Pastor Tom Helps Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss Tom said. "Rose, I don't think we should be doing this."

"Why not. It's not like anyone else in the town is going to know." She said kissing him again.

What the heck, thought Tom as he kissed her back. He wanted to screw most of the women on the island anyways.

Rose stopped the kiss and stepped back. "Well I told you a secret, now you have to tell me one of yours."

Tom felt his cock straining against his pants. "I was transferred here for having sex with a rich mans wife."

"Some one's been a naughty boy," said Rose with a grin.

Lifting the dress she pulled it over her head, revealing the blue matching pair of underwear. Leaving her shoes on, Rose turned and gave her small firm ass a shake before walking sexily to the bedroom.

Tom thought for sure his cock was going to burst through his pants. Unbuttoning his shirt he followed her into the bedroom. Rose had set her dress on the hamper in the corner and was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. Placing his shirt next to hers he stood there staring at her.

"Come now, don't be shy. You've seen me in my underwear, now let's see you in yours." She said, stretching her hands above her head.

Pulling off his under shirt, Tom kicked off his shoes, and undid the belt in his pants. Turning sideways he dropped them to the floor.

"Ooh,' cooed Rose. "Some looks to be excited to play." As she stared at the tent being pitched in his boxers.

Stepping out of his pants, Tom removed his socks and stood in front of Rose. "He tends to get excited when there's a beautiful woman who wants to play with him."

Rose let out a laugh, standing up she closed the gap between them. Tom reached out and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. As they kissed Rose felt Tom's hands wander over her back and ass, his hard boner throbbed against her stomach.

Pushing her butt away she reached down and rubbed his erection through the boxers. She felt it twitch in response to her slender fingers. Feeling naughty, she slipped her hands through his waistband. Her fingers wrapped around his hard shaft and began to slowly begin to jerk him off. Tom moaned into her mouth.

Breaking their kiss, Rose looked at him. "Do you think it's time we let him come out and play."

Before Tom could reply, Rose sank to her knees, reaching up she grabbed the waistband and slowly pulled down. Tom watched her face as she waited for his cock to spring free. Rose opened her mouth in surprise as his large cock sprung free.

He stepped out of his boxers as she ran her hand over his shaft. Looking into his eyes she pushed her face up against his cock, inhaling the musk it emanated she smiled at him.

"Your cock is perfect, it's just what I need." Said Rose as she kissed the shaft making her way to the tip.

Keeping her eyes locked on his, she held his cock as she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked the purple head. Wrapping her lips around the head she teased it with her tongue. Tom closed his eyes as Rose took more and more of him into her mouth, her hand stroked the bottom of his shaft as she bobbed up and down.

"Oh...Rose, your mouth feels so good." Tom told her.

Removing her hand she placed them on his hips as she tried to take more of him into her mouth. He could feel the tip of his cock touch the back of her throat. Rose gagged as she got half the way down his shaft. Placing his hands on her head, Tom helped guide her, holding her in place as he felt her throat slowly open up.

Letting her up for air, Rose coughed as she stroked his spit covered cock, Tom loved the look of the long strain of drool contacting her mouth to his cock. Taking a deep breath she plunged it back into her mouth with gusto. Rose could feel the heat building between her thighs. While she loved sucking cock, she loved having her pussy eat out. Pulling off his cock, Rose stood up and kissed Tom on the lips. Turning she walked to the bed. Reaching up she undid her bra, dropping it to her floor she slowly slipped her panties down as she bent over.

Tom gently stroked his cock taking in the lovely view before him, Rose stepped out of her panties only to be surprised as Tom slipped to his knees behind her and spread her cheeks. His tongue tickled her asshole, while his fingers rubbed her pussy causing her to moan from the pleasure.

Reaching back she pushed his head away. "Easy boy, I am about to give you the taste of the real thing."

Turning around she spread her legs. Tom took in the sight of her lovely body, the thin trim strip of hair pointed to her honeypot. Looking up he could see Rose looking down over her perfectly shaped breasts.

"We should make this a painting called: The sinner repenting before god." She said with a grin.

Tom grinned as he looked into her eyes. "How about this sinner pleases god instead."

He moved towards her, Rose held his head back. Sitting down on the edge of the bed she spread her legs wide, reaching with her fingers Rose spread her pussy lips.

"Now you can please your god." Ordered Rose.

Shuffling on his knees Tom moved between her legs, he could feel the heat radiating from her honeypot. He decided to return the teasing favor as he kissed her thighs, skipping over her aching pussy. Rose let him get half way down the right thigh before grabbing his head and shoving him into her waiting snatch.

Inhaling deeply, Tom gave her pussy a tentative lick as he tasted her juices. It was a warm and sweet nectar he thought diving in. He licked away with his tongue, making sure he covered every part of her lips. Focusing his tongue on her clitoris, he inserted a finger, then another. Tilting her head back, Rose moaned as she rocked her hips against his fingers, with her right hand she groped her breasts pinching the nipples.

"Oh, fuck," she said, feeling her orgasm build. "Fuck your good. Oh fucking hell."

Bringing her close to climax, Tom removed his fingers and pulled back his head. Grinning mischievously, Tom was not shocked when her hands clamped down down one both sides of his head and shoved him hard into her sopping pussy.

"Oh no, you don't!" Shouted Rose, "You have to finish what you started before you get to the next step."

She couldn't make out Tom's reply as he mumbled it against her pussy. He shoved his fingers back inside as she continued to hold his head. Deciding her breasts weren't getting enough attention, Rose wrapped her legs around his head as she lay back. Her hands ran over her body, before reaching her breasts. They massaged and squeezed, her hips rising and falling, the joyous sensation flowed through her body.

"I'm going to cum," Said Rose.

Still trapped by her legs, Tom decided to do one more thing. Knowing she was close to exploding, Tom coved the pointer finger on his left hand with her juices before moving towards her asshole. Rose gasped in surprise as Tom's finger pushed into her tight asshole. Before she could say anything her first orgasm raked her body.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" She screamed.

Tom drank as much of her juices, he could feel it running down his chin. Rose writhed in pleasure, her legs clamping down on his body.

"Oh god,' she whimpered as the feeling subsided.

Tom could feel the pressure of her legs relax as Rose bathed in the glow of her orgasm. Removing his fingers, Tom crawled up her body, kissing her stomach before giving each nipple a taste. Reaching her mouth he kissed her, letting Rose taste her juices that cover his face. He was surprised at how she broke the kiss and licked his chin clean.

"You are full of dirty little secrets." Said Tom, as she grinned at him.

"I'll tell them to you later, now I think it's time for someone to have their fun." Rose told him.

Reaching down she grabbed his hard cock and guided him towards her waiting lips. Pushing himself off the bed, Tom grabbed his hard shaft and slowly pushed in. Rose gasped in response to the feeling of his large cock sliding in. With his hands he lifted each of her legs under her knees and began to thrust in and out. It wasn't long before he found a good pace, their hips slapped together.

Rose bit her lip and messaged her breasts. She loved how his cock filled her pussy, driving her towards her second orgasm.

"Your cock feels so good." She told him.

Tom grunted in response, he loved the way her breast jiggled with each slap of his hips.

"You like that don't you. You love a hard cock in your pussy." Demanded Tom.

"Yes. I love a hard cock in my pussy." Moaned Rose.

Dropping her legs Tom pulled out of her pussy. Before he could tell her what he wanted she told him to lie down on the bed. Doing as she told him, Tom watched as she positioned herself over his waiting cock and sank down. Rocking her hips Rose leaned over his face offering her breasts. Reaching up with his mouth Tom latched on to the left one before switching to the right, then back again. He lightly sucked and nipped at each rosebud, his mouth covering her small dark areolas.

Rose moaned, she loved the way he sucked on her nipples, his hands helped guide her hips as she continued to rock on his hard shaft. Letting go of her rosebuds Tom lay back, reaching up with his hands he held her jiggling tits. Holding his hands in place Rose leaned back and ground her hips against his.

"Fuck your dick feels so good," she said feeling her second orgasm about to hit her.

Panting Tom told her. "Your pussy is amazing."

"Oh fuck." She said, picking up the pace.

Tom watched her eye's roll backwards as her body shuddered.

"Fuuuuccckk. I'm cuuummming." Rose reached down and touched her sensitive clit, pushing herself further over the edge.

Grabbing her waist Tom pulled her to his chest. He could feel the heat off her skin, her hot breath panting on his face as the wetness covered his crotch.  Rose kissed him as she lay there in her post orgasm glow. Their tongues meeting, Tom continued to slowly pumped in and out, letting her enjoy this moment.

Breaking the kiss, Rose slid off his stiff aching rod, twice she had brought him close to release only to deny him. Straddling his chest she looked at him before getting off. Lying down on the bed she put her head next to his crotch.

Fondling his hard shaft Rose brushed a strand of hair from her face as she looked at him. "I think it's time for our little friend here to have his moment of glory."

Holding his cock straight up, Rose pulled her knees under her and sat up. Leaning over she slowly licked all her juices off him.

"Your precum and my juices taste yummy." She told him. "Know I want to taste the real thing."

Without hesitation Rose swallowed his cock and began to bob up and down. Tom was not having this slow teasing, he wanted to cum.

"Get on your knees on the floor." He ordered her, giving her ass a slap.

Rose yelped with surprise, quickly she obeyed. Tom got off the bed, and walked over to her. She was sitting there, her knees together with her hands on her thighs looking all prim and proper.

He stopped just out of her reach. "Open your mouth." He commanded.

Obediently she opened her mouth as she looked into his eyes. He walked towards her, planting his legs on either side of hers, he guided his cock into her mouth. Rose started to go up and down when he grabbed her head. Holding it in place, Tom began to fuck her mouth. She placed her hands on his hips trying to get him to slow down, there was no stopping. Rose coughed and sputtered, gasping for air between each thrust.

Feeling he was about to burst, Tom let go of her head. Rose pulled off, spit was running down her chin dropping onto her breasts. She panted heavily, trying to regain her breath.

"I"m about to come," he told her.

Forgetting her breath, Rose clamped her lips down over his cock and began to stroke it with both her hands.

"Fuck, here it comes." Tom said as the first jets shot into her mouth.

Rose felt the hot sticky cum hitting the back of her throat. There was a lot, yet she didn't swallow. The pulsing of his cock stopped. Removing her lips Rose held her mouth open and stuck out her tongue. Her hands milked the last few drops from his shaft, Tom could feel his knees going weak. Licking the head clean, Rose showed him the cum pooling in the back of her mouth, closing her lips she swished it around her mouth.

It was warm, slaty and a little bit stringy, swallowing it one gulp she got up and grinned at him.

"That was delicious." She told him.

She was surprised when he kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth. Most men she had been with would have told her to rinse out her mouth before kissing her, well then Tom was not like most men. This turned her on even more, this is the one they had been looking for she told herself, making a mental note to tell Mandy and Dorris later in the week.

They collapsed onto the bed cuddling each other.

"That was amazing," said Rose, "I haven't been fucked like that in years."

"I'm glad to be the one to give it to you." He said kissing her on the lips. "I never understood those old preachers. About how sex was only between a married man and a  woman. Sex between to consenting adults is a beautiful thing, and should be enjoyed."

"Amen." Rose said with a giggle.

Tom fondled her breast, flicking the rosebud with his thumb. Rose returned the favor, reaching down she fondled his soft cock as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"Well Rose, do you have any more secrets?" He asked her.

Snuggling closer, Rose said. "I have plenty, we could go a whole month before even getting close to finishing them."

"I don't think I have enough of my own to do an even trade with you." Said Tom.

Fondling his cock, Rose replied, "I think this little guy will be enough to help you trade in secrets."

They lay there making small talk about island life and books, till Rose got cold. Getting up she got dressed, and kissed him on the cock, then his cheek.

"Thank you for the fun evening." She said.

"Your welcome. I'm sure we'll talk again sometime this week."

Rose grinned. "For sure. Have a good night."

She closed the bedroom door behind her and headed out the door for her small home above the bookstore. Yes, she thought to herself. Pastor Tom was definitely what the women of the island were looking for.

Tom sighed contently, though he felt a bit lonely as he looked at the empty spot where Rose had lain. Getting up he went and showered, coming back into the room he pulled the sheets off the bed and put them in the wash. Putting down fresh ones, he was confused when his toes touched something soft and silky. Reaching down he found Rose had left her blue panties behind. He could have sworn on a stack of bibles she had put them back on. Lifting them to his nose he inhaled her scent. Placing them in the wash, he thought to himself. Well, now I have one new secret I can tell her.

End of Part One

12