Pastor Tom Helps Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Pastor Tom helps the women in his new congregation.
6.5k words
4.54
16.8k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jastim
jastim
31 Followers

It was a short ferry ride to the island, Tom was anxious to see his parish. He was had spent the last three years a church in the big city, till a rich business man and influential man in the church had Tom transferred to this remote outpost for having sex with his trophy wife. Tom wasn't mad that this was happening after a few years of city life in the seminary and preaching in the years after, he was glad for the change. He had read up on the island he was moving to. Tourism was its primary economy from weekend visitors. Most of the money came from men who had made money but cared not for the rich and affluent lifestyle.

With the ferry docking, Tom drove his small car with the rented tow behind trailer, he followed the signs towards the church and parsonage. The streets were narrow. While it was the middle of the week in early May, there were still a few tourists walking around looking at the shops.

Pulling up to the parsonage he was surprised to see a man in his late fifties, leaning against a car, waiting for him. Parking the car, Tom opened the door and stepped out.

"Good afternoon." The man Said.

"Good afternoon, My name is Pastor Tom Nichols." Tom offered his hand.

The man took it, his grip was firm and his hand ruff. "Nice to meet you Pastor, my name is Bill Fulley.'' He said, shaking Tom's hand. "The congregation felt I should meet you and help you move your things in."

"I am grateful for your help, as you can see I don't have much." Tom motioned to the small trailer behind his car.

Bill gave him a warm smile, "We weren't sure how much stuff you would have, some of the older members were concerned since your twenty eight that you would have too much stuff for our small parsonage."

"They have nothing to worry about,' said Tom. "While I did study in the city and preach in one after I became ordained. I grew up in the countryside and have always felt at home with some books and a warm, small, comfortable living space."

"Well I'm glad you'll put their fears at ease, I guess they were weary about such a young preacher joining the island. Pastor Richards, until he passed, he had been here over forty years." Said Bill as they carried the few boxes into the living room.

"I pray their worries will be put to rest." Said Tom as they went to retrieve the last load of boxes.

Bill nodded, "Aye, I'm sure you could do that tomorrow night. The ladies guild is putting together a potluck supper to welcome you. You'll meet everyone on the island then."

"I'll be looking forward to it." Said Tom as they set the boxes down.

Before he left Bill gave Tom the keys to the parsonage, the church Bill said was always unlocked. Tom thanked him for his help, as he went about getting settled. Bill had told him to uncouple the trailer, as he would take it back the next day when he went to the mainland to check on his company. Tom ran a hand through his short dark hair, as he looked at the boxes and tedious job of unpacking.

***

It didn't take long to finish unpacking, Tom knew he would have plenty of time to decide what book and item went where. He was eager to get a look at his new church. It was small and to his liking, Tom stood at the pulpit and looked out. It would do fine, He found the church offices, and the small fellowship hall. He could feel his stomach grumbling, heading back into the parsonage Tom checked the fridge. It was stocked with the basics as was the small pantry. Making a small sandwich, he decided to head into town and pick up a few things for himself.

Stepping outside, Tom ducked back in to grab a coat, a light cool breeze had sprung up in the late afternoon. Zipping it all the way up, Tom decided to hide his identity till the potluck tomorrow night. Though he figured some would find out, as there were not many tourists who stayed during the week. The walk down to the shops was a pleasant one, he was able to get a good look at the island.  In the small grocery store, Tom found a few of the things he was looking for, he decided he would ask the lady who was behind the counter if they would be willing to special order the others.

As he placed the items on the counter, Tom was surprised by her beauty. She must be in her mid forties, yet she was in amazing shape, and the shirt she wore amplified her bosom. Her brown hair was cut into a bob which accented her face perfectly. Tom returned her warm smile.

"Hello,' she said, 'did you find everything you were looking for?"

"Most of them.' Tom said, putting the basket in the return stack. "I was wondering if you do special orders for those staying long term."

Her head perked up when he said this. "Are you planning on staying with us for a long time?"

"As long as the people of the island will have me." He replied. "My name is Tom, I've recently moved to your lovely island."

"Hello, Tom. It's nice to meet you," She held out her hand to him. "My name is Mandy."

Taking her hand he shook it, feeling the warmth and smoothness of her slim fingers. "Its nice to meet you too, Mandy."

She finished ringing up his items, reaching under the counter Mandy brought up a pad. "We can't get every special items. They will be delivered twice a month if needed, we set it so two of our supply shipments will have space to bring them. Otherwise Bill, my husband will find it when he goes to the mainland."

"That is nice of him to do that." Said Tom.

Mandy removed the top slip of paper and handed it to Tom. "Orders need to be in by Friday of this week. The shipment will arrive next week."

"Thank you, Mandy." Tom paid for his items and left the shop.

***

Returning to his new home, Tom put the items away as he thought back on his stroll through town. There weren't many tourists at the moment since it was only Monday. Of the townspeople he had seen were women of various ages and beauty. The children must be at school on the mainland, while the men are either at work or someplace else. He could feel his cock stir as he tried to remember each of the women he had seen. The oldest with her silver gray hair cut short, like Mandy's, even with her age and wrinkles she tried to hide, she was still a stunner. The youngest was probably about his age, maybe younger. He wasn't sure. Mandy was definitely a stunner. He had to admit he was a little bit jealous of Bill.

As it was getting late in the day he locked the door, he went about organizing his books and small items. Tom was surprised when a small envelope fell from the book he was holding. Picking it up he turned it over, only one word was written on it. LOVER. Tom placed the book on the shelf, slowly he opened the envelope. There were some pictures in there, sliding them out he examined them. The first was of a woman posing in sexy black lingerie, the next was with her top off, then her bottom. Leaving her only in her sexy fuck me heels, another showed her from behind. Tom's cock nearly burst through his pants when he saw the photo of her bent over, her legs slightly open as she glanced back at the camera with a come and get me grin.

There was one of her bent over from the side, her arms up around her head as she pushed out her chest. Tom could remember the soft firmness of her large breasts, how she loved to have her nipples squeezed and pinched as he massaged them with his fingers. The last photo was of her laying on her bed, looking at the camera, her legs bent and spread wide as her fingers spread the lips of her pussy for him.

Taking the photos Tom made his way to the bathroom, closing the door he set the photos on the sink. He struggled to undo his belt and pants, shoving them and his underwear to the floor. He looked at his stiff and begging cock. While he was of average build and height, it was his cock that was impressive. It was about eight inches long and three around, precum oozed from its dark purple head. With a finger, Tom ran it across the slit covering it in the slick clear liquid as he cock twitched in response. Sitting down on the toilet, Tom picked up the last few pictures as he slowly stroked his aching cock.

He thought of the first time they met in that hotel room. They both had been nervous till Jessie kissed him, then the fire of passion as the human need of sex took over. The soft smoothness of her skin, the way she moaned as he slowly kissed her thighs, her stomach, then her breasts, leaving her pussy moist and untouched. The smell of her peach hand lotion seemed to cover all her skin, it mixed with the taste of her sweat on her skin, creating an almost heavenly mixture. Her hands found his shoulders pushing downward to the part which needed his tongue the most.

The way her pussy glistened as he parted her legs was burned into his memory. He wished he could smell the sweet scent of her juices as he licked her lips. Closing his eyes, Tom thought back to that night. Parting her legs he moved in and started to tease her, her hands on his head forcing his tongue in deeper. His fingers joined his tongue, between the two of them Tom worked her towards her first orgasm. She moaned and writhed as he continued to lick and fuck her with his fingers.

When she had calmed down he made his way back up her stomach, stopping to kiss and fondle each breast before kissing her on the lips. Jessie's tongue met with his as she tasted her juices. He could feel his hard cock resting against her stomach, wrapping her legs around his, Jessie rolled him over onto his back. Breaking the kiss, she sat up on his stomach. Raising one leg she squatted over his cock, taking it in her hand Jessie rubbed it against her pussy covering the tip in her juices. Tom looked into her eyes which rolled with ecstasy as she sank down onto his stiff rod. She cried with pleasure as she bounced up and down on his cock, he loved the way her tits jiggled as her body sought to smash him into the bed.

Taking his hands he took hold of her waist, Jessie reached down and took his left hand, guiding it to her breast. Holding the left one steady he gently squeezed it, before pinching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Jessie gave a yelp of pain, wrapping his arm around her waist, Tom pulled himself up. She rocked her hips as they kissed. Dropping his head Tom took a nipple into his mouth and lightly bit down. She moaned loudly. He switched back and forth between her nipples, sucking and nipping at them.

Tom was enjoying this, but he wanted to take charge, letting go of her nipples, he laid her back down on the bed and withdrew. She whimpered in sadness as he got off the bed. Rolling her over, Tom raised her ass in the air. Understanding what he wanted Jessie spread her legs as she rested on her arms, her head laying on the bed. Climbing up he gave her ass a smack, she yelped as he lined up behind her, taking his cock in his hand he stuck it into her pussy. She pushed back against him.

Grabbing her hips he plowed into her, their hips slapping against each other as he continued to thrust. The animal in him was taking over as he went faster, leaning over he groped her breast as he rammed her. Throwing her head back, Jessie howled with pleasure from his raw passion, her husband never fucked her like this.

Before he could finish this wonderful memory he exploded, shooting cum all over his hand and on to the floor. Sighing he leaned back against the toilet. Tom wished he could see her again, he loved the way she brought the beast out in him. Cleaning up, Tom made his way to the bedroom, changing out of his clothes he lay down and drifted off to sleep.

The next day.

Tom made his way to the church offices, he wanted to go over the records and fiancees. The records were easy to find, the fiancees were another thing as they were in a safe, and he didn't have the combination to it. Taking the church roster record, he sat down at the desk and began to pour over them. He wanted to learn all he could about his new parish.

Tom was so engrossed in his reading that he didn't hear the door open. There was a gasp of surprise, hearing this Tom looked up from the book. In the doorway stood a lady, she was of average height and looked to be in her late sixties. At least that's what Tom thought from her clothes and silver gray hair, it too was cut in the style of the bob. It was a good fit for her.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't know anyone was in here."

Rising Tom walked over to the door and held out his hands. "I'm the one who should be apologizing for giving you such a startling surprise. My name is Pastor Tom."

"it nice to meet you Pastor," she said, shaking his hand. "My name is Dorris, I do the cleaning and am in charge of the church's finances at the moment."

"Its lovely to meet you Dorris, so your the one I would need to talk to getting into the safe." Said Tom. "Please take a seat. I would like to know how Pastor Richards ran things, and how they have been handled in his absence."

Sitting down they discussed how the church had been run during the time of Pastor Richards. Tom indicated he was willing to continue the system for now, with possible changes to how some things were done. Dorris understood this, as Pastor Richards had been set in his ways on somethings, they had continued post his death cause the men on the island were too old and lazy. While the women were all busy with work and the island's economy.

Tom learned that Dorris's husband had passed away two years ago. Between cleaning, the church finances, and being the head of the ladies guild kept her busy in life. He did notice she did well to keep herself in shape, It seems the men preferred to sit around at the elks club all day, those few who still worked did on occasion. The women worked out at the local tennis courts and small gym. Tom couldn't help thinking about how Dorris would look in sexy black lingerie with garters, black stockings and high heels. Dorris informed him the time for potluck dinner to welcome him to the island, Tom thanked her, putting the records away he decided to go for a walk before getting ready for the dinner.

***

After stopping by the grocery store and dropping off his list of specialty items, Tom explored more of the town and the island. He found himself wandering into a small used book shop. A woman who was about Mandy's age greeted him. He took a wild guess that this was Rose, the owner of Rose's used books. Tom wandered through the narrow aisles of tall shelves stuffed full of all different kinds of books. As he pursued the shelves his eyes kept glancing over to the women reading behind the counter.

She had to be about Mandy's age, he thought, he loved how her long strawberry blonde hair draped over her shoulders and down her back. She was wearing a red long sleeve shirt which must have been huge on her as it hid her assets. Finding a book from one of his favorite fantasy authors, Tom made his way to the counter to check out. Looking up from her book, she smiled at him.

"Hello, did you find everything alright." She said standing up.

"Yes, you have a lovely store here." Said Tom, checking her out. She had to be about half a head shorter than him.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it." She said, ringing him up. "From the word going around town, I take it your new Pastor."

Tom smiled as he held out his hand. "I am, my name is Tom."

Shaking it she said, "Hello Tom, my name is Rose."

He noticed there were no rings on her fingers, paying for the book. Tom thanked her, leaving the store Rose called out she would see him at the potluck. Waving Tom said he would look forward to it.

***

The potluck was an amazing spread of different foods, Tom sampled all that he could. Bill was his guide as they moved from groups of people and families. All were very interested in meeting him and hearing him preach come Sunday. A tap on Bill's shoulder paused their circuit. They turned to see Rose standing there in a flowing blue summer dress.

"I can take him from here Bill, why don't you take a break and be with your family." She said.

"If there are no objections, I will take you up on your offer." Said Bill.

Tom thanked him for his help, they watched as he went off to join Mandy and his son and daughter who were both in their teens.

"Well Pastor Tom, how do you find our small little island." Rose asked.

"I find it very peaceful, everyone is very welcoming and friendly." He told her.

Rose let out a short laugh. "Give it time, the veneer will wear away and the claws and knives will come out."

"I take it you know all the dirty little secrets of the town." He said as they walked over to the punch bowl.

"Not all of them, most of them sure." Picking up a paper cup she took a sip. "Everyone tells the quiet bookstore clerk their secrets, only cause they believe no one will ever find out."

Leaning in close, Tom asked. "And who does the quiet bookstore clerk tell about her own secrets."

Rose gave him a cheeky grin. "Thats between me and god."

"Well I think I can help with that." Said Tom playing along.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly, Tom noted many of the things that Dorris had told him. Only a handful of men were in shape, though none of them were younger than fifty. the majority of them were in their sixties or older. Of the wives they ranged from Dorris being the oldest at to some of the younger trophy wives who were his age, they clustered together as they talked, their husbands doing the same. The rest had families with kids of varying ages. During the week the kids went to school on the mainland, on the weekends they hung out with each other or worked in their parents' store.

Only a handful of them were widows, though Rose was the only exception. She had grown up on the island, moved away, got married and divorced. She had no kids of her own and had moved back after the divorce to take over her parents' old book shop, they had moved to a much warmer climate a few years ago, leaving everything of theirs on the island to her.

As the potluck wound down Tom helped clean up, he made sure to say good night to his new parishioners as they left to go home for the night. Over half an hour later it was just him and Rose doing the final clean up, Dorris had said she would take care of the rest in the morning. Tom thanked her as she left. Turning he looked at Rose who was scrubbing the last few dishes.

His eyes took in the view of how the dress complemented her form perfectly. Her breasts were not as large as Mandy's, they were about the size of a grapefruit and seemed to fight perfectly to her slender size. Rose had pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and the kitten heel shoes added just a little to her height, making her even more sexy. Tom could feel his cock stirring as he wished she was just wearing an apron which barely covered her front. Closing his eyes he pictured coming up behind her, parting her legs slightly and slipping his cock into from behind.

"Ahem."

Tom snapped his eyes open, Rose was looking at him.

"Were you thinking of something naughty." She asked.

Coughing to clear his throat, Tom replied. "No, no. I was just relaxing. I'll admit doing large events like this takes the energy out of me."

Crossing her arms Rose looked at him. "Uh-huh, Is that what you want to go with."

"Yep." Said Tom, fiddling with his fingers.

She crossed over to him, stopping just short of touching him. "Are you sure you don't have a secret you would like to tell to the quiet bookstore lady."

"Maybe, I will,' said Tom. "Only if you tell me yours."

Standing on her tiptoes she leaned in, "I haven't had a man inside me in over five years."

Tom's eyes went wide with surprise as he struggled to retain his composure. Clearing his throat Tom said. "Well, I see..., that is a long time...."

Before he could string a sentence together Rose added. "I want you to fuck me."

Sputtering Tom looked at her, stepping back Rose gave him a wicked grin. Taking his hand she led him out of the church to the parsonage. Pulling him inside she shut the door, and kissed him on the lips.

jastim
jastim
31 Followers
12