Pastry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saira fiddled with her picked up 'Cube' and said, "Its orange colour and number six."

I picked up her cube and put on the drawing room table under her name.

******

Then I said, "Okay... Ladies and Gentlemen here we go... For you two lovely couples to behold my lovely wife! Who's also the honorary host of tonight party special!" Saying so I switched on the third spot light.

"WOW!"

Was the only word escaped from the mouth of the four esteemed guests!

Rambha was truly ruling our 'Home Planet' with her poise and posture! She was looking not only divine but also ravishing in her blood red Sari. Her typical Indianess was adding fuel to fire!

Tariq was quick to respond, "Well Yogesh -- I don't mind you flirting with Saira! So far as I've the privilege to reciprocate the same with Rambha!"

Andrew didn't want to lag behind and was quick to respond, "Hey Tariq, don't be in a hurry. I'm in the league too!"

There was a light murmur in the room, before Tariq could respond back, "You want a 'Tug-of-War'?"

"Any war I'm prepared for the lovely lady! Let it be a 'World War'! I don't mind!" Andrew said in an impossible voice of a competitor not to give up his enthusiasm.

Rambha was blushing beet-root. Her face flashed hearing 'War of Words' between two of their best friends. That too regarding her!

Paula acted as an 'Ice Breaker' and said, "Would you mind switching on the normal lights and switching off the 'Spot Lights' Yogesh? Please... We are too long under the focus of ten pair of eyes!"

I immediately did the needful and the room came back to its normalcy so far as the lights were concerned.

"Ah! What a relief!" Said Saira.

"Yes. I agree." Said Rambha, while she handed over her 'Cube' to me. I showed it to everyone and said, "Rambha had picked up a Purple coloured cube with number 2 on it." Then I placed Rambha's cube under her name tag on the drawing room table.

"So what are these cube numbers and colours stand for?" Paula asked with curiosity.

Rambha stepped forward and said, "We can discuss that over a glass of wine."

"Not a bad idea." Said Andrew.

"So, you guys chill out here, let me get back within no time." Saying so Rambha moved towards the kitchen.

"Let me help you out Rambha." Said Tariq as he broke through the crowd to reach her, "Or else it would be real troublesome for you to pick up six glasses of wine and starter in trays." Saying so he was right behind her; not before winking at Andrew on his initial victory.

I could see Andrew's face dropped and Saira's face flashed.

******

CHAPTER: 7 -- Passion Before Party! Spirit Or Spoiler?

I requested the remaining three to accompany me. We first stopped at the corner room, as I said, "This is Paula & Andrew's room tonight. We call it the 'Pink-Room'. Because everything here from upholstery to wall painting to restroom tiles you would find pink."

"But why pink?" Asked Paula.

"Pink stands for 'Pure Love-n-Passion'!" Do I need to elaborate more? Or Andrew can clear your other doubts?" I said and asked at the same time; as I observed she was biting her lips in embarrassment. I said to Andrew, "Why don't you get your over-nighter from the sedan? Paula might use the restroom for getting freshened up. I in the meantime show Saira her little nest."

Saying so I turned towards Saira and said, "Come on dear let me show you your room." Then referred to Paula and said, "Ten minutes break would suffice the purpose?"

"Yeah. More than sufficient." Said Paula with a smile.

"So, catch you in the lounge, ten minutes from now." Saying so I caught hold of Saira's hand and moved towards the other guest room.

******

As we passed by the kitchen, I noticed the dry kitchen lights were switched off, and the wet kitchen had only the chimney light on, though there was nothing on the hub. I could not see either Rambha or Tariq in the kitchen. Though they were supposed to be there collecting the wine and starters.

Hopefully for them the post-party rendezvous had just started as a pre-party warm-up game!

As we were about to pass through the dark kitchen area slowly, I could distinctly hear a low yet long moan of Rambha, coming from the side of the huge four-door refrigerator. Now I realised the other add-on benefits of having a big refrigerator in the kitchen area! The moan was replaced by a grunt unmistakably from the mouth of Tariq and then a slurping sound as if someone is sucking something meaty and delicious!

My thoughts might be exaggerated. But the way Saira tightened her hand over mine, nothing was left for imagination. More than once Rambha had told me, how Saira used to go gaga over Tariq's big tool when they were newly married. Even to this date. She always found Tariq to be more than a MAN! What she termed as 'ALPHA MAN'! TOO BIG! TOO POWERFUL! And TOO ENERGETIC! TOO IRRESISTABLE! (And sustains and lasts for pretty long time! Beyond imaginations!)

During our love making, whenever Tariq's name crept up, I always noticed to my dismay and disbelief -- HOW EXCITED RAMBHA USED TO BECOME! THE VERY SAME 'HOMELY-LOVING-WIFE'... SUDDENLY TURNED INTO A 'HUNTED TIGRESS'... WITH LUST AND FIERINESS... THAT OF AN INSATIABLE WHORE!

I have even secretly seen her WhatsApp message from Saira a couple of time and found out a few of the intimate photos Saira had shared with Rambha. Those were photos of her with Tariq and then Saira alone and Tariq alone.

Saira was beyond description.

BUT TARIQ WAS HUGE! THOUGH HIS COCK WAS AS LONG AS MINE -- ABOUT 12" WHEN FULLY LOADED! THE GIRTH WAS AMAZING! AND UNBELIEVABLE! IT GOT TO BE IN EXCESS OF 9"! A COOL 2" THICKER THAN MINE IN GIRTH! THE GIRTH OF HIS MAGNUM OPUS WAS NO LESS THAN THAT OF A 'RED BULL' CAN!

(Circumference = 22/7 X 2. If Radius is 1", then Diameter is 2", and Circumference is 6.3").

Any women in early 30s with a strong sexual appetite would fall head-over-heel in love with such a thick-meat! And Rambha was no different! But what caught my surprise was that how Saira was able to take that monster of a cock in and out of her day in and day out? And about her first night with Tariq? How she sustained and survived from that savage attack?

******

CHAPTER: 8 -- Saira Is A Vivacious Beauty With Brain!

As we got into the second guestroom of our new villa, Saira was awe-stuck with its interior. As she was looking into the intricacies of the 'Rural-Ethnic-Hut' concept of the hexagonal room with a French bay window, mud-touch, mural wall paintings and jute finish window drapes in absolute awe; I locked the door from inside for no disruption and caught hold of her shoulders and made her turned around.

She faced me and looked up at me and asked, "We have 'JUST' ten minutes in hand?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Why don't you utilise it as a starter like Rambha and Tariq?" She teased.

I pounced upon her and started kissing her as if there was no tomorrow.

"You may slow down. We have the whole night for enough games." She said half expecting the course of the night.

"What do you know?"

"Rambha had given a hint of it!"

"Really?"

"YES. IT'S AN OFFICIAL SWAPPING BETWEEN YOU AND TARIQ! HAPPY? AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT HIS REACTION TO YOUR ADVANCES TOWARDS ME! AND TRUST ME, HE IS MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF RAMBHA FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT WITHOUT A BREAK! BECAUSE IT WAS TARIQ'S LONG CHERISHED DREAM TO MANIPULATE RAMBHA IN ALL THE THREE 'HOLES' AND TO MAKE HER HIS 'THREE-HOLE-WHORE'!" Saira said as per her and Tariq's plans; Rambha being a go-getter in-between.

"What about Andrew and Paula?" I quizzed in.

"Well they are there to spice up the night and garnish the excitement with aura and eroticism. If we are here for the whole night; for ten hours of virtually non-stop action; we do require a break from the monotony; before bounce back! Andrew and Paula will be acting like catalysts to accelerate and galvanize our activities". Saira again said but with a slutty smile this time in her beautiful face!

"I would like to rectify your 'TIME' knowledge for sure!" I said with a hint of sarcastic interpretation.

"You are welcome"

"Well, you people are here... Not for ten hours but... For 34 HOURS!" I said.

"WHAT? Saira literally screamed in excitement!

"Yes. Tomorrow is Sunday. For all practical purposes, all offices are closed. So we can have plenty of time for everything!" I said with a wink.

"Now I see... Why Rambha had insisted for the over-nighter." Saira exclaimed.

"Well, once we get rid of our clothes; I don't see any logics for putting them on again!"

"You've lost your brain... mind... and tongue... I suppose..." Saira said as she knelt down in front of me, "Just seven minutes left. And I don't want you to feel jealous of Tariq." The next moment I felt she opened the metallic zipper of my branded denims.

In one swift move she pushed her palm inside my Jockey briefs and pulled out the almost erect cock out!

"Not bad!!!" She exclaimed as pushed back the outer skin to ogle at the pink mushroom head. The pre-cum was oozing out extravagantly on the touch of a stranger's hand on the shaft. Even the shaft distinguishes between a known and unknown hand!

"What is the length?" She questioned, as her fore finger and thumb were delicately simmered the pre-cum over the entire knob.

"Well about 12" when it roars for an entry!" I murmured.

"Almost the same as the Pathan!" Saira teased as she squeezed the shaft near the bulbous head, then asked again without lifting her gaze from her proud possession, "The girth?"

"In excess of 6"!" I said in a sense of pride.

"THAT'S WHERE TARIQ'LL SCORE OVER YOU!" Saira commented vociferously and continued, "TARIQ'S GIRTH IS IN EXCESS OF 9"! RAMBHA WILL BE VIRTUALLY FLOORED! DON'T BLAME HER, IF YOU FIND HER LOOSING THE TIGHTNESS! REMEMBER SHE WAS WELL FUCKED BY TARIQ! CONTINUOUSLY FOR OVER A DAY AND HALF VIRTUALLY NON-STOP! SHE WILL REGAIN HER GRIP SUBSEQUENTLY! OVER A PERIOD OF TIME! YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT!"

She exclaimed, "It took me almost fifteen days to accommodate him fully inside me!"

Her voice had an excitement, "But one thing I found very interesting about your cock-head! It's very interesting. The rim of your bulb is extremely thick, conspicuous and projected out almost making it out of proportion with the thickness of the shaft! Even it is bigger and thicker than Tariq's!" Saying so she lowered her head to kiss the tip before engulfing the tomato size head into her eager mouth!

"Aaahhhhhh..." Was the only expression I could generate through my almost chocked tone.

She was quick to give me a live demo of her multifarious activities. While she was sucking my shaft with all eagerness, her left hand was right on the base of my shaft and was pumping it slowly; whereas the right hand was playing with my hairy balls as if trying to weighing the masses and determining their sizes!

The three in one activity pushed me to the edge and within no time I declared, "Saira -- I'm on the edge..."

"My pleasure." Replied Saira while stopping her action for a moment, "Why don't you cum? Inside my mouth? That would be safe and a secret also." Saying so she went back to her indulgement.

In the process, throwing me into the verge of an earth-shattering climax! When I came, purposefully I pulled out my cock a bit, to create space inside of her oral cavity. Still the first gush was so forceful, it literally threw her head back by about couple of inches! She grunted, "Uuummmmmm..." when hit by the second... third... fourth... lot of semi-transparent, sticky and virile semen shoot deep down her mouth and into her throat!

As the semen started to drip down through the corners of her sexy mouth, I was quick to pull out a few tissues from the corner table and started to wipe off her face. She looked up nodded in terms of a welcome gesture.

As my body cooled down, and the cock stopped to discharge any more, she removed my cock from her cum-filled mouth and kissed the tip of my so soft and sober cock; but not before opening her mouth big and wide to show me her achievement! The next moment she swallowed the entire thing in just one single move! I was shocked! "You cum a lot! Than actually I anticipated! You exceeded my expectation 'HERE'... I hope the same 'THERE' also!"

"What do you mean?" I asked as if I didn't understand.

"Next time I want you... Deep down there... Inside me!" Exclaimed Saira, "Before dawn I'd love to be your 'Three-Hole-Whore'!" She said with a wink, "Like Rambha would be for Tariq!"

That was a bouncer!

That means both Rambha and Saira had an elaborate plan ready much before the 'Pastry Party' was officially announced much to the pleasant surprise of both Tariq and Yogesh.

Andrew and Paula were added much later as 'Guest-Appearance-Artists' to add flavour and finesse to the rendezvous!

I smiled at their preparedness! Just Immaculate! Their brains definitely matching their beauties! Unbeatable and unparallel!

That's when there was a knock on the close door with the voice of Rambha, "Yogesh, if you've finished showing Saira her 'Love Nest' -- then may join us for a glass of wine!"

Saira quickly got up and left for the restroom, and I moved forward to open the door while zipping up the denim.

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

End of 'PASTRY PART I'. Still wondering why the story is called 'PASTRY'? Refer to the SIX Main Characters of the story:

Paula -- Andrew -- Saira -- Tariq -- Rambha -- Yogesh = Add all the first letters of their names = It will be -- 'PASTRY'!

So, got all the flavour of Pastry? Pineapple -- Apple -- Strawberry -- Truffle -- Red Velvet -- Yummy French Vanilla!

Watch out for 'PASTRY PART II'...

SweetNothingAndBeyond

******

12