Pastor's Wife

Story Info
He snatches her away to the Lake lodge.
1.7k words
3.92
29.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

The bus raced on the new road recently built by the Chinese. Its lights seemed to open a path ahead as it descended from the View Point of the Rift Valley, towards the town of Naivasha. Now in the night, the passengers could only make out lights on the valley floor looking like the sky was a carpet and the stars sprinkled upon it. Elizabeth turned her face to look into his eyes and could not help feeling a fresh wave of love for her Bruce.

They had met some years before at a weekly business training and at first he had thought she was the wife of a pastor. But a few weeks later when they both realized they had quit jobs in order to work full-time in the business they had seen an opportunity of growing their friendship as well as their business. Friendship had turned into love without either of them noticing.

Now they were going to spend their first night out together, something they had so badly wanted to do for a long time. Eliza was constantly amazed at how much she wanted this man to touch her, hold her, do naughty things to her. She had found herself lying on her bed at night thinking how it would feel to have him make love to her. Every time he looked at her face he marvelled at how lovely she was with her smooth face, shining with her dark beauty. Her very black hair was combed out in smooth waves to hang onto her shoulders. When she smiled it always filled him with a deep joy. She really was a beautiful woman.

She was tall even among men. Her figure was slim, the envy of people many years younger. That was another thing he found so attractive about her. But best of all she had such good manners, always soft-spoken. Not one to willingly annoy anyone, but instead she sought to please everyone around her.

The bond between the two was so strong that they enjoyed each other's company even in public. They covered themselves under a Maasai blanket so they could enjoy kissing each other, as he fondled her nipples, large ones on smallish tits, while the bus carried them at high speed to their destination. Bruce had called ahead and booked places for them at a lakeside resort where they planned to enjoy every moment of what Elizabeth called their "honeymoon". They hoped to arrive in time to have dinner.

The bus driver swung off the highway heading into Naivasha town. The traffic was more leisurely here, consisting mostly of locals who either were coming into town to do some shopping or else those had spent the day in town and were returning home. He hooted loudly at a pickup ahead of him that seemed to be dawdling. At the earliest opportunity he swerved into the opposing lane with another toot of his horn to overtake the pickup. No doubt the owner of the pickup had a few choice words to say to the bus driver had he been in a position to hear.

Presently the bus stopped at the terminus and, being at the front-most seat, Elizabeth and Bruce were the first to get down. The hotel was only a few metres down the road from there. He held her by the waist as they walked, tickling her a little. Their overnight bags hung from their shoulders.

At the hotel entrance, the footman opened the door for them and showed them to the reception desk. "Good evening madam!" greeted Bruce.

"Good evening sir!" replied the reception clerk. "Welcome to Safariland Hotel."

"We are booked into Room 124. Name of Kanyongo," he informed her. She confirmed this from the system.

"May have your identification please?" He handed them to her. "Here is your key.""

"Are we in time for dinner?'

"The restaurant closes at 10:30 so you have plenty of time, if you wish to freshen up first. It is down that passage, facing the lifts."

Elizabeth said," Do we need to freshen up after only a 90-minute bus ride? Why don't we eat, and go up once and for all?"

"Good suggestion. I have not spent the day out in the livestock market, either!' with a cheeky grin.

Instead of left to the lifts, they turned right into the restaurant.

"Table for two, please!" said Bruce to the head waiter.

He showed them to a corner table and left them with the menus, withdrawing discreetly. They quickly made their choices of food that would be available as fast as possible. Just as fast it was brought to the table. They did not linger at it and soon were at the lift doors waiting to be taken up. On the first floor they found the corridor leading to the room number they were given.

Elizabeth had to remind herself to make way for Bruce to open the room for them. Once inside they made a grab for each other, embracing almost desperately. He kissed her hungrily and was paid in the same coin. Quickly and efficiently they threw off their clothes with little decorum. He pulled her naked form into the bathroom. He now took time to look at her lithe figure. Age had only managed to give her a small paunch on the lower stomach; otherwise she possessed a body like a teenager's, or an athlete's. He held her to his naked chest, drawing a soft moan from her. With one hand he adjusted the water to a comfortable warmth.

As the water cascaded down their bodies he kissed her languidly as she lifted one leg, to wrap it around his hips. They broke their kiss to regard each other under the warm shower. The smile she gave him spoke volumes, almost as if it said in capital letters, "Take to me all the way to paradise!" He felt his cockhead brushing against her pubic hairs and took immediate advantage of it. He held her by the bum and lined himself to enter her very gently. He was mindful that she had not had a lover in a long time, so he wanted to stretch her only gradually.

"Oooh, darling! You don't waste time, do you?" as she felt his cockhead opening her channel little by little. He began shallow in and out strokes at her entrance, causing her to grip him more tightly. He pushed deeper with the same gentle strokes until her cunt got used to that new depth. Finally he felt he had reached the greatest depth possible when he knocked against her womb opening. She confirmed the fact to him by emitting a shrill scream of ecstasy.

He now set up a constant rhythm in and out, where he was met by her thrusts. She hissed loudly, and at intervals he had to hold her up, perhaps because her one leg was about to give way. He knocked again at her cervical entrance, once twice, thrice. She tightened her grip around his neck and her leg tightened around his hips.

"Wuuui, darling!" she wailed. She was coming around his cock. She convulsed repeatedly before her body loosened all of a sudden. He had to hold her up to prevent her dropping onto the bathroom floor. She brought her mouth to his and kissed him passionately. "I have never felt an orgasm so powerful in my life! What have you done to me, you wicked man?"

He let his stem pulse inside her cunt a few times causing her to moan again. Then they both came down gradually. "May we now wash in earnest?" he said, in between kisses.

"Give me the soap. You will be first to be washed," she told him. She lathered his body from head to toe. She scrubbed him all over. He could not remember a sensation so good in his recent years. He enjoyed every moment of it. She turned on more water to wash off the soap.

Then it was her turn. He scrubbed her from crown to sole, pausing at her tits to play briefly with the nipples. He parted her legs to get at her cunt lips, rinsing them out carefully. They both stood under the shower and let the warm water stream down the bodies for a moment more.

She was the first to step away, take the towel and start drying herself. He switched off the water and joined her. Hand on her waist, he walked her into the bedroom, stood in the middle enjoying the feel of newly-scrubbed skin against their own. He ran his palms all over her, luxuriating in the feel of her skin, her gentle curves and her hunger for him. He took a nipple in each hand squeezing between thumb and forefinger.

"Aah, Darling of mine what are you doing to me?" she wailed into his shoulder. He kissed her neck as the play on her nipples continued. Then he lowered his mouth to take duty over from one hand. The feel of his mouth on her breast brought copious juices out of her cunt.

His hand went to her hip and ranged all over that terrain. She squirmed in pure pleasure. He sucked the nipple into the mouth and she almost went to the floor in a heap. But he held her up. Switching his mouth to the other nipple made her emit a short scream. He sucked it in and squeezed it between his lips. She felt a new flood running out of her cunt and down her thigh. She could even smell it.

He lay her softly onto the bed, released the nipple and went in search of her middle. Her bellybutton received a visitation, though it was quite short-lived. He was on his way to her hairy triangle. He roved over her slight tummy bump, and then felt cunt hairs with his chin. He continued in his search. By now he could smell the newly-spilled juices. His hand slipped on one wet thigh, as his mouth continued in its search. Finally his lips touched her lips; both jumped in pure excitement.

He ran all the way down until he was near her asshole and then fled back up again. He let the tongue out to start opening up her slit, making her emit animal noises. He could feel her juices on his tongue. More and more he opened her until he found her hole. He shoved his tongue into her. She let out a wail of pleasure.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers