Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck. Oh fuck."

"That's right, you dirty little girl, it feels so good, yes?"

Then Franco joined in.

"You like eating up the sperma, puttana. You like looking at my wife's pussy, eh?"

Katie clearly loved this, being egged on by her audience, and was soon shaking in pleasure. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on. Just as I thought it was dying down, her hand picked up speed and she was right back in it again. But eventually she slowed and finally stopped. She was still grasping my cock, and it had hardly subsided. She gave it a final, loving lick and released it, allowing me to return it back into the depths of my jeans.

Katie still knelt on the floor, her hand still firmly between her legs.

"Wow, what a show!" Franco clapped, and Emilia joined in. I wasn't sure whether I was included in the congratulations, so I simply smiled and nodded. Katie stood and gathered herself, a little shaky on her feet after the powerful orgasm she'd just given herself.

"Well, it looks like I needed that!" she joked. "You've done it again, Emilia, you see the effect you have on us?"

We were only five days into our holiday. Where, I wondered, was this going next?

The next morning I was again awake before Katie. And my erection was way ahead of me. My mind was all over the place. What had happened to my wife? From wanting the light off during our once-a-month, drunken fumbles, to bringing us both to orgasm in front of an audience.

I needed some time to try to get my head around this. Katie obliged by not stirring for at least an hour. Before I could even think about it from Katie's perspective, I needed to get my own thoughts straight. In the heat of the moment, I was clearly fine with people watching my wife sucking my cock. And the thought of her on her knees, shuddering to such an obviously fulfilling orgasm in front of other people, well... I searched within myself but I found that there wasn't an ounce of displeasure, worry, shame or embarrassment from my perspective at all.

It was as if Katie's new-found liberation had marched into my consciousness, and simply driven out all the twisted, jealous thoughts which had resided there for so long. I remembered her reaction - visibly twitching as Franco had egged her on, loving being the centre of attention. The more I thought about it, the harder I got, and the more I realised that this had to be a permanent change.

The one thing that I couldn't work out was where it had come from, all of a sudden. Why had we been struggling to get along so much for the last four years of marriage.

When she finally awoke, I ran all of this past her - how much I was enjoying this new path she'd suddenly veered down. But what had brought it on?

"Honestly, Dan, I feel like I've always been in here, like this. But I had no idea you'd like it. The only reaction I've even seen from you, back home, when someone finds me sexy, was pure rage. I think this holiday felt a bit like the end of the road for me - for us, I mean. You must have felt that too?"

"Yeah, I did. You're right. But I do still feel like you could have maybe shown a bit more - just a little bit more, you know, of this." I just gestured at her, as the whole package was now so perfect.

"Maybe. You might be right, maybe I could have been different, then maybe you would have been too. But I could say the same about you, and where does that get us? We're in such a good place now, I really feel so good about us, about our marriage. And there's no doubt why that is."

"Sex," I answered, bluntly."

"Yep," she smiled. "Isn't it just so good?"

I couldn't disagree. I showed her just how good, pulling the duvet down, my cock springing up as it was unveiled. I started masturbating, slowly.

"If anyone had told me some of the things you'd be doing, even just last week, I'd have laughed at them," I breathed. "I had no idea you had this in you."

"I did," Katie said. But I had no idea I'd be in a place where it was OK for it all to come out. I really feel like I might be, now - like I might be able to truly express myself, sexually. How about you?"

"I have no idea where it's going to end up. You've surprised me every day. All I can say is I've gone from being terrified of strangers eying you up fully dressed in a bar, to positively loving them seeing you stark naked on the beach."

"Oh really?"

Katie had followed my lead, and was playfully rubbing her clit as I continued to pull the loose skin around my iron penis up and down, gripping firmly and moving just quickly enough to feel a lovely wave of pleasure with each stroke which made my eyes close involuntarily for a moment.

"Really. Day one I still had a bit of jealousy left there. But yesterday, on the beach, it was just so perfect, so right, when you opened your legs just enough so that everyone got a little bit of an eyeful."

"Speaking of eyefuls, what about Emilia? That's what you call spreading your legs!"

"Oh god - I'm sorry, I just can't help myself with those old pictures - and her just happily showing us, getting dirtier and dirtier - it's so hot."

"Don't be sorry, husband dearest," there was real love in her eyes. Her hand increased pace between her legs, and I saw a finger slip inside occasionally. "Emilia has been a real inspiration to me. I'd love to do some more pictures today, maybe I can be as hot as she was."

"No problem, you are just as hot - hotter. I can't help wondering what else they've got tucked away though. I get the feeling we've just scratched the surface."

"Well, we'll find out later - we are going back, right?" Katie looked anxious for a second. I'll admit that part of me would have perhaps avoided the place for the remainder of the holiday. After what we'd done, it did make things a bit awkward when I thought about it. But Franco and Emilia hadn't seemed weird or awkward at all, and Emilia had spent the past few days revealing more and more of herself to us. There was no way I'd miss seeing what kind of display she might have for us next..

"Don't forget the round of applause we got!" she smiled.

"You got," I corrected her. "I don't think I was the star of that particular show."

"Maybe not, but you definitely played a very important part," she cocked her head, encouraging me to remember the events of the previous evening, as if I could forget.

"Oh yeah, since when have you done that, anyway? In your mouth, I mean." Despite the change in our relationship of the past few days. I was still finding it difficult to speak in a straightforward and clear manner about this sort of thing.

"You mean take your cum in my mouth? And swallow it?" she asked, innocently. Katie had no such hangups and more. I loved her talking like this, and clearly so did she. At her words I began pulling on my cock much harder, and Katie had also clearly got a buzz out of it, as she switched to fingering herself, squelching two and then three fingers in and out very quickly. We kept this up, silently, for around thirty seconds or so before I slowed, feeling an orgasm sneaking up on me.

"Fuck, wow." I said, acknowledging the unspoken connection as we both got ourselves off on the thought of just how filthy Katie had been last night - and that we were both so OK with it. I struggled to recall where we were in our conversation for a minute. "Yeah, I mean, you've never done that before - it was so hot. Why have we never done that before?

"I'll say again, when have you ever tried to do it? For all you saying I was useless in bed, when did you ever actually see me refusing to do anything? I was there, waiting, every day, every night. You could have been cumming in my mouth whenever you wanted."

"Really?"

Katie nodded.

"Really. I've not done it before, but that was hot, feeling my mouth so full of that sticky, salty mess. That's what set me over the edge, everyone watching me get so dirty. There's not much I'll not do, seriously. But I'll admit that I could have advertised it better," she conceded.

Similarly to the previous day, we spent the day taking pictures, but this time branched out and took the camera outside. Katie, inspired by what we'd seen from Emilia, was really pushing things. Any opportunity and her legs parted obligingly for my camera and I got some superbly naughty shots of her on the beach, at the top of the town's bell-tower, even in the supermarket.

Eventually we returned home and prepared for another evening at Franco's.

12