Pastor Tom Helps Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I could get fucked like that all the time." Said Abby.

Tom chuckled. "I thought you got fucked like this in your younger years."

"Yes, but not like that, not in a long time."

They crawled further up the bed till their heads rested on the pillows. Snuggling up next to him, Abby laid her arm across his chest as she nestled into his shoulder.

"Will you stay with me tonight?"

Tom looked at her and smiled. "Yes, I will stay with you."

Abby sighed, 'Thank you."

Reaching down she fondled his soft cock for a little bit before returning her hand to his breast. Turning off the lights they drifted off to sleep worn out from their fucking.

***

In Dorris's basement, they had finally decided to let Rose be free as they were done making love to each other and torturing her. Rose covered her sensitive nipples as they guided her weak legs to the small shower room. Cleaning her off, Dorris and Mandy cleaned each other, getting out of the shower they headed for the changing hallway. Putting on robes they discussed their future plans.

"Rose, I need you to continue seducing Tom." Dorris told her.

"Sure thing." Said Rose.

"I'll keep tabs on your progress. When I think he's ready I'll make my move." Said Dorris.

"What about me?' Asked Mandy.


"After I fuck Tom, it will be your turn. Though we need to do it before the next ladies guild meeting as they will want a full report." Said Dorris.

Mandy smiled. "Hopefully it's one they're willing to agree on."

Rose led them upstairs to the kitchen, there they gathered some food before retiring to the living room to relax in front of the t.v.. Though they all knew that Rose would probably end up eating both Mandy and Dorris's pussy's before the movie was over.

***

There was a warm feeling creeping over his body. Tom's eyes fluttered open as he tried to figure out what was going on. It took a few moments to register what was happening as he turned on the lights, Abby was sucking on his stiffening cock.

"Abby? What are you doing?"

"I was feeling horny, and your cock is just so." She said, taking her mouth off it.

Tom turned and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was just past two in the morning.

Before he could say anything Abby spoke. "I think it's ready. Just relax Tom, let me return the favor by doing all the work."

He watched as she straddled him, lining up his cock she slid all the way down. Rocking her hips Abby leaned forward, Tom responded by bending his head and latching onto a nipple with his mouth.

"Mmm, yes suck on my nipple." Said Abby as she ground her hips against his hard shaft.

Tom switched back and forth between them, before kissing her on the neck making his way to her mouth. Locking tongues they embraced. Either Tom was hornier than he thought or Abby was just too good. It wasn't long before they were both close to orgasming.

"Abby, I am going to cum." Tom said, breaking the kiss.

"Good, I want to cum in my mouth this time." She said, sliding off him.

Turning around Abby presented him with her pussy for licking as she took he cock into her mouth. Tom flicked his tongue into her slit as he got a good look at her ass hole, reaching up he toyed with it. Abby squirmed in response, the tightening of his balls tore his thoughts away. He shot loads of hot sticky cum in her mouth. This pushed Abby over the edge as her juices gushed forth onto his face. Tom sucked and licked as fast as he could trying to capture it all.  

Abby loved how his cum slid down her throat, it tasted better than her husbands ever did. She stroked his cock, slowly working out the last few drops. Licking the head clean she let go and turned around. Lying down on top of him, Abby kissed him, as she felt his cock nestle against her body.

"Your amazing." She told him.

"So are you." Tom said, kissing her. "Though it's time we get to sleep as we need to be up early so people don't get suspicious."

She sighed as she rolled off the top of him. As he turned off the light, Abby gave the camera in the corner of the room a wink. All the ladies knew it was there, most would have to wait till the next big meeting to see the video. Abby knew Rose would get a kick out of what she had done. Though she knew Rose and Dorris would probably be mad with her for breaking the agreement that was in place. She had been jealous that had not been one of the handful chosen to have sex with Tom before the ladies gave their vote of approval for any lady to have sex with him.

Tom pushed the thoughts about having sex with Abby again before they parted for the day. Spooning her, Tom held her breasts as they drifted back off to sleep.

***

With the morning sun breaking over the island, Rose, Mandy and Abby all made their way back home. Each taking different routes to avoid anyone they might know being up in the early hours of the new day.

Tom rubbed the warm spot next to him as his cock stiffened, it yearned to fuck. He had turned down her offer of sex before she left, not even the pouting of her lips as she offered a simple blowjob. She had toyed with his cock before she left. He promised her they would do it again in the future.

In her bed, Dorris lay there thinking about what she would wear when she seduced Tom. She had told them the day she would do it and it was not that far off. Giving Rose at least two more times to have sex with Tom and learn more of his secrets.