Pastor Jack Pt. 01

Story Info
I catch the pastor with a curvy sister.
1.5k words
4.19
20.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EHMiller
EHMiller
97 Followers

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

******

I was putting the brown metal folding chairs into the corner of the church basement where they always went when I heard them.

It was about an hour and a half after the service had ended and I thought everyone had left, including the pastor and all of my sisters and brothers in Christ. I hadn't turned on the lights in this particular storage room as I knew it very well, having assisted with church related events for many years now, ever since my beautiful Sarah had passed away a decade ago after a long bout with brain cancer.

The church had offered me solace in my time of grief and I returned the favor by helping out with church events occasionally, including a weekly cleanup of the chairs after our potlucks, which were a regular event here in the Midwest.

I was just about to call out to whoever was down here with me when I heard a name and my voice remained silent, hanging open dumbly.

"Jack, take it off, take those damn pants off! I want you inside of me, now!" The woman's tone was urgent and breathy.

"Yeah baby, I'm going to stick it up into your sopping wet pussy!" The man's voice was sonorous and low.

Jack was my pastor! That was Jack with another woman who was not his wife!

I was astounded and taken aback. My heart began to beat faster and I couldn't believe that they couldn't hear it, it rang so loudly my head.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, OH YEAH! Right up into that tight pussy I love so much! Goddamn Meredith you have a fantastic cunt, especially when my cock is all stuffed up into it!"

I was so shocked I could barely breathe. And I wanted to get a look at this adultery that was happening, here in the Lord's house of all places!

Very carefully I craned my neck to peer around a wall that was blocking most of the cavernous storage space, and immediately saw the horny couple going at it, pastor Jack with his buttocks glistening white in the dark, clenching rhythmically as he pumped his hard cock up into sister Meredith's apparently tight hot cunt!

"Oh yeah, oh yeah baby, that's it, take daddy's cock right up into your wet pussy..ungh, ungh, ungh..." Pastor Jack pushed his engorged cock in and out of sister Meredith's sopping wet pussy. She was pushed up against the wall that I was peering around and I could see that Pastor Jack's dick was thick and slick as it glistened in the soft light that streamed into the darkness from the church basement's beige hallway.

Meredith was making cooing noises while being thoroughly plowed by the pastor, and my cock rose unbidden in the confines of my good Sunday pants, aching and needy. I was shocked at my own carnal impulses.

Had I not learned anything from the good pastor's weekly sermons? Through the pleasures of the flesh is how the devil takes a hold of us and perverts our minds!

At this moment though, I wasn't thinking about that so much as I was transfixed with the pastorly pumping that was going on in between Meredith's wide motherly hips. Wide luscious curvy hips that made my cock spurt precum in my pants.

Her head was thrown back and her floral print dress, which looked to be homemade, clung to her curvaceous form as sweat beads dripped down into the delicious cleft of her cleavage. Her blonde locks fell down around her shoulders as she moaned and threw her hips and ass back at the leader of the church's fat dick sliding up into her juicy hole.

I could see why the pastor couldn't keep his hard-on to himself!

My right hand made its way down to my own hard-on and I began to stroke it through the fabric, a damp spot already forming where precum had oozed from its bulbous engorged head. I slowly undid the button fly and allowed my hard-on to pop out into the climate controlled air of the basement. My other hand rested on the smooth drywall as my mouth grew slack and I began to jack myself off to the sight of my religious leader fucking one of his own clergy, one of my own sisters and brothers of the faith!

I knew it was all wrong, and I knew the devil was laughing in delight at my sinful ways, but I couldn't help myself! I was a sinner and I was going to hell, but right now I just wanted to spank it until my knob was thoroughly pleasured.

"Fuck it in me baby, yeah fuck it in me daddy, yeah! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Hearing her sweet voice mouth such carnal impurities was in such contrast to hearing her sing sacred hymns upstairs that it had the undeniable effect of making my dick even harder than it was, which was already like rock. I almost groaned with the unbearable weight of hot cum in my balls as I moved my fist up and down my pole, stopping to jack off only the spongy head, which felt as enlarged as a small peach.

"Turn around baby I want to go up into that fine ass. Come on, sister, hurry it up! Oh yeah that's it, that's it, back it up right here, right on this cock, oh yeah..." I watched as Meredith pulled her flimsy dress up around her thick thighs and turn around, presenting her large rotund buttocks to the pastor. He grabbed both pf her hips hungrily and, with the devil in his eyes, he pushed his slickened cockhead into the tight fist of her anus.

"Oh, honey, be careful! Go slowly! You got enough of my juices and your precum to lube my ass nice and good but be slow with that fat cock! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She pushed her ass back at him and his cock slid farther into her hind quarters as he pulled on her hip bones in lust.

"Oh shit, sister Meredith, I'm not going to last long up in your derriere, I'm going all in!" He groaned and slid all the way up her butthole with a slick sucking sound and I could see juices dripping onto the floor as he pumped his hard cock into her ass, their tights slapping as he groaned in pleasure while he fucked his parishioner in the butt.

Now I wondered about all those stains I had cleaned up down here over the past few years.

I was close to climax myself, and I couldn't help but wish I was buried balls deep in Meredith's butt too. I would shoot all my cum up into her forbidden hole and fill that curvaceous sexpot up with my spunk like she's never been filled before!

"Oh Lord, here I cum! Here I cum for you, oh Lord!"

Hearing those words from the pastor's mouth shocked me to my core as they were so similar to the pronouncements he would say at the pulpit, but so carnal and wrong now! I squeezed my throbbing shaft to stop from cumming myself just yet, my brow furrowed in concentration.

I watched as the pastor pulled those thick meaty white thigh to his own and grunted as he came hard into Meredith's fat ass.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, oh, ungh, ungh. Oh. Oh. Oh yeah, oh yeah, dear Jesus is coming for you, Jesus loves you!" The pastor blessed the sister as he shot the last of his load up into her ass, which trembled and quaked as Meredith fingered her hard little clit to completion while the pastors cock throbbed between her cheeks.

I couldn't help myself and stifled my first grunt as my own orgasm overwhelmed me. To be honest it had been years since I last sinned like this and the amount of pressure that had built up in my balls was enormous.

I couldn't help myself.

I grunted in pure pleasure as thick white spurts of cum jetted from my rock hard cock onto the church basement floor. I could hear a copious amount of my sperm splatting on a nearby metal chair, like heavy raindrops covering it in the viscous shame of my desire.

I groaned as waves of cum emptied out of my balls onto the growing pool of jizz on the ground. The noise of the lovers fucking had stopped but I couldn't do anything about that right then. I jacked my cock off over and over until every last inch of pleasure was felt and every last drop of cum was emptied out of me.

I sighed in relief and took a few breathes to compose myself.

I opened my eyes, which had closed as my orgasm overwhelmed me, and looked over at the pastor and Meredith.

They were standing there with open mouths, the pastor facing me with his spent cock thickly dripping onto the floor. Meredith was still in the same position, ass facing the pastor, with his hot jizz oozing down her inner thighs.

"I can explain," I said, and gulped.


EHMiller
EHMiller
97 Followers