Pastry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next I saw as he pulled out the KY-Jelly from his Pathani Suit pocket. Took a liberal amount in his fingers and delicately applied it in and around her awfully tight ass-hole. Followed by pushing his long and thick finger deep into her back-door in a slow and gradual way.

Rambha whimpered. Because she was not an ardent fan of anal sex. And during the course of our marriage, we might have indulged in anal sex only a couple of times. When I realised she did not like it. I never forced her for the same subsequently.

But now when Tariq was manipulating his eager finer inside her near virgin brown hole, to my utter shock and disbelief, Rambha did not even uttered a single word to him! Though she was experiencing the pain of the new intruder into her almost unused wrinkled rose bud. She was totally tight-lipped not to show Tariq that he was literally inflicting an electrifying pain into her aroused body. Wow! What love Rambha had in store for this Pathan! I was burning with jealousy!

As I looked over Tariq, was shocked to see he was applying a handful of lubricant on his envious shaft and then aligned the monstrous shaft along the periphery of Rambha's cute little brown hole! Then he slowly put the tip of his cock at the entrance of her back door. I could see her shudder! Then there was a look of apprehension in her eyes and face as Tariq's cock gradually pushed in!

Suddenly she looked at me... As our eyes met... She was in a tentative mind... Felt shy and aroused at the same time!

As she was about to be DP by Andrew and Tariq... She did not know how to react with me... Her dearest husband! I could instantly read her mind and mouthed, 'I love you'.

She was quick enough to mimic my action and reciprocated, 'I love you' with an affectionate kiss!

I was in 'Cloud-9' and gave a mighty push into Paula's pussy!

"Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh!" She grunted all the way.

I could see there was a mask of unbridled lust in her sweaty face and glistening eyes. Which I had never seen ever even in the face of my dearest wife Rambha.

I had also never seen Paula look more beautiful ... Pure woman... Pure animalistic lust... All put together into one incredible combo!

What a lustful look that was! I could probably go to any extent and spend any amount of money just to get a glance that that very KILLER LOOKS!


I saw the signs of climax ... The way she moved her head... The position of her mouth... The hooding of her eyes... The flush on her chest... Her rock hard nipples ... I knew it all pretty well... As to what was in stock for her!

Then she was shaking all over and screaming in pleasure. Her body moved up and down rapidly, her breasts flopping with her frantic action. She was climaxing very hard. I wondered if I had ever seen her climax that hard or for that long ... I didn't think so. It was exciting and heart wrenching at the same time. I could not tell when Paula's first climax ended or the next began. It seemed she was climaxing continuously.

I started moaning in pleasure at the same time. I knew from experience that her tight pussy was clinching on to my thick cock. It must have felt like a velvet vice because of his size.

When her first series of climax ended she became motionless and remained like a log on the Divan. Literally passed out with repeated multiple orgasms. As she regained her composure she said with a giggle, "GOD! THAT WAS AMAZING!", she said while catching my breath.

I didn't answer. Rather I removed my cock from her sloppy pussy and dismounted her.

She thought probably the night rendezvous was over. But her expectation was very short lived.

"NOW I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW A REAL MAN FUCKS A REAL WOMAN AS DELICATE AND AS DESIRABLE AS YOU! YOU'LL FEEL LIKE A REAL SLUT! TO TAKE MY REAL COCK WHEN IT WILL FUCK YOU RAMPANT! AND TRUST ME... BEFORE I FINISH... YOU'LL LITERALLY BEG ME TO FUCK YOU MORE AND MORE!"


SAYING SO I UNLEASED THE BEAST IN ME!

Paula was laying on the Divan with top pulled down below her tits, the bottom of her dress was pulled up around her waist, her feet on the floor with her legs spread wide as they could and her ass hanging over the edge of the well cushioned Divan. Paula's hair was in a real mess now. Her expensive make up had all faded and ran down as her face was covered with a thick sheen of sweat.

Her tits and neck had bite marks as well as deep hickies all over and her nipples were so pink and swollen they looked like ripe cherries.

As I started his final assault on my woman's married pussy... I looked down at her dangerously swinging body... With every furious thrust of my cock her whole body was shaking like crazy... As my ferocious cock was drilling her pussy wanton... Her tits bounced... Her head bobbed... Her slender legs flailed wildly around my well toned waist and she started... Screaming... Moaning... And begged me for more... Much more... With every single inward thrust!

I fucked her really hard... Then I thought for a moment... The way I was drilling my cock inside her cunt... I would probably soon drive my cock... Through her and out of her well toned belly!

CHAPTER: 17 -- THE FINAL ASSAULT!

After about fifteen minutes of furiously pounding Paula's pussy... I picked up speed to the next level of my intensity... In the process lost a little of my usual rhythm.

"OOHHHH... GOD BABY... YOU'RE GOING TO SPLIT ME... BREAK ME INTO TWO... OOOHHHHHH FUCK... YES FUCK... YEAH FUCK... DON'T STOP... TILL YOU KNOCK ME DOWN... WITH THAT MONSTER OF A MEAN COCK OF YOURS'! OOHHHH GOD... DAMN IT! IT FEELS SO GOOOD! YOUR COCK IN MY CUNT! DON'T STOP... THIS IS THE PEAK OF MY OVULATION PERIOD... KEEP FUCKING... KEEP ON SCREWING... KEEP DRILLING MY PUSSY... UNTIL I START BREEDING... A SWEET LITTLE INDIAN BOY... WITH A COCK AS BIG AS YOURS'... TO GORW IN MY BELLY!"


"YOU WANT AN INDIAN BOY WITH A BIG DICK! HHAAAA... WHY? YOU WANT THAT BABY BOY TO FUCK YOU... WHEN HE TURNS EIGHTEEN? WHAT A BITCH YOU ARE! REALLY! YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD... WHEN I'M DRILLING IT WITH MY DONG! WOW! IT'S INCREDIBLE!"


"THAT'S THE BEST DICK I EVER HAD IN MY PUSSY!" Paula was honest enough to speak out.

"Well, how many dicks you've experienced so far?" I questioned.

"Before marriage or after?" She countered.

"Both."

"Before marriage I'd short fun and flings about eight to ten. But after marriage none except only Andrew." Paula was quite vociferous in her statement.

"That means post marriage; I'm the only one fucking you apart from your husband Andrew?" I questioned with a self pride.

"That's correct." Confirmed Paula.

"Wow! And what was the reason for that?"

"I've already said. Your cock is simply amazingly adorable! Nothing I'd ever seen so far! Not even in the wildest of BBC or Interracial videos! Simply incredible!" Said Paula in an incredulous way.

That was the right kind of fuel I needed to fire up my intensity. I stepped up my fucking speed to the next level and in the process pulled out almost 8 -- 10 inches of my cock only to bury it in the very next push... And the action got repeated...

Paula writhed under my beast attack and pronounced, "WOW... I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S REALLY HAPPENING! IT FELT SO UNATURAL! HOW CAN IT BE REAL? HOW CAN A MAN FUCK SO GOOD? SO LONG? SO DEEP? NOT HUMANLY POSSIBEL! IT'S DEFINITELY A GOD GIFTED THING THAT YOU POSSESS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!?

As I was fucking her hard... She tried very hard... But yet could no longer deny the pleasure she feeling and experiencing... Moaning and squirming... She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her deep embrace... The look in her eyes were no longer concealing to reveal her thrilling experience... Now she was holding me ever so tightly with wild fire of lust and desire and yelled, "OOHHHH... GWAAAD... YOGESH... IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD... WHEN YOU BITE ME WHILE KISSING!"

Then she showed me her cheek and chin where I had left my love-marks! She giggled and asked, "How can I go to school on Monday with all these bite-marks?"

"You can stay back here till your marks get better." I said with a hint of naughtiness in my voice.

"That way I'd never get out of your villa ever!" She resort back then added, "I don't want to get a divorce from Andrew at this point of a time."

"This point of a time? What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well, I want to breed your baby first. Deliver it next. Then I'll consider the consequences if any." She said with a wink.

I was shocked! What a transformation for a seemingly conservative lady within a matter of few hours! Was it she who was making the statements? Or its' the load of wine taking the toll? My mind was oscillating like a pendulum when I heard a shriek!

The shrill shriek I heard was unmistakably that of my dear wife Rambha, which forced me to turn my head towards her. Tariq had pushed Rambha on to Andrew's body. Her ass was obscenely protruded out and up. Tariq had buried his one footer deep inside her tight brown hole to the hilt!

I was amazed as to how that thick monster of a cock resembling a Red Bull can could get adjusted into Rambha's ever tight butt-hole? I could see droplets of sweat dripping down her body on to Andrew's already sweated body. As she was being assaulted by two macho man alternatively with double speed and triple jest... making a DP on her lathe body. Her face flashed, mouth opened and eyes glistened! She had already gone to another world!

They have created a well set rhythm between them. When Andrew was in, Tariq was out. Then when Tariq was in Andrew was out. It was a treat to watch the real action. Rambha was hissing like a snake... Tariq was huffing like a steam engine... And Andrew was grunting like a wild boar... I was over-whelmed looking at the real action... Which was way ahead and much intoxicating than the reel-shows I'd witnessed in my 'Home-Theatre'. Too much to digest... I intended to concentrate on Paula...

******

CHAPTER: 18 -- SAIRA CAME AS A WHIP OF FRESH AIR!

That was when Saira came over and took over the centre stage.

She came right on top of Paula and made a picture perfect '69' position suiting to both of their womanly requirements. Within no time I started hearing the slurping sounds emerging from their impact points. The moans and grunts were only the add-ons to their carnal satisfaction.

I felt neglected. A bit offended too. That was when Saira lifted her head and spoke to me for the first time after a long break, "What happened lover boy?" There was a distinct tease in her husky voice, "Feeling bad in just five minutes? Then think about me. Waiting for you for the past one hour!"

"Sorry," That was all that I could say.

"In friendship there is no place for 'Sorry' and 'Thank You'! Did you understand that?" She stated as a matter of fact.

I nodded my head in affirmation.

"Good." She said with a smirk, "Don't feel bad. Only one of my three holes is occupied. You may still enjoy any of the rest two as per your whims and moods!" Saying so she did not even bothered to look at me, but buried her face deep down Paula's spreading thighs.

I quickly moved to Saira's posterior. Positioned myself at her opulent buttocks. She lifted her waist a bit to give me better view for attack. I pried open her massive ass-cheeks. Her dark and hairy rosebud was peeping through. The perineum was absolutely smooth and sleek, devoid of any hair. Down below her thick and long outer labia was making a bold statement amidst a thick cover of her dark velvety pubic hair. Below that was the face of Paula doing all the hard work to throw Saira over the top.

I was awe-stuck!

"I've not lifted my waist for you to just ogle at my dark-secrets!" Saira snapped.

"Oh! I was lost!" I stated.

"If you can't put that thing of yours' into any of my two cavities immediately, then get lost!" Saira was quick to react.

Who am I to refuse and not to comply with such a tempting offer! I at once align my massive cock along with the dripping pussy of Saira at once! Her own wetness owing to her impossibly high arousal made things quite easy for me. I drove all the twelve inch of my dark veined pound and half mean meat into her wet and warm cavity within no time!

Only when my orange size balls slapped against her pumpkin shaped ass-cheeks that she made her first honest statement, "Aaahhhhhh... It feels so good to have a massive cock inside! Thank you Yogesh for making my day!"

"In friendship there is no place for 'Sorry' or 'Thank You'! Right?" I repeated her dialogue with poise.

"Huummm... Trying to impress me?"

"Not required. I know you're already impressed."

"How can you guess that?"

"Your just said statement and your body language!" I stated with pride, "The way you are moving you ass has got nothing left for imagination."

"Cleaver. Why don't you shift your action to the 'Next Gear'?" Saira wondered while saying.

"Next Gear? Or Top Gear?" I pondered while asking.

"Now you're tempting me with your 'OFFER'!"

"It comes with an expiry time MAM! Either grab it immediately or drop it instantly!" (Again a dialogue well said by Saira when she sucked my cock in 'PASTRY: PART I).

"GO FOR THE TOP GEAR!" Yelled Saira at the top of her voice. Even made the three heads of Rambha, Andrew and Tariq to turn around and see what was happening on the Divan!

To their sweet surprise, I was fucking Saira like a bull-dozer while the two ladies down below were pleasuring themselves to the maximum. As I was plowing Saira's pussy with quick, long and strong strokes, she started to wriggle her ass under my constant barbaric attack.

Her body language was savage enough for me to judge that she was in the verge of Cumming. I held both her fleshy ass-cheeks with both my strong hands and started giving mighty jabs almost to a tune and magnitude of spine-breaking! She grunted, "Aaahhhhhh... Yogesh! I'm Cumming!" Saying so she came like mad! Over flowing her tunnel and wetting Paula's face almost completely.

Then she collapsed over Paula, who too had Cum in wanton along with Saira. They both were lying on the Divan and hugging each other like inseparable twins. I waited for their tremor to cool down a bit. Because I was yet to Cum.

As they recuperated from their massive orgasms, I immediately re-started my half done job. I scooped a good quantity of Saira pussy juice with my index finger and applied in abundance on and in her delicate butt-hole. She looked back at me in apprehension.

"Relax and enjoy." All that I had to say.

The very next moment my one eyed monster found its way on to her anal ring and then into her anal hole. In a slow and gradual insertion of my determined dong, I impaled her wrinkled little brown hole to the brim. She gasped. I remained silent and unmoved. Giving her time and space to adjust and accommodate.

Once convinced I started my action with leisure slow and smooth strokes. That was in contrast with my earlier ferocious attack. I was almost pulling out my cock up to the mushroom head and then pushing it back all the way to the hilt. Only to repeat the action again. With fifteen to twenty such jabs, I was nearing my orgasm. I asked in dominance, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Given an option where would you like to Cum" Came the banter from Saira.

"Obviously in your pussy!" I replied.

"Then why are you asking? She rebuffed, "Just go for it!" She encouraged.

I was not in a position even to reply back. All I had to do was to pull out my cock from Saira's gapping butt-hole and pushed it back into her wanting pussy. The very next moment I Came! In gallons! Literally! One -- Two -- Three... There were nine squirts big and small in all! I deposited millions of my baby making sperms into her fertile womanly womb! Then collapsed on top of her like dead.

Looked over to the other side. The same scene was prevailing over the other side on the couch. Tariq was lying on top of Rambha.

What an unplanned coincidence of unique swapping! I was lying on top of Saira and Tariq was lying on top of Rambha! I fucked Saira's as he fucked Rambha! I had an obsession for his wife and he had for mine! At the end we got what we wanted.

I looked at the wall clock. It was quarter to twelve -- nearing mid-night... A long way to go. I smiled in satisfaction and slowly closed my eyes to recollect the happenings just took over in the past three hours...

End of Part II

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

Epilogue:

Please don't read it unless you are interested in the consequences of the event happened on 3rd February 2018.

1. Rambha became an insatiable whore! Could not get satisfied with 'JUST' one cock! She ALWAYS hankers for TWO! DP was the 'NEW TRUE' for her! Her ultimate satisfactory indulgence! On or off bed! Even lately she discovered and fall head over heel in love for being 'AIR-TIGHT'! So, sometime I had to borrow Paula and Saira's husbands to fulfil my whore wife's 'HOLESOME' requirements!

2. Paula regularly visited our villa once in a month. AT LEAST. Some time with Andrew -- when we go for a swap or a DP and sometime alone -- when we go for a crazy threesome. Without an iota of remorse she became my perfect 'THREE-HOLE-SLUT'! And she loved her 'ROLE-PLAY' to the core!

3. Saira invited me either to her house, when Tariq used to be on tour or sometime we even book a hotel or motel room on the highway. Apart from our normal in-room rendezvous, she started developing a 'NEW-FAD' to have sex in public places like inside the car in a parking lot, on a highway road side, in a community park, inside a hotel swimming pool, even in a public toilet!

4. On 14th November 2018, incidentally 'CHILDREN'S DAY' in India, the three gorgeous women gave birth to three healthy sons! All exceeding ten pounds in weight! Undoubtedly all the three children had an uncanny resemblance to the Sub-continental affinity! Very Indian by birth and heredity!

5. What only drew Paula's roving eyes, when she first saw her and then the other two bonny babies was that... Like their 'FATHER' all the three babies were well endowed down there!

6. Silently Paula was making a 'FAST FORWARD' over to 14th November 2036... When she would be 49 and all the three newborns would be 18 by then! An early planning for an advance 'AIR-TIGHT' situation!

Moral of the story: IMPULSE HAS ITS OWN IMPACT!!!

Thank you for reading...

******

SweetNothingsAndBeyond