Pastry Pt. 01

Story Info
A house-warming party gone wild.
5.8k words
3.62
33.7k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PASTRY sounds pretty different for an erotic story. But it has got a HUGE HIDDEN MEANING. Read it for a different thrill...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: 1 -- 'Pastry Party'

"Pastry Party!" Rambha, my adorable wife of five years and girl friend of four years prior to that, yelled in excitement.

Rambha was my 'High School Sweet Heart' -- was my 'Biggest Fan' and now my 'Beloved Wife'

"What?" I (Yogesh) almost spill my coffee less out of hearing her excited voice and more out of the ridiculous idea.

"Yes, Pastry Party." She repeated again, as if she had taken the final decision.

"Well I've heard about BBQ Parties, Champagne and Wine Parties, Pool Parties; but 'Pastry Party' is a bit of a misnomer to me."

"That's what would be the 'Fun Element'!" She said all excited, "You know how well I bake the bakery delicacies. So why not we mix bakery products with wine to throw a party of 'Deadly-Combo'?" Her voice was an admixture of child-like innocence and childish excitement.

"That sounds pretty exciting. But who will be our honoured guests? And when would you intend to have it?"

"On 3rd February 9 PM on wards." She was quick to reply, as if she had planned it out well in advance, "And regarding guests -- Your best friend Andrew and Paula Botham; and my best friend Saira Bano and Tariq Mallik."

******

CHAPTER: 2 -- DETAILING OF THE THREE COUPLES

Andrew Botham was a good colleague of mine from our office, where he was working as a GM Merchandising and I was working as GM Marketing. So our daily interactions were quite frequent and healthy. Like me he too was about 33 years old. He stood at 180 CMs about 5 CMs less than mine. Though weight-wise we both were about 200 pounds each. As we go to the same gym, same time, four times a week -- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; our health and fitness were a cut-above, and our relationship was a bit more than just official.

Rambha at times would dash-in to pick me up from the gym; so also Paula for Andrew.

Both Rambha and Paula had already met each-other in a few Corporate Parties and developed an instant cord between them.

Unlike Rambha, Paula was a pixie lady with a height of 5'2" and a weight below 100 pounds. She was three years younger to Andrew, which made her recent entry into the 30 years club. But what was the best part of her body were her 34" 'D' bust size and 38" buttocks! She just couldn't walk without swinging her massive ass-cheeks or bouncing her alluring boobs; much to the delight of on-lookers including me.

  1. Both Andrew and Paula were orthodox Catholic Christians from Europe!

Now to speak about Saira Bano -- She, Rambha and I did our schooling and college together. Saira was instrumental in my introduction with Rambha; when we're all in 12th standard. Rambha was the prettiest sports-star of our campus and I's the most handsome hunk in the games-section. So, our meeting was inhabitable and destined for a better and secured future.

  1. Both I (Yogesh) and Rambha were orthodox Hindu Punjabis From India!

We three did our MBA together from Delhi. That was when we met Tariq Mallik -- a staunch Muslim 'Mast-Kalander-Pathan' from Peshawar, Pakistan. He was on a sponsorship and was pursuing MBA with us. He first fall in love with Indian movies, then with Indian heroines, and finally with Saira. That was how he got into our group.

Saira had a tough time moulding Tariq to a better looking and better living human being. From long bearded Pathan with long Pathani-suits to a clean-shaving handsome man -- Tariq's transformation was no less romantic than a Bollywood romantic block-buster. Full marks to Saira for her patience and also to Tariq who followed her instructions to desired results. What love can do -- see Tariq Mallik's transformation!

  1. Both Saira and Tariq were orthodox Muslims from India and Pakistan!

When I was asked to click a photo of Saira and Tariq together, I for the first time envied them as a 'Future Couple'!

Tariq was about 6'4" in height a cool 10" taller than Saira. Both the couples were extremely fair, sharp features, big eyes, thick eyebrows, long nose, and high cheek-bones. Like Rambha Saira too had long, dark, dense and straight hair falling well below her opulent buttocks.

Rambha would fall in the category of 'Pleasantly Plump' with heavy 38" 'E' boobs and 42" plus buttocks; whereas Saira, who was almost as tall as Rambha -- had smaller boobs than Rambha; but bigger than Paula -- 36" 'C'. Like Paula and Rambha, Saira too had a trademark posterior as huge as 40" plus. But surprisingly she had slender legs and slimmer arms; unlike Rambha -- who had fleshy arms and meaty thighs.

After MBA Saira joined a MNC along with Tariq in the 'Visual Merchandise' division. Over the years they have done pretty well for themselves in term of job and personal life. Rambha was a manager HR with a MNC, and Paula was a teacher in an Elementary School in the neighbourhood.

******

CHAPTER: 3 -- Analytical Analysis For Readers To Get A Quick Grasp

To make the equations easy to hold and remember:-

  1. All the three husbands -- Yogesh, Andrew and Tariq were working in MNCs

  2. All the three wives -- Rambha, Paula and Saira too were working women, two in MNC and one in school

  3. Among the men -- Tariq was the eldest in the group at 35, whereas rest two were at 33.

  4. Among the women, Paula was the youngest at 30, where as the rest two were at 33.

  5. So, the group of 6 had -- 1 person at 30, 4 persons at 33, and one at 35. The range was a cool 30 -- 35 age-group!

  6. The guys range from 6'0" (Andrew) to 6'2" (I -- Yogesh) and finally to 6'4" (Tariq).

  7. The woman range from 5'2' (Paula) to 5' 6" (Saira) and finally 5'7" (Rambha).

  8. Both Andrew and Tariq were fair complexioned, where as I -- Yogesh brown complexioned (don't call me dark okay!)

  9. All the three women were in competition as to who would be the fairest of them!

  10. Their boobs were in proportion to their stature! Paula 34" 'D', Saira 36" 'C' and Rambha 38" 'E'!

  11. No surprise at all as per as their buttocks were concerned! Paula 38", Saira 40" and Rambha 42"!

  12. What, at this moment of time we have not discussed or disclosed -- the size, shape, girth, mushroom-head and the colour (do I need to elaborate further?) of the three bosom friends cocks.

  13. So also the cunt of the three envious women -- The shape, size, thickness, colour, hair of their ultimate secret.

  14. So also the ass-cracks, perineum, sphincter, butt-hole, hair and colour of the three voluptuous women.

  15. All the three couples were planning for their first child for some time from now; thus had stopped taking precautions both external as well as internal. To top it all -- the three wives were at the peak of their fertility period so far as 3rd February 2018 was concerned. So, the deck was cleared, and the doubts were on, as they were all poised to meet each other on the 'House-Warming-party' of Rambha and Yogesh (I).

******

But; what the body parts of the man and women had to do with the story of 'The-House-Warming-Party' which in other term we are referring to as the 'Pastry Party'?

Well friends, I've divulged those details and secrets which were readily available with me.

But; the very idea of the 'Pastry Party' was the 'Brain-Child' of Rambha, my dearest wife. Excepting the name I didn't have an iota of idea as to what she had in mind for the party.

So wait until 9.00 PM of 3rd February 2018 the Saturday for unfolding of the secret and the sequential events which would hopefully sweep away a lot of thing within the group of 'SEX' -- I mean -- 'SIX' and so also within you and without you!

******

CHAPTER: 4 -- Host 'RAMBHA' All Set To Kill Her Guests! With Her Looks, Of Course!

As the wall clock arms were in a reverse ninety degree angle to declare it was 9.00 PM... Two luxury sedans -- A black BMW and a red Audi made their way one after the other next to my all new and all white Mercedes. I was in the drawing room. Giving a final touch to the 'Drawing-Dinning-Lounge' setting and seating.

The high beam of the sedans through the curtain gaps were a minor hindrance as I consciously pulled the doubled layer curtains further close, not to leave even an inch gap between them, as per a strong verbal instruction by Rambha. She was a perfectionist. And sometimes even goes a bit over board! For example today's party...

"Darling!" I announced, "Your guests are here."

"Yours' too!" Said Rambha from the 'Dry Kitchen Area'. We have divided the kitchen into two distinct divisions -- 'Dry' and 'Wet' -- as per the cooking needs.

******

As Rambha slowly emerged from the open kitchen, while fixing her left ear-ring -- she was oozing raw sensuality in a 'Deep-Red-Transparent-Chiffon-Sari'! The Sari had a six inches black-lacy border and a three feet broad black-lacy designer 'Anchal'! The visual contrast of a 'Blood-Red-Sari' with 'Black-Lacy-Border-Anchal' on her extremely fair and recently waxed skin was a beauty lover's optimum satisfaction! Added she had deliberately worn the Sari so tightly that it had clung to her voluptuous body like a second skin!

Her opulent buttocks protruded out of the transparent Chiffon were a 'Butt-Lover's-Ultimate-Delight'! She had purposefully worn the Sari way below her deep naval, giving a sexual feeling beyond imagination by showing her fair, slightly round and a hint of fleshy under-belly by tugging the Sari almost up to three inches below her dark naval!

There was a very thin fur-like hair-line starting right below the sexy naval and disappearing into the tug of the Sari... Leaving a lot for imagination!

What surprised me most was -- when she had waxed her pleasantly plump body so very well... Why did she leave that fur line below her naval? Was that a mistake? Or a deliberate attempt to woo the male folks with another hidden asset of her for the ardent hair fetish person's 'Out-Of-The-World' Experience?

Next the matching blood red blouse... 'Three-Master-Strokes' in just one attire!

Firstly, it had a fairly 'Deep-Wide-Neck-Line'... Show-Casing almost sixty percent of her opulent 38" 'E' 'Milky-White-Boobs' with a 'Deep-Dark-Long-Cleavage'! Just one layer of transparent red Chiffon covering! Acting less of hiding and more of creating a hard-on!

Secondly, it was a 'Virtual-Backless-Designer-Blouse'! What were holding the blouse to her pleasantly plump body were -- Just two thin designer laces! One was tied at the top near the neck; and the other right at the bottom! In-between the entire stretch was devoid of any clothes excepting a transparent bra-strap and a single layer of transparent red Chiffon Sari. Practically speaking like the front of the blouse, the back too was showing off more than it was hiding! The only difference was -- The front was showing about sixty percent of her assets; whereas the back was showing virtually hundred percent of her silk smooth back!

Thirdly, last but not the least -- The sleeves of the blouse! It was sleeveless! Not only sleeveless but curved deep towards the neck. Thus at the top of the shoulder, I could see only a thin strap of blouse, along with transparent bra straps! The side of the blouses were so slanting towards the slender neck that the side upper portion of her fleshy boobs were literally winking out and forming a delicate fold along the armpit line.

As she stepped up to me, the AC blower blew away her hair. With her left hand she removed her lovely long hair from her sensual face. That was when I saw her red bangles! She had worn ten special stone-set bangles in each of her hands, which I'd specially got for her during my last trip to Hyderabad. The all 22 carat gold necklace studded with Rubies along with matching gold ear-rings were making a bold statement.

The stone-studded designer Bindi, the smug-proof dark eyeliner, the faint natural lip-gloss along with lip-liner, flame-red nail enamel were so immaculately planned and applied was a result of beholder's delight.

Lastly the Clogs -- a cool three-inch high clog enhanced her height to an envious 5'10"! At 6'2" even I was finding it difficult to look at her stunning face at eye level.

But; what struck me the most was... Despite the fact that we were throwing the party at home; and she was wearing a wide-strapped clog... Why the hell she was still wearing a pair of 'Ankle-Socks'? That to on a traditional Sari! Some evil thoughts suddenly crept in my rushing mind!

Yet I was awe-stuck with her beauty and glamour! In a single word she was just -- 'Superlative'!

In a nut-shell I can see and call her as an 'All-New-Bride' -- 'Ready-To-Be-Taken'! Any way! Any where! Any time! (In front of Any Body!).

"What happened?" She asked with a smile, knowing fully what the impact she was creating with her appearance was! It was just -- Killing!

That was when the door bell rung...

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- An All New Approach To The House Warming Party!

Rambha was quick to move to the pre-decided spot. I switched off all the lights. It was pitch dark in the 'Drawing-Dinning-Lounge-Library' area of the house. I slowly opened the tall and double Mahogany doors. From the outside light I could see Andrew and Paula were right at the door step.

"Why it's all dark inside?" Asked Andrew with a voice of concern.

"Just hold the hand of Paula and follow me." I said to Andrew while catching his hand with mine and said to Tariq, "Tariq and Saira, would you mind waiting for a minute? I'd guide you through. Sorry for inconvenience." Saying so I slowly guided Andrew and Paula too their pre-decided spot.

"What you people are up to?" Asked Paula in an exciting yet nervous tone.

"It's all fun. Be patient for a minute." Saying so I quickly moved to the door to catch hold of Tariq's hand; "Now Tariq, please hold Saira's hand as I guide you through." Neither of them asked me anything because they had already heard my conversation with Andrew and Paula.

I guided Tariq and Saira to their pre-decided spot and said through the pre-scripted dialogue again by Rambha, "Lovely ladies and not so gentle gentlemen -- Welcome to the den of Mrs. & Mr. Singh! Rambha and Yogesh heartily welcome you to a night of pleasant surprises and total bliss. I sincerely request to all the three ladies to locate a small and tall side table on to their left. All you've to do is to extend your left hands to your further left." I took a pause for the two new entrants to understand and follow instructions. "Hopefully you all three have located the tall tables?" I asked.

"Yes!" There was a unanimous answer from the mouth of all the three ladies.

"Now please put your delicate hands on not so delicate hard table top..." I said, as I was quick to move on to Rambha's table to scramble the things on her table top. Because she had pre-planned the setting, which I deliberately dislodged to create an aura of excitement; much to the dismay of Rambha; I could even feel she was despaired and took a deep breath; despite the fact that I was about three feet away from her I could hear her deep breath.

"Hey Yogesh how long we've to stand in the dark?" Asked Tariq a little impatient.

"A minute at most." I replied and asked the ladies, "So, my dear ladies -- did you find anything on the table top?"

"Yes!" Again came a unanimous reply.

"What you found?"

"Some square big dice like things." Said Saira.

"What are these for?" Questioned Paula bit inquisitive.

"These are wooden cubes. Each table has nine such cubes. There are nine colours and nine numbers -- 1 to 9. Each cube will have one solid colour and one single number. The number and colour synergy are not repeated in any tables. So for your information there are 27 options available between the three tables. Now, it is a big gamble and bit of luck too, as to which cube you pick up! You may start now." I completed the sentence and quickly moved near Rambha. "So hopefully all the three ladies have picked up one cube each?" Was my final question of round one?

"Yes!" Was again the unanimous reply.

******

CHAPTER: 6 -- GAME -- Round One!

"Okay. The game starts now." Saying so I switched on the first 'Spot-Light'! It was bang on Andrew and Paula! The high beams of the spot lights were blinding. The time all of us spend in darkness added to the woe... The retinas of our eyes were taking its sweet little time to get adjusted.

I saw Andrew in a denim and tee, looking smart as usual.

But Paula was literally dazzling under the high beam with a pitch black dress. Her shoulders were mostly bare with fairly thin straps holding it on. That went about halfway down her slender thighs making her legs show up nice atop her four inch pencil heel ballerinas. The dress though wasn't too revealing; but very very sexy. Showing off her beautiful figure very nicely. She at 5'2" with a great ass, shapely legs, a gorgeous face, long blonde hair, and a nice posture was making a bold statement for the night that had just started!

"Andrew you look good. But Paula looks as cute as a button! A show-stopper! How many times you stopped your car in-between our houses?" I said and asked everything I was supposed to say as scripted again by Rambha. Paula's face went red. A blush on a beautiful face always enhances its beauty by infinity!

"Though you're exaggerating; I still take that as a complement and thank you very much." Said Paula amidst giggles.

"What the colour and number of your cube?" I asked her.

"Its blue colour and number 3." Said Paula.

"Good." Saying so I picked up her cube, and kept it on the drawing room table, under the name of 'Paula'.

******

Then I switched on the second spot light. The high resolution beams tore apart the darkness of Tariq and Saira; it was pretty obvious that he was distancing himself from her face! And she was quick enough to turn away her face from the limelight to avoid being caught almost red-handed.

"Come on Saira... Why are you hiding away your pretty face? We want to see how far he had spoiled your lipstick?" I said it out of the script, because the scene and situation Rambha never envisaged.

Tariq was into a typical 'Pathani Suit'. With an enviable height of 6'4", his attire was matching his personality.

But Saira was just superlative with her heavily embroidered 'Ghaghara-Choli'. It was a bold and beautiful pink and purple combination suiting to her marble like smooth and fair skin. The neck of the 'Choli' was deep enough to give a hint of cleavage of her magnum opus! The 'Choli' was short enough and the 'Ghaghara' was low enough to leave a descent 10-12 inches gap for a visual delight of her silky smooth belly and alluring belly button.

She had worn the 'Ghaghara' about a couple of inches below her deep naval hole. The darkness of the naval hole and the fairness of the lower belly were acting like a two edged-sword!

"Oh Saira! Tonight you are not Rambha's close friend; but her sister! That way I would consider you! So that I could openly flirt with you as if you're my little 'Sister in Law'!" Saying so I asked Tariq, "Hopefully you won't mind Tariq?"

"Well, I'll answer to that only when the spot light is focused on Rambha!" Tariq said with a twist.

"Well, your wish would be fulfilled shortly. But before that I would like to know the 'Cube' details of Saira."

12