Pastor Tom Helps Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back down she flipped through the handful of channels before settling on the nature program running on PBS. Tom tried to read, instead he found himself becoming more engrossed by the nature program.

***

In the red room at Dorris's house all three were bathing in the glow of their first orgasms. They had nearly cum in unison, now Dorris watched as Rose, full of energy, sucked eagerly on Mandy's large bosoms. She wished she had the vigor and energy of the younger women.

Mandy watched as Rose left her breast and kissed her way down her stomach. Reaching the strap-on Rose removed it and began to lick Mandy's dripping pussy. Enjoying it for a few minutes Mandy stopped her, lying down she beckoned Rose to lay on top of her. Dorris watched as Rose climbed on top of Mandy, her legs straddling Mandy's head.

Rose purred as Mandy's tongue probed her lips, a gentle slap on her butt reminded her that she too had something to lick. With eagerness she dove back into Mandy's wet pussy. From her chair Dorris rubbed her own pussy as she watched the pair, before deciding she should join the fun.

Going over to the cabinet Dorris selected a very slender strap-on.  Tightening the harness, Dorris covered the red strap-on with lube. Walking over to the happy pair, Dorris poured the lube over Roses ass cheeks, with a slender finger she lubed up Roses back door.

Listening to Roses moans of anticipation Dorris asked her, "Do you want me to fuck you in the ass."

Rose lifted her head. "Fuck yes. You know I love it up the ass."

Shove her tongue back into Mandys pussy, Rose waited for the strap-on to penetrate her. Rose's statement was all the encouragement she needed, placing the tip on her asshole, Dorris pushed in. She watched as Roses butt slowly swallowed the entire length.

She gave a few slowly, gentle thrust, allowing the lube to spread and Rose to become accommodated to the toy. Rose wiggled her ass, signaling she was ready. Grabbing hold of her hips, Dorris began to thrust in and out The sound of their hips slapping together mingled with their moans of pleasure filling the room. The sight of a young girl getting fuck beneath her, turned Dorris on even more, with vigor she slammed into her Roses ass again and again.

It wasn't long before Rose was screaming her orgasm.

"Fuck I'm cumming," she shouted as her body shuddered in pleasure.

This did not deter Dorris and Mandy, they continued to lick and fuck her senseless.

"Finish off Mandy, slut." Dorris ordered.

Pulling the strap-on out of Roses ass, Dorris walked over to the toy cabinet. She debated between the large metal jeweled butt plug and the slender black vibrating butt plug with remote control. Choosing the one with the remote, she lubed it up then returned to the girls.

Rose was going all out on bringing Mandy to her second orgasm. Laying back, Mandy moaned as she neared nirvana. Grabbing Roses ass Dorris inserted the butt plug, though she decided to hold off on turning it on.  

"Oh shit," said Mandy. "I'm cumming...."

Licking all the juices for her pussy, Rose lifted her head only to find Dorris waiting. Kissing Rose, she licked Mandy's juices from her face before diving between Mandy's legs to clean up.

Squirming, Mandy said. "Stop, I'm too sensitive."

Dorris Ignored her, she wanted to get a taste of those lovely juices. Rose got up and was about to put Mandy's strap on when Dorris called out.

"Lets take a break first," She said helping Mandy up.

Catching their breath they stood their sweat dripping and glistening on their bodies. They watched the dvd which was playing through again for the third time. Rose left them and headed to the pantry to grab some bottled water.

"God, I can't wait to feel his cock inside of me." Said Mandy.

"You can't wait," chuckled Dorris, 'Its been years since I've had a nice hard young cock in my pussy."

Hearing this as she walked back in, Rose replied. "What about those young tourist men you seduced last summer."

"They were young and inexperienced. If they had stayed I could have molded them into the perfect sex machines." Dorris said, taking a drink of water. "Now Tom is a man who is young, yet he knows how to handle his tool and bring a woman to climax."

"I can attest to that." Said Rose walking over to the toy cabinet. "So what should we do next?"

***

The nature show had been enjoyable, as was the science show on robotics, throughout them Tom had glanced over at Abby to see how she was doing. She was more relaxed than when she had first arrived. Lounging on the coach, Abby knew Tom was peaking at her, part of her wanted to return the favor. She decided against it, she didn't want him to think she was leading him on, there would be time for that later.

With the clock striking nine, Abby rose off the couch. "We'll if you don't mind I think I'll get ready for bed."

Getting up Tom mentioned as he made his was to the washroom. "Thats okay with me, just let me grab a pillow from the bedroom."

Grabbing a spare bed sheet from the linen closet, Tom ducked into the bedroom and grabbed a pillow. Heading back into the living room, he saw the bathroom door was closed. Dropping the pillow onto the couch, he opened the sheet. Sitting down on the couch he watched the t.v. while he waited for her to finish.

When she was done she came out and thanked him once again, then entered the bedroom closing the door behind her. Tom went to the bathroom, using the toilet, he brushed his teeth before returning to the couch. Seeing the door was still closed, Tom removed his socks and pants. leaving his shirt and boxers on he laid down on the couch and pulled the sheet over him. Reaching up he turned off the living room lights, leaving only the glow of the t.v. on.

Tom wasn't sure why he looked. He tilted his head towards the bedroom. He hadn't noticed before that Abby had left it ajar. It was wide enough for him to see into the bedroom. There she was with her back to the door, in only a black thong and nothing else. He watched as she ran her hands over her body, turning he got a good look at her breasts. They were smaller than Roses, yet firm, perky with rock hard nipples pointing out of areolas the size of half dollars.

Sitting down on the bed Abby removed her shoes. Sitting up she looked at the door, Tom ducked his head. He was certain she had caught him spying on her. Abby smiled to herself as she stretched her hands above her head, bringing them back down as she waited, watching Tom out in the living room.

Out in the living room Tom was already pitching a tent in his boxers. Reaching down he readjusted himself as he fought the temptation to look. She must be in bed by now, he thought. Temptation finally won out, looking again Tom saw Abby sitting there. She smiled at him then motioned with a finger he should come to her. Closing his eyes, Tom flopped onto this back as he thought about what to do. He didn't want to get a reputation on the island for being a womanizer or piss off all the men if all the woman of the island wanted to have sex with him. A part of him said to get dressed and go for a long walk, maybe by the time he was back she would be asleep.

His hard erection was starting to win over. Were all the women on the island this horny and under fucked. Tom looked again, only to find the door wide open and Abby not there.

"Peek a boo." A silky voice cooed above him.

Rolling on to his back Tom looked up to find Abby, he naked body was bathed by the glow of the t.v. as she bent over the couch.

"Jesus Christ."

"Now Pastor you shouldn't be saying that." She said with a smile.

"I'm sorry Abby, you just really surprised me. Please go back to bed."

She made a pouty face at him. "But I want to have some fun."

Tom sighed, "Abby this isn't right. Plus you're married."

"Stanley doesn't mind, besides he's limited on how much strenuous activity his heart can take. Doctor's orders."

He thought about this, before asking. "Is he on blood thinners?"

"Yep, so he can't use the blue pill without causing problems." She said, reaching over him towards the tent being created by his stiff shaft.

Tom was trying to think of something to say when his body shuddered in response to her small fingers wrapping him through the sheet. Slowly she stroked him. Tom fought to keep his hands at his sides, as the urge to reach up and touch her breasts grew stronger.

Sensing what was going on Abby told him. "Its okay to touch them."

Finally deciding to give in, he reached up and gently squeezed them. A moan of pleasure escaped from Abby's lips, she stroked his cock faster. The pleasure of her fingers ran through his body.

Releasing her breasts, Tom said. "Lets take this to the bedroom."

Letting go of his cock, Tom watched Abby walk sexily to the bedroom. There seemed to be some extra pep in her step, he thought, wondering if she had planned the whole fight with Stanley in order to have sex with him.

Throwing off the sheet, he turned off the t.v. before heading to the bedroom. Unbuttoning his shirt, Tom dropped in on the hamper and closed the bedroom door. Before he could do anything else Abby pounced on him, her mouth smashing into his. Taken aback, Tom accepted her tongue as his arms wrapped around her. He ran his hands up and down her smooth back, brushing over her thong and giving her small though supple butt cheeks a squeeze.

Their bodies smashed together, Abby rubbed her stomach against his hard shaft. Her fingers wormed the way into his waistband, shoving his boxers to the floor she grabbed his cock and began to stroke. Breaking the kiss, Tom kissed her neck before nibbling her ear. His right hand left her back and found her left breast. It squeezed, pinched and messaged her firm tit, eliciting moans of pleasure from Abby.

Taking charge Abby removed her hands from his cock and placed them on his shoulders. Tom took the hint as she pressed down, slowly sinking to his knees he paused to kiss each tiny hard nipple. Kissing his way down her stomach he arrived at her pussy still covered by the black thong. Removing it, Tom found she was shaved clean. Helping her step out of the thong he spread her legs he saw her out lips and large clit protruding from her body.

Without hesitation he dove in his tongue licking away as he sucked on her clit. Her pussy was sopping wet, providing him with an excellent taste.

"Fuck, you tongue feels so good." Abbey moaned as his hands messaged her ass.

Her left hand ran through his hair as she squeezed and pinched her nipples with her right. Abby enjoyed his tongue a little longer before pushing his head away.

"I want my first orgasm to be by you hard cock." She told him.

Getting to his feet they kissed.

"Your wish is my command." He said moving her towards the bed.

Abby stopped them, sliding down his body, she said. "First I want to taste your cock."

Tom watched as she grabbed his cock, examining it up close.


 "This perfect," she said, "Its so much bigger than Stanley's limp string bean."

She wrapped her lips around the purple head and began to suck. Her right hand stroked the base of his shaft while her left tickled his large smooth balls.

Popping off she stared into his eyes, he could see the lust in her eyes.

"You taste heavenly. Your precum is even better than Stanley's." She told him.

Not wanting to hear anything else about her husband, Tom grabbed her head and shoved his cock down her throat. Abby choked and gagged as she struggled to take all of his eight inch shaft. Her jaw was forced wide open to take his three inch girth. Tom didn't care as she tried the push his hips away from her face, her throat was tight and perfect for fucking. Letting go, he grinned as she gasped for air. Just like Rose, she didn't complain about the spit running down her face, or not being able to breathe.

God, he loved these perfect women.

***

Dorris was organizing the next round of pleasure. Selecting a low setting on the vibrating plug in Rose's butt, Dorris helped Mandy in cuffing Rose's arms above her head to the wall. Going over to the toy cabinet Dorris picked up two other toys as Mandy    slipped on the strap-on from earlier. Returning to Rose, Dorris placed the red ball gag in her mouth, between Roses legs she slipped the strapless dildo into her pussy. She moved out of the way as Mandy brought a padded raised platform and placed it in front of Rose.

Lubing up her strap-on, Mandy waited for Dorris to climb into position, taking the remote control she grinned at Rose.

Facing Rose's strap-on, Dorris gave them a simple command. "Fuck me senseless girls."

They need no further bidding. Rose bucked her hips once Dorris had taken the strap-on into her mouth. Slipping her fake cock into Dorris' pussy, Mandy pushed in, it took a few strokes before they found a good rhythm as they spitroasted Dorris.

"You love this slut," Said Mandy. "I know you love fucking and sucking young hard cock at the same time."

All Dorris could do was moan in reply.

"I know you're craving Tom's hard cock. I know you both are." She said, grabbing Dorris back as she thrusted harder.

"I bet Rose is wishing he was pounding her up the ass." She said cranking up the power of the vibrator.

Rose's eyes rolled up as she closed them. The vibrations combined with the way Dorris sucked on the dildo caused the end inside of her to move back and forth as the shaft bounced against her clitoris. Opening her eye's Rose watched as Mandy's breasts swayed as she pounded Dorris, she wished she could be squeezing and sucking on those magnificent flesh melons. Though she did love not being in control, or being able to touch her own body as she relied on them to bring her to climax.

It wasn't long before the muffled sounds of Rose's orgasm filled their ears. Removing the strap-on from her mouth Dorris pulled it out of Rose then shoved her mouth into Rose's dripping lips. Her tongue caused Rose to shudder as she thrust her hips out craving more.

Mandy too was nearing her climax, yet she held off pushing herself to the edge wanting to make Dorris cum first. Pulling the strap-on out she squatted down and put her face in Dorris's pussy. She teased her clit with the tip of her tongue causing Dorris to squirm.

Having licked up all of Rose's juices Dorris removed her tongue. "Fuck, Mandy that feels so good."

Resting her head she moaned with pleasure as Mandy continued to lick.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum."

Getting up, Mandy slammed the strap-on back into Dorris pussy. It was only a few strokes before they heard.

"FUCK! I'm cumming." Cried Dorris as she shuddered.

Mandy didn't stop; she continued to pound away, the vibrator on her own pussy had her almost ready to explode. Pulling out she watched Dorris collapse into a heap. Going over to Rose, she lifted her right leg and shoved the strap-on inside of her. It was long before Mandy cried out her own orgasm. She panted heavily into Roses ear as held her body.

When she had caught her breath Many removed the strap-on. Pleasing with her eyes and muffled cries for more, Rose watched as she removed the harness. Taking the remote for the butt plug Mandy turned down the power. Going over to the toy cabinet she grabbed another vibrator along with a small spreader bar. Coming back to Rose, Mandy attached the bar to her legs, spreading them for easier access. She gave her pussy a few good licks before inserting the vibrator and turning it on with the remote.

Standing up she kissed and nipped both Roses nipples.

Kissing her on the check she whispered into Rose's ear. "That should keep you happy for a while."

Rose turned to her, spit was dripping down her chin.

"She's needs one more thing, " Said Dorris.

She went over to the cabinet as Mandy moved the  padded cushion out of the way. Looking up she watched as Dorris attached a pair of weighted nipple clamps to Rose. Her screams of pain and pleasure were muted by the ball gag.

"There that should do it."

Mandy nodded in agreement. "She's perfect. We should make a video of it and send it to Tom."

"Yes, here's the perfect slut. Use her anyway you want." Said Dorris as they laughed.

Sitting on the pad, Mandy watched Dorris put on the strap-on she had been wearing.

Straddling the pad, Dorris looked at her. "I know you're sensitive, come let me make love to you my dear."

Grinning, Mandy glanced at Rose who watched as the pain and pleasure tore through her body.

She straddled Dorris's hard cock and slid on down. Dorris loved this, with Mandy's height she didn't half to bend her head far to get at those perfect knockers. Latching onto a nipple she gently sucked, while her left hand attended to the other breast. Gently she squeezed and messaged as Mandy slowly rocked her pins. Her fingers twirled and toyed with the stiff nipple.

"Yes baby, you suck on Mommy's tit. Yes, that's it." Said Mandy as she moaned. "It feels so good."

Rose watched them, her pussy and ass sang with pleasure, as her nipples ached from the weight. She was jealous of Dorris and wished it was her sucking away.

***

Abby had finally released his cock from her mouth, getting up she turned and bent over the bed.

"Fuck me, please."

Tom needed no other bidding, taking his spit covered cock he lined it up with her waiting hole and pushed in all the way to the hilt.

"Holy shit, your cock feels so fucking good."

Tom didn't say anything as he grabbed her hips and began to thrust. Feeling she wanted this, Tom began to pound away at her pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Cried Abby, her whole body shook as she gripped the bed trying to hold on. "Fuck yes! Fuck the shit out of my pussy."

His hand moved up her body until they groped her bouncing tits. Grabbing them he slowed down his pace. Each thrust was a hard slap of his hips on her ass.

"I'm...I'm going...to cum." Shouted Abby.

Tom did not stop; he kept pounding her as he felt her tighten beneath him. Letting go, he pushed her head down as he slowed down to long hard thrusts. Abby shuddered beneath him.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." Said Abby.

She writhed in pleasure as her juices ran over his cock and down her legs. Abby lay on the bed, spent of energy, yet Tom was nowhere, since his tryst with Rose he had worked on mentally trying to last longer. Sliding out of her pussy, he stroked his cock. Rolling onto her back, Abby looked at him. Tom grinned as she spread her legs. Guiding his cock, he entered her and began to thrust once more.

Abby moaned as she wrapped legs around him. Grabbing his face she leaned forward and kissed him. Tom returned the kiss, feeling her moan into his mouth he pushed off the bed. Not wanting to let go, Abby wrapped her arms around him and leaned with him. Grabbing her back butt he lifted her off the bed. Holding onto her, Tom bounced Abby on his cock. Excitement and joy was written on her face.

"Oh my fucking god, your amazing."  Said Abby.

"You like like this."

Abby smiled. "I fucking love it."

"Are you going to be my good little slut." Tom asked her.

"Fuck yes." She told him.

Kissing him, she moaned, "I want you to cum in pussy."

That was all the urging Tom needed. It was only a few more strokes before he erupted in her. Abby loved how his cock pulsed inside of her.

They kissed deeply, as he lowered her onto the bed. Letting go of her Tom removed his cock from her pussy. Dropping to his knees Tom shoved his mouth between her legs and began to suck. Abby was stunned at what he was doing. No man she had ever been with had done anything close to this. Tom loved how the taste of his cum mingled with her juices. Getting all that he could he climbed up on the bed next to her. He kissed her, sharing what little he had kept in his mouth.

Breaking the kiss, she moved her head to his soft cock and took him into his mouth. She sucked out the last few drops, and cleaned up his cock. When she was done she lay back down next to him.