Well you probably will like the videos then, too," I said as I queued up the movie clips and pressed play.

I had gotten lucky with setting up the camera and caught us center frame as I ate her pussy on the raft in the pool. Liz was squirming and I finally saw her slide a hand down between her thighs. I was pleased to hear little moans from her as she watched herself get eaten. When she squirted, she exclaimed, "What was that?"

I backed up the video several times and we watched as she squirted all over my face. Finally, she said, "I know you have been watching me. My fingers aren't doing the job. Get your ass over here and eat me before I explode."

I left the videos to continue and moved the tray from in front of Liz and knelt down on the carpet. Spreading her thighs I began to slowly lick her pussy as she massaged her titties. It wasn't long before she slid to the edge of the recliner and gave me better access. I began to lick her from her little rosebud, across her taint, and through to valley of her pussy lips until I reached her clit. She was moaning most of the time.

"Oh god, you are fucking my ass on the TV now. I have seen pornos where other people get their asses fucked but this is the first time I have ever seen anyone stick their dick into MY ass. That is so sexy. Keep doing what you are doing to my clit. Just like that. You have me on the edge now. Don't stop. You went so deep into my ass, I can almost feel it. Now you are pulling all the way out and I can see your cock glistening in the sunlight as you push it back into me. This is when you switched and shoved that hard dick up my cunt and then back into my ass. I can hear me telling you what to do. Keep licking I'm coming. Oh god this is a big one, ohhhhhhhhh gggggoooooddddd. You fucking complete me. I love you Karl, I always have. Oh god, you are making me come again. Ohhhhhhhh ggggoooooodddd. That was so good. Come up and kiss me. I want to taste my pussy on your lips."

As I stood up to kiss her, I leaned my hips in and slid my cock into her pussy. It was so wet I slid in with no effort. Liz inhaled sharply as I penetrated her but she just pulled my head down and began to lick all around my mouth. There was no doubt she was tasting herself on my face. When she was satisfied, she slid her mouth over mine and we kissed while I slid my cock in and out of her oh so wet cunt.

Finally, my breathing ragged as I was getting close, Liz pulled back and said, "I want you to come in my mouth again. Lay on the floor and I will suck you the rest of the way."

I nodded and pulled out of her fuck hole with some reluctance. I lay down on the carpet and she knelt between my knees. Holding my cock at just the right angle she slid me between her lips. She ran her tongue all around my cock, probably licking her flavor off of me. Then she took a deep breath and pushed her mouth onto my cock. I could feel the back of her mouth and she gagged a little as my cock hit the back of her tongue. But she swallowed and I saw her lips reach forward and seemingly pull my cock deeper several times until her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock and I must have been inside her throat. She pulled off and gasped for breath.

"I've only been able to do that to a couple of guys with real thin dicks," Liz said gasping. "I've never been able to get a big cock like yours down my throat without gagging."

"That was awesome," I said. "I've never been able to get my cock down anyone's throat before. Come up and sit on my face. I read in a book that it is easier for ladies to get a cock in their throats in a sixty nine position. The only other position is on the edge of a bed or a couch where the head hangs down and it is like a sword swallower."

Liz nodded and swung herself around. Straddling my head she leaned down and took my cock back into her mouth. While I couldn't see it, I could feel her push my cock past her tongue and I felt her lips wrapped around the shaft of my cock. I lifted my head and began to lick her pussy. Pretty soon, she was sliding back and forth on my cock and it was easily sliding where it had been a struggle before. The novel sensations in my cock along with the stimulation of the smell and taste of her womanhood pervading my tongue and nose, it wasn't as long as I would have liked before I announced that I was coming. Liz pulled my cock out of her throat and sucked on the head and ran her tongue around it while she wrapped her fist around the shaft and pumped up and down.

With a loud groan, I felt the waves of cum rushing from my balls and out the tip of my cock. The pressure was so strong, it actually hurt each time I ejaculated. But eventually I subsided and Liz rolled off me. I sat up and grabbed her and kissed her. Our tongues intertwined and I could taste myself in her mouth. When we broke Liz apologized, "I'm sorry, I hadn't finished swallowing all of your cum."

"Relax," I said, "That was not the first time I have ever tasted my own cum. Just like it was probably not the first time you have ever tasted your juices."

Liz didn't look so good and her voice quavered as she said, "Can we just go to bed? I need to take some pain pills. I am starting to hurt and they will take a while to kick in. I just need you to hold me."

I nodded and stood up to help her rise. I could see the waves of pain wash across her face, so I said, "You go get your pain pills. I'll throw this stuff in the fridge. We can have steak and eggs for breakfast tomorrow before I take you to the airport."

She nodded, snagged her purse and headed for the bedroom.

I grabbed the leftovers from dinner and tossed them unceremoniously into the fridge. As an afterthought, I went back to the door and picked up the silk robe and took it with me into the bedroom.

I found Liz sitting on the chair in my bedroom. Her forehead was wrinkled up and I knew she was in pain. I put the robe over her shoulders and she automatically put her arms into the sleeves. A shudder ran through her body as she slid into the robe.

"This is so soft and silky and comforting," she said. "I don't know why, but I feel so warm in it. It's like a hug. I'm so sorry I ran out on you like that back there. The pain. I missed my pain pills this afternoon and it caught up with me. I don't like the dopy feeling, but I have to have them or the pain just incapacitates me."

"If you need to, we can call the airline and rebook for a day or two later when you feel better," I said knowing it wouldn't happen.

She turned to me and gently put her hand on my cheek. "If I don't leave tomorrow, I might never leave at all," she said. "And I have so many people to see and so little time to do it."

She got up and walked unsteadily to her suitcase. She pulled something out and walked back to me. As she handed it to me, I saw that it was a plain business size envelope with no address or markings. She looked at me and said, "Promise me by anything and everything you find holy, that you will give this to my daughter at my funeral. That you won't try to open it or find out what is in it and that you will hand it to her personally. You. No one else."

I looked at it for a moment as someone would when being handed a snake. I wanted to deny it. To throw it away. To burn it. But I nodded. It took a couple of tries but I found my voice through my tears, "I promise. I promise I will hand this to our daughter at your funeral and bear whatever consequences."

Liz took my hand and said, "Thank you. Now go put that somewhere safe and come back to hold me. That's probably all that will happen tonight, and I am sorry."

I stood up and put the envelope on the dresser. I came back and helped Liz stand up and then got her tucked in to bed. She patted he bed next to her and said, "Turn out the lights and come cuddle me. Please?"

I turned out the lights and crawled into bed and snuggled up to her back. With all the shit flying around in my brain from the last thirty six hours or so, I was sure I wouldn't sleep. But Liz was so warm next to me and she smelled so nice, it was a surprise when I woke up at six thirty the next morning.

I nudged her and said, "Hey sleepy head, if we are going to get you to the airport, we need to get started now."

She yawned and stretched and rolled up on top of me. She grabbed my morning wood and went "Hmm, somebody is happy to see me," and held it upright before plunging into her pussy.

"One last fuck," she said panting. "Just a quickie and I'll go shower."

Well, it wasn't that quick, but it was satisfying for both of us. Liz went to shower. I threw on a robe and started the steak and eggs for breakfast.

We didn't talk much. Both of us knew that it was probably the last time we would see each other again. I tried on the ride to the airport, but the words turned to ashes in my mouth. We hugged at the passenger drop off and she waved just as she got to the doors and then she was gone. All the way home I berated myself for not having the courage to find the words to keep her here.

As I walked into the house, it suddenly felt empty like it never had before. I decided I should get some work done so I started with the kitchen. Dishes cleaned and in the dishwasher. Scraps thrown out. Last thing was to put the cutting board away. I must have subconsciously known what I was going to see when I opened the cabinet. There was Jack and his friend Jack. My body ached for the oblivion they promised. With great reluctance, I put the cutting board away and closed the door.

I puttered with the pool and cleaned the deck. I found things to do. That night when I made supper for myself, I could hear the Jacks calling me from the cupboard. I ignored them. Instead I went out into the living room with my laptop. It was 1 in the morning when I finally finished putting the final touches on the DVD for Liz. It had all of the pictures and the videos laid out in a nice menu with a soundtrack. I decided I would burn it and mail it to her tomorrow. It was time for bed.

By having tasks I was able to get through the next week and the next week and the next week until I couldn't hear the bottles of Jack Daniels talking in the cupboard anymore.

Then came the email I didn't even know I was dreading. It was from Adele. It simply announced the passing of her mother and gave the funeral details. I stared at it dumbly for a long, long time. I brought up my browser and made plane, car and hotel reservations. It was hard to read the screen because my eyes kept getting blurry and the front of my shirt was soaking wet.

On my way to bed, I heard Jack and Jack again. Flipping them off I went to take a shower and crawled into bed. The next day I boarded the plane and went back to Chicago.

I should have just used a ride share. All my landmarks were gone or changed almost beyond recognition. Thank god for GPS systems.

I was only 10 minutes late and the priest had only begun as I slipped into the back of the room. The chairs were spaced out except where a few families had grouped chairs together. Finally the priest was done and Adele stood up to say a few things. She had a very beautiful voice. I was proud of her. Her voice only cracked and faltered three times. If I had to do that, I wouldn't have been able to find my voice. I know. It was exactly seven weeks ago I was in her spot trying to say something coherent about my wife.

After Adele was done, a couple of Liz's co-workers got up and her sister got up to speak. God, I haven't seen her sister since that time at Liz's mother's house where I accidently walked in on her while she was taking a bath. She didn't look any different. She was still tall and thin, with long black hair and dangerous curves.

I must have zoned out. The next thing I was aware of was a pair of black shoes and black nylons leading up to a black dress and Adele's face. I looked around covertly and realized that she and I were the only ones left.

"I'm very sorry to disturb you, but the chapel is going to need to be rearranged for the next service," said that voice of an angel.

I nodded and got up. Damn she was tall. She was almost as tall as I was and she was wearing flats. I took a deep breath and sucked up all my courage. Not for the first time on this trip did I wish for some liquid courage from Jack Daniels.

"You are Adele?" I asked my voice cracking and I hated myself for it. Dumbass, of course it was Adele.

She nodded and got a concerned look on her face. I reached into my coat and she flinched. I pulled out the envelope. She relaxed but only a little. She was on edge.

"Your mother entrusted this to me to deliver to you at her funeral. I don't know what, if anything, is in it. She made me promise to get it to you at her funeral without looking inside," I rushed through the explanation I had rehearsed a thousand times in my head.

I held the envelope out to her and she looked at it like anyone would if you tried handing them a dead skunk. Finally, she took it. She was going to put it into her purse when I interrupted, "Your mother also made me promise that you would open it in front of me. I don't know why, but she seemed to feel that it was very, very important."

She looked at me and asked, "And you are?"

"I'm sorry," I said. "My name is Karl and I was a friend of your mother's."

She looked at me for a long moment and then set her purse down and opened the envelope. She pulled out a single piece of paper with Liz's handwriting on it. She scanned the letter, then stopped. I could tell she was trying to reread it but it was difficult with the tears running down her face like twin waterfalls. I located a nearby box of tissues (what funeral home doesn't have them handy?) and held the box out to her. She mouthed 'thank you' and took a couple.

After wiping her eyes she was finally able to reread the letter. She looked at me and said, "I think you should read this too," as she handed the letter to me.

The letter was short and to the point. The contents were burned into my brain.

'My Dearest Adele,

The gentleman who handed you this letter is Karl [name redacted]. He is your biological father. I am sorry you are finding out this way, but your mother is a coward.

I lost touch with Karl before you were born and although I tried to find him several times, it was only recently that I reconnected with him. I didn't know how he would react to the knowledge of your existence, so I went to see him by myself.

He is a good man. Please don't judge him harshly. He did not know of you or your existence until I told him. I asked him not to contact you, but to let you decide if you wanted to let him into your life. If you don't want to ever see him again, just walk away. He has no way to contact you. He doesn't even know your last name.

Know that I will always love you,

Your Loving Mother'

I handed the letter back to Adele and took advantage of the box of tissues.

We stared at each other for an eternity, which was finally broken when I asked, "We can't stay here. Can I buy you a cup of coffee?"

She nodded and then unexpectedly threw herself into my arms and hugged me so hard I thought I heard ribs cracking. I could faintly hear her whispering to herself, "I have a Daddy."

I put my arms around her and we cried together for a long time. I finally said softly, "I think the funeral director is getting pissed."

Adele released me and nodded. She picked up her purse, sniffed and said, "There is a coffee shop just down from my condo. Do I need to call a taxi?"

"No," I said, "I picked up a car from the airport when I flew in. I was planning on seeing what has changed in the years since I last lived here."